Karen's First Year Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen heard murmuring from the other couch and secretly took a peak. Paul's hand had dropped down onto Jeannie's chest and he was obviously caressing her breast through the material of Jeannie's outfit. Jeannie's hand was resting in Paul's crotch; not surprisingly making Karen jealous. They were whispering to each other, but both were watching the action on the screen.

Karen returned her eyes to the action on the screen. The busty cop had moved over by the Captain, and they were kissing as he rubbed his hands all over her body. The girl's nipples were distended, and Karen could feel her nipples harden inside the silk sarong. After only a minute or so of this, the girl dropped to her knees in front of the captain, and apparently pulled his cock out of his pants. Since it was soft porn, they didn't actually see the Captain's cock, but the girl was now sucking on it based on the telltale action. Karen could feel her pussy moisten as she watched. She had sucked on a couple of guys, but had never really gotten into it. Both of them were so eager to get into her pants anyway. She had watched several deep throat scenes on internet porn, always finding the scene very hot. She took another toke off the pipe to hide her nervousness.

Jeannie could feel Paul's hardness through his lounging slacks, and she caressed it lightly, just as he was doing to her nipples. He knew just how to tease her, and he knew that her nipples were hard-wired to her pussy which had been creaming since she'd laid eyes on Karen. She knew it wouldn't be long before her pussy juices would be flowing and the scent of sex would be obvious. She just hoped they didn't scare Karen off with their blatant sensuality. By his stroking of her nipples, she knew Paul wanted more, but tonight was her night, and she intended to take it very slow. At least, for as long as she could take the teasing that Paul dished out.

Karen didn't know that Paul and Jeannie had been friends with benefits for over four years. Amazingly, they had found each other through an internet dating site and had shared phone sex the first night they connected on the site. They were both Libertarian, well-educated and admitted sexaholics. Both had been in jealous relationships before and neither wanted to go there again. Their relationship had evolved to where they would now occasionally share their sexual exploits with each other whenever it felt right. They loved to bet with each other over all kinds of things, but they never wagered money. They only wagered sexual control, and she had one the last bet. So, she had control over their sexual activities for the entire weekend. Paul very much enjoyed being in control, and she knew he preferred that role. But, she also knew exactly how to ensure that he enjoyed the times when she was in control.

Paul felt his cock hardening under the light caress of Jeannie's hand. "God, she knew exactly how to touch him," he thought. He would probably have been hard anyway, what with watching soft porn with two gorgeous babes in the room, and knowing that sooner or later one of them was going make him cum like crazy. What heterosexual man wouldn't get hard at the thought? He was a bit concerned about how Karen would react to the weekend and what it might do to their professional relationship. But, he had every confidence in Jeannie's ability to handle the situation and bring Karen along nicely. Besides, he had lost the bet, and Jeannie was in charge of their weekend activity.

The action on screen continued to heat up. Soon, the Captain had the babe up on his desk, and spread her legs wide giving Karen, Jeannie, and Paul an up close view of her shaved pussy. They watched as the Captain used his fingers to part the pussy lips of the babe, revealing her wet slit. He played with the girl's clit, before sliding a finger up inside of her. Karen felt her own juices start to flow at the sight. She squeezed her thighs together as tightly as she could to fight the urge to touch herself. It wasn't going to be long before she made an excuse to go upstairs and get herself off. She wondered how far Jeannie and Paul would go before they disappeared into their bedroom for some privacy.

Jeannie was reveling in the sexual tension in the room. She already knew how much Paul enjoyed the eroticism of the situation, being teased with another person watching. And watching the babe get her pussy played with on screen only made Jeannie hungrier to get a taste of Karen. She wondered if Karen shaved her pussy, and decided probably not, given her naïveté'. Maybe, if she was lucky, Karen would let her do the shaving. Her own juices were flowing and it wouldn't be long before her own pussy demanded some form of attention. Jeannie also knew that the longer they maintained their self-control, the more likely that Karen would give in to her sexual desires and become their playmate.

