Karen Ch. 03

Story Info
What now?
3.1k words
4.22
195.4k
38

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/06/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Blue88
Blue88
1,144 Followers

"Jack, Jack, wake up. You've overslept." His wife shook him gently by the shoulder. "I didn't realize that you were still asleep and I'm leaving for work now. Are you ok?"

Jack shook his head groggily and reassured her. He arose as she left and then hurried through his morning routine and got to his office just a short time later. As he strode past his secretary's desk, Pam looked up and greeted him.

"Good morning, Jack. How are you?"

"Fine, thanks Pam. Sorry I"m late, any messages?"

"Yes, Mr. Benson called a little while ago and asked to change his meeting with you until tomorrow morning. It seems that something had come up that he couldn't get out of. I indicated to him that that should be not a problem since your schedule is open for tomorrow morning. Is that ok?"

"Fine Pam, that should be no problem. I'll meet with him tomorrow morning. In fact, it will give me extra time to put a few finishing touches on the proposal."

John Benson was a good guy and Jack was sure that the meeting would be a good one and very profitable for him. John had been refered to him by another client and their initial meeting had gone well.

Jack went into his office and sat heavily at his desk. His mind was still filled with the uncertainty of his wife's behavior. He knew that lunch with a man was not something that should produce such angst. It was just the fact that she had lied about it to him. He didn't know what to make of that.

Well, he should get to work on that proposal for John Benson. Suddenly Jack paled and jerked himself up from his desk.

"Son of a bitch, son of a bitch," he muttered. "John Benson - Jim Belsen."

Karen's escort at lunch was none other than her old boyfriend, Jim Belsen. Now he knew why that guy looked so familiar even though he hadn't laid eyes on him in decades. "Shit, she had been clutching his arm and pressing herself against him as if she had already screwed him," he thought. "I've got to get control of myself - I'm going off the deep end."

His thoughts started to run rampant, but he calmed himself and tried to think rationally. Jack had always prided himself on his calm and logical demeaner. "OK, one - Karen had lunch with an old boyfriend. Two - she hadn't wanted to get him upset, so she had decided not to mention that to him, thus the 'white' lie about it." Jack had calmed himself a bit, but his logical mind began to find fault with his reasoning.

He asked himself, "Where the hell did Jim Belsen come from all of a sudden? Why the close intimacy as they walked into the dining room?" Jack suddently realized the ludicrousness of the whole situation and laughed aloud. "I must be some kind of idiot, taking what was almost certainly an innocent lunch and turning it into a torrid affair."

He calmed himself and made an attempt to push his foolish assumptions aside and get his mind on his work. But before doing that, he picked up the phone and called the main number at his wife's workplace. When the operator answered he asked to speak to Mr. Jim Belsen. The operator informed him that she would put him right through, at which point Jack hung up the phone.

"Well, that answers that question," Jack mused. " So Belsen now works at the same company as does Karen. When did that happen, and more importantly, why had Karen not told him about this?"

* * * * *

Jim Belsen sat at his desk at work, but little was getting done. He also could not concentrate on what he should be doing. He knew that there was trouble ahead, major trouble, and he also knew that he would be powerless to avoid it. He knew that Karen would get her way and that he didn't have the self-control to resist her.

Damn it," he said to himself, "I don't want to resist her. Damn it,, I just have to fuck her - even it's just once. I've played with every part of her body. I've tongued her to orgasm countless times. She has swallowed my cock and I've come in her mouth more than once. But shit, we've never actually fucked. I have to fuck her - maybe if I fuck her just once, we both can get this out of our systems."

He knew he was rationalizing this problem, but it did make some kind of convoluted sense. Both of them had unfinished business to attend to and eventually, that business would be concluded, one way or the other. Now that he had made a decision, he would put it aside and wait for an appropriate opportunity. In the meantime, he had better get his attention focused on business.

* * * * *

Sara Belsen sat at her kitchen table with a cup of cold coffee in front of her. She was pensive and indecisive. She knew that she had a problem, but for the life of her, could not figure how to even begin to handle it

What Jim didn't know was that when she had delivered that folder that he had forgotten a few days ago she had seen Karen Palmer where he now worked. She had recognized her immediately. While Sara and Karen were not friends at school, Sara knew who she was and that she and Jim were an item for awhile. At first she thought little of it and expected Jim to mention the strange coincidence - not only seeing Karen, but working with her after all these years. But he never said a word and she sensed his unease these last few days. Something was going on, but she didn't know what. What she did know was that there was trouble ahead. Call it female intuition, but she felt it in her bones.

She arose suddenly and strode to the phone. Picking it up she dialed Jim's work number and spoke to the operator.

