Karen, Chrissy & I Ch. 3

Story Info
Chrissy's gets her turn.
2k words
4.54
172.7k
18

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/06/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PapiNorm
PapiNorm
15 Followers

I woke early, the next morning. Early, at least for me, on a Saturday. I never qualified myself as a “Morning Person”. I usually hate mornings, and find the terms “good” and “morning” as mutually exclusive. But this morning I felt great. I felt alive. I hadn’t slept that well in a long time. A very deep, very restful sleep had overtaken me last night, right after…. NO, I didn’t…. it must have been a dream. Except… Who was I snuggled up with? I knew I hadn’t gone anywhere last night, so there’s no chance I could have picked somebody up at the pub. Then, I realized that there was another someone behind me, too, another warm soft body with her arms wrapped around me.

It was real. I didn’t want to move, even to open my eyes; I was too scared to think about who I’d shared so much intimacy with last night. It was wrong, but it felt so great. The one person who I’d devoted my whole life to, the person who I loved more than life itself, had given me her most valuable possession…her heart.

My heart started racing with the implications. Incest is illegal, and if anyone found out, I could go to prison for quite a while, but it wasn’t really me who had initiated this whole thing. What would a Judge think about a daughter seducing her father? Of course, I didn’t argue very much about what had happened, either. It was the best sex I’d had in a lot of years. I could be in a world of hurt if anyone found out.

I had been far from celibate, but having a teenager in the next room, usually meant that things were pretty subdued. Making it worse was the fact that not many women were too interested in a man who already had one girl in his life, even if that girl was his daughter.

But all that had changed last night. The little girl, who yesterday, was my teenaged daughter, is now my lover, too. It was bizarre to imagine, but the girl I’d helped conceive almost 20 years ago, was probably the best fuck of my life.

Last night had been one of the most sensual nights of my life, and the two beautiful girls who were now wrapped around me, were two of the people I cared for most in the whole world. I realized that I was becoming aroused once again. I felt something move around my cock. I realized that there was a hand around it, and that hand had moved….gripped it, gently massaging.

I opened my eyes and realized that my arms were wrapped around Karen, who’s back was snuggled to my chest. My cock was almost between her legs with a hand around it, which could not be my daughter’s. It had to be Chrissy’s. I slid my hand down to touch hers, and caressed it. I felt an arm underneath me move to squeeze me tighter. She was awake. A slight moan behind me, and a slight grinding of her hips, told me she was also feeling aroused.

I slowly pulled my arm from under Karen, and turned to Chrissy. She gazed into my eyes with a look of desire. I moved to her and kissed her deeply, as she took one of my hands and led it to her aroused centre of desire. Warm and wet, she groaned as my finger slid along her slit, and she pushed forward to my touch.

She moved quietly over me, and she slid on top, slowly rubbing along my torso. A warm slick line down my belly marked her hunger. She slid lower till she reached my manhood. I felt her warmth slide against me as she moved over me and started to engulf my now hard rod.

She was almost grunting as she tried to fit my pole inside herself. I was fascinated by her attempts to skewer herself. She seemed so fragile, yet so determined to take my cock. Her pussy stretched to allow the head to penetrate her, but she was too tight to take much more with her own strength. She was kneeling above me, with only the first 2 inches of my cock inside her, and she was starting to cry with frustration and desire.

She tried to move up and push herself down, but she was too small to put much weight behind her attempts. She hooked her legs under mine, and pulled, but this contracted the muscles in her pussy, and the harder she pulled, the tighter her pussy gripped me. She grabbed my cock by the shaft and pulled, but it was too slick and her hands slipped. She lay down on top of me and started to sob.

“I c-c-c-c can’t m-m-m-make it go…” She started to cry.

I wrapped my arms around her, and caressed her, lovingly. When she looked up at me, I kissed her tears away. I could feel her pussy squeezing tight. I hugged her tight, and she hugged me back. I started to move, and she instinctively held tighter. Slowly I rolled us over, so she was on her back under me, and she started to smile as she realized that she WAS going to lose her cherry, like she wanted to.

“P-p-p-please….” She whispered to me. It was all she needed to say.

I raised myself with my hands, and she clung tight to me, her pussy stretched open as her legs wrapped around me. I pushed a little, and felt movement.

Her back arched, and she gasped.

I pushed again. Another gasp, with a little crying sound as she tried to push back.

Little by little, I pushed into her. Each thrust sinking deeper, each thrust bringing more sounds of pain and joy. Her body was trying harder and harder to pull me deeper. She lay there, sweating and grunting with the effort, almost crying with her need.

“Oh God, Oh God, Oh God…” was the most she could articulate.

