Karen Returns Home to Visit

Story Info
Her visit leads to fun for little brother.
6.2k words
4.5
396.7k
79
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
epiphany65
epiphany65
3,773 Followers

When Mark Robbins got home from his university classes and saw his mother sitting in the livingroom he could immediately tell from the look on her face that something was wrong. When he asked she began crying, but soon explained.

"Karen called. It's Rob -- that bastard. She caught him cheating on her and she's left him." his mother said "She's with a friend now, but she's catching a plane here tomorrow. She doesn't know what she's going to do, and wants to stay with us to clear her head a while."

Mark sat down next to his mother on the couch to collect his thoughts while he digested the news. When his sister got married three years previously her mother tried to dissuade her because she had never liked Rob, but Karen was 21 at the time and old enough to make up her own mind she reminded her mother. It had been close to a year since Mark had seen his sister since she and Rob had moved, and although he wished her visit was under happier circumstances, he was glad they'd be able to spend time together nonetheless. Although Karen was 3 years older than Mark they had been close growing up and she was always a little protective of her younger brother.

"Mark, would you do me a favour and tidy Karen's old room up some and make the bed for me, please. I really need some time to myself." his mother said as she dried her eyes.

"Sure, Mom, no problem." Mark said with a smile and dashed upstairs to what was Karen's room until she moved in with Rob.

A wave of memories swept over Mark as he walked into his sister's old bedroom. He remembered how as a teenager he used to sneak into Karen's room when she was out and snoop through her belongings, and occasionally even sniff panties he'd find lying on the floor. His room was next to her's and often she would leave her door ajar and he would catch a glimpse of her changing mornings he walked by. If Karen realized this she never let on, but Mark always wondered if she enjoyed teasing him. Karen was a skinny young girl, but by the time she was a teenager she'd developed into a very pretty young woman. Mark noticed these changes in her, especially how seemingly within a year her breasts had grown noticably larger. One afternoon when he was in her room while he was out he took one of her bras from a drawer to check the tag... 'C' the label read, and Mark wished he could feel his sister's breasts, even just once. That opportunity never happened, but many times Mark was able to catch glimpses of them as Karen bent over. Occasionally she'd smile up at him while he stared, but he always nervously looked away, or began talking about something in hopes she wouldn't get mad at him.

Once Mark had finished making his sister's bed and tidied the room some he went into his bederoom and laid down. From almost the moment he'd walked into Karen's room he'd felt his cock hardening, and he laid down on his bed and unzipped his jeans to take it out and stroke it. It had been nearly a month since he and his girlfriend, Shelly, had broken up, and in that time his hand was his only source of relief when he became turned-on. Lately this had become more frequent, and Mark knew that having Karen at home again was going to increase this. As Mark stroked his cock he pictured his sister... her dark brown eyes meeting his as he stared at her bending over in a loose fitting tanktop. Karen's breasts were the largest he'd seen, or almost seen, and whenever she was around him his eyes gravitated to them. So much that he often had to force himself to look at her face when she was talking to him. But her face looked great too. Her high cheekbones were framed by her long brown hair, and her full lips made her smile nearly breathtaking at times.

Mark had a restless sleep that night, filled with dreams of his sister, and images of her standing naked before him showing off for him. The next morning he awoke early and slipped his hands under the sheets to stroke his already hard cock. Mark had been in the habit of sleeping naked for years now, and often woke up hard, but this morning he was especially horny because of the visions of his sister. A sharp knock at the door started Mark and he heard his mother calling to him.

"You'd better get up, Mark. We have to pick Karen up at the airport at ten." she said.

Mark responded that he was getting up, then quickly hauled on a pair of boxers and headed to the bathroom to have a quick shower. Shortly after he was dressed he and his mother left to be on time for Karen's arrival at the airport.

