Karen, My Friend's Girl Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was looking at her a lot more than the screen now, and was shifting uncomfortably in his seat. "Well, er..." he started, unsure of where this was going.

"Come on, I know you want to," she encouraged. He glanced at me, and again I gave a slight nod. Satisfied that it was okay, he undid his trousers and allowed his penis to escape. It lay against his stomach, not as free as mine as he hadn't taken his trousers off, but Karen seemed happy. "Mmm, bet that feels better," she whispered, showing him her fingers, which were slightly wet now after she'd been touching herself.

Still with one hand on my cock, I slid one hand over to her, and this time she didn't stop me as I tickled up her thigh and finally ran my finger over her clitoris. She slid closer to me, almost on her back now, and let me concentrate on her clit whilst she toyed with her nipples, half watching the screen, half watching Mark, who had pushed his trousers further down and was gently rubbing what looked like a nice sized cock. She felt gloriously wet, a wholly sexual being. On the screen, the scene was obviously moving towards a climax, with the woman writhing around more, and the guys with slightly pained expressions as if they were struggling to hold back. Karen suddenly pulled herself upright, and leant towards me, pulling my t-shirt up. I helped her get it over my head, and off, and she threw her arms around my neck, giving me a quick kiss on the lips.

I wasn't sure what to expect next, but she turned her back to me, and backed up, throwing a leg over mine so that she was straddling me, her back to my chest. My cock rubbed on her arse, and she reached between her legs to grip it, pulling it forward and rubbing it on her cunt lips, using her thigh muscles to rock gently up and down. I reached round with one hand and rubbed her nipple, able to see the television screen one side of her, and Mark the other side, and groaning as she eased my cock into her willing hole. God that felt amazing!

Karen kept her hand between her legs, half I think to touch her clit and half to make sure my cock didn't fall out of her as she rocked back and forward. On the screen, the guy fucking the woman in the arse pulled his cock out, and rubbed along its length three or four times before jetting a huge stream of spunk over her arse and lower back, throwing his head back as he did so. I felt Karen's pussy spasm around my cock, she wasn't far away from cumming too. "Oh god," she groaned, as the other guy backed his cock from the woman's mouth and started wanking it on her face, her tongue darting out occasionally to lick the tip. I felt Karen's arse muscles contracting as she played with her clitoris, and looked over to see Mark, his trousers and underwear around his knees now, pumping his cock up and down, a slightly faraway expression on his face as he looked at my cock sliding in and out of Karen's pussy.

The guy in the film was cumming now, into the woman's open mouth and over her face, four or five huge spurts of warm semen. She licked her lips as the cum rained onto her face, and then it was Karen's turn, as she gasped and held herself still, apart from the fingers on her clit. I could feel her stomach muscles contracting, her thigh muscles taut, her cunt squeezing my cock, and I was close, so close too. "God I'm gonna cum too," I warned her, expecting her to slip off me and allow me to spurt over her arse, but instead she jammed herself back down onto my cock, almost growling, daring me to pull out.

I couldn't. "Oh, god, I'm gonna cum," I cried, and let go, thrusting up into her cunt as far as I could and feeling my cock spasm as the spunk bubbled through my balls and up into her cervix. Jesus, that wasn't part of the plan, but damn it felt good!

She wasn't finished yet, though. "Mark, come over here," she said softly, and I could feel their eyes locked together, hypnotising him. He stood up, and shuffled awkwardly over towards us, his jeans around his knees. Karen reached forward, and gripped his cock in her hand, making him take a step further, and began slowly wanking him up and down. I reached around her and took the place of her hand on her clitoris, my finger snaking down to roll around my cock, still embedded in her cunt, cum leaking out around it and wetting my balls. She gasped, and I felt her muscles contacting up and down - yes, she was cumming again, I thought, or maybe she hadn't stopped! Mark's breath was coming in short pants now, and then he groaned, loudly, and shot his load all over Karen's tits, one spurt, two, three, four. He stepped back half a pace, unsteadily, and Karen let go of his cock, bringing her hand up to her mouth and licking a few drops of his cum from it. Mark almost fell back into his seat, spent, and Karen eased herself up and off my cock, falling onto her back on the sofa with a giant groan.

I looked at her in amazement, as she lay there, chest heaving up and down, spunk covering her tits and oozing from her cunt, cheeks flushed red. Only the weekend before I'd needed to get her totally drunk in order to take advantage of her, and here she was, totally in charge of me and my housemate! "Jesus, boys, that was great!" she said. "What happened to the video?"

