Karen's

Story Info
...just a conversation between friends...
1.7k words
3.74
10k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Girl, you're jumpier than a cat in a room full of rocking chairs! What's wrong?" Jasmine asked laying her hand on my arm.

"This one isn't starting right. It's bugging me something wicked." I sighed laying my hand over hers.

"'Right'? Honey, your tales are just like you. Start when and wherever you want to and you usually end up right where you wanted to go anyway." Jazz laughed, making me crack a grin. "Where is it starting for you, a dungeon?"

"No, I haven't quite the courage to do a medieval story yet. Too much research. This one's starting out with the wildest of sex against a foyer wall, just inside the hotel room door."

"Oh my heart." Jazz purred, her eyes half closed.'

"Oh my head. I don't quite know these two yet. All that comes is the sex. The desperation. The almost pure feral fury of their mating."

"What does he look like? No, wait let me get paper and something to write with." Jazz said, rising to search her neater than neat desk. In less than a minute, she was back, a large notebook and an assortment of pens by her fingertips. Closing my eyes, I opened my eyes in my mind, calling the pesky scene to my mind. I let the words flow as I began to describe him.

"It's her room. She opened the door for him. He surged through the doorway, enveloping her with his body, his heat, need. He's huge, six-five, -six maybe. His hair is a golden mane, tawny and thick, shaggily brushing his collar. He's tanned but still naturally darker than she is. His mouth smiled for a second before it fastened to hers, capturing hers easily. Tasting her sweetness, like an intoxicant, like the rum he'd drank to try to forget her."

"Hang on a second..." Jazz asked in a rush, her hand flying over the page, filling its blankness with my words.

"His hands sped over her, around her, pulling her tight against him, molding her slim frame to his tougher, harder form. Her softness to his rough. He glories in her eager response to him. His body quivered wherever her hands roamed. Over his shoulders, down his back. When her fingertips traced his cheek, along his jaw, he knew he'd always remain her slave."

"...'remain her slave.' Well now, that's exciting!" Jazz caught up with a grin. "So, what's she like?"

"She's a scrapper."

"A what?" Jazz asked, her eyes confused.

"A scrapper. Someone who, no matter what Life throws at her, still stands true, still fights for what's right, what's true."

"So what does she look like?"

"Long, mink brown hair, straight as a pin and smoother than the finest silk. Almond shaped eyes of a beautiful Kerry blue. Small, pert nose that's got a slight up tilt at the tip that gives her a touch of haughtiness. A full, sensuously mobile mouth that can go from a bee stung pout to a sweet smile to a gasping snarl. She's taller than average, probably around five ten-ish. Slim but with full boobs and a heart shaped ass made for grabbing and squeezing."

"Why is she in a hotel room?"

"She's on a business trip. She's an executive in a hoity toitey mutual hedge fund or is it medical, a surgeon in a conference? Not certain, that'll come later."

"How does she know this stud muffin who's mauling her delightfully?"

"She met him a few months ago at a friend's house party. They talked about mutual enjoyments."

"Like what?"

"Skiing in Aspen. Hockey games. Vacations in tropical climes. She was wistfully wishing for time to get back down to St. Croix and he invited her to Monaco for a weekend."

"Monaco? For a weekend? What, is he like independently wealthy?"

"In a way. I think some of his bukoo bucks were hereditary but he created something and made a killing with it, kind of like the guy who invented the pool noodle."

"Seriously?" Jazz asked, gazing over at me, watching as my eyes glazed over.

"Something like that. He saw her in his mind, sunset coloring her naked body as she stepped from the surf into the sun warmed towel he held, and wrapped around her. The night they met, they left the party at midnight, found an all-night restaurant and nibbled and chatted until the sun rose."

"He's not a stalker is he?"

"No. They want very much to have a 'normal' relationship. Go on dates. Go to the movies, dinner. Neither one has any time for 'normal'. He's been keeping an eye on his family's businesses, settling stockholders worries and complaints, jetting from Cali to Brussels and all over the world. She's managed to work this conference into her already overloaded schedule, hoping for a break before she decides the next course of her advancement. Management, administrative or continue with patients."

"How did he know where to find her?"

"Totally by accident. His personal assistant booked him into the same hotel as the conference. He saw her walking to the elevator when he was checking in. He'd asked the pretty twentysomething if she knew her room number, flashed a twenty for incentive. He'd managed to put his things in his room before he went down to hers."

