Karen's First Year Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, gawd! She's good!" Paul uttered, his breathing already becoming shallow in sexual excitement.

Karen responded to the compliment by repeating her actions, again sliding her tongue up and down his shaft. She could feel his swollen blood vessels with her tongue. She dropped her hands lower and cupped his balls. Their heaviness in her hands was overpowering, and she found herself hoping they were loaded with his juices.

After several up and down strokes with her tongue, she returned to the very tip of his cock, teasing his hole with the very tip of her tongue. Then she slowly lowered her lips to the head of his cock. She didn't stop there, continuing to slide her lips around the bulbous head of his cock, while continuing to tongue his man hole. But, gawd, his cock was big. She had no clue how she was going to get that whole thing in her mouth, but she wanted it. She wanted it all. She wanted to show her masters that she could be a good sex toy. No. A great sex toy. Never before in her life had she successfully gotten a man's cock fully in her mouth. The couple of times she had made a meager effort, both cocks were smaller than Paul's and she remembered gagging both times.

Taking her time, she lowered her mouth down his shaft, millimeter by millimeter.

She carefully kept her teeth clear of his sensitive skin, but used her tongue to tease his sexual center.

"Oh, yeah, baby!" Jeannie uttered. "That's right! Take it slow and easy. Tease him."

Karen looked back over at Jeannie and was pleasantly surprised to see that she had undone her slacks, and one hand had already slid inside of her pants and between her thighs. Karen wished to herself that Jeannie would take the pants off so that she could see what she was doing. But wishes or not, she stayed focused on pleasuring Paul. Returning her eyes to the shaft in front of her she could see that she had already successfully taken in more than two thirds of his gorgeous cock.

Sensing that she was about to gag, though, she reversed direction, and just as slowly, she worked her lips back up his shaft. After what seemed like eons to Paul, Karen's lips reached the head of his cock. Her hands played with his balls as she closed her eyes and once again reversed course and starting sliding her lips back down his cock. This time she was able to go lower, but she still didn't fully consume his shaft before she could feel the gagging sensation. Even though she wasn't yet satisfied with her performance as a cock sucker, Paul's moans indicated his enjoyment.

Once again, her tongue and lips found their way back up his shaft, and once again she started back down again. She willed her throat to relax; having every intention of showing she could take the whole thing.

Jeannie watched, still amazed at the vigor with which Karen was attacking Paul's cock. Her fingers were stroking her clit under her slacks, and she could feel herself building to yet another orgasm. She leaned back into the couch, raising her ass of the couch so that she could lower her slacks. She successfully kicked her pants aside and settled back onto the couch spreading her legs to allow her fingers full freedom.

Karen felt the movement of the couch. She reopened her eyes and looked back over at Jeannie, finding herself with a great view of Jeannie's wide open pussy lips. Jeannie was rubbing her clit with the fingers of one hand while the fingers of the other held her pussy lips wide open. Karen could see juices oozing from Jeannie's glistening cunt, and her own cunt moistened even more at the sight. As much as she was enjoying sucking on Paul, her mind was embracing the idea of eating Jeannie, and tasting her feminine juices.

Karen raised her eyes to meet Jeannie's. Jeannie's eyes were filled with lust as she was watching the young woman suck Paul's cock. Karen's mind exulted in the realization that she was the sexual center of attention for Jeannie, and it pushed her to succeed at the task at hand, or rather in her mouth. She was now successfully swallowing all of Paul's cock on each stroke.

Paul was moaning in pleasure, finally receiving the pleasure he had fantasized about for several months. He could feel the pressure of his jism building in his balls because of the exquisite lip and mouth action of Karen. He dropped his hands to the back of her head, entangling his fingers in her blonde tresses, and using his grip to control the speed of her strokes.

It only took a couple of strokes before Karen had relinquished control to Paul, allowing him to use her as a pure sex object just for his satisfaction. She kept her lips tightly around his shaft ensuring that he received the full benefit of her mouth. His moans increased in intensity and volume, inciting Karen to do an even better job.

"Oh, god, that feels good," Paul moaned. "Keep it going. I'm going to cum soon. Oh, FUCK!"

