Karen's Fate

Story Info
You can't rape the willing, can you?
4.3k words
4.02
90.9k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,349 Followers

She had the face of an angel with a halo of fiery red hair that instantly demanded your attention. The mind of a devil filled to the brim with devious, mischievous, lustful thoughts that consumed her days and well into the nights. The eyes of a goddess constantly scheming, dreaming and planning towards a future of her own design. She always got what she wanted, every single thing she focused her attention on would be hers. That was how she liked it, that was how she loved it.

This is the story of the one who "almost" got away.

A face so overgrown with hair that it had earned him the nickname "Wolfman" and the attitude to match he was the kind of man who didn't think through problems, he plowed through them. There was no barrier that could hold him back, no enemy that could defeat him. His radiant smile did nothing to conceal the beast lurking beneath the surface. His friends joked that he didn't smile he bared his teeth. Loyal to a fault this was a man who would die a thousand deaths to keep a scratch from befalling his friends.

This is the story of when a beast is unleashed.

It started off just like any other day with Karen calling him over to spend the day together. They were both in relationships, neither truly cared. Karen's boyfriend was thousands of miles away living in Iraq as a Marine. It was great, she had everybody's sympathy since she wasn't near the "man of her dreams" and everybody's attention because she was always the first to hear how he was doing and what was really happening in the war. It was also horrible, he'd been her first but he'd turned her out. Introducing her to everything from rim jobs to facials to anal and bondage. There wasn't a thing he imagined that she hadn't gone through and enjoyed. She loved the constant attention, desired the sex and the constant innovations that he could discover. Twice she'd left him and twice she'd come crawling back unsatisfied with the others. There was love there, but there was also an insane lust that held them together as well. Eric couldn't really say the same thing; his girlfriend Chrissy was an absolute and total bitch. Possessive, insecure, rude the list just went on and on. The more you got to know her the less you liked her. With the exception of Eric who managed to fall deeper and deeper in love every time she cut his balls off. The only problem was the two of them together.

They'd never been together, not for lack of trying. Some of it was intentional, most of it on her part. Karen had wanted him from the moment she saw him. The "Fluffy Nerf Herder" was the most adorable puppy dog she'd ever laid eyes on. She'd even met her current boyfriend during her chase of him. On his part he constantly fawned over her and defended her like her knight in shining armor. He gave her all the attention she could dream of. He'd spend an entire day just playing video games to be near her.

Her boyfriend, Kris didn't care in the least. A free thinker and a confident man he'd watched their friendship grow and grow over the years. He knew how badly his girl wanted her, she'd told him before. Knew she would dress up just for Eric and he didn't mind. He would rather know that she was happy doing what she was doing than constantly harass her about her "innocent" friendship.

Chrissy on the other hand was so jealous of every little thing that went on between them that it drove her crazy. More than once she'd called Eric just to shout at him for spending time with another woman. Every chance she got she would squeeze between the pair but today was different. Today Eric was livid and Chrissy was main culprit.

"Stupid fucking bitch. Can't believe that goddamn bottom-feeding whore couldn't spare the time to come over for a few hours. I mean holy fucking shit it's not the fucking end of the world just because her dog died. All I fucking wanted was a bit of her time to come over and help me figure out what we are going to do for Spring Break." Eric ranted pacing back and forth in his game room as he did.

"Calm down hun." Karen replied setting down the controller for a moment. She had been playing Super Smash Brothers but his constant shouting had killed her concentration. "Its not that big a deal, you can plan it on the phone. You know what you need babe? You need to get your aggressions out."

"It is that big a fucking deal. If Kris told you he was going to be here you'd expect that fucking son of a bitch to be right goddamn here wouldn't you?" He shouted spinning to face her.

"Honey, Kris isn't Chrissy. I don't even know why you put up with all the shit she puts you through. She's not even that pretty but she has you wrapped around her little finger."

"Shut the fuck up and go back to your game."

"Whoa hun don't take this shit out on me, just cause your girl doesn't respect you." Karen stood up from the couch and turned to face her placing her hands squarely on her hips.