The screen was blank. Mark and I looked at it, and each other, laughing - none of us had realised when the film had finished. Karen, in the meantime, sat up. "Excuse me a moment," she said. "Must go to the toilet." She trailed her arm across my chest as she left the room.

Mark breathed out heavily. "Christ, mate, she's a one, eh?" he said, pulling on his boxer shorts.

I laughed. "Yeah, I guess so. You cool?"

"Yeah," he said, "that was, well, kinda mad, but in a good way. Maybe I'll just leave you to the rest of the night though, eh?"

"Alright, mate, see ya," I said, and he left the room to go upstairs, giving me a wink as he did so.

Karen strolled back in a couple of minutes later. "Hey, I'm sorry about that, don't know what came over me," she said. "Well, Mark did, I guess, but you know what I mean!"

"No, don't be daft," I said, "that was great. Shouldn't have cum in you, but..."

She interrupted. "No, I guess not, but I just didn't want to move, and I loved feeling you cum, it just made me cum more and more." She sat down next to me, and bent to kiss me. "Hope that wasn't too weird with Mark?"

"No," I said, "I've never done anything like that before, and I'm pretty sure he hasn't, but I'm sure we'll be cool about it. First for you too?"

She nodded. "It was that film," she said. "Got me thinking about all the things I've never done before!" I laughed, and she yawned. "But it's worn me out. Fancy taking me to bed? To sleep, this time!"

We picked up our clothes from the floor, and walked upstairs. I got into bed and she wriggled her back up to my front. Within a couple of minutes we were both sleeping soundly.

CHAPTER 8 - SUNDAY MORNING

I woke up at around eight o'clock on Sunday morning, stretched and yawned. Karen was sleeping still, lying on her back, one arm resting over the duvet, which was pushed down just enough to give me a tantalising glimpse of her breast. I smiled as the weekend's events so far raced through my brain, and, trying not to disturb her, got up to go to the toilet. I was sure that Mark would still be in, and I would normally have thrown a robe on to go downstairs, but after the night before I decided there was little point, and walked downstairs naked, my morning hard on leading the way.

I came out of the toilet to find Karen, also naked, in the kitchen, having put the kettle on. "Morning," she smiled. "My turn in the loo now, are you going to finish making tea?"

"Well that's not the first thing on my mind," I grinned, stepping towards her and stroking her chest.

She slid away from me, though. "Ooh, you are insatiable!" she laughed. "But you'll have to give me a minute or two."

I shrugged. "See you upstairs in a bit, then." She went into the bathroom, and I poured hot water onto the tea, before taking a couple of mugs upstairs and jumping under the covers again - the morning was a lot colder than the previous day.

Karen wasn't long, and she climbed into bed next to me, shivering slightly. "This walking around naked is all very well," she said, "but its bloody freezing in your bathroom!" I hugged her to warm us both up, and we sat in bed drinking tea. "Look at us," she laughed, "we're like an old married couple!"

I put down my empty mug. "Not sure about that. Do you think old married couples do this?" I rolled towards her, taking her mug out of her hand and placing it on the floor, before pinning her to the bed, her arms above her head, and jamming my thigh in between hers. She gasped as I licked all the way up from her belly button to her neck, and then kissed her lightly on the lips before easing my head down to concentrate my tongue on her tits.

"Oh that's nice!" she whispered, as I started to ease my way further down the bed, fingertips brushing her nipples as I kissed her stomach and her legs opened wider to allow me to shuffle in between them. Her pussy tasted fantastic, sweet as honey, with just a hint that I'd cum in her last night. "You know what I said last night?" she said, just when I was wondering whether I should make her cum like this or whether I should fuck her now.

"What?" I grunted, getting back to my tongue workout.

"About trying new things, like on the video," she said, her voice almost muffled for me by her thighs around my ears. "Well, have you ever tried, well, anal?"

I looked up from between her legs. I had, a couple of times with an old girlfriend. I'd enjoyed it more than her, I think - looking back she wasn't as relaxed or as lubricated as she'd needed to be, and I'd probably rushed it a little. I'd vowed not to do so if the opportunity came up again! "I wouldn't say I'm an expert," I said. "But I'm always willing to practise!"