"Hello? I would like to speak with Karen Palmer."

"I'm sorry, there is no one here by that name. Perhaps you mean Karen Bell?" replied the operator.

"Of course. I'm sorry, my mind was elsewhere. I meant Karen Bell" said Sara.

After a few rings, Karen picked up the phone, "Hello, Karen Bell"

Sara hung the phone up quietly and sat down again. Ok, so now she knew Karen's last name. But that didn't tell her very much. Was it inevitable that Jim and Karen would try to get together again? Sara believed that she had a strong marriage. They had been together for well over 20 years. She had met Jim in college, but they had lost touch. A couple years after graduation had found both of them working at the same concern. They dated and married soon after and had been very happy together, despite Jim's inability to father children. They had discussed adoption, but decided that they would build a family around the two of them and had found that worked well. She thought that they were happy and content.

Sara knew that she was no raving beauty, but the years had treated her well. She wore the same size clothes now as she had 20 years ago, a result of a strict diet and workouts on a regular basis. Her 120 pounds were distributed well on a 5'4" frame and she knew that she still attracted male attention. She also was level headed and intelligent. She recognized that while nothing may be going on with Jim and Karen at the present time, the potential for trouble was certainly there. If Jim had only told her about seeing Karen at work. But the fact that he had said nothing, spoke volumes to her.

Sara was fortunate in that she was able to work from home as a medical illustrator. She worked free-lance for a large medical publishing house in Chicago and was required to visit the home office infrequently. What had her just a bit concerned was that just such a visit was coming up the following week and she didn't know for sure what she would be facing when she returned. She would be leaving Monday with her return scheduled for Wednesday evening.

Sara mused, "Would Jim use the time she was gone to begin an affair with Karen Bell?" She paled a bit, "or had that happened already?" her thoughts continued.

Sara recognized that she may be building a house of cards; it was very possible that nothing had occured and that nothing would occur. She just had to put her suspicions aside and continue on with her life. Time would tell, but for the present she would continue to be the loving and caring wife that she had always been.

* * * * *

Karen had made up her mind. She knew that she would not be able to get Jim out of her system until they finally did what they had been unable to do while in school. She knew that she still felt that strong sexual attraction for him and she also knew that he returned it, even though it may not be as strong as hers. She had analyzed the problem as Jack might have done and had come up with what seemed to her the logical conclusion.

"One," she said to herself, "I have an uncontrolable urge to fuck Jim Belsen. Two - it probably stems from the fact that we were unable to take that last step while in school. Three - if I fucked him just once, I would get that out of my system and go on with my life. Four - it would be just sex and no one would ever know."

Her reasoning seems logical and rational. She didn't want the lies and deceptions involved in a long-term affair so the one time assignation would have to take place in the afternoon after lunch. That way she would not have to lie to Jack about overtime work or some such nonsense.

All they would need would be at most a couple of hours in a hotel room. She felt certain that this animal attraction that she had for Jim Belsen would then be satisfied and that she would then be able to regain her equilibrium.and go on with her life.

Karen reached for her phone just as it rang and it startled her. For a couple of seconds she just stared at it in confusion - were her thoughts telegraphed to someone? She laughed and answered:

"Karen Bell - oh, hello Jim, nice to hear from you" she replied while realizing that she was flushed.

"Karen," Jim continued, "Can you get away for a couple of hours this afternoon? Do I have to tell you what I have in mind? I think that we both recognize that this is going to happen and I think it would be best if it happened sooner than later. I can't work and I can't get you out of my mind. All I keep seeing is your naked breasts and that magic triangle between your legs. Karen, I'm a wreck, you know that."

Karen sat, her mouth agape. She also recognized that her nipples had hardened and she could feel the wetness between her thighs. She knew what her answer would be. "Jim, get a hotel room. I'll meet you in the parking area at 2:00."

The die was cast, there was no turning back now. It would finally happen and the hell with consequences. They both felt that this would be a one time fling and that they could then develop a casual and platonic relationship as friends and co-workers. No one would ever suspect and no one would be hurt. Karen knew that she loved Jack with all of her heart and she would make sure that he would never know of her one time indiscretion. There was just no way that anyone would know.

Karen saw Jim in his car and quickly slipped in beside him. She glanced at him and they smiled. "Finally", he said softly. No reply was necessary. He drove quickly to the airport Holiday Inn and parked next to a ground floor room. He opened the door for her and they slipped in quickly.

Karen turned to him breathlessly and they embraced. Karen started to pull at his clothing, but he stopped her and said, "Slowly Karen, slowly. I want to savor this moment."

