Karen, My Friend's Girl Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm, that was good, that felt so good," I said. "I'm going to have to come for a walk with you more often."

She stood up in front of me. "There's some more people over there," she whispered. "Quick, give me my clothes!"

My cock had shrunk just enough to push it back into my jeans now, and I looked over my shoulder as I did my trousers up. A middle-aged couple were walking towards the middle of the field with a small black dog, which was running around with Karen's dog. I don't think they'd seen us, but they must have been wondering where the other dog's owners were. Karen had edged behind the tree, having picked up her shirt and jacket, but her bra was still lying discarded on the grass. I picked it up and put it in my pocket along with her knickers, and looked around the tree to where she was trying to button up her shirt. I smiled as I noticed the wet cum stains soak through it, and handed her her jacket. "Come on," I said, "better get the dog back."

We looked at each other, and laughed. "If anyone sees me they're going to know exactly what I've been up to," she said, smiling. I had to agree, her hair was dishevelled, there were grass stains on her knees, and cum stains on her top. I reached forward and wiped some of my cum from her chin, and she put her arm around me as we walked out into the open. "Come here, Sam," she called to the dog, which came bounding over to her. "It's alright boy, we haven't forgotten about you," she said. "It's just that this naughty man has been taking my clothes off and fucking me out in the open where anyone might see!"

I laughed at her as she threw a stick for the dog to chase. "I don't think you're wholly innocent, you know. You didn't seem to mind too much!"

"No," she agreed. "It does turn me on, you know. Well, you turn me on, I guess. I'm not really a slut or anything, I don't usually sleep with guys I've just met. I've only ever had sex with three other men, really. I guess my wild side hasn't been discovered before. So thank you!" She reached over and kissed my cheek.

"Hey, I've got to be getting back," I said. "Perhaps we should do it again sometime, I'd love to explore your wild side a bit more!" She grinned. "I know," I continued. "I'm going to keep your underwear as collateral, you can come and visit me if you want them back!"

She knew I was at university in Bristol, and that I was going back there this evening. "Okay, deal," she said. "Give me your phone number and we'll arrange it. I'll have to ask Jez for a weekend off or something. Don't think I'll tell him what it's for though!"

We walked back towards my house in a silence that was a lot more comfortable than the one we'd walked away from my house in.

CHAPTER 3 - ARRANGEMENTS

I sat in silence on the bus back to Bristol, thinking. Would Karen ring me? How did I feel about this girl? I'd loved the sexual chemistry between us, the almost primal urge to fuck that we seemed to have, but I was old fashioned enough to realise there was more to life than sex, and I didn't know anything about her apart from that I seemed to have turned her into an exhibitionist slut. I smiled at the memory, though, and reached to feel her bra and knickers in my pocket. Somehow I knew she'd call.

She did, on the Tuesday night.

My housemate was out, and I was in my room sketching out an essay when the phone rang. I wandered downstairs, and picked it up. "Er, hello," she said, "is Joe there please?"

I recognised her voice straight away. "Hello Karen," I replied. "I knew you'd call. How are you?"

She laughed. "Good thank you. Although when I got home and looked in the mirror on Sunday I thought perhaps I shouldn't have walked through town."

"Why?" I asked, although I knew the reason.

"Because there was a big drop of cum in my hair and all over my shirt, you bastard!" she said quietly. "You might have told me!"

"Yeah, I know," I said. "But I bet it turned you on when you realised, didn't it? And I bet it turned you on just to pick up the phone and dial my number tonight as well."

"Well, yeah, it did."

She was talking very quietly all of a sudden. "Where are you?" I asked. "Who else is around?"

"My mum and dad are in the next room, so I can't talk too long. Or," she giggled, "too dirty!"

I laughed with her. "But I thought you liked taking risks now? How about if I tell you what I was thinking about on the bus home and see how much you want to touch yourself? I'm getting quite aroused at the thought of you with your hands in your knickers and your parents really close. What about you?"

"Oh, don't," she said, voice wavering slightly. "I want to, I want to, I need to cum. You said I should come and see you to get my underwear back. What about this weekend? I want you to make me cum again!"

I smiled. She was even keener than I'd thought. "Okay," I said, "sounds great, come down. When? Friday night? Saturday? There's a good bus straight to the town centre, I could meet you there if you fancy?"

"Friday night," she said. "I can get off work at five, and catch the bus that gets in at 9.15. Please meet me though, I don't know my way around Bristol."