With Jeannie's guidance, Paul's hand slid inside of her bodice and he started caressing her bare skin, his fingers finding and squeezing Jeannie's nipples. The intake of Jeannie's breath as she gasped got Karen's attention, and she looked over at the other couch. She felt guilty watching as Paul openly massaged Jeannie's boobs. Her nipples hardened and she found herself wanting the same level of attention. She shifted a bit on the couch causing the silk to rub against her exposed skin. As she shifted, more of her thigh became uncovered, but fully feeling the effects of the wine and weed she made no attempt to cover up. Her eyes met Jeannie's, and although tempted to look away, the lack of guilt or concern on Jeannie's face gave Karen permission to gaze. Jeannie's wanton smile seemed to get even bigger when they made eye contact. She watched as Jeannie visibly caressed Paul's groin, stroking his obvious bulge. Paul's hand continued to caress Jeannie's breasts. Watching the two lovers only increased the heat building in Karen's loins.

On screen the Captain had turned the babe around and was fucking her from behind as her pendulous breasts swayed in larger than life motion. Karen's breathing was somewhat labored as her senses attempted to deal with the onslaught of stimuli, visual and aural, live and broadcast. She wanted to touch herself so badly, but she couldn't, even though she saw that Jeannie had slid her own hand between her thighs, and was now caressing Paul's crotch as well as her own, showing no guilt whatsoever in her actions. Still, Karen couldn't bring herself to caressing her own needy body in front of other people. She knew that she couldn't take it much longer as the heat on the screen intensified, with the Captain playing with the babe's boobs while appearing to be ramming a cock deep into her. Soon, the pseudo-orgasms played themselves out on screen, and the movie returned to its silly plot line.

Paul used the transition to pause the movie, and got up to refresh his scotch. As he rose, he faced Karen, giving her a full view of his raging hard on inside his lounging pants. She barely silenced a gasp at the apparent size of his manhood. In her meager experience, the only place she'd seen cocks that size was in the movies. Shivers ran down her spine as she imagined that pole penetrating her womanhood. She was embarrassed by her lustful thoughts, but no longer amazed at them as she stared at his pole as he walked by.

Jeannie saw Karen stare at Paul's groin and smiled. "He is very nicely endowed, isn't he?" she asked, as Paul left the room.

Karen stammered, "Uhhh, yeah. I guess he is."

Jeannie pressed. "Not only is he big; he certainly knows how to use it to pleasure a woman."

"I'm sure," Karen responded, carefully, wondering where this conversation was going.

Jeannie wouldn't let up, "And he is just as good with his tongue as he is with is cock. Don't you love it when a man brings you to orgasm with just oral stimulation? I know I just go crazy when Paul sucks on my clit and pushes his tongue into my cunt."

"Uh, well, uhh I never have, uhh experienced uhh that," Karen stammered.

"Ohmygawd! Really! That's too bad. Wait till you truly experience an orgasm from oral sex. To be honest, I prefer a good cunnilingust over a hard fuck." As Jeannie talked, she nonchalantly slipped her hand through an opening in her outfit, allowing her fingers to find her wet pussy. "Doesn't this movie make you hot? My pussy is soaking wet, and just begging for some attention. And as you can tell, Paul is ready for some action, too."

Thinking that Jeannie was hinting for her to disappear, Karen responded, "Well, I guess it's time for me to go to my room and give you some privacy."

Jeannie laughed out loud. "Oh, honey, you are so sweet. You don't have to leave on our account. We actually enjoy an audience. Can't you tell? We'd love for you to stay and watch more video with us. I'm going to tell Paul to change to a different selection. It's time for some hard core porn. However, if we make you uncomfortable, fell free to retire to your room. We will respect you either way. And try to relax and enjoy the evening without feeling guilty."

Karen's discomfort showed on her face as her inner battle waged unabated. Her moral training told her to disappear upstairs asap, while her pussy screamed for her to stay and enjoy the show.

Jeannie continued, "I'm sure we make you uncomfortable. Believe me, that is not our intent. Paul and I are both voyeurs and exhibitionists when it comes to our sex life. We want you to watch. And enjoy! Trust me; it will enhance our personal pleasure if you stay. That being said, please feel free to do whatever makes you happy."

Paul returned to the living room, still sporting a raging hard-on is his pants but now with a full scotch. He set it down and picked up the pipe and reloaded the bowl before taking another deep toke of the weed. Jeannie suggested that Paul put on one of his hard core movies, since they were all getting hot and horny. Paul picked up the remote, and clicked his way to the adult movie menu.