Slowly, inch by inch, I thrust into her. Her hymen was barely noticeable, as it tore away under another drive into her newly-stretched pussy. Her fingers clutched at my ass cheeks, but she didn’t scratch me, just urged me deeper. Her pussy felt so tight, so warm and loving that I couldn’t wait any longer. With one last mighty shove, I pushed the last few inches in to her. She screamed.

Not just a scream of pain, but pleasure, mixed with surprise too. I leaned down to kiss her, and she realized that she had taken it all. She could feel our pubic bones rubbing each other, and she seemed to relax a little, as I lay still, over top her. Her hips shifted and her face lit up with as much pleasure as Karen’s had. She started to grind her hips against me, rubbing her clit against my pubic bone.

“Oh, Daddy….” It was the first time I’d ever heard her call me that to my face, and I felt so proud that she felt that way about me. I’d considered her like my second daughter for a lot of years, but I’d never known that her feelings were this strong, too. Karen and she had always laughed about it, when I’d overheard her call me that before, but this was different, this was from her heart.

“Chrissy, I love you.” I had to tell her how I felt about her.

“I love y-y-y-you too, Daddy…”

My hips started to move back out of her, and her look changed subtly from one of relaxed happiness, to disappointment, until I started to push back into her. She welcomed me back into her loving hole, and held me tight as I started to slowly slide in and out of her tight channel.

She hunched her hips up to meet me, as she pulled me back in with her legs and hands. I leaned over to kiss her … planting tiny kisses all over her face. She moved her face to try to kiss me, and it became a little game to see who could kiss each other more. We were all over each other, touching and feeling, exploring each other’s body.

I moved my hips around as I thrust into her, so my rod would caress all around her tunnel walls, and each time, her eyes would light up and she’d gasp, as it touched another sensitive area.

I felt her pussy clenching and dragging as she tried to squeeze me and trap me inside, but my thrusting continued. Her efforts just increased the amazing sensations that she was already giving me. I knew that my slow, deliberate pace was not going to last long. My body’s natural urges were taking over from my mind’s aspirations. My plunges were speeding up. The sounds Chrissy was making were speeding up and becoming louder, as well. Her hands gripped at my buttocks as she tried to pull me deeper and faster into her body.

Our bodies raced to find our mutual pleasure. I was pounding my cock deep into her, and she was responding with equal enthusiasm. Thrust for thrust we met each other. Her cries soon melded into a long, low, continuous wail, increasing in pitch as I penetrated her, but interrupted only when she gasped for more air.

My eyes were locked with Chrissy’s eyes, exploring each other’s souls, but I caught a movement. Karen was awake. Our passionate and noisy coupling must have awakened her. She looked at Chrissy and I and smiled at us as I started to reach orgasm. Sensing that Chrissy was nearing hers as well, Karen leaned over and took one of Chrissy’s nipples in her teeth, and pinched the other.

Chrissy’s screams of appreciation were accompanied by every muscle in her body spasming. She squeezed my cock hard, as she pulled me tight into her. My orgasm hit me with earth-shattering force, and Chrissy’s seemed to hit her just as hard. We both pumped and squeezed and strained every last drop from each other’s pleasure, then we both collapsed in exhaustion.

I rolled off of her, to one side, limp, and satisfied, but what I saw next caught my enthusiasm, again. My daughter took my place on top of Chrissy, only reversed. Two beautiful women were doing a 69 beside me. I wanted to join in, but I was just too exhausted. I lay there, watching them as their tongues and fingers explored each other. I reached over and just caressed the two of them, touching the two of them here and there, as I could reach.

Karen was noisily cleaning my fresh cum from Chrissy’s pussy, obviously enjoying her friend’s new taste treat. Chrissy was giving Karen’s pussy an obviously enjoyable tongue-lashing as well. I couldn’t resist, tired as I was. There was one hole still accessible for me, Karen’s cute ass, sticking in the air as Chrissy licked her pussy from underneath.

I moved around, and slid into a position that I could reach where I wanted to be. Chrissy watched me as I moved behind Karen. I leaned up on one elbow, my arm sliding under Chrissy’s head as a pillow, and I leaned over to slide my tongue between my daughter’s ass cheeks.

She cooed and wiggled her ass as she felt the new sensation. I saw her head turn towards me, checking who was providing the new level of pleasure for her. I don’t know if she’d had this done to her before, but she was sure enjoying it, now. She seemed pleased and went back to satisfying Chrissy’s wet twat. I figured I would be next in line.

With their mouths preoccupied, their lovemaking was much quieter, although it was, obviously, no less pleasurable for either of them. I was glad that I could be part of this with them.

Our session of 69 was much more relaxed than what had happened before. What had come (or cum) earlier, had been frantic, heated, passionate, exciting, and seemingly forbidden. Now, exhaustion had slowed us down. We were still horny, but we would be taking our time, from now on. It promised to be a very long, very pleasurable weekend.

PapiNorm
PapiNorm
15 Followers