Mark caught sight of his sister immediately as she passed through the Arrivals gate and called to her. He felt his heart race as he watched Karen walking towards him and their mother. Her long brown hair was pulled back in a ponytail and moved as she walked. She was wearing a tight t-shirt and short skirt and Marks's eyes moved up and down her body as she got closer. Her breasts bounced with her movements and Mark felt his cock growing in his jeans as he stared at them. He watched as she gave her mother a long hug, then she turned to Mark with her arms outstretched. "It's good to see you again, little brother. Give me a hug." she said as she pulled Mark tight against her. Mark could smell his sister's perfume as she rested her chin on his shoulder and he inhaled sharply, drawing in her scent. He also felt her firm round breasts pressing into his chest as his hand slid up her back, over her bra strap to her shoulders. He felt his cock getting even harder as his sister pressed herself against him and he tried to ease away from her, but she held onto him tighter, pressing her thigh against the bulge in his jeans. She must be able to tell I'm hard Mark thought to himself and felt his face flush. Finally Karen broke their embrace and looked him up and down as she clutched his hands.

"You're looking good, little brother. I'm happy to see you too." she said with a grin.

"You can stop calling me little brother, Karen. I'm twenty-one now." Mark said, as he pondered his sister's comment.

Karen laughed and pinched his cheek. "Even when you're an old man you'll still be my little brother." she said as she leaned towards him and kissed his cheek softly.

The trio went to the baggage claim section to retrieve Karen's luggage and Mark helped Karen carry her bags to the car and they left for their home. While Mark drove he barely listened to the conversation between his mother and sister. His mind was preoccupied with thoughts of Karen's body against his when they met at the airport, and fears that she could tell he was hard. He glanced up at the rearview mirror to look at his sister in the backseat of the car and noticed that she was sitting with her legs apart and her skirt had ridden up so he could clearly see the insides of her thighs. Mark shifted in his seat and kept alternating his eyes between the road ahead of him and his sister in the back seat. As Mark looked in the mirror a while later he saw Karen's eyes meet his and she smiled at him. But it was a different smile than she'd given him at the airport. Her skirt was now further up her thighs, and her right hand was slowly moving up and down the inside of her right leg.

"So how are things going with you and Shelly?" Karen asked.

"Ummm... we broke up a while ago." Mark said slowly as he stared straight ahead.

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. But I'm sure there are plenty of girls in this town who'd wanna hook up with ya though." Karen said with a giggle.

"Karen!" her mother interjected in shock.

Mark laughed and said nothing.

"Oh, c'mon, Mom. Mark's a hottie. Look at him!" Karen said.

"Karen, I can't believe you're talking like that about your own brother!" her mother said in surprise as she turned back to face her.

"Oh, chill-out, mom. I'm just being objective here, and looking at him as a guy and not my brother. Mark, if I weren't your sister, what would you think of me?" she said.

Mark felt his palms getting sweaty and he clutched the steering wheel harder and cleared his throat. "Ah, geez, I dunno, Karen. I've never thought about it before." he said.

"Chicken shit!" Karen said with a laugh and grinned.

Mark kept silent most of the rest of the way home and drove faster than normal because he was anxious to avoid any more embarassing conversations with his sister. When they arrived at their house Mark retrieved his sister's luggage from the trunk and brought it into the house. Karen followed him with her carry-on and stood next to him smiling.

"So, you going to be a gentleman and carry my bags upstairs for me?" she asked.

"Of course." Mark said smiling and followed his sister upstairs, staring at her ass and legs the whole time.

Mark sat Karen's bags down in the middle of her bedroom and watched as she tossed her shoulder bag on the bed, then flopped down beside it. She stretched out and gave a contented sigh. Mark felt his cock hardening again as his sister arched her back so her breasts jutted towards the ceiling, then bent one leg so her foot was flat on the bed. Karen's skirt slid up her thigh as she bent her leg, and Mark saw her nipples straining against her t-shirt. Karen opened her eyes and smiled up at her brother.

"You never answered my question in the car, ya know." she said.

"What question?" Mark said, suddenly feeling nervous and wondering if she noticed the bulge in his jeans.

Karen sat up and leaned back on her elbows and Mark forced himself not to stare at her breasts.

"If I wasn't your sister, would you find me attractive?" she asked.

"Ya, sure, I guess. You're pretty, Karen." he said, as he stared at the floor.

Karen's face lit up and she gave her brother a wide smile. "Really?! You think I'm pretty?" she asked.

"Ya." Mark said, feeling less nervous after his sister's positive reaction to his admission.

