Karen Ch. 01

Story Info
Karen takes Chris for a ride of her own.
1.3k words
66.9k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 06/17/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My girlfriend was someone I could always talk to. She helped me out with everything. School, life, you name it and we have talked about it. We've talked about drugs and alcohol. We've talked about sex. Maybe not as much talk about the sex as I would have liked but we did our fair share. I felt I was okay at it. Not unbelievable, but I was good. I knew what I was doing when it came down to it. She always liked it when we talked...I think.

Karen was her name. She was about 5' 7" nice big ass and 36 DD breasts. She had dirty blond hair. She was amazing. Not only was she beautiful, but she was smart and my type of girl. No regrets. I was crazy about her. Oh I also for got to mention she's 40 years old.

Okay so maybe she isn't my girlfriend but believe me I have wanted her to be since I knew what masturbating was. She was everything I wanted. There was only one problem. She was my friends mom.

My boy Kyle and I go way back. We have been playing hockey together since we were about 6 years old. He was always the right wing and I was the left and are other friend Andrew was the center. The goals always went from Kyle to me to Andrew, or Kyle to Andrew to me. It was amazing the things we did as a line when we were younger. When we got older they got even better.

I had never really noticed Karen until about a year ago. We were at Kyle's house after a game we had just won and Kyle had left to go get his girlfriend at the time. Kyle the previous week had just committed to Boston University for hockey and I had committed to Boston College. I was sitting at the kitchen table. Karen had just finished going through the divorce. She was fighting over custody of Kyle's younger brother Adam. Adam was staying at his dad's house for the weekend

Anyways I was finishing up dinner and Karen had started to do the dishes. I figured I might as well help her. I got up and said,

"Let me help you with the dishes Mrs. Crowley...or Miss..."

"Oh Chris you don't have to do that and how long have I known you? Call me Karen"

"Okay Karen let me help you"

I grabbed the pile of plates from the counter and placed them in the sink. As I placed them in the sick, water came up and hit Karen in the shirt. Not just a little water but a good amount.

"Shit"

"I am so sorry about that."

"Oh don't worry Chris. Its just a little water. I'm gonna have to take this off and put it in the dryer. Give me one second."

I went back to cleaning the dishes. When she came back she didn't have a shirt on. She was just in her bra. And man did she look stunning. I had never noticed her before. Her tits were huge. It was like I was on another planet. She came out in a black bra and her tits were right there. I had to catch myself and get back into what I was doing because she asked me,

"You're alright if I'm like this aren't you?"

What was I gonna say no? I looked into her eyes and just got out "No"

"Good now lets get back to what we were doing. So how are the ladies?"

"I'm not too good with the ladies."

"What do you mean. Do you have trouble talking to them?

"No it's not that."

"What is it asking them out?"

"Its not that it either."

"Well don't keep me guessing. What is it?"

"Its kind of embarrassing. I don't think I should say."

"Chris look at me."

As she said this she grabbed me by the waist and turned me towards her. I looked into her eyes again. I tried so hard not to look down are her breasts.

"Chris, I have known you for 12 years now and you think you can't tell me about a problem your having with girls."

"Okay here it goes. I've been told I am bad at the um sex part."

"Oh I wasn't really expecting that."

"I knew I shouldn't have told you that. Its so embarrassing."

"Hey, hey, hey don't worked up over it. Here have a seat. Now be my specific. What do you mean not good at sex?"

I found my self starting to look down at her breasts again. It was so hard not to look. There they were just aching to be taken out and sucked on. I felt like she was teasing me.

"I sort of um don't really um know what to do."

"Oh so you just need to learn sweetheart."

"It's a little late for that now. The whole school knows I'm bad. My ex-girlfriend told everyone."

"I think I might be able to help you. Okay go to the place where you were fooling around with Ashley for the first time. Now remember one thing she said you were bad at."

I went back to being in Ashley's room. When we kissed for the first time I knew she didn't like it and she told me 2 years later.

"When I kissed Ashley for the first time she seemed like she didn't like it."

"Oh really. Did she say what the problem was?"

"Yea she said I didn't use enough tongue and that I cant cum in my pants when were just kissi- Oh my God I am so sorry.

"Don't worry Chris its not the first time I've heard it. So here kiss me."

"Excuse me what?"

"Hahaha I said come here and kiss me. Don't worry it wont mean anything.

"But your Kyle's mom I cant do that no way."

"Do you want to get better or not? Now get over here."

As I went over to where she was standing my heart was racing. I had never felt like this before. As I got closer and closer to her I felt my cock getting harder. As I approached her she put her arms around me.

"Now grab my face gently by the chin with your fingers and pull my lips to yours."

As I did my cock started to ach in my pants and wanted to break through my jeans. When our lips touched it was like electricity had gone through me. As we kissed for a few seconds Karen pulled her body closer and we were touching. My hard cock was touching Karen's body. The simple thought of that almost made me explode. Then I felt something try and swim through my lips and into my mouth. It was her tongue. I went with it and kind of opened my mouth and let her explore it. She gave a slight moan and I felt her push harder against me. I put both my hand at the sides of her face and puller her closer. Then she let out another moan. She pulled away slowly and we both opened our eyes. I looked deep into her eyes.

"Wow that was amazing."

"Yea it was honey. Your not that bad."

At that moment my phone rang. It was Kyle.

"Yo brother what's up?"

"Nothin man I don't think I am coming home tonight."

"Shit um how am I supposed to get home remember you picked me up today."

"Oh yea. Ask my mom if she can drive you?"

"I heard him and yes I'll drive you home."

My cock jumped again realizing I was gonna be with Karen again.

"Alright man I'll see you on Monday"

"Yea later."

Karen took her shirt out of the dryer and put it on and we hopped in the car

and drove to my house.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Karen Series Info

Similar Stories

Meeting a Newly Divorced Mom A Mom has erotic awakening thanks to her daughter.in Erotic Couplings
The Awakening of a Hot Wife and Mom Conservative wife and mother evolves into a hot wife and mom.in Group Sex
A Halloween Carol in Texas A Ghostly Tale of Halloween Romance!in Romance
The Girl, On The Bike A guy, a girl, and their twisted journey.in Romance
Waif A simple act of kindness. A lifetime of love.in Mature
More Stories