His gaze moved briefly over her large breasts straining against the black fabric of her skull and crossbones t-shirt. She'd worn it specially to catch his attention and so far it hadn't worked, nor had the purple and black pleated plaid skirt that only barely covered the curve of her rump. "Kris just treats you like shit and you accept it."

"Kris is in love with me, he just has unique ways of showing it. Chrissy on the other hand knows that she can get you spend all kinds of money on her and she is more than willing to give you a little head to get what she wants in the world. She's a whore and you know it."

"So are you." He replied venomously.

She didn't even pretend to be hurt as she walked over to him and wrapped her arms around him kissing him softly on the cheek. "Just drop it, for me?" Her beautiful green eyes turned on his canted slightly as she smiled.

"Fine." He replied squeezing her slightly then walking over to the couch and plopping down on it.

"Hey I'm tired of playing this, mind if I change to Mario Kart?" She asked as she turned her back to him grabbing the game from the shelf. He hadn't even replied when she spread her legs just slightly and bent at the waist to exchange the games. Of course her main motivation was giving him an excellent view as her skirt rose up over her ass exposing the purple thong wedged between her firm cheeks.

"Karen!" He shouted moving his face away to stare at the snowy screen.

"What?" She cooed swishing her hips as she looked over her shoulder at him.

"You know I don't like you like that." He muttered unable to look into her eyes.

It was enough to sink her spirits though and after changing the game she plopped onto the couch beside him and looked over at him. "Why don't you find me attractive? Is it cause I'm fat?"

"Karen you're beautiful. The most beautiful woman I know."

"You lie." She slapped his thigh. "If I were a skinny little white girl with big tits and a tiny waist you wouldn't be able to keep your hands off me. I bet I'm still better in bed than that frigid bitch."

The slightest trace of a smile curled over his lips as he looked toward her. "Oh you think you can out do her?"

"Of course I can out do some skinny little white bitch. I know you and Kris talk so I know you know about all the things that I do." Her tongue slipped out moistening her lips before she smiled again.

He had heard the stories of course it was one of Kris's favorite subjects. He'd spend hours bragging about how he'd just gotten her to swallow or she would take it up the ass. He'd made her dance and six months ago she'd gotten her nipples pierced as was apparent by the three little bumps where her nipples belonged. Eric had to admit that she was almost cute, especially when she crossed her legs revealing her caramel flesh. He'd even started to lean closer to her when the phone rang.

"Fuck, let me go answer this shit and see who the fuck it is." He pushed up and stood up walking over to the phone picking it up. "Hello?"

Karen could only hear half the conversation; the rest of it was lost to the phone line. "What the fuck? That is complete and utter bullshit you fucking piece of shit whore." There was a pause as he started pacing back and forth in the room gripping the phone so tightly his knuckles were turning white. "No that isn't ok Chrissy! That is fucking bullshit! Yes Karen is over here, we're playing video games you goddamn jealous whore." He walked behind the couch for a moment the stared at the wall as he tightened his grip on the phone again.

"Eric, calm down." Karen whispered reaching out and touching his hand.

She almost got slapped as he backed away from her shouting a completely incoherent chain of profanities into the receiver before hurling the phone at the wall where it shattered. "Fucking whore!"

"What is it? What happened?"

"She's so worried about you being over here. The bitch says she doesn't trust me with a dirty whore like you!" Eric shouted.

"Its just cus she's insecure. Please calm down your scaring me." Karen whispered again careful to keep from raising her voice.

"You just don't fucking understand!"

"Please hang up and dial again." The phone cried in its mechanical voice summoning Eric over to stomp the remaining pieces into smaller plastic bits. A moment later his face was coated in sweat and his hair plastered to his forehead.

"I just want to fucking beat the fucking shit out of something. Karen go home. I really really want to kill something right now and if you don't get out."

"You'll what? You'll hit me! You wouldn't dare lay a hand on me. Uh uh. You know what kinda shit would happen to you if you hit me? My da-" She didn't get a chance to finish that sentence before he gripped her throat cutting off her words and her air at the same time. Eric held her there staring into her eyes and smiling as he listened to her rasping for air. She brought her hands up trying to bat his hands down but it didn't help.

