Karen Ch. 06

Story Info
The conclusion, and new beginnings.
4k words
4.41
291.2k
59

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/06/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Blue88
Blue88
1,147 Followers

I would like to apologize to the readers of these stories. I'm obviously new at this and did not give it the attention it deserved. The chapters were too short, I submitted them erratically, etc. etc. I hope that this last chapter makes up, at least a little, for my previous goofs. I do promise that if I ever decide to revisit these characters or decide on another tale, I will have learned from my errors. Thanks for your patience and feedback - positive and negative.

*****************

Karen sat and sobbed, alone in the house. She was convinced that she had had a period of insanity where she really had become someone else. She just couldn't even begin to understand why she had acted in the manner she had. She knew she loved Jack deeply, but why she had betrayed him she could absolutely not understand.

She also knew that she had to pour her heart out to someone. She just couldn't keep this bottled up any longer. But, she hesitated - she knew whom she had to call, but also knew that that conversation was going to be extremely painful for her. Oh well, she deserved it and she knew that she really needed to speak with her older sister, Kate.

Kate was a strikingly beautiful woman, dark haired where Karen was blond and tall where Karen was average in height. Kate was two years older than Karen and had been recently widowed. She was also a very hard nosed, blunt woman. She didn't believe in beating around the bush and in her line of work it was an asset many times. Of course, there were times when her "in your face" manner backfired and she recognized that.

Kate was also a clinical psychologist and while that could be helpful to Karen, she also recognized that Kate would not accept any equivocation, any self-justification, any self-pity. Karen had no choice. If she wanted to salvage her marriage, she had to talk to Kate and enlist her help. She really had no where else to turn. With a sigh of resignation she picked up the phone.

"Kate?, it's Karen - do you have a moment?"

Kate recognized the tension in Karen's voice and quickly asked, "Ok, Karen, what's wrong? Is this another bitch session about you getting old?"

"Oh Kate, I only wish. I really need to talk to you and I mean right now. Can I come over or can you come here? It's really important. I really need you, Kate," Karen wailed.

Kate recognized Karen's need and replied quickly. "I'll be over in about 20 minutes. In the meantime I want you to go into the kitchen and make us a big pot of coffee. No instant, Karen - real coffee in a coffee pot. Do you understand?"

Kate wanted Karen to get her mind occupied with doing something, not just sit around agonizing over whatever was wrong. Making coffee would give her something to do.

Right on time Kate walked into the house and found Karen in the kitchen. "Where's Jack?" Kate asked. "Not in the office on a weekend, I hope."

Karen was seated at the kitchen table. Kate could now see that she looked haggard and drawn and became concerned. She could immediately sense that this was not a minor blip in her sister's life.

"Ok Karen, spill it. Start from the beginning and tell me everything. Here, let me pour us coffee and we'll have a little chat." With that she busied herself with cups, etc. and got Karen to take a few sips.

Karen took a deep breath and began. She had to stop occasionally as her tears flowed, but little by little she told Kate the entire story, omitting nothing. Karen realized that she had to be honest and hold nothing back. It was almost cathartic. So between her tears and sobs she got the story of her infidelity out.

Karen sat quietly and awaiting Kate's response. She fully expected Kate to excoriate her. She cringed inwardly awaiting the tongue lashing that was coming. She looked up quickly as she heard Kate sigh.

"Karen, I don't have to tell you that you have really fucked up big time. This is not something that's going to go away by wishing. First, let me inform you that I am not going to treat you as I would a patient. You do not have serious psychological problems and I am not going to subject you to a battery of tests and hours in interview. You're my sister and what I'm going to say now you have to clear your mind for and pay attention."

"Kate, I lost my mind. I really think that I had a brief period of insanity. Kate, I bet I had... what do they call it.... a fugue period, or something like that?"

"Shit, Karen," laughed Kate. "Don't try to psychoanalyze yourself. First of all a fugue state is a period of amnesia during which the affected person seems to be conscious and makes RATIONAL decisions and upon recovery the period is not remembered. You were fully aware of what you were doing and you remember the events quite well.

"Look, Karen. We don't need Sigmund Freud here. You have been bemoaning getting old since you turned 40, and now that 50 is looming down the road, you've been really agonizing about getting old and unattractive.

