Karen Gillan - Love in an Elevator

Story Info
Elevator going down.
3.6k words
4.22
23.7k
26
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
822 Followers

Note- This is a work of pure fiction and any resemblance to those living or dead is purely coincidental.

xxx

The very tall man hurried into the lobby and looked around quickly at the bank of elevators to his left. He just managed to hold open the twin doors of the elevator before they closed and breathed a sigh of relief as he pressed the number fifteen on the floor indicator. Aware of another person with him, Sean looked around to set eyes on one of the tallest and most stylish ladies he had ever encountered. He gulped in air and stood straight backed as he smiled at the other guest who was leaning against the rear wall.

"Hi, going up?"

"Down actually." The American noticed a hint of an accent as she spoke, British?

"Oh, you were getting out? Sorry about that."

Sean looked back to the doors as they closed with a 'ding' and the lift lurched in an upward direction. He had a room reserved in the very expensive Gramercy Park Hotel on Lexington Avenue in New York City, and was anxious to get settled after a long flight from Chicago. The company he worked for had financially backed one of the nominated movies at the National Board of Review Gala and he had been chosen to attend.

The shaven headed six foot six man was big and muscular and had smooth black skin. He had splashed out on a Giorgio Armani solid wool single breasted suit for the occasion and stood proud as the lift rose. He gave the lady a furtive glance and got a good view of her cleavage. The only sound was the low hum of the motor of the standard size elevator. Eighty inches by forty it looked larger with either wall being totally mirrored.

"WOW!" Sean yelled as the lift came to a shuddering halt and the lights flickered before going out completely.

At an impressive six feet in her Louboutin stiletto heeled pumps the flame haired young woman cried out in surprise. In an exclusive Gucci silk chiffon dress in cornflower blue she stumbled slightly at the sudden stop. Her sexy left leg went forward and peeped out of the thigh high slit as she tried to maintain balance.

"Whoa!" She yelped.

After the initial hard bump the elevator stopped between the sixth and seventh floors. The lights were out and Sean felt a hand grip his left bicep. Neither said a word in the pitch darkness until an emergency light flickered then lit up the small interior.

"Must be a power outage, happens all the time in New York." He observed calmly.

He turned to the redhead who pouted with her fuchsia lips and glared with her hazel eyes under a smoky grey eye shadow.

"But I've got to get to the Gala! I'm an actress!"

Definitely Scottish, thought the black man as he focused on her pretty face. Her bosom heaved in the single strap dress and she trembled slightly as she stood wide eyed. He eyed her long lean legs, slim waist and what looked like a perfectly formed ass under the dress. Her porcelain clear complexion looked most appealing under the solitary yellow light.

"In my experience with these type of things, my guess is it might be a while. Stay calm."

The girl nodded and swept a wave of copper curls over her bare left shoulder and tried an uneasy smile.

"Thanks, what's your name?"

"Sean, pleased to meet you, Miss?"

"Gillan, Karen Gillan, call me Kaz." Her voice almost sang in her Scottish brogue.

"It's a deal."

He held out his big mitt of a hand and took her petite fist in his. The touch lasted a mere second but the subtle brush of hands sent a small thrill through the movie actress. Darkly handsome with an infectious smile he oozed confidence.

"Try your phone, does it work?" She suggested and fished around in her purse for hers.

The pair of them pulled out their cell phones but neither of them managed to get a signal.

"How about yelling." Suggested Sean.

"Help! Help!" They shouted together, then one at a time. No response.

"It's getting a wee bit warm in here." Said Karen as she fanned herself with her hand.

She looked at herself in the mirror and fiddled with her long wavy locks that hung freely over her shoulders. Sean looked, rather longer than usually permitted, at her perky breasts that were barely contained in the revealing dress.

"Yeah, it's the air conditioning on the blink."

Sean slipped his jacket off and Karen could not help but notice his well developed frame under his crisp white shirt. In the tiny interior it was impossible to enjoy any personal space and the pair of them would inevitably stand barely an inch apart from each other. The scent of her perfume was overpowering in the small lift, and as they gazed into each others eyes the passion simmered as they stood close. The tension was noticeably quite palpable as the heat in the elevator rose higher.

"Lets sit."

They sat opposite each other and Sean smiled softly at the attractive woman who smiled back. He thought he saw a hint of her panty less vagina under the raised hem of her dress and shifted his legs uncomfortably.