"Okay, that's cool." A plan was forming in my head. "There's a pub right next door to the bus station, I'll be in there. And another thing..."

"What?" she said, curiously.

"You've got to wear something revealing. And no underwear. Okay? Because if I'm going to make you cum as much as you want I'm going to want to fantasise about you. I'm going to want to think about you wanting to touch yourself, and about other people wanting to touch you. I'm going to love it when you tell me about all the people who stared at you on the bus. And you're going to love it too. Trust me, okay?"

She was breathing heavily down the phone now. I think if I had kept this up I might have got her to cum over the phone, but I didn't want to get my cock out in the hall when my housemate was due back, so I thought I'd cut this off. "See you on Friday night, then. Have a fun few days in the meantime, eh?" I put the phone down. Treat her mean to keep her keen, I thought as I went back to my room to tend to my hard on.

CHAPTER 4 - FRIDAY NIGHT

I was at the bus station before nine on Friday night, and went into the pub to check it out. I hadn't been in there for ages, but it was just as I'd remembered - a truly seedy place, full of old drunks, a slightly menacing atmosphere. Perfect. I slipped outside and watched as buses arrived from various parts of the country.

Karen stepped off the bus at around twenty past nine, and stood still, looking around to get her bearings. I smiled to myself from my hidden vantage point. She'd followed my instructions as far as I could tell, wearing a really short black skirt and what I hoped were stockings, together with a low-cut top in shocking pink, topped off with a black jacket. Her hair was tied back into two schoolgirl ponytails, completing the sluttish look. The bus driver handed her a small rucksack, and she smiled cheekily at him as his eyes lustfully travelled up and down her body. She looked around again, and walked slowly towards the pub entrance as I noted several pairs of eyes following her.

I wondered how long I should wait as Karen pushed the door open and disappeared into the smoky pub. In the end I gave her about three minutes, long enough for her to walk around to see if I was there and think about what she would do when she realised I wasn't. I walked quickly to the entrance to find her.

She was standing at the bar, ordering a drink. I had to admire her - I don't think many women would have stayed in there on their own dressed like that. I glanced around the room, seeing eyes glued to her arse, tightly clad in her black mini skirt, and as she bent slightly forward so that the barman could hear her, I walked over and put my hand firmly on her arse, a finger slipping under the hem of her skirt to tickle the bare skin underneath. She gasped, and turned round, eyes fiery. I took a step back, smiling. "Hello, Karen," I said. "Sorry I'm a bit late. What are you having?"

She looked at me, partly annoyed and partly relieved. "Double vodka," she smiled. "You're paying." The barman brought her drink, and as I reached into my pocket for some cash she quickly picked it up and downed it. She was halfway to the door by the time I'd got my change, and outside by the time I caught up with her.

"Karen, I'm sorry," I said. "I didn't mean..."

She cut me off. "Its ok, it was just a bit weird, that's all. They must have thought I was a prostitute!"

I had to laugh. "Yeah, you do look kind of slutty. Well done! I'll reward you well later!"

She stopped walking. "You'd better, you bastard," she smiled. "Or otherwise I'll have to go back there and find someone who will!"

I moved closer to her, edging her away from the road and into a shop doorway. "Yeah, you'd probably like that wouldn't you? I bet it turned you on to be stared at by all those dirty old men. I bet if I put my hand up your skirt I'd find you're all wet with anticipation, aren't you?"

She moaned as my hand slid up her legs, to the top of her stockings. Her thighs parted, and I shoved a finger roughly against her bare pussy. She was wet, I was delighted to find, very wet. I worked another finger around to her clitoris, feeling her legs tremble against me. "Joe, no," she said, but her body was giving her away as I finger fucked her in the street. "Oh god, no, yes!" she gasped, squeezing her legs together and trapping my hand as she came, hard, fast.

I eased back away from her, withdrawing my hand, covered in her juices. "I think you needed that," I joked, as she turned away from my gaze. I reached over to hold her. Was she crying? "Hey, are you okay?" I asked.

"Mmm, yeah, I guess," she said quietly. "I, well, I don't know what came over me, I just, I just, had to cum. If you hadn't turned up I might have been talking to someone in the pub, and that's not like me. I must have been more frustrated than I thought this week."

"Come on," I said. "Hope that helped for a little bit. I have plans for tonight. We're going for a drink with a couple of my friends, and then I'm going to take you home and really ease your frustrations."