"All of a sudden you see your old college boyfriend and.... click, you're 18 years old again with raging hormones. You remember the intense sexual excitement of those days. You didn't forget that you're not 18 and you didn't forget that you're married, you just set those facts aside and reacted to the situation as if you were a college freshman again.

Karen stared at Kate, a shocked expression on her face. "Then I was insane. I wasn't responsible for my actions, isn't that true? Kate, isn't that true?"

"Cut the bullshit, Karen. That is NOT true. We are all responsible for what we do. The first thing, the first step you must take, is to take responsibility for what you've done. You must recognize that you've screwed up royally and you must become very aware that you have not only been unfaithful to Jack, but you've humiliated, degraded and betrayed him. Your first step to any kind of possible reconciliation, if that is even possible, is to accept that.

Karen sat, pale and trembling. Tears were still flowing slowly down her cheeks. She sighed, "You're right, Kate. I was a fool, more than a fool. I knew what I was doing, I just didn't want to recognize the harm that could befall me or my marriage. I just don't know what I can now do to make things right," she pleaded.

"There's nothing that you can do right now," replied Kate. "First, we have to find where Jack is staying and then give him a little time to get his feet back under him. Then, I will pay him a visit and see if he'll talk with me. If he does, that could be, just could be, encouraging. We'll have to wait and see. In the meantime, just keep away from your boyfriend and get on with your normal activities. This is just beginning."

**********************************

Sara settled herself in her window seat on the plane and was relieved to see that she did not have a seat companion. She really did not feel like having a conversation with a stranger. She had barely taken her paperback novel out of her bag when that relief was quickly banished. A tall, slender man slipped into the aisle seat and gave her a quick smile.

"Hi," he said brightly. "It looks like we have a long flight ahead, let me introduce myself. My name's Jerry Cookson," and he held out a hand to her.

Sara sighed and introduced herself. She thought to herself, "Ohh, this was going to be a long flight."

To her surprise and delight, Jerry Cookson turned out to be a delightful traveling companion and the hours in the air went by very quickly. She discovered that he was an attorney visiting his main office for a couple of days, and, coincidentally, was also staying at the Drake, where Sara had made her own reservations. Jerry insisted that she share his cab ride to the hotel and extracted a promise from her to be his guest at dinner than evening.

Sara spent four hours in meetings with a panel of physicians, taking notes and sketching in what her responsibilities were going to be regarding a series of medical texts to be published over the next few months. She envisioned no problems, but was aware that she needed more information which would be forthcoming the next day. There was nothing complicated about what her contributions would be and she envisioned nothing that would prolong her visit. She would be able to make her return flight without any delay.

Back in her room, Sara began to get ready for her dinner with Jerry Cookson. As busy as she was, she had not really given much thought to this new "friend." but he now occupied her thoughts as she readied herself. He was certainly good looking and was an excellent conversationalist. He looked to be about 50 years of age with a bit of gray at the temples. Sara colored as she realized that she was wondering what he would look like naked. Could she actually imagine going to bed with him??

"Why not?," she wondered. "Jim doesn't seem to have any problem screwing around. I rather suspect that my marriage is over anyway so why not experiment a bit?" She bit her lip and wondered if she could actually do just that. "Well, time will tell, let's see how dinner goes first," she smiled to herself.

"Sara, you look beautiful." Jerry exclaimed as he rose from the table to greet her. "Let me help you with that chair" His eyes flowed over her briefly and were filled with pleasure at the sight. Sara was lovely, dressed simply in a basic, black dress cut just a bit above the knee. The front was scooped a bit and her cleavage was clearly visable. Had she dressed to please him?

"Sara, thank you for agreeing to join me for dinner. You are certainly a lovely dining companion and a sight on which to feast these tired eyes," he laughed.

Sara smiled at the compliment and suggested some wine before ordering. Dinner went quickly with quite a bit of conversation flowing between them. She was amazed at how comfortable they felt with each other. Later, over coffee, the conversation became a bit more quiet and more personal.

"Sara, please excuse my bluntness, but despite the gay repartee, I sense some sadness in you. Am I being too intrusive and if so please tell me." Jerry said softly.