"I just loved that on the tape last night," she said, grinding her pussy into my hand to remind me that I'd stopped licking her. I bent my back and rolled my tongue around her clit again, as she continued. "I was dreaming about it, and it just felt so naughty, so dirty. Do you want to fuck me, Joe, do you want to fuck me in the arse?"

"Yeah, I'd love to, you dirty girl," I smiled up at her again. "But I'm gonna make you cum like this first, just to get you nice and relaxed!" Her clit, pink and swollen, quivered in front of my face as I gently lapped at it, before sucking it totally into my mouth and sliding two fingers into her juicy cunt. She groaned, head back on the pillows, back slightly arched, and I slid my thumb down from on top of her thigh to graze just below her pussy, transferring plenty of her wetness and my saliva onto it before placing it on her puckered arsehole. She tensed slightly, then relaxed again, as I gently moved my thumb around her dark entrance. "Does that feel good?" I managed to mumble through my mouthful of pussy.

"Yeah," she groaned, and I pushed my thumb inside her tight hole, up to the knuckle. Again, she tensed slightly, but my mouth on her clit took her mind off any pain, and I pushed my thumb further into her without complaint. I could feel my fingers moving in her cunt with my thumb, held still in her arse, something I'd never felt before. Karen was gasping a little, breathing heavily and squeezing her hand on my head, pulling at my hair, loving the attention I was giving her, almost ready to cum. I slowly started to rotate my thumb, and that pushed her over the edge, her hand thumping up and down on the bed beside her as she cried out. "Oh, yes, yes, oh I'm cumming, so hard...don't stop, yes....yes!"

I didn't want to stop, but I did want to fuck her. I eased my face up from between her legs, and gently pulled my fingers and thumb from inside her. "Roll over," I instructed, and she did so with a naughty glint in her eyes, kneeling with her arse in the air in front of me. Also kneeling, I bent to lick her, slowly, from her clitoris along to her puckered arse, hearing her groan again as my reward. Holding my palm flat against her pussy, I gently licked around her arsehole, before poking my tongue just inside it, causing her to shudder. I didn't think I had anything suitable to use as a lubricant, so I needed her as relaxed as possible, and I think I was pretty close to achieving that. Looking up, I edged my way forward, and with my hand on her arse, rubbed my hard cock up and down over her dripping pussy. She groaned, and I pushed inside her cunt, wetting my cock for what was to come. Oh, she felt fantastic, pushing herself up against me, hard.

I've always enjoyed the sight of my cock sliding in and out of a woman, and this was no exception - I thrust in and out, a little harder now. I might have carried on fucking her pussy, too, but she called me back from my own little world. "Come on," she said, "I want to feel you in my arse."

Slowly, I backed out of her, and rested the tip of my cock on her tightest hole. She almost growled, and, holding onto my shaft, I pushed forward, just enough so that the tip disappear. Karen let out a low moan, and I quickly asked if she was okay. "Mmm, yeah," she said, "it hurt, but it was a good hurt!"

Smiling to myself, I pushed forward just a little more, a tiny bit at a time, which wasn't easy with her arse muscles tensing and contracting constantly. Somehow, gradually, she'd taken all of my cock into her arse, and was lying there, impaled and gasping. It felt fantastic, so tight, so dirty. When I felt her hand reach down between her legs and start fondling my balls I nearly exploded there and then. "Oh yeah," I groaned. "If that feels as good to you as it does to me..."

"Yeah, it feels so good!" She raised her hips just slightly, causing my cock to slip out of her an inch or two, and instinctively I pushed it back, a little harder. "Ooohhh," Karen cried, "Jesus that's good!" Encouraged, I started to slowly ease myself back and forth, a couple of inches at a time, then three or four, getting her arse used to this new sensation. It was an amazing sight as I looked down on her back, and an amazing feeling as I felt her fingers rubbing her clitoris and brushing my cock. "Fuck, that's amazing, I'm so close to cumming!" she cried.

"I'm close too, you look fucking amazing like this!" I told her.

"Yeah, cum in me, lets cum together!" she gasped. "Oh yes! Now, now!"

I thrust as far into her as I could, hard, and felt my balls churning as my spunk bubbled through them, spurting up into her arse. Karen, gasping, was almost falling over as she bucked against me, her arse muscles clenching furiously as her cum flowed from her pussy. It was hard, fast and frantic, both of us trying to stay in some sort of rhythm but both needing to concentrate too much on our own orgasm to worry too much about the other. Finally she collapsed, face forward on the bed, and I lay still above her, propping myself up on my elbow so I didn't crush her. "Hey, you okay?" I asked, gently.

