Karen's Fantasy

Story Info
Karen and Andrew lovingly play with domination/submission.
2.1k words
4
17.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take off your shirt and come over to the edge of the bed," Andrew stated. Karen peeled off her sweet pink tee shirt, revealing a lacy blue bra. She caught Andrew's beautiful lips smirking, just for a second.

"Kneel here," Andrew commanded, once she had come to the edge as he had requested. He placed a glass of red wine in her hand. "Drink just a bit." Karen sipped the wine slowly. Normally she didn't much like red wine but the sensuality of this was too much. He let her drink about half the glass before taking it away, leaving her feeling just a little lightheaded. She knew she couldn't possibly be feeling the effects of the wine just yet, but her body insisted on feeling punch-drunk. This was not a problem, as far as she was concerned.

Andrew reached into the basket next to the dresser and pulled out the pair of black fabric cuffs. They were detachable, adjustable with Velcro, and fit her tiny wrists perfectly. His strong hands reached out and gently took her wrists, securing them together behind her back. She looked up at him, curious, eager, and he brought his hand up to the back of her neck. Holding it, gently but firmly, he began to kiss her. She kneeled, drinking in his scent, swooning already with his kiss. His hand on her neck subtly claimed her, and she loved it. A feminist at heart, she had been troubled by her desires for some time. She had finally come to the conclusion that she didn't owe society anything in the privacy of her own bedroom. She should be free to desire whatever turned her on, and being commanded, bound, and teased turned her on like nothing else.

Andrew pulled back and ran his fingers slowly over her lips, down her chin and neck, to her breasts. He pulled down her bra so her breasts were pushed up and exposed. She had been self-conscious about them until recently, despite having been told they were "perfect" at least once. She wasn't convinced. She just hadn't felt comfortable with them until a few months ago, when she realized how much pleasure they brought her. Even then, it was difficult to embrace how much she enjoyed having them licked and sucked until she was tied up and restrained; when she couldn't move and she wasn't allowed to complain, she had no choice but to enjoy how wonderful it felt. Andrew reached forward and began to lightly run his fingers over her nipples, feeling them harden under his touch. She arched forward, trying to get him to play with them more, but he stepped back, keeping the pressure the same. She couldn't move forward any more without risk of falling off the bed, and her body, as usual, didn't know what to do with the need.

Karen began to moan, softly, as he continued to play with her gently, teasingly. It was almost cruel, knowing how badly she wanted more. He held back though, knowing that giving her what she too quickly would take away from her arousal. Eventually, he began to twist her nipples gently between his fingers, and her knees buckled just slightly with relief. "Stay kneeling here, little girl," he said. "You don't want me to stop, right?"

"Please...no," Karen moaned. "That feels so good." "

"Mmmm, I know Karen," he said teasingly. Hearing her name said in that knowing tone excited her even more. It implied ownership, using her name so personally and unnecessarily as she was bound in front of him. She had never felt right using the term Sir, and he usually used her name as well. The authority was implicit in how the names were stated. She cried his name reverently, with desperation and greed. He stated hers calmly, commandingly; he was in control always, even as he worked her into a frenzy. Sometimes, he called her "little girl." The endearment had nothing to do with age (she was 25). Instead, it served to point out her petite physique and emphasize her relative helplessness. She loved it.

Once Karen was nearly writhing with desperation (as much as one can writhe while kneeling with one's hands tied), Andrew unbuttoned his pants. He reached down and pulled his cock out of his light gray, almost-tight boxer shorts. "Come down onto the floor," and he guided her down onto her knees.

Gently, he inserted himself into her mouth, guiding her and paying careful attention to whether he was going too far. All the while, he played with her breasts and she moaned. She would do anything as long as he kept touching her breasts. She began to suck him more vigorously, wanting to make him happy, begging him with her mouth not to stop playing with her.

After a few minutes, he pulled himself out of her mouth lest he come. He led her up to the bed. "Lie on your back," he told her, and she did. He unfastened her hands from behind her back and clipped each cuff to a restraint attached to the upper bedposts. He then attached a cuff to each ankle and secured them to the bottom corners of the bed. She laid there, spread-eagled, waiting.

Again, he started to play with her nipples. "Don't move," he commanded. Karen focused on not moving, wanting to please him. She lay still, electricity shooting from her nipples down to her pussy, as he rolled her nipples between his fingers. Suddenly, he slipped a finger inside her and pulled his hands away from her breasts. She arched forward with surprise and need, not wanting him to pull his hands away.

SLAP! Andrew slapped her hard across her backside, as much as he could reach since she was lying on her back. "Didn't I tell you not to move?" he crooned? "What are we going to do about that?"

As Andrew continued to knead her breasts and play with her pussy, Karen wondered what he was going to do. "Wow, you liked that didn't you?" Andrew said, as he noticed how wet she had become. He slapped her again, and she cried out with surprise and pleasure. "Mmmmm" she began to moan. "Are you close, Karen?" he asked. "I'm getting there, yes," she replied.