"Thanks, Mark. That means a lot to me! Ever since I found out that Rob was fucking his secretary I've felt like a hag. I wondered if I was just unattractive, and that's why he turned to her." she said in a solem voice.

Mark let out a laugh and looked down at his sister lying on the bed. "You are not unattractive, Karen." he said as he smiled and stared at her.

Karen got up from the bed and threw her arms around her brother and pulled him tight against her. Still afraid that she would feel his hard-on Mark tried to keep his dstance, but Karen looked at him with a frown.

"I don't bite, ya know. Give me a hug." she said and pulled him closer.

Mark felt his sister's thigh pressing against his hard cock and he knew it was impossible for her not to notice. After a few moments Karen pulled away and looked down at the bulge in his jeans.

"Oh, my...! So you DO find me attractive...!" she said as her brown eyes met her brother's.

Mark pulled away and stared at the floor, feeling ashamed and embarrassed, but Karen clutched his arm and smiled up at him.

"Mark, it's ok. Don't feel bad." she said, trying to reassure him "I'm flattered. Really, I am!"

Mark didn't dare return her gaze, but said "That shouldn't happen when I hug my sister."

Karen didn't respond, but turned her brother to face her and pulled him close to her again. She could feel his hard cock pressing against her and she immediately felt herself getting wet. She moved her hips so she rubbed against him as she wrapped her arms around him.

"It feels good, Mark. Do you know how long it's been since I've gotten this kind of reaction from a man?" she breathed into his ear.

Mark never replied, but buried his face into her hair and took a deep breath as he ran his hands up his sister's back.

"You're so hard, Mark. What is it... what is it about me that you like? What do you notice first about me?" Karen said as she stroked her brother's firm back.

"Karen, no. We shouldn't be doing this." he said as he broke their embrace and looked into her brown eyes.

Karen slid her hands along her brother's sides and nervously bit her lip. "Tell me, please. I have to know. What is it about me that makes you hard. Please, Mark." she begged as she looked up at him.

"Everything." Mark said, hoping to change the subject.

"But what do you notice first? Tell me, Mark. I won't be mad -- I promise. Mom's not here. You can be honest with me." Karen said, tugging him closer.

Mark drew a deep breath and frowned. "Your boobs." he said, then stared at the floor.

Karen smiled and looked down at her chest, then back up at her brother whose face was noticably flushed. He was avoiding her gaze.

"You like 'em, do ya?" Karen said, pressing her chest against her brother.

"Karen, come on, we shouldn't be talking like this." Mark said, his gaze looking up from his sister's chest to her face.

"Relax, Mark. No one has to know." Karen said as she winked at her brother and stroked his arm.

Mark was at a loss for words, but luckily his mother called to them asking if they wanted to come down and get something to eat before he could answer Karen's question. Mark quickly broke the embrace with his sister and shouted down to his mother that they'd be right down then turned go leave the room, but Karen tugged at his arm and pulled him back to her.

"I'll show them to you after Mom's gone to bed tonight, if you want." she said.

"Karen, this isn't right. I know I got a boner when you hugged me, but let's not get out of control." Mark said as he stared at his sister.

"You said you like them. All I'm saying is I'll let you see them if you want to." she said with a smile.

"I better get downstairs before mom gets suspicious." Mark said and quickly left.

Mark's mother was setting the table when he entered the kitchen. She explained that all she made was a casserole, but that he and Karen were probably so hungry that it didn't matter.

Mark watched as his mother finished setting the table. Maybe it was because he was so horny from his encounter with Karen, but for the first time in his life Mark suddenly looked at his mother in a different light. For a moment he no longer saw her as his mother, but an attractive woman as he watched her move about the kitchen in a thin cotton dress. She was barely in her 40s, and since his father was killed years ago in a car accident she hadn't dated anyone. Mark wondered if she ever got lonely -- or horny -- or if she wished she were involved with someone. Marked stared at the sunlight on his mother's blond hair and the silhouette of her full breasts as the sun shone through her dress. He smiled to himself and thought that it's no wonder his sister has breasts like she does considering how their mother looks.

"Stop it!" Mark thought to himself "Now you're getting horny from looking at your own mother."