"He's pretty slick huh?"

"He's been called the swiftest shark in the pool on many occasions but at the moment, he's dull witted with want and lust. He thought he'd be fumbling once he got her in his arms but he's faultless and confident. Savoring her as he'd savor a fine wine with dinner, as he'd savor the ocean's breeze as he sailed his yacht out into the wide bay, as he savors his solitary time. Or did, until she curled up in that warm spot in his mind, in his body, in his soul."

"This is good. Keep goin' girl." Jazz mumbled, her hand flying over the page, her breathing getting heavy.

"She'd looked out the cheater in her door, recognizing him instantly. Her body warmed at just the sight of him. 'How did he know I'd be here?' blinked through her mind as her hand fell on the handle. 'How could he possibly know already?' blinked through as her hand pushed down. 'Did he have any-, no not possible. My, he looks incredible.' As her hand pulled the door open. She's totally unprepared for his surge through the doorway. Her thoughts scatter as he overtakes her, as his hands gently but quickly, slide around her drawing her into his embrace, into his heat, his passion. He took advantage of her gasp and thrust his tongue into her mouth, melded his lips to hers. She melted against him, her body becoming as pliant and relaxed as warmed putty." I watched in my head and tried to find the words to follow this scene, give it the passion, the blistering heat, the mind blowing ecstasy that I could all but feel coursing through me.

"How...?" Jazz mumbled dreamily.

"His hands are everywhere, kneading, stroking, savoring her skin, for its silkiness. Her full, lush breasts, for their weight and rosy nipples. She felt his fingertips trailing down her spine in slow circles, felt him spread his hand wide, filling his palm with her plump, firm ass cheek. She felt her breasts crushed against his silk shirt, her nipples rubbing seductively against the smooth, erotic fabric. 'Where had her clothes gone?' she'd briefly thought before his mouth finished its journey from her collarbone to her mouth. Warm and damp, tantalizing her with the edge of madness until a small mewl of pleasure escaped from her."

"Like that one?" Jazz asked softly.

"What?" I asked losing the scene, blinking my eyes clear and open.

"Like that noise you just made. Not quite a gasp, heavier than just breathing with a touch of 'Oh my God!' moan."

"Did I?" I thought of the pictures that had flickered through my mind, caught the tail of that scene and bit in. "He's strong, strong enough to pick her up, gentle as if he's handling the finest Meissen vase, and move her around, wrap her around him. In seconds he slid the condom on, and slid against her molten cunt, feeling her heat and wetness through the thin latex. He felt her quiver, swallowed her soft moans and braced her gently against the wall, tilting her slim hips up for maximum depth. He gazed into her eyes as he positioned his dicktip at her entrance, seeing her blue eyes deepen, darken with want, lust, seeing them go blind a few moments later as he sank balls deep into her, feeling her button munching at his dicktip like another mouth with every thrust. She was like a ragdoll, overtaken with ecstasy, lost in an evergasm. He could feel her cunt muscles clamping on his cock with every stroke, could feel her cum freshening and squishing between them, drenching his balls. He drives her higher, beyond the limits she'd only dreamed of. Unknowing, he unleashed a primal female who's eyes flashed with power, who's body took over, breaking those last remaining restraints." I sipped from my water automatically, without thought, freshening my voice.

"Her nails dig furrows down the tanned expanse of his back, drawing blood in thin trails. Her hips bucked and ground madly against his as she rode him roughly where he stood. Her mouth lured his tongue inside where her teeth took hold and she sucked it like a cock. His hand thrust into her hair, trying for some control, she shrugged it through into a tangle, trapping it effectively behind her head. She used his pinned hand for leverage for her hips to rise and plunge even faster, more frantically. She drove her fingers ruthlessly through his hair as she kissed and bit a trail down the solid column of his neck. Her eyes raked over his face as she felt her pleasure rising higher, saw the naked need woven through with passion and an unknown love, saw herself reflected wild and feral, driven by an untamed lust. His hand tightened around her hip, as he drove her up and up and tossed her mindless through another tsunami wave of pleasure, as he followed her through with a harsh groan." I gazed absently into my lap, seeing my hands but not really seeing them, seeing instead my two lovers slowly sliding down the wall to curl together on the floor.

"Wow." Jazz breathed, shaking her hand free of cramps. "I think I need a cold shower after that one."

"I think I need one too." I answered, wishing I had a guy who'd fuck me like that.