Karen's First Year Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wanting even more, Amy rotated Karen's arm, presumably as part of the massage process, causing Karen's hand to flip over and placing it palm down on Amy's breast. Karen responded immediately, molding her fingers around Amy's breast with her fingertips on the bare skin above the top. As Amy continued the massage, Karen returned the favor lightly caressing the exposed skin of Amy's upper chest.

"This feels really nice," Karen said.

"Mmmm, yes it does," Amy replied. "But I'm the one that supposed to be giving the massage."

"Do you want me to stop?"

"No."

"That's good. Because I am enjoying the mutual touching. Why don't you take your top off?" Karen asked. "After all, you've seen all of me."

"I can do that, if you'd like?"

"Mmmm. Yes."

Amy stepped back from the table, and pulled the top over her head as Karen watched. Amy's well rounded breasts were now covered only by the semi-transparent material of a bra that did little to hide the nipples and aureoles. Amy then brought her hands up to her breasts and started pinching her nipples through the sensuous material. Her arousal was obvious as the nipples were now distended and quite hard. Karen watched as Amy teased her own nipples, feeling a desire to be the one caressing Amy's breasts. Amy unclasped the bra and dropped it to the floor, displaying her C cup breasts for the delight of Karen.

Amy squeezed her nipples once again before stepping back up to the table. As she retook Karen's arm to continue the massage, they both smiled as Karen's hand was now on Amy's fully exposed and fully aroused tit. It wasn't long before Karen was kneading Amy's breast and teasing the nipple while Amy continued to massage her arm. Attempting to keep the massage on its normal timeline, Amy shifted to Karen's other arm. Once again, Karen found her hand on Amy's breast, and she took new delight in this Sapphic caressing. By the time Amy had finished Karen's second arm, she could feel her juices oozing from between her legs. She desperately wanted to take her shorts off as well, but chose to wait for the right moment.

Amy moved around to the head of the table to massage Karen's shoulders and upper chest. Although she could no longer caress Amy's breasts, she did have an up close view of Amy's perky boobs. Karen could see how hard and distended Amy's nipples were, giving her good evidence that Amy was just as turned on as she was. As Amy worked on her upper chest, Karen removed the towel covering her body, saying, "I don't see how this towel is worth having on me. We're both girls, right?"

"Right. And it is up to you," replied Amy. "We prefer to err on the side of discretion."

Amy continued her massage movements, slowly but steadily sliding her hands lower and lower, moving from Karen's shoulders to her upper chest, and then on to the rise of Karen's breasts. Amy slowly circled the breasts with her fingertips, caressing and teasing as she slowly worked closer and closer to the nipples. Amy could feel how shallow Karen's breathing was, showing yet another indication of Karen's arousal.

Karen moaned as Amy's fingers finally found her nipples. The lightness of her touch sent shivers up and down her body. Her nipples responded immediately, firming up under the ministrations of Amy's talented fingers. Amy felt the response to her sensual touch, knowing how wet her panties were going to be before this session was over. Amy continued the light touch to Karen's tits, knowing that most women liked a soft touch, while those, like Jeannie who wanted more aggressive massaging usually made their desires known.

"Gawd, you are making me so hot!" Karen moaned.

"I know. It is making me horny as well. Do you want me to stop?"

"Gawd! No! Don't stop now."

To have better positioning for the next stage of the massage, Amy moved around to the side of the table, never stopping her caressing of Karen's nipples and breasts. Karen continued to stare at Amy's nipples, wanting to touch them again.

"May I touch your breasts again?" Karen asked.

"You may touch me anywhere you want," Amy replied. "Would you like me to get naked like you?"

"Oh, yes, please!"

Amy smiled in delight. She then stepped back from the table and proceeded to peel off her shorts and the thong panties inside. Karen gasped at the sight of her completely bare pussy, as there was not a hint of hair. Amy pulled the shorts off her foot, and as she stood, she spread her legs a bit, allowing her throbbing pussy lips to become visible to her client. She slid her hand between her thighs, and slid her fingers between her pussy lips in an obviously sexual way. The pussy juices that were already oozing from her pussy coated her fingers, as her fingers caressed her clit. Given this young woman's sexual openness, Amy could only imagine what Jeannie did with her. Jeannie was one of Amy's best clients, and she had enjoyed the pleasure of attending a couple of Paul's parties.

"Oh, gawd! You're hot!" Karen offered, continuing to stare at the petite young girl in front of her. If it hadn't been for the well developed breasts, Karen might have thought that she was pre-teen. But, Amy was not acting like any pre-teen. She continued to stroke her own pussy with her fingers, amping up her own arousal. She didn't normally do this with a client, but Karen was being quite receptive, and was a hottie as well. And, to top it off, she came in as a friend of Jeannie.

It wasn't long before Karen couldn't stand just laying there. Karen brought her hands up to her own tits and as she watched Amy play with her own clit, she teased her nipples, being confident that Amy would soon be playing with her clit. Seeing Karen's actions, Amy moved back to the table.

"Relax," she said. "I'm supposed to do that for you." Amy slid Karen's hands off of her boobs, replacing them with her capable fingers. Karen moaned yet again as Amy's fingers contacted her sensitive nipples. Karen couldn't keep her hands quiet, though, and reached up to play with Amy's nipples.

"You don't have to do that, you know. You're here for your pleasure, not mine," Amy commented, hoping that Karen wouldn't stop.

"Oh, yeah! But, I'm getting pleasure from touching you."

"Oh, good."

They continued to manipulate each other's breasts and nipples, with both of them feeling the arousal levels increasing. Amy, sensing that it was time to escalate the situation, moved her massage further down Karen's body, spending an appropriate amount of time on Karen's tight well toned abdomen. As she did that, Karen allowed her hand to fall lower on Amy's body, eventually sliding it around to cup one of Amy's tight asscheeks.