Jeannie had intensified her own finger action, enjoying the sight of the young woman pleasuring Paul. Knowing what Paul liked, Jeannie interjected, "When he cums, try to swallow all of his cum. Keep your mouth wrapped around his cock as he pumps it into you!"

"Mmmm," was all that Karen could articulate around Paul's engorged cock.

"Oh, shit! I'm cumming!" Paul screamed.

Karen's mouth filled with his cum, and she swallowed as fast as she could. But, the cream oozed out of her mouth around his still hard cock and dribbled down her chin. Paul continued to move Karen's head up and down his cock as he pumped squirt after squirt of jism into her mouth. Karen continued to swallow as much as she could. Paul slowed the movement, and after a couple of less intense strokes, Paul slowly urged Karen's head away from his throbbing cock with his hands. As she released the head of his cock from her mouth, she smiled, her lips and chin covered with the combination of saliva and cum.

"Wow," she said. "That was awesome!"

Jeannie responded quickly. "Come here!" she ordered. "Kiss me."

Doing as she was told, Karen moved over to Jeannie; slowly bring her lips to meet Jeannie's. As soon as they made contact, Jeannie pushed her tongue between Karen's lips, extracting as much of Paul's semen as she could in a deliciously hot Sapphic kiss.

"Now, eat my pussy!" Jeannie commanded.

Karen willingly dropped to her knees between Jeannie's spread legs. She was eager to please, and the idea of eating Jeannie's pussy caused her own juices to start gushing again. Given her own inexperience and Jeannie's high degree of experience and knowledge, Karen silently thanked Amy for the oral lesson she had received earlier in the afternoon.

Karen slowly slid her hands up Jeannie's inner thighs, following them up her thighs with butterfly kisses. Her lips slowly approached Jeannie's wet pussy. Jeannie spread her legs wider, welcoming and desiring Karen's advances. Once again, Karen was caressing Jeannie's pussy with her fingers. This time she hoped that Jeannie would allow her to carry the task to completion, rather than interrupting her part way through. As Karen's face got closer to Jeannie's pussy she could smell the pungent aroma of Jeannie's sex. The intoxicating scent drew her in, and her lips got closer and closer to the center of Jeannie's being. Her fingers played with Jeannie's large engorged clit, ending shudders through Jeannie's body. Karen felt Jeannie's body twitch under her ministrations and felt proud of her new found skills. Seconds later her tongue found that same clit, sending yet another wave of enjoyment through her mistress's body. Remembering what Amy had done to her, she licked Jeannie's clit, as her fingers toyed with the lips of her pussy, teasing them open. Karen slid one finger into Jeannie's hungry orifice, following it quickly with a second. Amazingly, touching another woman seemed so natural. Karen quickly found Jeannie's g-spot, and was rewarded with a loud moan of satisfaction. Using her lips and tongue, Karen sucked Jeannie's clit into her mouth, sucking on it the same way she had done with Paul's cock, while pumping her fingers in and out of Jeannie's juicy cunt.

Jeannie had already been hot because of all of the preceding action, both in town, and since they had gotten home, so it wasn't going to take much to send her over the top yet again. Even with that, she was pleasantly surprised at how quickly Karen caught on to her needs. For a first timer, this girl could really eat pussy. She didn't doubt Karen's innocence prior to this weekend, but was impressed with how fast she was learning to satisfy her sexual partners.

"Oh, yeah, Karen! That's right. Suck on my clit while you press on my g-spot. Oh, yeah! Right there."

Just as Amy had done to her, Karen slid her tongue lower in Jeannie's crease, running her tongue along Jeannie's pussy lips, then around the rim of her cunt. Karen found the taste of pussy to be amazingly enjoyable. She lapped at Jeannie's pussy and then pushed the tip of her tongue into the pussy of her new lover.

"God, yes!" Jeannie moaned. "Fuck me with your tongue. Oh, yeah. Give it to me! Harder!" Karen did as she was told. "Now, suck on my clit some more, while you finger fuck me!"

Karen did as she was commanded, moving her mouth and tongue back to Jeannie's clit.

"That's right." Jeannie continued to give instructions. "Now, suck my clit into your mouth. Oh! Yeah! Now, chew on it a bit. Oh, yeah. Like That. Now, a little harder! Oh, Fuck! Yes. Don't stop now!"