"Are you up for any awards at the Gala?" He tried to distract his thoughts that had taken a definite carnal slant.

"Bless you no, I'm just going for the party. My movie 'Jumanji' was just a wee bit of fun."

The lift creaked and a loud crunching noise could be heard. Then a female voice crackled through the grill of the loudspeaker next to the floor indicators.

"Hello to all those stuck in the elevators. We are doing all we can to get power restored. You are in no danger, but you may have to be patient a bit longer. Maybe a couple of hours. Hold tight folks!"

"You alright, Kaz?" Sean noticed a flicker of panic on the girls sweet lips.

'I...I feel a wee bit claustrophobic in here." She admitted.

"Can I be of any help?"

"Could, could you hold me?"

"Certainly."

His big hands touched her forearms and then drew her to him and the redhead took a soft intake of breath. As his strong grip on her felt like iron she felt a flash of heat down below and her nipples became noticeably hard.

"Boy, do you work out?"

"Ex footballer, gridiron that is, not soccer."

Karen felt decidedly relaxed in his arms as the light occasionally flicked off and then back on. She leaned in tighter and raised her head and looked directly into his dark brooding eyes.

"I'm glad I'm not alone." She said with a barely audible whisper.

"Two hours, how shall we pass the time?" He grinned sardonically.

Transfixed, her hands came up around the back of his neck and she went up to kiss his full lips gently. Sean responded and pinned her slim frame to the rear wall and kissed her hard on the mouth, the tip of his tongue darting out tentatively.

"Mmm, you have soft lips." He observed, running his right hand down her left side, raising the slit of her dress to reveal a well sculpted thigh and calf.

His erect cock stood to attention in his dress pants and the Scottish lass felt the iron bar press at her loins. Both his hands were now behind her and slid around to her ass beneath the chiffon as he continued to search for her tongue in her hot mouth. In turn, Karen moved her slender fingers all over his broad back and tight butt as she pushed back at him, intoxicated by his slobbering kisses. "Wait, are there cameras in here?" Karen suddenly became rather coy as she stood up on her heels and scrutinised the tiny confines.

"Here's one." Said Sean stood and placed his jacket over the lens that looked down on them.

Again the tall hunk took the slim figure in his substantial embrace and backed Karen to the wall and handrail. Sean showered kisses on her elegant neck and bared left collarbone which elicited gentle moans from the aroused female. Her heart beat in her chest as he nibbled her right earlobe, followed by the left, and grasped her by the waist.

"Mmm, I love it."

Karen arched her snow white neck and felt his fulsome lips attach with heavy licks, and a wave of heat rippled through her. Gradually he lifted her dress upwards and his left hand found her moist pussy, exposed and puffy.

"Are we really going to do this?" Purred Karen as she quivered in his arms.

"Are you fixed?"

"I take the pill, if that's what you. Oh gosh!"

She shivered in delight as his fingertips touched her inner thighs with a teasing brush that avoided her most sensitive mound by a tantalising inch. Then he spun her away from him and made her face the rear wall, crushing her slender frame with his bulk. Karen grabbed the rail in both hands as she felt her dress lifted up to her shoulders. She raised her arms in order that he could remove it completely.

"No panties, good call."

Sean pressed at her back and examined her naked form with roving hands. His pelvis pushed at her rear and the redhead could make out his rigid pole against her pert buttocks. His right hand came around her front and finally met with her wet muff, easing his middle finger into her fluttering honey pot.

"Fuck, but that feels good!"

Karen began to gyrate her hips in order to savour his intimate probing, the like of which she hadn't experienced in a while. A shiver ran down her spine as he nuzzled the back of her exquisite neck and her legs parted wide as she moaned to his touch. The ebony male toyed and tickled her fine downy hair on her fleshy labia as she twisted and grabbed on the rail until her knuckles turned white.

"Let me see," she said. "Let me see it."

The naked Scottish lass squirmed and turned to face the smouldering man as he backed up slightly against the lift door. She noticed the huge tent his stiff wood made and pouted in sympathy.

"Och, that looks very uncomfortable, allow me to assist."