Karen felt her lungs burning as the used the last bits of oxygen and then starved. The world was slowly starting to close in around her till the only thing she could see was Eric's face inches away from her and the sound of his breathing. The only thing she could hear was the sound of his breathing and her nails raking over his hands. Then she couldn't even hear that as her hands fell limp to her sides and he dropped her.

The world came rushing back as soon as she hit the floor her skull bouncing off the carpet. Slowly her eyes fluttered open just in time to see him standing over her and spit in her face. "Don't you ever fucking threaten me you stupid goddamn fucking cunt." He growled leaning down over her. "I know you always wanted to fuck me, so I guess I'll take you up on that. Gripping her shirt at the neck he yanked her upright and then tore it open down the center before pushing her back down.

Karen whimpered and turned her back on him completely crawling toward the corner and curling herself into a tiny ball. Tears streaked down her face sending her eyeliner down her cheeks. A twisted grin started to grow on Eric's face as he saw the fear in her watery eyes. His manhood started to stiffen in his pants as he stalked closer to her snatching up a fistful of her hair and forcing her to stare at him as he spat again. "Get your fucking shirt off." Karen whimpered but obeyed pulling the tattered shirt down over her arms and letting it fall to the floor. "Your goddamn bra too you ignorant piece of shit!"

It took her a moment to figure out how to remove her bra. Karen's trembling fingers just refused to grip the clasp. "I cuh-can't!" She blubbered, her words nearly incoherent between her sobs.

"Fine." Eric slammed her face down to against the floor and hooked his fingers beneath her bra tearing the tiny clips till the fabric fell away from her breasts to the floor.

Karen shrieked when her face met the hard carpeting and blood started to ooze from her nose onto her already crimson lips. She could taste her own blood as he yanked her upright again and stared down at her. Eric's spit ran down her cheek and then plopped down on her breast from there forming a trail to her pierced nipple. "Well look at this." Eric unzipped his jeans and pulled his cock out smacking it against her cheek.

Considering how long she'd wanted to be in that exact position it was odd to be horrified at the sight of Eric's cock. Seven inches of thick man flesh only inches from her face. Not quite as big as her boyfriend's but quite a site all the same. She knew what was expected of her though; she didn't wait for him to threaten before she opened her lips. "Such a well trained little bitch." He sneered just before spearing his cock into her throat. Instantly her body heaved while Eric pushed past her gag point and into her gullet. The combine taste of cock and blood filled her mouth with each thrust. Each time she tried to bring her hands up to push away from him he slapped them down finally backing her against the wall. Karen's skull bounced off the wall with each thrust of Eric's hips. "You like that fucking shit? I hope this is exactly how you fucking saw this in your head you skank!"

Eric grunted as he looked down at her watching her breasts bounce back and forth and the tears rolling over her face. Finally he pulled his dick from her lips and let the wet organ slap down on her forehead. "You enjoying yourself bitch?" She violently shook her head in response leaving her reddish hair disheveled and partially covering her face. "You want me to keep kicking the shit out of you all fucking night?" The response was the same. "Then do what the fuck I say, when the fuck I say it and I you won't get your shit all fucked up anymore. Now lick." Karen leaned forward and started lapping at his hairy nut sack. It was the kind of work only a terrified girl could accomplish, desperately licking all over his flesh not bothering to pull the loose hair from her tongue as she continued on. She didn't struggle as he pushed her forward. "Suck." Instantly she wrapped her lips around his scrotum gently suckling while her tongue continued to spiral all over the flesh.

"Take off your panties." Without moving her lips, she didn't dare stop sucking on his nuts she raised her hips up and started inching her purple thong down her thighs. She could feel her pussy tighten with anticipation already, despite everything that had happened she still wanted him. Using one hand on to steady herself she raised her knees up completely removing her thong.

He nearly tore the hair out of her head when he hauled her to her feet and spun her around pressing her face against the wall. Once again trapped between his unyielding strength and the wall she held herself perfectly still. Eric flipped her skirt up over her hips and kicked her legs apart before aiming his saliva-coated cock at her cunt. "Beg for it."