Karen chewed on Jeannie's clit, using her teeth to tease the sensitive nubbin of flesh, while her fingers continued to pump in and out of Jeannie's hot and soaking wet pussy. Karen was completely into it, now focused solely on giving Jeannie oral pleasure.

It was working. Jeannie gasped loudly, "Fuuuuck! I'm building! God, Paul, can she eat pussy? Fuck! Yes! Oh,. God! I'm cummmmming!"

Karen continued to fuck Jeannie's pussy with her fingers and nibble on Jeannie's clit for another minute as orgasm after orgasm rocked Jeannie's body. She wasn't about to quit until she was ordered to by Jeannie.

Jeannie continued moaning in ecstasy, having lost count of the number of orgasmic tremors that Karen had triggered. And the little minx didn't stop. Finally, after another couple of minutes of cascading orgasm, Jeannie reached down and pushed her away. "Enough, Karen! That was fucking awesome!"

As soon as Jeannie came back down from her orgasmic thrill ride, she ordered Karen, "Now, go get dinner prepared." Earlier, at the store, Jeannie had ensured that Karen was knowledgeable enough to make the planned dinner for the evening.

Yes, maam," Karen responded. She moved over to the coffee table and reloaded the pipe. After helping herself to a couple more tokes, she got up and headed into the kitchen.

Jeannie added another command, just as Karen was entering the kitchen. "By the way, Karen, I have another rule for you for tonight. You are not to touch yourself sexually for the rest of the evening without explicit permission from me. And you are prohibited from asking permission."

Karen sighed inwardly, wondering how Jeannie knew that that was just what she wanted. No, needed. Getting the two of them off had made her horny yet again. She felt like a horny nymphomaniac all of a sudden. She'd already had more orgasms this week than she normally did in a month, and she found herself wanting even more.

"Yes, maam," she responded.

As soon as she was out of the room, Jeannie snuggled up next to Paul. He responded by putting his arm around her, and remarked, "My god, Karen is certainly a find. I would have never guessed she would have embraced the role this easily."

"Well, it is clear she loves sex. And I think, this is the first time somebody noticed and appreciated her sexuality. I must admit that I am surprised to see how quickly she embraced bisexuality."

Paul laughed. "I'm sure that you're happy with that!"

"Ha! As if you didn't enjoy watching her make love to me. You are so male!"

"Guilty as charged. Would you love me as much if I was a woman?"

Jeannie laughed. "Who knows? Maybe more."

Paul laughed, "You're incorrigible. Which is why I love you!" Paul continued, after taking a toke from the pipe. "So, do you have plans for the evening that you care to share?"

Jeannie smiled. "Oh, I've got a couple of ideas." Laughing, she continued, "So, are you man enough for the two of us, or should I call in reinforcements."

"Go ahead, if you want," Paul answered. "But, I've got my purple pill. That combined with the delightful scenery of two gorgeous babes should keep me hard all night long."

Jeannie picked up the glasses of wine and handed Paul his glass. Signaling a toast with her glass, Jeannie offered, "Not that you need it, but here's to 'better living through chemistry'!"

"So, are you going to share, or keep me in suspense?"

"Well, on one hand, I thought we might play one of our sexy parlor games. Or, we could completely ignore her as a human being, do our own thing, and only use her as serving wench and sex object."

"Mmmm. Both sound interesting. Do you think she is emotionally prepared to deal with what we're dishing out? She has tremendous talent, both professionally and sexually. I'd hate to blow the opportunity on the first weekend."

"Oh, I agree. But, so far, I've been impressed with her resilience, and she hasn't retreated from anything we've thrown at her so far this weekend. And that is saying something. Let's play it by ear. I'll let you know what I decide after dinner. Dessert should be telling." Jeannie finished her last remark with another laugh. "I know you'll enjoy it."

Paul settled back into watching some Nascar, and Jeannie caught up on some reading while they awaited dinner. About fifteen minutes later, Karen emerged from the kitchen and asked for some help in finding things. Paul followed her back into the kitchen, taking in the enticing smells emanating from the oven.