Sara teared briefly, but gathered herself. She needed a sympathetic ear so she unburdened herself and informed Jerry that her marriage was pretty well over and the reasons for her decision.

Jerry gazed at her with a wry expression. "I don't mean to belittle the circumstances, Sara, but you do realize that that's a story as old as time. I have now been divorced for about 2 years and the discovery of my wife's blatant cheating still hurts. I know that I no longer love her, but the betrayal still hurts. I guess it's just my pride that still feels the pain."

His hand had covered hers as she told him her tale of woe. His hand felt warm and strong as his fingers moved gently over hers. Sara made up her mind. Her marriage was over, it was time to start anew.

"Jerry, the wine bottle is still half full," she told him softly. "Let's take it up to my room and finish it."

It didn't take long for the two of them to enter Sara's room. The door was barely closed when Jerry took Sara gently into his arms and asked," Are you sure, Sara? The last thing I want to do is to hurt you. I know that you're in a very conflicted place right now, and I don't want to add to your problems."

Sara smiled at him and kissed him gently. "Jerry, I think that this is the smartest decision I have made in years. Don't worry about hurting me, worry about satisfying me," she laughed as she started to unfasten her dress.

"Please, let me do that" Jerry murmured. "I want to uncover you slowly, the anticipation is almost as thrilling as the final display. "

He slowly pulled the zipper down her back and allowed the dress to fall to the floor. Sara stood in conventional black bra and panties. "If I had known this was going to happen, I would have made sure that my underwear would have been a little sexier" she said as she held on to his shoulder.

Jerry just shook his head, he savored the sight before him. She was truly lovely. He again slowly unfastened her bra and allowed her breasts to sag just a little without their support. They were full and firm with nipples that had hardened. He bent and gently kissed each one, pulling on each gently.

He placed his hands on the waistband of her panties and slowly lowered them and allowed them to fall to the floor where they joined her dress and her bra. Jerry took Sara's shoulders and stood back just a bit. "I just want to look, to feast my eyes on you. You are truly lovely."

Sara colored and felt herself flushing. She felt like a young girl with her first lover. This man was getting to her and making her feel sexy as hell. Maybe coming on this trip was a good idea in addition to putting some distance between Jim and herself.

Jerry suddenly lifted her up in his arms and carried her to the bed. Sara almost laughed aloud as she felt herself being lowered to the bed; this was something out of a romance novel - only Jerry did not have long, blond hair. Sara giggled to herself and thought, "This is good enough, screw the blond hair."

Jerry quickly divested himself of his clothing, but not so quickly that Sara didn't get a look at his "package." He was already erect and not poorly endowed. Jerry was now beside her, again gazing at her body. He took her breast in his hand and gently caressed it. His thumb passed over her nipple and then gently squeezed. Sara moaned involuntarily and pressed his had to her breast.

His hand wandered to her stomach and over her pubes. His fingers played with the hair for a bit and then moved lower to the lips of her vagina. He felt the moisture there and recognized her arousal. His finger encountered her clitoris and she gasped.

"Jerry, damn, I'm more than ready as you can tell. Take me now, damn it," Sara moaned.

Jerry smiled down at her and said, "Slowly Sara, these are moments that I will cherish and I want them to last," and with that he lowered himself on the bed and gently kissed her abdomen, then lower into her pubic thatch and then lower until his mouth was on her vulva. His tongue moved down the crease between her lips and then up again slowly. Sara couldn't remain still, she withered under his mouth and felt an orgasm coming upon her.

"Shit" she moaned. "It's coming, it's coming, it's coming – DAMN, IT'S HERE," she wailed as the waves of her climax washed over her. She sagged and tried to catch her breath. "Damn Jerry, I thought that I was going to pass out. What the hell did you do down there?"

Jerry smiled up at her, "It's you, Sara. You were so excited that when I touched your clitoris with the tip of my tongue you exploded. Just like this," he said as he again lowered his head into her pudenda."

Sara desperately clutched the sheets of the bed as she felt his tongue explore. Her breathing quickened and she felt her hips almost involuntarily lurch up into his mouth. Her moans came softly from her lips as she again felt a massive orgasm slowly creep up.

