Karen, My Friend's Girl Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are such a tease," she scolded as we crossed the path and walked across the open expanse of green field.

"I know, but I'm only getting my own back," I laughed. "And I didn't hear you complaining! Come on, we have to walk over this bit to those trees, and then there's plenty of secluded areas where we can stop teasing each other." We hurried on.

The trouble with it being such a nice day, though, was that there were a lot more people about than normal, and there were a lot less secluded areas. We walked for several minutes through the trees, but it was just too busy, even for two people who were feeling daring, to get naked. I was beginning to think that I should just take her home when I realised that we'd been walking almost by accident towards the Clifton Suspension Bridge, a fantastic bit of engineering across the Avon gorge. It was always busy with sightseers, as there were great views over the city from the bridge, but my mind was working out a way around that. I steered Karen slightly to the right, telling her where we were going.

As I'd thought, there were plenty of people about, but as ever when I was there I was thrilled by the sights. Karen, who'd never been there before, thought it was pretty cool as well, and we walked to the far end of the bridge, where there was a stone seat built into the supports, from where we could look straight down about one hundred metres to the muddy river bed, and across to the city. She stood on the seat, peering gingerly over the edge, and I squeezed behind her. For once, I wasn't interested in the view. The stone walls of the bridge were high enough that only the most inquisitive passers by would see that my right hand had slid up Karen's dress once more. My erection pressed into the small of her back as my fingers found her wet hole again, and my left hand managed to raise the front of her dress so that her bare stomach would be pressed against the cold stone. She gasped as I pinched her nipple and rubbed her slippery clitoris. "So what do you think of the view?" I asked in my most conversational voice.

"I don't care," she said. "Just keep doing that and make me cum!"

It was what I wanted to do all along, and I redoubled my efforts, sometimes dipping my fingertip into her dripping cunt but mainly concentrating on holding her body still against the stone and flicking my fingertips against her clit. It got more difficult as her arse started thrusting against my hard cock because all I could think about was unzipping myself and sliding into her, but I didn't think we'd get away with that. I was just about aware that there were several people pretty close to us, but I was confident that as far as they were concerned I was just holding her tightly to me. I hoped she didn't shout too loudly when she came, though, and I knew that moment was nearly here. She was gasping under her breath, trying to feel as much of me as possible on her clit, my hand soaking under her dress, and then her lips pursed and she made what was almost a whistling sound, holding her body rigid as the wave of orgasm hit her, before letting out a long sigh and relaxing, letting my hand slip from underneath her.

I brought it up to her face and lent over her shoulder, inhaling deeply. "God I just love the smell of a girls cum on my fingers," I said quietly, "and I don't think there's ever been more cum on them."

Karen was still trying to get her breath back. "No," she whispered, "I don't think I've ever cum so hard. I wasn't noisy, was I?"

I looked around, but nobody seemed too interested in us. "Don't think so," I said. "But do you want to go back home, where you can be as noisy as you like? I'm not sure we'd get away with much more up here!"

She laughed at me. "Aahh, are you feeling left out? Well I'm sure I can do something about that!" We both jumped off the bench, and walked slowly back across the bridge.

Halfway across the park, Karen said that she was hungry, and we decided to find somewhere for a quick bite to eat. She spotted a burger bar, and we headed over to order. Karen went to the toilet and I sat waiting for her, before we tucked in. She finished first, and leant over the table, whispering to me. "So, I was wondering if you needed to go to the toilet before we left?"

I quickly worked out what she meant. "Yes, but maybe I'll need you to show me where it is." We both put our drinks down, and with a quick look over her shoulder, she led the way down the stairs, with me closely following. The restaurant wasn't particularly busy, and there didn't seem to be anyone else near the toilets, so Karen took my hand and marched me into the ladies room. I dived into a cubicle, and she followed, closing and locking the door and standing there giggling as I turned to face her. Slowly now, she reached behind her and undid the zip of her dress, allowing the straps to fall from her shoulders and the dress to inch down, exposing her breasts, her stomach, her thighs. She stepped out of it, naked apart from her shoes, and hung the dress on the hook. "Now," she said, "about your feeling left out earlier..."