Amy had a high need to make sure that everything was okay. So, once more she checked with Karen, "You do understand that anything we do beyond a regular massage is strictly our choice and has nothing to do with the offered service of a massage? Right?"

Karen smiled. While she was inexperienced, she was most definitely not naïve', and realized that anything beyond a massage could be misinterpreted by the legal establishment.

"Oh, yeah! I understand. And, I hope you do what comes naturally." As she finished her comment, she slid her hand between Amy's thighs, parting Amy's already moist pussy lips with her fingers.

"Okay, then," Amy replied. "But, much as I appreciate and enjoy what you are doing, why don't you try to lay back and let me finish your massage the way it should be finished?"

Karen giggled and responded, "I'm not used to this kind of pampering. Sorry."

"Don't be sorry. Just enjoy." As Amy said this, she slid her hands onto Karen's thighs, her fingers continuously massaging the muscles of Karen's lower abdomen and upper legs. Amy gently spread Karen's legs apart, revealing Karen's aroused pussy fully for the first time. "Mmmmm. I can see that you have been enjoying the massage already. That is good." With that she slid both hands up between Karen's thighs, pulling her cunt lips apart, and exposing her clit and the opening to her cunt. As she did so, Karen's cunt juices flowed slowly from her beautiful opening, dripping down into her ass crease.

Amy slid her fingers along Karen's pussy lips, coating them with Karen's natural lubricant before contacting her clit. She then lightly rubbed Karen's clit, eliciting moans of appreciation from her prone client. Amy gently rubbed Karen's clit, her experienced fingers doing what they did best to increase her client's sexual arousal. With two fingers of her left hand playing with Karen's clit, Amy slid her right hand back up to Karen's sensitive nipples, now fully aroused and pointing out from her breasts. Amy gently pinched Karen's nipple, testing to see how much she was willing to take.

Karen had closed her eyes by now, allowing Amy to do as she pleased. The pleasure wracking her body was great, and she intended on enjoying it to the fullest. She felt the pain as Amy squeezed her nipple, but the waves of pleasure accompanying the slight pain kept her from complaining. Even as she was enjoying the pleasure being delivered by Amy, her mind wandered to Jeannie who had requested a massage from Jim. Amy had made it pretty clear that whenever Jeannie utilized Amy, she received the same treatment that Amy was giving her right now. Mental images of a naked Jeannie being massaged by a gorgeous hunk only increased her excitement.

Amy could tell that Karen's arousal level was increasing, and gently picked up the pace. As her thumb massaged Karen's clit, she slid two fingers into Karen's still tight pussy. She skillfully found Karen's g-spot, and rubbed it lightly, knowing full well the feelings it would send through Karen's body. She felt Karen squeeze her sphincters trying to pull Amy's fingers deeper into her cunt. But Amy confidently maintained control of the situation.

Karen was moaning continuously now. "Oh, gawd, Amy, this feels so fucking good!" she murmured. "For god's sake, don't stop. I can feel my orgasm building."

"I can feel it, too," replied Amy. "Let it build. Don't rush it. Feel my fingers massaging your pussy. Savor the sensations it sends through your body. I can feel you juices oozing out of your pussy between my fingers and it is so hot."

By now, Karen had spread her legs so wide that they dangled from each side of the massage table providing Amy with an unfettered view of Karen's sex. Up until now, Amy had intended only to give Karen an excellent massage with a happy ending brought about by her fingers. But her own emotions and desires had unleashed a torrent of lust, and she desperately wanted to eat Karen's beautiful pussy. As she continued to massage Karen's nipples and pussy, slowly raising her to the highest of sexual heights, she stared into Karen's cunt, her juices flowing with desire. She watched as she plunged her fingers in and out of Karen's twat; how Karen squeezed her sphincter muscle, tightening her pussy lips around her fingers; and how her copious female juices were flowing from the center of her pleasure. Amy moved around between Karen's legs, climbing up on the table to get a better view and easier access for her fingers to Karen's hungry cunt.

The movement caused Karen to open her eyes to see what was happening. She looked down between her thighs to see Amy wantonly fingering her pussy, her breasts swaying with the motion, and Amy's eyes staring straight into her pussy. The lust in her eyes was obvious. Karen felt like she had turned into some sort of porn star or something over the past 24 hours, what with the number of people watching her have orgasms. "God, Amy, you have gotten me so hot. I need to cum so bad. Please, give it to me. Make me cum!"

Amy didn't need to be prompted. She didn't hesitate, but dropped her mouth to the waiting pussy and started licking Karen's clit. The contact of Amy's tongue on her clit sent Karen bucking like a wild bull.

"Oh, fuck, I'm cumming.," she moaned. :Don't stop. Please! Don't stop!"

Amy had no intention of stopping as she lowered her mouth onto Karen's pussy to capture all of the juices flowing forward as Karen experienced a string of orgasms. Amy pushed her tongue into Karen's cunt, sending another wave of orgasmic shudders through her client's body. As she tongue fucked this little princess, she brought her fingers back up to Karen's clit and started rubbing the way Jeannie did it to her during one of her own orgasms. It worked, sending yet another orgasm up and down Karen's spine.

"Oh, fuck!" Karen moaned. "Oh, god!"

And after another tongue induced orgasm, Karen finally begged for it to end. "Oh, fuck! Stop! That's enough," she moaned.

Respecting her client's wishes, Amy backed away and allowed her to come down off of her sexual high. Climbing off the table, Amy fetched the towel and wash cloth, and after giving Karen several minutes to recover, she proceeded to wash Karen's breasts and pussy area, ensuring that no one would be the wiser as to what happened, except probably Jeannie, when Karen exited the room.

12