Karen Ch. 01: His New Girlfriend?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LrseFauc
LrseFauc
343 Followers

"No way!" Karen answered. "I've not finished this lecture, now!"

"No, please, lovely Karen. I want it so bad. I need it so bad. Please, lovely Karen."

"Now shut up, slave!" Karen ordered.

Ken didn't protest against this designation.

Only a soft whimper was heard from Ken.

"I have promised to make you cum, and I will make you cum! But you have to do something for me!"

"Yes l-lo-lovely Karen!" Ken answered.

"You can do my math homework afterwards! I don't want to waste time on such stupid things. Will you do that for me?"

"Yes, lovely Karen. I will do your homework. Anything! Everything!" Ken agreed without hesitation.

"Good boy! Now don't move!" Karen stroked her index finger of her right hand above his cock.

"I want to take you to the edge with only this finger!" She took the thumb of her left hand in his mouth. "Suck my finger, as if it is a cock!"

Ken closed his eyes and surrounded her thumb with his tongue.

"Slurp it, I want to feel your tongue around it, show how horny you are."

She didn't change the rhythm of her teasing.

"Suck faster, you horny boy!".

After the interminable teasing, soon he was on the edge again. She slowed down the pace once more.

"Noooooooooo!" Ken shouted.

"Trust me!" Karen ordered, "Don't you dare to move your hips or something like this or I will stop!"

Ken shivered at his whole body, trying not to force the feeling with his cock.

"Good boy", she complimented him.

Ken's sweat was running down his body.

"Think on my thumb. You will get back more, if you increase your efforts for my thumb!"

Ken sucked her thumb as though there were nothing else to do in the world.

At any moment, he felt like his cock would explode but somehow she discouraged his orgasm.

Ken's breath changed to rhythmical gasping. His hips pushed forward to increase the stimulation.

"Hmmm, I don't remember allowing you to move." Karen mentioned and removed her finger from his cock.

"Hhhhmmmargh" Ken whined. He couldn't stop pushing his hips forward.

Karen waited until he calmed down a bit.

"What will you do for me after I made you cum?" Karen asked sweetly.

"What?" Ken couldn't think clearly.

"Think boy. What have you promised?"

It took a few moments until Ken remembered.

"Your math homework." Ken answered. "Lovely Karen" he added after quite a few seconds.

"Good boy! Stand up now."

Ken hardly came to a full standing position. His knees felt weak.

Karen grabbed his hips and bent over. Ken saw that the tip of his cock disappeared in Karen's mouth but his cock had no contact with her mouth, her lips or her tongue. He felt her breath. His cock felt like he would bath it in fluid honey and his cock begun to shiver again to get contact.

Then Karen's tongue surrounded his needy knob. She sucked his whole cock all in her mouth. This was enough for Ken in his desperate state of desire to put him on the edge again. Karen released his cock from her mouth. Her hands left his hips and he fell on his knees.

"Hmmmm" Karen purred. "I feel so powerful. I am in command and you are totally at my mercy. I can feel your desires, your desperation, your needs. Not only that. I felt like I could direct them as I wish. That is so hot. I am so strong!"

She grabbed Ken's hair, pushed his head back and kissed him hard.

"I can do everything I want to you!"

She pushed Ken and he fell on his back. In awe, Ken saw that Karen stripped her clothes off. Then she placed her feet on both sides of his hips and towered above him. He admired her firm female body. Her long legs, her flat tummy, her perky breasts and her satisfied smile. Her crotch glistered in wetness. He felt inferior to this powerful woman. Karen lowered herself with a slow movement on his cock and put him all way in while she placed herself on his hips.

"Don't you dare move!" Karen ordered again.

Her hungry mound surrounded Ken's cock.

"Don't cum yet!"

She knew that he was on the edge again. She gripped his nipples and squeezed them between her fingers.

"Aaaaaargh", Ken cried out, but he did nothing to avoid the pressure.

She released his nipples and without a visible move he felt that she squeezed her vaginal muscles in a fast rhythm. How could he follow the order not to cum? He couldn't hold back. He didn't know how to control it. He hadn't any power to prevent himself from cumming. However, before he could shoot his load, she released his penis from her vagina and he felt a strong squeeze of her hand at the root of his cock. He tried to move his hips but the strong squeezing prevented him from shooting his load.

Ken whimpered and he began to cry.

"That was close, wasn't it?" Karen mentioned. "It is so fantastic. It isn't your cock any longer. It is my cock. It isn't your body. This is my body, because I control it. You can do nothing against my will. You even don't want to do something against it!" Karen said enthusiastically.

She released his cock again: "Shall I make my cock cum like never before? Shall I make my cock spray its load all over this body I control?"

"Please Karen, pleeeeease -- aaahm - lovely Karen. I, I I'm so horny but it hurts so much, I think I can't take more of this teasing. I'm full of desperation. Please, please, please make me cum." Ken begged.

"Well spoken, boy! I'm not really so cruel to deny your orgasm. I'm only a little bit cruel. I only wanted to play with you a little. You need to cum so much! So very very much. I know! I'm a good girl! I have promised to make you cum. I think the time has come for a great orgasm. Because I don't want do damage my toy, I will have mercy on you now!"

She placed herself in a slow movement on his cock again. He felt as she sucked his cock in with her wet and slippery vagina. Then she slowly released his cock again.

"Here you are!" Karen noticed his happiness and grabbed the base of his cock again with her thumb and her index finger. She didn't squeeze. She only aimed with Ken's cock to his upper body.

Ken let out a deep growl. His body twitched spasmodically. He came violently and spurted his load all over his upper body and even his face. After the first eruption, Karen wanked him fast with one hand while she massaged his nuts with the other hand until he oozed out the last drop of his cum.

"That's what I call an orgasm!" Karen mentioned.

It took a long time until Kens breathing became normal. Totally exhausted, he stayed lying on his back.

Karen sat down beside Ken's head and stroked his hair.

"You are very tired. Close your eyes. Take a little nap now!"

Ken glided into the land of dreams.

***

"Give me my math homework, Ken!" Karen ordered.

Ken turned around and handed her workbook. She opened it and took a look. Then she smiled at him.

"Good boy!"

Immediately, he got an massive erection. Karen examined his crotch.

"Oops!" Karen chuckled. "Don't touch my cock until I allow it. See you!"

LrseFauc
LrseFauc
343 Followers
12