Karen Ch. 01

Story Info
She discovers the exhibitionist within.
1.3k words
4.39
144.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi! I’ve been coming to this site for several months now and I finally decided to share my own experiences. First, let me tell you a little about myself and where I was in my life when I first discovered my exhibitionist tendencies.

My name is Karen. I’m 36 years old, 5'2" tall with blonde hair and green eyes. I swim laps to stay in shape and I’ve been told I have a nice figure. I was raised in the South in a very conservative family. I am the youngest of four children (one brother and two sisters). My parents never discussed anything of a sexual nature with us past the “talk” my mother had with each of us girls when our first period came. I grew up thinking that sex was something dirty and that something must be wrong with me since I always seemed to be craving it.

I experimented some with the boys I dated but I was always afraid to go too far even though I REALLY wanted to. I always ended up lying in my bed at the end of the evening rubbing myself for all I was worth and always after my orgasm (during which I often had to bite my tongue to keep from moaning loudly enough to let the whole house know what I was up to) I felt this crushing guilt that I was dirty somehow.

I graduated from high school and went to an all girls school in the Northeast. (More on that in another story.) Suffice it for now to say that this was an extremely liberating experience. I met my husband while in college and we married soon after we both graduated. He was the first man I had ever slept with and I had this naive illusion that the feelings of passion that I was now free to experience would last forever. We each got decent jobs and began working our individual ways up the corporate ladder.

After a couple of years we seemed to never have time for one another and sex was almost a thing of the past. This really bothered me because as we got older I seemed to want it more and he wanted it less. I heard other girls at the office talking about how their husbands were always “bothering” them for sex. I would have given anything to have been “bothered” like that. I began to think that I was undesirable.

About this time I got a promotion at work and began to travel at least twice a month. My second business trip was to the Midwest and it was on this trip that I first found out how much a stranger seeing me naked (or even the chance that one would) turned me on. Here’s how it happened.

I had been in town two days and in meetings until late in the evening. There were still two days of work ahead and I was tired and hungry as I headed back to my hotel. The hotel restaurant looked too crowded so I decided to go to the room, order room service and take a long bath.

I phoned in my order and settled into the oversized tub to relax. While lying there I began to get turned on. I guessed that I had plenty of time before dinner arrived so I decided to take care of myself before I ate then go to bed.

As I said earlier, my sex life hadn’t been great the last few years but even so I always felt guilty whenever I masturbated. I guess it was just a throwback to my childhood. Anyway, I was in the tub, had bathed, drained the water and had set the faucet to a warm stream just hard enough to drive me wild when I slid my clit under it. This I did and was immediately rewarded with that incredible feeling that only running water can give. I threw my head back and let the feeling take me. I quickly had a crushing orgasm and decided to stay there for a second one.

The feeling of the water kept me on the edge of cumming again for what seemed an eternity. I was lost to everything else, including apparently the knocking on my door announcing the arrival of my dinner. I suddenly realized what was going on and I also realized that I had probably been making enough noise that whoever was there could have heard me. This really embarrassed me (that childhood guilt thing again) so I jumped from the tub to answer the door.

I hurriedly wrapped a towel around myself and answered the door in a bit of a fluster. There was a boy that couldn’t have been over 20 waiting with my tray. I opened the door and he brought it inside and set it on my table where he stood as I went to get him a tip. Without thinking I bent over and began to dig in the disorganized mess that I call a purse. I glanced up and happened to see in the mirror that he was staring at my backside the bottom of which was completely exposed as I bent to look for my money.

This REALLY embarrassed me and I quickly straightened and turned to confront him. As I did, my towel came loose and fell to the floor revealing me in my entirety! Two things struck me immediately. One was the look of surprise on his face and the second was the huge, and I mean HUGE, bulge in his pants. He immediately stammered an apology and fled my room even before I could move to gather my towel up. The next thing I noticed was that instead of guilt I felt incredibly excited. I was dripping and it wasn’t from the water. I immediately realized that it was showing my body to this stranger and his obvious approval of the way I looked that had me this hot.

I lay on the bed right then and began to rub my clit and within a minute had the most powerful orgasm of my life. Something else happened then as well. I noticed I didn’t feel guilty as I had after masturbating my entire life. It was like my showing my body had liberated me from my guilt. I lay on my bed and fell immediately into a deep sleep worn out from the orgasms.

I awoke about 4:30 the next morning. I still didn’t feel guilty the previous nights behavior. As I thought about what had happened I again became aroused. I wanted that same feeling of release I had experienced the night before. I decided that it probably wouldn’t be necessary for someone to actually see me naked as long as there was the chance that someone would. I went to my window and looked outside. There was a balcony outside my window which was four stories above the street below. On the balcony was a table and two chairs. Traffic on the street was light but it was beginning to pick up for the morning. Several people were exiting the hotel with their bags probably on the way to the airport.

I opened the glass door and stepped outside. I was still naked from the night before. Being naked outside made me instantly wet. I sat on one of the chairs and again within minutes had rubbed myself into an incredible orgasm.

I stood to go inside and as I did I noticed a man looking directly at me from the window of the building across the street. I didn’t know how long he had been watching me. Feeling daring I gave him a smile and a wave and casually turned and walked back inside.

I stayed naked with the drapes open all that morning until I had to dress to go to my meetings. I had found myself. I was an exhibitionist. The next evening was even better!