She stepped towards me, running her hand across the bulge in my jeans. "Take them off," she whispered. I kicked off my shoes, and unbuttoned my jeans, sliding them and my boxer shorts down and stepping out of them. Karen tugged my t-shirt up and over my head as I stood up, and, both naked now, we embraced, running our hands over each others backs, kissing. Karen pushed me gently backwards, until I had to sit down on the toilet seat, and she stood in front of me. I leant forward, taking one of her delicious nipples between my lips, and sliding my hand between her legs, but she backed slightly away, and bent over in front of me, gripping my cock in her hand before kissing my lips once more. "I wasn't the one left out before," she said quietly, and suddenly squatted down in front of me, a wicked grin on her lips. Giving my stiff cock a quick rub, she eased her lips over the head, making me groan with pleasure, before she eased off again. My hands found the back of her head, encouraging her to suck me - she'd never done it to me before and I wondered if this was to be the first blow job she'd given. She licked along the length of my cock, and around the head, leaving me now wondering whether I'd died and gone to heaven, and then finally opened her mouth to take the first couple of inches in. The hot sensation on my sensitive cock was fantastic, and I squirmed on the seat in delight, subconsciously pushing my cock up further into her mouth. We made brief eye contact as she looked up, I think she was checking I was enjoying this, and when she'd confirmed to herself that she wasn't doing anything wrong, she continued sucking. Gradually she got braver, taking more of me into her mouth each time she moved her head forward, encouraged by my gentle groans of pleasure.

I needed to cum, and soon. I bent forward, and whispered, "you're gonna make me cum in a second," wondering if she'd try and swallow it, and at that moment we heard the toilet door open and what sounded like two people come in.

Karen took her mouth off my cock, and looked up at me, wondering whether to continue. I was almost at the point of no return, though, and a couple of girls chatting outside wasn't going to stop me now, so I quickly pushed her head down again, over my cock head, and held her head as I encouraged her to carry on. She gagged slightly, but I didn't care, I was cumming, hard, thick ropes of spunk blasting into her mouth. She must have swallowed the first spurt, and then she backed away, the second spurt hitting her on the chin and the third on her chest. She never once let go of my cock with her hand, despite almost slipping and banging the side of the cubicle.

"Are you okay?" I heard one of the girls outside ask, hearing the noise.

Karen was half squatting, half kneeling on the floor, covered in cum. "Yeah, I'm great thanks," she called, smirking at me as I sat back on the toilet seat, my cock leaking cum as it shrank a little.

"Cool." We heard the sound of the two girls leave the toilets, and Karen struggled upright. I pulled her up so that she sat astride me, and kissed her.

"That," I said, "felt fantastic. I'm sorry I couldn't warn you exactly when I was gonna cum, but I think those two might have broken the door down!"

She laughed. "It's okay. I just didn't really know what to expect, I've never done that before."

"Really? Well you're a natural! But hey, it can never hurt to practise more, right?"

She punched me gently on the arm, and slid off my lap. "Better get dressed, I suppose," she said and picked the dress up. She wiped some of my cum off her chest, and slipped the dress on again. "Do me up?"

I stood, and zipped the dress up as she turned with her back to me. I quickly slipped on my boxers and jeans, and was putting my shoes on when she unlocked the door and left the cubicle. I grabbed my t-shirt and ran out of the toilets, glancing to where she was washing her face, and went to the men's toilet next door. We met again outside the restaurant, grinning. She cleaned her face and neck, but there was a small cum stain on her dress. Ah well, I thought, something to remind her of her first blow job! "So are you going to take me for a drink?" Karen asked.

We went to a pub on the other side of the park, and sat in the garden enjoying the afternoon sunshine. I asked Karen if she was enjoying her weekend away. "Well yes, of course," she smiled. "I've never had so much sex, its great. And to think I'm supposed to be ill!"

"Ill?" I enquired.

"Yep, I usually work on weekends, I called in sick yesterday," she laughed. "Well, I couldn't really tell Jez where I was going, could I?"

"So is he your boss at work then?" I asked.

"Yes," she replied. "Do you think he'd be jealous if he knew what we'd been up to?"

I thought about it. "Probably, yeah," I said. "I mean, before you turned up the night we met he was going on about how much he liked you."

"So do you feel bad, then? Stealing your friend's girl?"