"Ohhhhhh, my God," she breathed. "Ohhh, it's coming again. Her back arched in spasm as the climax swept again over her. As she came down she abruptly pulled away.

"Jerry, enough. I'm too sensitive down there. Give me a chance to recover," she gasped.

With a smile on his lips, Jerry pulled himself up beside her and held her gently. "My God, Sara, you are absolutely amazing. You are so responsive, or is it that I'm such an amazing lover?" he laughed. " No, don't even try to answer that question - I know that answer."

Sara snuggled into him. She was stunned at how he made her feel. Was she actually falling for this man, a man who was a virtual stranger? She shook her head mentally and just gave herself into the moment. "Reflections can come later, there are more important things that have to be taken care of now," she thought to herself.

"Jerry," she whispered. "Can we do it now and in the old fashioned missionary position. Nothing kinky, nothing wild, nothing acrobatic. Just fuck me and hold me and let me look at you while we're doing it."

Jerry moved over her and let her guide him into her. He slid in easily and fully. His arms held her and he gazed into her eyes. Words were not exchanged, they just coupled gently and easily and soon both were in the throes of their respective orgasms.

Later, lying quietly together in bed, Jerry turned to Sara with a strange look on his face. "Sara, I want you to know that this entire encounter shocks the hell out of me. I never expected anything like this."

Sara quickly put her fingers on his mouth, "Jerry, don't panic. There are no strings attached to what we did. I am not going to stalk you or demand anything of you, so calm your fears."

"No, Sara. That's not what I'm driving at. I'm not going to even try explain what this has meant to me. I just want to ask if I can see you, and by see I mean just that, when we get back home. I know that you're married and I certainly do not want to make your life any more complicated - I just want to know that you won't object if I call you once we return?"

Sara remained quiet, her mind and thoughts awhirl. "Let's see what the future brings, Jerry. I just need time and space in which to think and get myself sorted out, ok?"

Jerry just took her in his arms again and held her gently. He also needed time to try to figure out what was happening to him and to his life now. He suspected that change was in store.

************************************

Pam walked into Jack's office and told him quietly, "Kate is here Jack, do you want to see her?"

"Karen's sister?" asked Jack, although he knew what the answer would be. "Damn, I knew that she would get involved." He also knew that he really had no objections talking to Kate, despite her sometimes abrupt manner.

"Show her in, Pam, and close the door behind her. I don't think I will wish to be disturbed by anything until she leaves."

Kate walked in briskly and sat without an invitation. She looked at Jack and began. "Jack, I'm not here as Karen's apologist and I'm not here to meddle, but it sure seems apparent that you two need a so-called 'go between' right now. There's no doubt that Karen was more than foolish and there is also no doubt that she is now racked with guilt and remorse.

"I don't know what you intend to do," she continued, "but may I suggest that you take some time to cool down so that you can make some rational decisions about what kind of future is in store for the both of you."

Jack returned that level look. "I'm glad that you're here, Kate. I have been giving this quite a bit of thought, and at first I was mad as hell. I don't remember ever being so angry. Fortunately, I was able to put that aside and think calmly. But, you know something, Kate. I'm not really all that angry anymore - oh, there still some resentment and anger, but it's well controlled. And I have already made some decisions."

"I intend to leave Karen - I've already found a furnished apartment close by and I intend to lease it in a couple of days," he continued.

Kate blanched a bit. She leaned forward in her seat to interrupt him, but he held up his hand.

"Please, Kate," he said softly. "Let me continue. Karen blatantly betrayed, degraded and humiliated me. She gave no thought to our marriage or my love for her. Kate, you have no idea of the pain a man feels when he is betrayed by someone whom he thought loved him."

"Could I get over her indiscretion?, Jack asked rhetorically. "I don't know, maybe, over time. We really don't know what we will feel like next month or next year. But here's the rub, Kate.

" What I cannot get over is her assumption that I would give her permission to make a cuckold of me. She actually had so little respect and regard for me as a man that she thought she could enjoy fucking her boyfriend and that I would be ok with that. What does that say about how she views me as a husband and a man, Kate? How does one forget or forgive that? I just don't think that I can."

Blue88
Blue88
1,147 Followers
12