Mark's reverie was interrupted by Karen's voice as she entered the kitchen. He looked up at his sister and noticed she'd changed from her t-shirt into a thin white cotton blouse. He stared at her as she moved about and guessed that she was no longer wearing a bra, considering how her full breasts were swaying as she moved.

"What's for supper, mom?" she said as she looked into the pot on the stove.

"Just a casserole." her mother said as she spooned it out onto a plate and set it before Mark at the table.

Mark quickly began eating. He spent most of the mealtime in silence as his sister and mother talked, only glancing up occasionally to look at them. Looking accross the table at Karen he noticed that her blouse was unbuttoned enough to show just a hint of cleavage. He felt his cock stir and was glad that neither she or his mother could see under the table. He looked over at his mother too and noticed for perhaps the first time ever how her full breasts stood out against her dress. He felt a strong pang of guilt as he fought back thoughts of what his mother and sister might look like topless and how their breasts might feel in his hands.

Once Mark finished eating he quickly excused himself, saying he had a paper to work on for his English course. He went up into his room and turned on his computer and began to appear busy in case either his mother or sister decided to check on him. For the next couple of hours he could hear Karen and his mother talking downstairs over the sound of the television. Once it was close to bedtime he decided he'd better go down and spend some time with them. When Mark walked into the livingroom his sister was sitting on the couch and his mother was on a chair next to her.

"So you've decided to grace us with your presence. Come sit down." Karen said as she patted the couch next to her.

Mark joined his sister on the couch and she slid closer to him and leaned against his shoulder as she smiled at him.

"It's so good to see you, little brother." she said as she clutched his arm smiling.

Mark could feel Karen's breasts pressing into his arm and he shifted nervously and smiled. "It's good to see you again too, Karen" he said.

"How's the English paper coming along?" his mother asked.

"Not bad. It's almost done." Mark said, trying to ignore the feeling of Karen's body against him.

Mark's mother smiled at him and he watched as she crossed her legs. As her dress was pulled tighter against her by her movements Mark could clearly see the shape of his mother's long thin legs and hip, and he felt his cock twitching even more. The fact that Karen's occasional movements caused her breasts to rub against his arm wasn't helping either. Over the next hour while Karen watched tv Mark would occasionally sneak sideways glances at her. The way she was leaning against him gave him a good view down the front of her blouse, and he could see the swell of the tops of her breasts.

"I should be getting to bed. I've got work in the morning." Mark's mother announced close to midnight as she got up from her chair "You guys stay up as late as you want."

Mark and Karen wished her a good night and watched as she walked up the stairs to her bedroom. Once they were alone Mark felt a rush of nervousness over what might happen between he and his sister, but he continued watching tv like he had before. A while later Karen sat up and drew his arm around her waist and settled back against his chest, pulling his arm tight around her.

"Mom's gone to bed, so we don't have to behave." she said and gave a slight laugh as she looked at her brother.

"She's right upstairs, Karen." Mark said in a slightly hushed tone.

"Ya, but she won't suspect anything. I saw you peekng down my blouse earlier, Mark. Want a better look?" his sister said.

Before Mark could reply Karen reached up and undid a button on her blouse and pulled it away from her chest so Mark could clearly see down the front of it. She arched her back slightly and he could see most of her full breasts beneath her blouse, almost down to her hard nipples. She did this for a while then released her blouse then turned to smile up at her brother, who didn't quite know what to say.

"You like them?" Karen asked in as innocent a voice as she could muster.

"You already know I do." Mark said.

Karen moved against her brother so her back was resting against his chest and moved her left hand so it was on the inside of his right thigh. Her forearm was pressing into the bulge in his jeans and Mark tensed-up as his sister pressed her arm harder against his hard cock.

"Mmmm... that feels good, Mark" she said as she moved her hand along his thigh and rubbed his cock through his jeans with her arm.

Mark was speechless. He was shocked that his sister was being so bold, but too turned-on at this point to tell her to stop. He peered down the front of her blouse into her cleavage as she continued to caress him. Suddenly Karen's hand stopped moving and she turned around on the couch to face her brother, her hand still resting on the inside of his right thigh, but now closer to his crotch.

"Let me feel it, Mark." she said as she smiled at him.

epiphany65
epiphany65
3,773 Followers
12