She tried to turn her head to look at me, but couldn't because of the way our bodies were positioned. I eased back off her, withdrawing my sticky cock from her arse with an audible plop, and we turned to face one another. Karen embraced me, her arms around my neck, kissing my lips. Her eyes were shining brightly - were there tears? I kissed her back, and we eased apart. "You okay?" I repeated.

"Yeah," she whispered. "That was weird, pretty painful actually. But I came so hard. Don't know if I'll be able to walk or sit down for a bit..." She laughed as she tailed off. "What about you?"

"I'm great!" I smiled. "I love being with such a, I don't know, sexual person, I guess. You being turned on turns me on, and it's kinda cool to do something that feels naughty, eh? As you know after yesterday!"

She smiled again. "Yeah, the danger thing again, pretty hot for me!"

I ran my hand over her back and across her bottom, feeling my sticky spunk leaking from her arse and trickling down onto the sheet. "Mmm, you're always hot for me!"

She slapped my hand gently. "Not more, not yet anyway. You couldn't, I bet!" I looked down at my penis, shrunken now, covered in spunk, and shrugged, ruefully. Karen laughed. "I think it's my turn to be first in the shower," she said, and jumped up from the bed, grabbed a towel and walked quickly from the bedroom before I could react.

I lay back in my bed, breathing out hard. What a way to start a Sunday! I couldn't remember when Karen's coach to take her home was, but I hoped it wasn't for a couple of hours yet. Maybe I should go and join her in the shower? I sat up in bed, and, making my mind up, grabbed my own towel and padded downstairs.

I heard the shower going, and tried the bathroom door, which wasn't locked. Throwing my towel on the floor, I saw her silhouetted behind the screen, back to me as the shower beat down on her head. I opened the door and slipped in behind her, running my fingertips down her back. She didn't jump at all, she must have sensed me in the room. "Wondered how long you'd be," she smirked, turning to embrace me again.

"Well I'm getting longer!" I grinned, nodding to where my cock was growing between her legs.

She chuckled. "Well I'm clean now, but maybe you need a wash!" She reached for a bar of soap, and ran it over my chest, before resting her hand next to my now fully erect penis, and stretching up on her toes to kiss my lips. She then dropped to her knees in front of me as I thanked whatever sort of god I could think of that the landlord had installed a decent shower. Karen was running the bar of soap over my wet body, and following it a few seconds later with her mouth. My cock was bumping on her chin, and I was willing her to suck me, but she was teasing, gently soaping it first, as I congratulated myself on my powers of recovery. She had that kind of effect on me! "Well I think you're clean now," she smiled up at me. "Want to get dirty again?"

She held out her hand for me to help her to her feet, and crushed her body against mine, kissing me hard, and raised her leg up to my hip. I could see where she was going, and bent my knees slightly to let my cock slip down her stomach and in between her legs, nestling up against her pussy. She groaned, and pulled her arms tighter around my neck, trying to pull herself up onto me. I helped her by grabbing her arse in both hands, picking her feet off the floor and pushing her back against the wall. My cock bounced around, nearly but not quite finding its target a couple of times, before finally it hit home, easing slowly into her slippery cunt. I stood still, breathing hard, getting us both used to this position. She bent her neck, and we kissed. "Fuck me," she said, simply.

The only way I could really get any sort of movement was by bending my knees slightly, then straitening them again. She didn't feel particularly heavy, especially with the wall supporting her back, but I wasn't sure quite how long I could keep this up. I thought I'd better make it a quickie!

Karen was obviously of the same mind. Her expression, the squeezing motion of her cunt around my cock, and her words all encouraged me to thrust as hard and fast as I could. "Yeah, fuck me, that feels good," she cried out. "Fill me up, cum in me!"

"Mmm, are you sure?" I gasped, feeling my cock thicken even more at the prospect.

"Yeah, I want to feel you cum in me again," she groaned. "And do it soon, I'm gonna cum...now!" And she did, making it even harder for me to hang on to her slippery, wet body. My cock twitched hard, too, and I was cumming, splashing my spunk into her, causing another groan and spasm of her body, only a couple of spurts this time. Trembling, I had to pull out of her and let her drop to the floor, where she sat in front of me, legs splayed, water spraying over her face and delightful tits, the picture of sexual satisfaction. I slid down the side of the shower to join her.