Karen gasped when she saw that he had multiple pages of listings in his adult movie menu, realizing that they were on his own home video server, not coming through from the satellite. She had had no idea he was so focused on his sex life at his age. He scrolled down and picked a movie. The trio was immediately presented with a trailer of 2 girls and one guy fucking, and it wasn't soft porn.

"No, it's not soft porn," Karen thought to herself. "This guy is most definitely hard and big." Her eyes became riveted to the screen as the trio watched the trailers go by. Karen made every attempt to calm her nerves and slow down her heartbeat, but with little success. Her pussy continued to beg for attention. She found herself fantasizing about what she would do if she had the opportunity to play with a cock that big.

As the trailers continued, Jeannie decided to turn up the heat in the room another notch. She hadn't shown either Paul or Karen the subtle alterations she had made to her outfit. She rearranged herself on the couch, so that she was at the other end from Paul and had her legs stretched out over the couch and onto his lap. She let her legs fall apart and then slid her hand between her thighs, and pulled the pant legs apart. She had previously cut the seam and replaced it with small pieces of Velcro, so that the pants were essentially crotchless. Since she wasn't wearing any panties, the separation of the material exposed her completely to Paul and Karen.

Paul, seeing what she did, exclaimed, "Oh, Yeah, Jeannie! That's yummy!" Karen, having not realized what Jeannie had done, looked over and gasped at the site of Jeannie's bared pubes. There was enough light from the TV screen for her to see that Jeannie had not only gone commando under the pantsuit, but that her pubic area was completely shaved like the porn stars. Karen watched as Jeannie slid her fingers between the folds of her pussy lips, spreading them to each side for the others to see if they wanted.

Karen stared at Jeannie's lewd positioning on the couch. "Oh my gawd, Jeannie!" The combination of her horniness and embarrassment had finally given Karen a voice. "What are you doing?"

"I'm teasing Paul, and he loves it. Don't you Paul?"

Paul's hand had already slid inside of his pants as he answered, "Oh, yeah baby. You know I do. Are you wet, dear?"

Jeannie looked at him, answering, "You know I am." With that she slipped two fingers deep inside of her pussy.

Karen told herself to watch the movie rather than be a voyeur watching Paul and Jeannie live, even though Jeannie had invited her to. But the live action had her enthralled, and Jeannie had made it clear that watching was okay. But she didn't know how much longer she could just sit there, without doing something for her own sexual desires.

Jeannie was clearly in control of the events as she continued, "Paul, show us your cock. I want to see you stroke it for us. Show Karen how big your cock is."

Paul did as he was told, pulling his cock from the loose folds of his lounging pants. Karen watched with wide open eyes as he pulled out a dick that could qualify for porn stardom size. He was circumcised and the head of his dick was easily a couple of inches long with a four inch circumference. And that was on top of what must have been a ten inch cock. Karen could see a slight glistening of liquid at the tip of his dick.

Jeannie continued with her control of Paul. "You may play with it as we watch the movie, but you are not to cum until I give you permission." Jeannie looked over at Karen and saw her staring at Paul's cock. She asked, "Have you ever watched a man masturbate?"

"Ummm, only on the internet," she replied.

"How about a woman? Have you ever watched a woman masturbate?"

"Ummm, again, only on the internet." By now, it had fully sunk in to Karen's consciousness that she was truly a welcome voyeur in this situation. With that realization combined with the wine and weed, she decided to try to let go of all her inhibitions, and added, "But I think I'd like to!"

"Then relax and enjoy the show. And feel free to move closer to us if you would like. We won't bite, and we both love to be watched when we masturbate."

Karen felt she was close enough already, but replied, "Hmmm, okay."

By then the movie had started, and Karen adjusted her position so that she could see both the couch and the movie. As she did so, the robe fell open revealing her left breast with its hard engorged nipple. She readjusted her robe to cover her breast and maintain her modesty.

Jeannie smiled to herself, but knew she had gained total control over Karen by now. "Oh, Karen, don't cover it up. You have beautiful breasts. We'd love to be able to see them. Wouldn't we, Paul?"

"Oh, yeah, most definitely. I have wanted to see your breasts ever since the first interview. You have a really hot body, Karen."

"Would you like to see her whole body, Paul?" Jeannie asked.

"You know I would."

"So, Karen, show us your beautiful body. Stand up and move over here by us."