He pushed his finger up inside her farther and gave her nipples a pinch. Then he withdrew his finger. "You disobeyed me. I don't know if I should let you come anymore." With that, he placed one hand beside her, one hand behind her neck, and entered her.

She felt him fill her up and cried out with pleasure. He kissed her mouth and neck as he thrust into her. After a few moments, he pulled back and kneeled. He placed his hands on her breasts and began to enter her as he played with her. Karen began to pant, loudly. No one had ever paid this much attention to her pleasure during sex. He filled her, over and over, as he kneaded and played with her breasts.

"Karen, I'm going to come," and he came over her stomach. She moaned, wanting him to know how much she enjoyed making him happy, wanting to make his orgasm even better. He collapsed next to her, breathing heavily.

After a few moments, he grabbed a paper towel and wiped himself off of her. "Hmm, what to do with my sexy girl..." he pondered. Karen looked up at him, still bound, helpless, and needy.

"Karen, that was very good, but you did disobey me. I want you to stay here (as if she could do anything else!) and think about how you would be coming right now if you had stayed still. I'll be back in a little bit. If you are good, you will be allowed to come."

Karen didn't know why this sort of talk turned her on, but she knew she was growing wetter just hearing it. Andrew walked over to his computer and started reading emails, acting as if she were not laying naked on the bed behind him, still breathing heavily. Although she looked at him as she imagined him touching her pussy, making her come, he never once looked back at her. This turned her on even more; he was so self-sufficient, so controlled. She trusted him completely.

After what must have been 15 minutes, he looked back at her. "OK Karen, I'm going to give you another chance. You may not move this time until I tell you. If you are good, I'll let you come."

Andrew reached into the basket and took out the Hitachi wand. He wrapped it in a towel to dull the vibrations and placed it up to her clit. He then reached up into her hair and pulled out two of her bobby pins. He placed one on each nipple, squeezing them so she felt just the slightest pain in each one. He then brushed his fingers across her nipples and the sensation, now extra sensitive, almost made her slip up and move with delight. She caught herself just in time. "Good catch," Andrew said warningly, as he continued to brush her nipples with his fingers. She moaned loudly. "Karen, you may not make another sound until I tell you. Perhaps I'll gag you to make it easier for you. You are already struggling with your self-control."

Andrew's statement thrilled and scared her. She had never been gagged; the sight scared her a little even. It seemed so much more serious, so much more dominating! "Yes," he said. "Let's try that."

Andrew reached into the basket and pulled out a small, pink ball gag. It was very small, more symbolic than anything else really. He knew it would heighten her emotions, scaring her just slightly, but in a good way. That would do wonders for her orgasm.

He cradled her head in is palm and lifted it gently. Slowly, he placed the gag in her mouth and fastened it behind her back. Although this was a small change, the emotional impact and the look of it were enormous. They both could feel how much more submissive she had become, emotionally, with this one small change.

He drew back and looked at her pretty brown eyes, staring at him nervously yet excitedly. He pushed the Hitachi into her pelvis bone, knowing the vibrations would span down to her hungry little clit. He reached two fingers into her pussy and pushed, filling her up, overwhelming her with sensation. Slowly, he moved the Hitachi so as not to be too much at once. Draw back, push, hold, draw back a little...

"Are you getting closer Karen?" She nodded. "You may moan when you get are about to come. I would like you to do that, but that is the only time. Do you understand?" She nodded again.

Push, take away, hold, push. He moved his fingers in an out as he worked the wand, bringing her closer and closer. He spread her lips, flicked her clit, and then started playing with her squeezed nipples again, gently, working her into a frenzy. He could see it was taking every ounce of strength she had not to move, so he decided to allow her that. After all, she was gagged now. "Karen, you may move but you still make not make a sound."

That was all Karen needed to hear. Her chest arched up to meet his hands, her hips pushed back as a result, her pelvis grinding against the Hitachi. Andrew needed to show her that even with this, she was completely helpless. He was in control of her orgasm. He drew back the wand and she thrusted forward, not thinking, needing more. Finally, she realized that as long as she was this needy, she would get nothing. She drew back and he replaced the wand. Pushing, kneading, playing with her, she grew closer and closer.

Karen began to moan, noting the strangeness of having the gag there. Remembering her complete submission, she grew even closer. This man could make her feel better than anyone had ever made her feel. She moaned louder, her moan turning into a near scream. Finally, a wave rushed over her, starting in her clit and growing almost painfully strong, before it washed over her. Her mouth watered and she felt her muscles relax.

"Good baby," Andrew said. He removed the bobby pins and began to kiss her stomach, her breasts, her neck. He then got off the bed and pulled on his pants, enjoying her position for just a minute longer. Finally, he removed her gag and cuffs.

Andrew climbed onto the bed and she nestled up against him. They lay there for several minutes, enjoying each other and the aftermath of their afternoon. "I love you baby," he said. "I love you too Andrew."