Karen turned her eye toward him staring out from behind a curtain of hair and between the fingers digging into her cheek and whimpered again. "Please Eric, fuck me. Please put your big fat dick in me." Her hips thrust out in emphasis grinding against his member as she continued. "I've wanted you since the first time I saw you, since the first time I've wanted you to fuck me. I'm not like those skinny white bitches you're used to, I'm better." Eric ground her face against the wall partially muffling the rest of her words before aiming his cock toward her vulnerable womanhood.

Karen squealed in shock as she felt his flesh brutally slam into hers. Each thrust from Eric was harder than the one before, his hips bouncing off her bottom each time. She could feel herself stretching to accept his girth but more than that she felt her cunt tightening around his shaft and the unconscious roll of her hips against him. She still wanted this and not even the taste of her blood could ruin it for her. Another pained squeal escaped her lips as he hooked a finger into her mouth stretching her lips open. "Don't start acting like the whore I know you are." He leaned closer to her pulling her face toward him. "You don't like being raped do you? I know your fucking dirty piece of shit whore but you can't be enjoying me-" There was a pause as he thrust into her hard enough to lift her up onto the tips of her toes "-raping you from behind or do I have to do something worse?" Karen tried to respond, tried to shake her head or mumble the word "no" around his fingers but she couldn't. She also couldn't stop the roll of her hips to meet his every thrust driving him deeper into her womanhood every time.

With her tits crushed and grinding against the wall and her hands flat against it pushing back against her attacker no one would have guessed she was a victim. It didn't show on her face, despite being fish hooked it was obviously twisted in delight. No one would have guessed from the way she was pumping her hips back that wasn't a willing participant especially when she started yelping as her orgasm crashed over her body. If he hadn't been holding her skull to the wall and continuing to fuck her she would have fallen right there as her legs turned to mush beneath her.

"Is that fucking right? Did you just cum on my dick?" Eric growled against her face nearly turning her head all the way around to face him without. Slowly she nodded her head up and down not certain what his reaction would be. "I knew you were a dirty fucking tramp. Piece of shit whore." He yanked himself out of her pussy and yanked her to the floor. Hooking his finger farther into her jaw he dragged her through the house. "I guess we'll have to try something else." His dark twisted smile covered his face again. "Stay." He commanded pushing her into the bathroom.

A second later he came back to find her still on her knees like he'd left her. His boot came down on the back of her neck pushing her down and then he cuffed her hands behind her and lifted her up by the hair. "Wha-wuh-what are you doing?" Karen asked turning back toward him.

"I don't think I told you to fucking talk." Eric replied wrapping her hair around his fist and lifting her up. "But I won't have to listen to your voice for much longer anyway." She turned slightly toward him as he dragged her head toward the toilet. Karen realized his intentions just a second to late as he pushed her head down into bowl laughing as she thrashed against him. Almost a full minute later he yanked her head up out of the water and turned her to face him. "The less you fight the more likely I am not to drown you ok?"

"Puh please." She sobbed.

"Wrong answer bitch." He replied pushing her head under the water again. Karen strained against the cuffs holding her and flailed her legs back and forth again but she didn't come up coughing and gasping for air until he willed her to. "Now if stop struggling I promise to let you up every few seconds." Karen nodded her response from behind a curtain of wet red hair plastered to her face. "Good." When he pushed her face back down into the toilet again. "Now for the fun part."

Karen was concentrating on holding her breath when she felt her legs being pushed apart once again. Eric's manflesh was still slick with her juices and gliding up along her netherlips. It would have been pleasant if she weren't face down in the toilet. He pulled her up and let her breath for an instant before pushing her back down then thrusting himself into her ass. Instantly she tensed against him trying to push him back out of her but he just kept pushing and pushing. Bubbles erupted around her head as she screamed under water from the pain. She couldn't even concentrate on the pain in her ass as her lungs started to burn again. Panic started to fill her as she started thinking he'd decided to just drown her but then he released her hair letting her pull her head out of the water.

Eric's groans filled the air as he pounded in and out of her anus keeping her pinned against the toilet. Her own gasps for air and pained sobs mixed in as his fingers dug into the flesh of her hips and inside her his cock started to pulse inside her bowels. He was pushing farther and farther making sure she was aware of every single ridge and vein on his dick in the process. Finally with a gasp he pushed as far as he could go grinding her against the toilet as he flooded her ass with his cum.

Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,349 Followers
12