Karen did as she was asked even as her brain wrestled with the morality of it. She stood and took the couple of steps to where she was as near to Jeannie and Paul as she could be without obstructing their view of the movie. She undid the sash of the robe and let the panels fall to the side revealing her nudity to the watching couple.

"Oh, what a beautiful body you have!" Jeannie exclaimed. "Now drop the robe and turn around so we can get a view of that lovely ass of yours."

Karen did as she was asked, amazed at her own lack of shyness. She knew that she had reached the point where she would willingly do whatever Jeannie asked.

Seeing her obedience, Jeannie continued, "Now spread your legs and bend over."

Karen spread her legs a bit and bent at the waist.

Unsatisfied, Jeannie continued. "Spread your legs wider. And touch the floor with your hands."

Karen did as she was asked, realizing that her most private area was now fully exposed for Jeannie and Paul to see. She could feel her juices already dripping down her leg, and she knew that they could see how turned on she was. She had never wantonly exposed her sex like this with her previous lovers, but found that she was very turned on in the situation.

Jeannie did notice. "Look Paul at how wet she is. Little Miss Prim and Proper is as horny as we are. Use your fingers and spread your pussy lips for us."

Again, Karen did as she was told, yielding full control to Jeannie. Her body jerked as soon as her fingers touched her hungry pussy. She spread the lips apart and then stroked her clit, sending spasms up and down her spine. She knew it wouldn't take much to send her over the top in a mind-blowing orgasm.

"Mmm. Your pussy looks so nice. Would you like to eat her pussy, Paul?"

"Oh, yes."

"So, would I!" Jeannie added. "I bet she tastes really good."

Karen felt her pussy clench when she heard Jeannie's comment about wanting to eat her. She had been turned on from time to time by lesbian scenes in the pornos but had never considered doing it, until now. She realized that she wanted them to eat her pussy. Both of them. And she realized that it was probably going to happen soon, if Jeannie had her way.

Jeannie wasn't about to rush it though. They had all weekend.

"Wow, Karen you are so hot! Relax now, and enjoy our show. Feel free to pleasure yourself as you watch." Karen returned to her couch and lay back down, with her legs spread wide. "And, in case your wondering what is going on between Paul and I, I'll tell you. For this weekend, as a result of a wager that I won, I am in full control of our sexual activities. Paul will do whatever I tell him to do, and only what I tell him to do. But, don't be mistaken. We consider ourselves equals. We just occasionally play the game of letting one or the other of us being in full control. Isn't that right, Paul?"

"Absolutely."

"So, Paul; take your clothes off and go over and stand in front of Karen, and stroke your cock for her, right in front of her face, so that she can see it up close and personal."

Paul did as he was instructed, and moved over to stand right in front of Karen's face. His engorged purple veined cock was now only a couple of inches from her face. A drop of precum oozed from the head.

"Stroke it for her," Jeannie commanded. "But, remember you can't cum until I give you permission. Isn't it hot to watch, Karen? I get so hot watching him." Jeannie voice was labored, giving testimony to how hot she was.

Karen could hear Jeannie's labored breathing and briefly taking her eyes away from Paul's turgid cock, looked over at her. Jeannie had one hand on her breast and was pinching her own nipple. Her other hand was between her legs, and from the action Karen could tell that Jeannie was frigging her cunt.

"Spread your legs wide Karen. Play with your pussy. I want to see how wet you get as Paul plays with himself. He is doing it for you, for your pleasure."

Karen did as she was told, spreading her legs wide. She moved her hand to her crotch and started toying with her clit, feeling it throb beneath the pressure of her finger. She had fantasized about male strippers dancing for her. But this was even better. Hotter. She squeezed her clit as she watched Paul stroke his glistening cock right in front of her eyes.

"Oh, yeah, Karen. That's good. I'm getting so wet watching you play with yourself. Put a finger inside your pussy as you squeeze your nipple. I've got two fingers inside of me, and I'm playing with my G-spot. Oh, fuck. Awww. Shit!" Jeannie screamed.

Karen clawed her eyes away from Paul's cock and looked over at Jeannie. She had thrown her head back on the couch with her eyes closed and was writhing on the couch in an amazing orgasm.

"Oh, gawd! Fuck! I'm cumming!" Jeannie screamed. She continued to drive her fingers deep into her cunt. Karen could see the cunt juices oozing out around Jeannie's fingers. After several more seconds, Jeannie seemed to calm down a bit. Not that it helped Karen.