Karen's Cotton Undies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen's fishiness, rather than being off-putting, was completely intoxicating - the steamy odour emitting now from her wide open fanny with her stained intimates still pulled to the side and surrounded on all sides by her brown pubic hair was quite a platter to be dining from.

It did not take long therefore, for me to insert my tongue inside her vagina and soon after into her anus.

I had taken time to inspect Karen's anal opening and the area surrounding it before deciding to lick it. To be honest, I almost certainly would have licked it even if she had been in the process of excreting a large, smelly stool right then and there!!

As it was, there was clearly some brown faecal residue around her anus – combined with perhaps some toilet paper fibres from her attempts to wipe herself after a bowel movement.

After hesitating momentarily, I stopped worrying about transmitting Karen's faecal bacteria into my mouth and began licking away.

If anything, I spent extra time massaging the hairs surrounding her anus with the tip of my tongue in the hope of getting some of Karen's tender poo flavours onto the back of my tongue.

It didn't take long and I could really taste Karen deeply within my mouth.

Her faecal flavours were now tantalising my tongue with their foul and bitter tang.

I paused to look at what I was licking and intentionally pulled her wide buttocks apart and gazed longingly at her brown, moist anus.

The hairs and wrinkles around the opening were stained the same colour as her poo whilst the bright pink core looked incredibly fresh and clean for something that was in such close contact with the contents of her daily bowel movements.

I just licked and licked away, pointing my tongue harder and harder against tender nub of her anus as Karen responded with some very audible and breathless moaning.

As my tongue ventured further up her anus, I re-applied my nose to the stained innards of her pink underpants, inhaling deeply all the while.

Karen had currently taken the length of my penis deep within her mouth and was applying a very passionate blow job as my tongue continued to dance around her hairy anus and vagina.

Inhaling the odour which had absorbed so strongly into her cotton undies was nothing short of tantalising as I felt an orgasmic eruption building within me.

"OOOOOHHHHHH!!! Keep licking my anus like that!!!" Karen begged me.

And as tempted as I was to keep doing just that, I was also desperate to put her soiled smelly undies in my mouth and just suck her private, feminine odour as deeply as I could.

It was a wonderfully sensual dilemma to have and I could feel myself coming quickly in either way.

The final decision was away from me quickly as I took a sharp inhalation from the base of Karen's disgusting pink panties almost simultaneously as Karen had started caressing my balls and massaging my perineum.

My tongue stiffened and pushed hard against Karen's wrinkled pink anus as I began shooting wads of semen convulsively into Karen's mouth - the taste of her faeces sharply in my mouth at the same time I inhaled her musky, fishy pussy odour from the stained crotch panel of her pink cotton underpants.

It was one of the most satisfying dates I could have imagined!!!

12