Sean looked on agape at the sight of the dream girl fully naked in her high heels alone. Her long sensual legs seemed to go on for a mile and at the apex of her creamy thighs was the ginger vertical line that just hid her point of entry. The perky B cup tits stood firm with pointed rosy tips which screamed out to be nibbled and sucked. Karen looked him in the eye and at the same time groped his rod of steel in the front of his pants. With a rhythmic caress she rubbed him through the wool and made him grimace with the delicious groping. She giggled flirtatiously as she tugged down the zip of his fly and drew his trousers and underwear to his knees.

"My, my, what DO we have here? Not bad!"

Sean unbuttoned his shirt and flung it to the floor, every muscle in his body tensed. Karen nodded with approval at the fine specimen of a man. His athletic torso was rock solid and his dark skin seemed to glisten in the single light. A tattoo of a python ran down his right side to the upper thigh and around the back of his calf. It seemed to her as if his shanks had been carved from tree trunks as he stood in silence before her.

"You're simply scrumptious!" She cooed as she studied him.

Then she took hold of his massive coal black member and hissed at the heat and size. The mans enormous erection stood out like a small club as she rolled it in both palms with a measured deliberation. It looked so dark in her lily white hands as she felt his pulse throb through the chocolate hued organ.

Karen went onto her knees and brushed her red lips across the purple tip and gave little butterfly kisses on the spongy flesh which drove him nuts. Then she blew air on all over the head and Sean exhaled at the delightful sensation. Her right hand moved to cup his prodigious pair of balls that hung under his upright stalk. He winced as her long nails dug into his skin.

"Fuck!"

She looked up with an adorable wicked grin on her face as she squeezed his throbbing prick just below the swollen head. A bead of sweat trickled down his right temple as Karen slid her mouth down his shaft, inch by inch until she had devoured half of his enormous nine incher. Apart from the heavy breathing of the ebony stud the only other sound was the lewd and obscene sucking noises that emanated from the Scottish girl. Her head bobbed back and forth on him and her copper curls flew about her head.

"It's a big one, that's for sure."

She popped off and took a well earned breath.

"You ever had a black cock before, honey?"

"Oh aye, I been around the block and back let me tell you. One white English actor called Smith packs a cock like a fucking stallion."

Karen resumed sucking, struggling with his thick girth which stretched her mouth out as she held his length steady, her saliva drooling from the corners and down her chin. Then she very slowly removed her oral hold on his slick stalk with a soft hum and a graze of teeth on his crown. Sean nearly lost it and grabbed his aching cock and pressed hard at the base to prevent him shooting his wad over her pretty visage.

"I feel quite relaxed now, shall we fuck?" At nearly six feet in heels she cut an imposing figure as she stood up.

"Are you sure about this?" He asked as he pumped cock.

"There's no turning back now, laddie." She said bubbling with excitement.

She licked her glossy upper lip and stroked her ginger pubes that were tinged with moisture. Her middle digit slipped into her lush pussy and she sighed heavily. Then she turned to the wall and lifted her left leg so that her stiletto balanced on the handrail. The rounded buttocks parted to show her pink slit from behind, the tiny strip of red leading to her little button of a clitoris.

"You are so fucking hot." He exclaimed as he came up close.

Karen's hazel eyes flashed and her lips pouted as his big hands massaged her buns. Sean bent his face and drew his tongue in great lashes up and down her pussy from clit to anus and her right thigh trembled as she teetered on her heel in an effort to remain upright.

"I cannae take any more, shove it up me."

The mans chest was covered in a light sheen of sweat which he transferred to the girls back as he moulded his body to hers and drove the head of his enlarged pole into her damp quim. Karen gasped at the incredible intrusion and he followed through with an unstoppable thrust that left her breathless. As his thick girth slid on in Karen gripped the rail and pressed her right cheek against the cool metal wall. She snapped her head back and looked at the burly man with big puppy eyes as her inflamed pussy was slowly stretched out. He pulled back and out leaving a gaping hole where once was the tightly closed cunt of Karen Gillan.

"Back in, back in," she protested at the loss of his huge appendage.

Now on fire, Sean spat on his bell end and plunged into her again, making her expel all the air from her lungs. His muscles flexed and his narrow hips drew back and forth, his fat tool easing inside her velvet interior. The smack of his lower body on hers combined with the sound of their mutual groans as he fed her half his length.

"Wonderful." She hissed as his hand came under her left knee and he pulled her into a standing rear position.