She looked at me again with a mixture of disappointment and anguish. "I can't go into another pub dressed like this!" she said. "Especially not to meet your friends! Can't we just go to yours?"

"No," I said, "they're expecting us. And we'll find a nice quiet corner by the pool table, so don't worry. It'll be fine, you'll love it." I hoped she would, anyway, I thought as we walked off up the road.

It was only a few minutes walk to the pub, up a couple of quiet streets, across a park and we were there. "Come on," I said, pausing by the door as she looked at me uncertainly, "come and meet a couple of people, have a few drinks, and then I'll take you home." She smiled weakly at me, and followed me into the pub.

My housemate, Mark, and one of our other friends, Nick, had taken over the pool table in the corner, as they often did on Friday nights. I glanced back as Karen followed me over to them across the pub, which didn't seem to be particularly busy. Mark was taking a shot at pool, and Nick waved a greeting. I introduced Karen, noting that although my friends were being polite they weren't being particularly subtle about their glances. Still, I thought, Karen seemed to like the attention. She'd accepted that I wasn't going to take her home and fuck her straight away, and was making the most of it. I left her with Mark and Nick and went to the bar.

When I got back with the drinks, Karen was sitting on a short stall at the back of the pool table, talking to Nick. I sat down next to her, noticing how erect her nipples were. It was interesting to see how my mates reacted with her, and how she reacted with them. She was shy to start with, and they led the conversation, but gradually she loosened up and Mark and Nick got quieter. Karen, I decided, loved to be the centre of attention, even though she needed either alcohol or dangerous sex to create that buzz. She wasn't great at pool, though - we played a few games and despite trying to let her pot a few balls she couldn't seem to get it at all. Finally I sighed as she missed another easy shot, and stood behind her. "Do you want me to show you?" I asked, sarcastically but laughing.

"Come on then!" she glared at me, daring me. I stood closer behind her, reaching my arms round her and pinning her to the table. Holding my hands over hers, I gripped the pool cue, and bent forward, causing her to bend over the table under me. "Ooh," she squealed, excitedly, "this is more fun than pool!"

I laughed, but carried on with showing her how to line up a shot, aware that she was grinding her arse against my hard cock, and aware that Nick and Mark could see what she was doing. "You need to line it up, like this," I said, shoving my erection firmly into the curve of her arse. "Then you squeeze the thick end and slowly push it forward, like this. And you should be sure of getting it in the hole!" I rolled the white ball slowly forward, nudging a red ball into the pocket. "Your shot again," I said, easing up from Karen. She stayed lying flat against the table, and I couldn't resist reaching down and under her skirt, giving her a quick rub to make sure she was still wet and juicy. She was, and I smiled as I watched my friend's faces, shocked that I was fingering her in public, shocked that she was not only letting me, but enjoying it thoroughly.

"I think I'm bored of this game, though," she said, finally standing up. Looking at me pleadingly, she asked if I could take her home, and I thought she probably deserved to go by now. I quickly gathered our jackets and we left the others in the pub, walking out giggling.

"You are terrible!" she admonished me as I led her towards my house, which was only a couple of minutes walk away.

"Me?" I laughed. "You were the one flashing everyone in the pub, not me! I couldn't help it if I accidentally touched you a couple of times! And hey, it's not as if you seemed to mind..."

"No," she conceded. "God, I'm turning into such a slut, aren't I? Well, what I mean is, you're turning me into such a slut. And I love it!" She turned to me and, standing on tiptoes, kissed me hard on the lips. I couldn't help myself, and reached down to her arse, squeezing it and pulling her skirt up higher, exposing her bare backside to the street. "Mmm," she groaned, "now can we go inside and do that? Its not that I mind, it's just a bit cold!"

I laughed again, and we turned to walk the few extra yards. My student house wasn't much - two decent sized bedrooms upstairs for Mark and me, a small living room and a nice kitchen downstairs, with a bathroom that you had to go through the kitchen to reach. I let us in, and turned to offer Karen a drink.

She was way ahead of me. My slut was standing there, pulling up her skirt at the front to reveal her lack of underwear and the fine brown hairs barely hiding her pussy. "Is this what you wanted to see?" She danced away as I reached to grab her, laughing as I chased her up the stairs. She guessed correctly which bedroom was mine, and threw herself on the bed on her back. I was seconds after her, and fell on top of her, smothering her slightly as we wrestled. My leg pushed in between hers and she groaned as my thigh rubbed her clit.