He unbuttoned her blouse and drew it down her arms. His gaze took in her breasts in the flimsy bra. He reached behind her, kissed her softly, and released the back clasp. He slowly drew her bra away and feasted his eyes on her naked breasts, on the erect, pink nipples. She shuddered as he bent and took a nipple into his mouth and sucked gently. Her hands clasped the back of his head and pulled him to her. Years quickly vanished and she was back in college making love to Jim. She was 18 again and lusted after this man.

Jim had unbuttoned the side of her skirt and it had fallen to the floor. His hand entered the waistband of her panties and slid down into her pudendum. He felt her wetness and her arousal. Her panties quickly joined her skirt on the floor as she laid back on the bed. His clothing quickly followed hers and he crawled over her and kissed her passionately.

"Jim," Karen moaned, "You know what I like first, you know what I want now. Now Jim, now, please" she murmured as she pushed his head down her body.

Jim complied, kissing his way down her body. He was amazed at how good she looked naked. Time had not taken too big a toll on this woman. She was toned and lovely. His tongue reached her navel and he teased her a bit. Her hands were insistent and continued to push his head further downh until his mouth was in her pubic hair and on her vuvla. Karen's body arched as his tongue contacted her clitoris. She was shocked as she felt herself explode in an orgasm. Never had she come so quickly and she recognized that their foreplay had actually begun the day that they had met at work. She had been constantly worked up until this moment - no wonder she exploded so quickly.

"Jim, now. It's time. I want you in me," Karen said softly to him. He moved up and she clasped his erect penis, hot and throbbing. She guided him into her. There was no difficulty for Karen was drenched with her fluids and he slid into her until their pubic bones met. They lay that way for awhile, enjoying the closeness and the joining that they both craved. Jim then begain the "dance of love". slowly moving in and out of her.

Karen felt the moisture in her pussy as his cock glided in and out of her. She felt the wetness flow down her pussy and over her anus. She recognized another orgasm coming and she held her breath. It washed over her in waves and she almost passed out. Karen held Jim closely and caused him to stop his movements as she regained her breath.

"I can't last much longer, Karen" Jim muttered. "I feel like I'm going to explode if I don't come" Karen thrust her hips up and encouraged him to continue. Jim thrust almost savagely into her, again and again until he felt it beginning in his testicles and he ejaculated with force into her. He lay above her for a few seconds and then rolled over. They lay side by side, lost in their own thoughts.

Karen then moved off the bed. Looking back at Jim she asked, "How about a nice shower together, Jim? That's something that we had never done. Come on, we have plenty of time," she cajoled. Jim smiled and joined her in the shower where they lovingly bathed each other. Jim was also amazed that he was beginning to recover - his cock was no longer flaccid. It had risen to the occasion.

Back in bed, Karen moved to examine his cock more closely. "Gosh Jim, it's been so long and yet I remember your cock like it was yesterday. I even remember the small freckle on the head," she giggled as she gently stroked him. She saw the lubrication begin to seep from him and used her finger to smear a bit of it around the head of his cock. She flicked her tongue out and tasted it. She moved her tongue around the head of his cock for a bit, and then engulfed him. It was as if time had stood still. She was on a park bench at school and was taking Jim in her mouth until he was buried into her throat.

Fortunately Jim's equipment was average size and she had no difficulty deep throating him. His equipment was not all that different from Jack's and she could accomodate him easily.

"Karen, if you continue that, I'm going to come," Jim told her. "No way can I hold on with you doing that to my cock."

"Oh no, we don't want to waste the iron in that cock. I have a better use for it," and with that Karen moved over him and guided his cock into her pussy. She was still moist from their earlier encounter and from new juices flowing from her. She slowly raised and lowered herself on his cock and she felt every inch as it entered and began to leave her body. She was fucking him and it was glorious. It was finally happening and she reveled in the sensations. She ground her pussy on him and squeezed the muscles of her vagina so that she clasped and unclasped him.

"Damn," she murmured. "I'm going to come again," She felt the waves beginning and she bounced up and down on him. She finally collapsed, trying to catch her breath. Jim held her and she felt that he was still hard.

"Jim, I want you to come, but I feel really sore down there now." With that she moved from him, feeling his phallus slip from her. She moved down and, despite the fluids from her on his cock, took him in hand and began to suck him vigorously. It didn't take long until Jim moaned and began to ejaculate into her mouth. She kept her mouth tightlly around him until he finished and then swallowed. She then lay back, against his side, and they both tried to recover from the excitement of their encounter.

They lay there, sated, thoughts swirling through their minds. Unknown to the other, their thoughts were similar. They both realized that..... once would not be enough.

Blue88
Blue88
1,144 Followers