"Well a little bit, I guess," I replied. "It's not really the done thing, is it? But I suppose we both got a bit drunk and carried away, and he was unconscious as I recall. And it didn't really look like you fancied him either."

"He's a really nice guy," she smiled. "And the reason I went to the club that night was so that he could ask me out, I thought he'd been building up to it for ages. And I'd have said yes if he had."

That surprised me a bit. I'd thought that anything between them was just in his head, and she wasn't interested. "So why did you go for me?" I asked.

She laughed. "Well the alcohol obviously had something to do with it! But I suppose it was the danger, the unknown. I mean, I really like Jez, he's a great guy, really, but he's, I don't know, just a really straight guy. I couldn't ever see me and him having a weekend like this, if you know what I mean. I can't imagine him making me cum as much as you do!"

"So are you going to say anything to him next week?" I asked.

"I don't know," she glanced at me ruefully. "I mean, I don't think I'm going to be down here all the time, am I? I've got work, you've got college. And besides, I don't think you're here for anything more than the sex, are you?"

That laid it on the line for me! "Well you're a great girl..." I began, not really sure where my sentence was going.

She cut me off. "Its okay, I think you're great too, but I don't love you any more than you don't love me! I don't think we're ever going to be boyfriend and girlfriend, do you?"

I shrugged. It was usually me saying this sort of thing! "Well probably not, I guess." I laughed, turning the attention back to her. "So, if I'm just your fuck buddy, do you think Jez is boyfriend material?"

"Maybe," she said. "Perhaps I need to find out when I get back. So what can you tell me about him then?"

"Well, like you say, he's a nice guy. We used to go to school together. He's pretty shy, I guess, which is probably why he hasn't asked you out already. But then you know all that anyway."

"Does he have any skeletons in the closet though? Old girlfriends?"

"He used to go out with a girl called Melanie," I remembered. "She was a friend of the girl I was seeing at college, we used to hang around together. Don't know when that all finished though."

"That's terrible!" she laughed. "You're supposed to be friends, but you don't know everything about his girlfriends? What do guys talk about when they got out for a drink with each other?" I shrugged, and she continued. "So at least I know he's not totally alien to the concept of a woman! I was beginning to wonder!"

Jez and I had, in truth, been educated sexually by Melanie and her friend Paula. We were both shy virgins when we met them, but soon blossomed, and quite regularly told each other of our exploits, which included having sex in the same room as the other couple on a few occasions. Once he'd got over his initial shyness, I thought Jez could probably give her just as good a time as I could, and I told her so. "But you'll never know if you don't try!" I concluded.

"Perhaps I'll just have to ask him then," she said, looking thoughtful. "But in the meantime, it's your round, I think!"

CHAPTER 7 - SATURDAY EVENING

We had a couple more drinks, and then decided to head back to my house. Whether it was lots of fresh air and alcohol, or just lots of sex, it seemed we were both tired when we got there, and I suggested we crash out and watch one of Mark's extensive collection of movies, which Karen seemed happy to do. I sat on the sofa, and she curled up next to me. We watched 'Pulp Fiction', one of my favourite movies, and one which Karen said she was a big fan of as well. To be honest, neither of us were particularly concentrating on it - I was thinking over the days fun and wondering whether the mood had changed, and Karen seemed a bit withdrawn. But she perked up a bit when the film ended - perhaps she was just a bit weary - and jumped up to have a look through Mark's box of videos.

"Ha!" she laughed, and turned to face me clutching a tape. "What's this?" I knew straight away, just by the glint in her eye, that she'd stumbled across one of our porn tapes. Mark had half a dozen, which we'd occasionally watched bits of together. They weren't great quality, but were entertaining once in a while. This one looked to be called simply 'Porn 2', my flatmate clearly not having much inspiration when he was naming it! "Let's watch it!" Karen said, bending over to swap the tapes around.

It started with a couple of guys in a smart garden, doing some sort of manual labour. Then it cut to a big car driving towards the house, and a clearly rich lady getting out of the car. And as if no further explanation was needed, the next shot was of all three of them disrobing in the garden, and quickly getting down to the business of fucking. "Ooh, this is great," Karen said excitedly. "I've never seen a porn film before!"