"Yeah, that's what I wanted to see," I said softly. "But not all - I want to see you naked, totally. Hope you don't mind performing a little striptease for me?"

She wriggled away from me a little. "No, that sounds fun!" she giggled, and I eased away to allow her to free herself. She stood up, and went to close the curtains.

"Ah, no," I stopped her. "I think we should leave those open. I quite like the idea of you wandering around naked in my room, and I'm sure Mark would appreciate it when he gets back from the pub. Come on Karen, perform for me!"

I was really starting to get into this, and despite her pout, I think Karen was too, because she walked slowly away from the window, and when she got to the middle of the room, lifted the back of her skirt so that anyone walking past and looking up would have seen her naked arse. I didn't think many people would be walking past and looking up, but the thought of it was thrilling, and I reached down to adjust my throbbing erection, noticing Karen's smirk as she saw what I was doing.

She slowly raised her hands above her head, stretching her body so that her top rode up just enough to expose her smooth stomach, and then eased her hands down her sides and over her hips. Kicking off her shoes, she spun around, pushing her arse out towards me as if daring me to grab her. Sorely tempted as I was, I resisted the urge, and instead watched as her top slowly rose, exposing her back. Karen turned round to face me, top just covering her nipples, and looked at me questioningly. "Higher, higher!" I smiled and she quickly pulled the garment up and over her head, leaving her top gloriously bare. "Mmm, that is a sight for sore eyes," I grinned, as she danced slowly round the room, facing the window all the time.

Her circle of the room complete, Karen stood at the edge of the bed, and raised one foot to rest on it, which gave me a great view up her skirt. She slowly rolled her stocking down her slender leg, and encouraged me to pull it off her foot, and then swapped legs to repeat the move. My lust was starting to become uncontrollable now I knew she had only the short black skirt on, and I quickly unzipped my jeans and tore them, my socks and t-shirt off, my hard cock very visible through my boxer shorts. Karen moved over to the window again, and stood in front of it, nipples almost pressing against the glass, wiggling her arse towards me. I could take it no longer, I had to fuck her.

I walked over towards her, stopping to pull a condom from my bedside table drawer. Putting one hand on her arse under her skirt, I slid my boxer shorts off with the other, and tore open the condom wrapper. "Right, you've asked for it!" I grinned at her, slipping the condom on and rolling it down over my throbbing cock. Pushing her skirt above her waist, I slid in between her legs and quickly located her wet hole with my fingers, feeling her gasp as I roughly slid them over her clitoris. "Mmm, yeah, I'm gonna fuck you in front of the window," I said softly.

"Oh god, yes, yes," Karen moaned as I withdrew my fingers and replaced them with the head of my cock, rubbing it against her slippery slit and finally easing it into her, an inch at a time. When I was totally inside her, I stood on my toes to emphasise the point, pushing her against the window and eliciting a growl of approval from her. Her cunt felt fantastic, tight and hot, and it was a wonderfully erotic sight to see her before me. I slid a hand round her stomach and down to her clit, feeling my cock inside her as I rubbed. I wanted her to cum, and cum hard, before I did, and I knew I wouldn't last too long the first time so I had to be quick. Her arse shoved against me as my fingers slipped against her soaking pussy, and she shuddered as the first waves of orgasm hit her. "Fuck, fuck," she gasped, and I intensified my rubbing, standing still behind her, twitching my cock and feeling her cunt muscles milk it as the sensation became to much and she was there, cumming, cumming, cumming.

I let her calm down for a few seconds, cock still holding still in her. "Oh yes, oh yes!" she sighed contentedly, craning her neck to almost face me. I slid my cock out and then in just gently, reminding her that there was more to come, and heard her growl again. "Oh that feels good!"

"You bet," I groaned, starting to pump my cock in and out of her, my knees bending slightly as I gripped onto the window sill with one hand and continued trying to rub her clitoris with the other. I gradually increased the pace, thrusting hard against her, my thighs slapping on her arse as I fucked her harder. I was close now, close to cumming, and I told her. "Oh yeah, I'm gonna cum in you baby, oh yes, right...about...now!" and with a groan I pushed my cock as far into her as I could and let loose a great burst of spunk, trembling with pleasure as her cunt milked me.