With her right heel firmly on the floor Karen flung her left arm around his bull neck as he thrust in an upwards direction into her dripping cunt. She rested her face on her left shoulder as his cock drove up her pussy with a steady grind of his pelvis. His right arm enveloped her waist as he used his considerable strength to raise and lower her onto his rigid prick.

"Such a soft pussy." He moaned as he speared her on his stiff wood.

Karen looked in the mirror opposite and looked in utter amazement at her own reflection of her pale and naked form being plundered by a big black cock. Her face was flushed and her red locks appeared mussed and untidy. Sean raised her leg higher and she was forced to reach out to the rear wall for leverage. As he fucked her he used the fingers of his left hand to flick at her clit intensifying her already heightened stimulation.

"Got to rest my legs." Karen winced as the muscles in her arched calves screamed.

He pulled out of her cunt which failed to close and lifted her up so she had her back to the rear wall and both legs suspended in air, his forearms under her upper thighs. Sean entered her with his feet firmly planted on the floor and began to piston in as she gripped the handrail. She bounced and bucked helplessly as she was penetrated by his relentless upward lunges, supported only by his arms.

"Aye! Fuck me like a whore!"

Sean rolled his eyes as he rammed up hard, eventually impaling her lightweight frame on his entire length. With half lidded eyes, Karen became decidedly giddy as her warm, tight tunnel engulfed his big club of a cock.

"C...c...coming!" She uttered with a croak.

Sean felt his shaft creamed on as her juices flowed out and down to his plum sized balls. He felt the strain and steamy heat and withdrew and sat his ass on the floor of the lift. An hour had passed since the thing had come to a halt but it seemed like mere moments had passed.

"What a cock! Let me sit on it a while."

Karen knelt down and swung her left leg over him and held his still solid rod at her entrance. She licked her fingers and applied her spit on his knob and dragged it to and fro along her frothy slot, turning her ginger pubes somewhat darker with the lubrication. His ebony prick felt so hot it seemed like she was straddling a poker.

"I dinnae ken it's gonna fit."

His cock settled in her butt crack and bobbed at her peachy soft skin.

"Here."

His hands gripped her at the hips and pulled her straight onto his cock. Every inch of him slipped on in and Karen sank all the way down until she felt his balls touch her labia. Her mouth opened in a silent scream as she achieved another pleasurable orgasm.

"Heavens! I came just by sitting on your cock!"

The pair of them laughed and Karen's tits jiggled on her chest. The Scottish actress was astounded at how deep his was stuffed up inside her. With a renewed vigour she jerked her hips and ground herself along his pole which still remained in her twat. Sean lifted up from the waist and held her against his broad black chest, crushing her tits and grabbing her ripe ass cheeks.

"I love this pussy!" He cried.

"All the way from Inverness." She told him proudly.

Karen leaned in and held his face in her hands and kissed him hard, her lustrous mane spread out over his shaven head. She rode his stiffness high up so he threatened to slip out, then she dropped down again on the full length of his monster cock. Between them they rocked together as one in the small elevator, lost in their own world, fucking their brains out. Her pussy foamed around his pole as she moved up and down.

"Shit!"

They both froze as the female voice crackled through the speaker once more.

"Good news folks, the power is back and we should be on the move momentarily."

"We have to wind this up, where do you want my cum baby?"

"Cum in my pussy. Don't take it out, cum in me."

Sean grunted an affirmative and thrust up hard. He shot spurt after spurt of creamy white semen inside her cunt which spilled out and down his member to his balls. Once he ceased to twitch Karen lifted off his cock with a lewd squelching sound. Hurriedly they both gathered up their clothing and dressed, desperate not to get caught in the act. When the lift moved and finally arrived at the lobby, they were dressed and composed, apart from Karen's hair which left much to be desired. Two firefighters welcomed them as they got out.

"Are you alright?"

"Perfectly splendid." Answered Karen in her endearing brogue.

The lobby was alive with thankful guests and members of the public as the power was restored and Sean held Karen by the hand. It had been two hours since their predicament had begun.

"You still going to the Gala?" He asked as he tossed his jacket over his broad shoulder.

"Nah, you wanna come up to my room? The bed is a wee bit more comfortable than a lift."

"I'll take you up on that, on one condition."

Karen brushed an imaginary piece of fluff from his slightly grubby white shirt.

123z
123z
822 Followers
12