"I don't think there's much of a story to follow," I laughed.

"No, but I can't believe you've kept this tape because the story is good," she came back with. "So, do you watch these often?" I smiled, and she shifted towards me on the sofa. "And do you wish I had tits as big as hers?"

"Your tits are fantastic," I said, admiring them as she knelt on all fours across me, swinging her hips and shoulders to allow me to see them swaying slightly through her thin dress. I reached out to cup one in my hand, massaging it gently as we watched the woman on the screen start sucking one of the guy's cocks.

"Do you wish my cock was as big as his?" I smiled.

"Well I think yours is just perfect," she said, stroking my groin through my jeans, and feeling the object of her affection growing bigger. "I wonder if her technique is better than mine?" She stopped stroking me, and concentrated on the film, where the woman was kneeling down, sucking off one of the guys whilst the other lay head up between her legs, licking her shaven pussy. "And I definitely haven't seen anyone shaved down there!" she said, surprised.

I laughed. "You're quite getting into this, I reckon."

"Maybe," she said, "always good to see new things, I'm sure you said that the other day!"

We laughed together, the sexual tension completely back between us. Then the front door opened, and Mark was back. Instinctively she moved back away from me.

"Oh, hi," called Mark, "how's it going?"

"Good cheers," I replied. "What about you?"

Mark wandered from the hallway into the room. "Yeah, alright," he said. "What are you doing home on a Saturday night? Oh, yeah, right, I see! Sorry to interrupt!"

Karen had regained her composure. "You're not interrupting," she said. "Come on in and enjoy the film!" I looked at her, surprised. On the screen the guy who was licking the woman out had changed position and was sliding his cock into her from behind. Mark stood uncertainly in the doorway, before I made up his mind for him by nodding slightly, telling him it was okay. He walked in and sat down on the armchair, positioned opposite the sofa.

"So what do you think, guys? Good film?" Karen asked, sitting back in the corner of the sofa, one leg stretched out and resting on my lap, the other on the floor. Her dress had ridden up slightly, and I was pretty sure that if Mark looked closely he'd be getting a good view of her pussy.

"Well it's entertaining in its own charming way," Mark said, slightly nervously, as we watched the guy on the screen take his big cock out of the woman's cunt and rub it lustfully over her puckered anus.

"Ooh," Karen shivered slightly, leaning forward as she watched him ease his cock into her tight hole. "I've never seen that before!" Her hand slid between her legs, and she pushed her dress higher. "So does it turn you on, watching?" she asked.

I wasn't sure whether she meant watching the film or watching her, but I answered for both possible questions. "Yes!" I had to adjust my erection, very aware that there were two guys and one girl in the room, watching two guys and one girl on the screen. How far was Karen going to take this? Mark nodded too, and I saw him shift in his seat to sort out his own swelling. He couldn't make up his mind where to look, perhaps thinking that he shouldn't be staring at Karen, but she made it easier for him.

"Getting a bit hot in here, don't you think?" she said rhetorically, and reached behind her to unzip her dress. The straps fell off her shoulders, and she pulled the top of the dress forward to reveal her breasts, before standing up, wiggling her hips to allow the dress to fall to the floor, stepping out of it and kicking it to one side. Naked, she sat back on the sofa, one leg draped over my lap and one on the floor, giving both Mark and me an unobstructed view of her pussy. I heard Mark take a sharp intake of breath, and saw Karen run her hands over her tits and stomach, teasing, teasing. I slid my hand up her leg, but she stopped it before I could reach her pussy. "Doesn't it make you want to touch yourself?" she asked, innocently.

I paused for a moment. Mark and I had seen each other naked, in the showers after we'd played squash, but no other man had ever seen my erection. Karen reached down and spread her pussy lips open with her fingers, causing my penis to jump uncomfortably in its confined space. That made up my mind for me, and I quickly unbuttoned my jeans, and pushed them and my boxer shorts to the floor, kicking them off. I grasped my cock, and rubbed it up and down a couple of times, before turning to Karen, who was grinning in triumph.

On the screen, the woman was getting roughly fucked in the arse and mouth now, and Karen's eyes were glued to it, perhaps aware that any eye contact might break the spell in the room. Without looking at him, she said quietly, "what about you, Mark?"