When Karen explained that she needed a serving bowl, Paul pointed to an upper cabinet, telling Karen it was on the top shelf of the cabinet. He knew there were a couple lower down, but wanted to see what Karen would do. Karen waited a minute or two, expecting Paul to fetch it for her. When he didn't, she looked around for a step stool. Finding none, she realized she would have to climb up on the counter to get the bowl. It didn't take her long to realize that this was just what Paul wanted, as he hadn't returned to the living room and was just watching her.

As gracefully as she could, Karen climbed up on the cabinet, stretching to reach the top shelf. Her short skirt rose with the stretch, revealing her garters and thong to Paul's leering gaze. Knowing this was exactly what he wanted, Karen stretched one leg out behind her as she reached for the bowl. She took her time, knowing that Paul was staring into her crotch. She realized that he would see how wet she was, but that only added to her enjoyment of the evening.

Paul smiled inwardly, enjoying the show. He decided to crank it up a notch, and moved up behind Karen. He reached up and used his hand to steady her, making sure that he placed his hand on her ass cheeks and inner thighs. "Let me steady you. I wouldn't want you to fall."

"Mmmm. Thanks," she responded, wishing he'd do more than just hold her ass. Her pussy had been creaming since she had pleasured the two of them. A couple of times she had quickly fingered herself while making dinner, but she had avoided doing anything more than that, for fear of being caught. She had already figured out that she would be punished if she were caught breaking the rules, and she had already carried that logic even further, knowing that the punishment would be sexual in nature. She had also figured out that even if she was punished, she'd probably enjoy it in the end, if not during the punishment. Secretly she wanted to be punished by Jeannie, but she wasn't ready to rush it. Jeannie was clearly in control, and so far, it had been very enjoyable.

She took her time selecting a bowl. Paul took advantage of the time, and slid his hand between her thighs. The material of the thong did nothing to keep his fingers from finding her moist womanhood. Karen dutifully spread her legs wider, giving Paul full access to her wet slit, wanting him to do more, to play with her, make her cum. If only?

Paul slid two fingers into Karen's twat easily with the thong presenting no protection whatsoever. Her state of arousal pleased him as he felt the warmth of her juices coat his fingers. It didn't take long for him to find her g-spot.

She jerked and gasped as Paul's fingers hit her g-spot. She silently begged him to continue, hoping that he would give her body the orgasmic release it had been craving almost continuously. As he manipulated her g-spot with his forefinger, he could feel her orgasm building. Realizing this, he pulled his fingers from her cunt, knowing that Jeannie didn't want her cumming yet.

Nonchalantly, Paul asked, "So, did you find it?"

"Yes, sir," she responded. "I have it."

He let go of her, allowing her to climb down from the cabinet, and returned to the living room. As soon as he had exited the kitchen, Karen slid her fingers between her legs and gave her clit a quick massage. "Fuck," she thought. "I need to cum!" She started to massage her clit in a way that she knew would bring her off quickly, desperate for release. She was building to a climax when Jeannie called her from the living room.

"Karen, come here!" Jeannie ordered.

Karen pulled her fingers away from her crotch and did the best she could to calm her libido, as if that was going to happen. As quickly as she could, Karen returned to the living room. As soon as Karen entered, Jeannie commanded, "Get over here!" pointing to a spot on the floor right in front of her. Karen did as she was told.

"Give me your hands!" Jeannie ordered. She took Karen's hands and pulled them up to her nose, taking a deep sniff of the scents on Karen's hand.

"MMMMM! Just as I suspected. You've been touching your pussy. Did you get yourself off?"

"No, maam."

"Mmm. But, you have been touching yourself, haven't you?"

Karen's eyes drilled holes in the floor as she answered, "Yes, maam."

Turning to Paul, Jeannie said, "Paul, fetch me my favorite whip from the dungeon. It is time to teach this little cunt what happens when she doesn't follow my instructions to the letter."

Paul got up from the couch, responding, "Yes, maam!" He headed downstairs.

As soon as Paul had left the room, Jeannie turned to Karen and, in a less menacing voice said, "Pay close attention to the lesson you are about to learn. But before you learn the lesson there is one more thing to cover. At all times, you will have the power to stop anything that is happening. You will have a safe word. You may say the safe word at any time. When you do, all role playing will stop. At that point, we will have a short discussion, and you will be permitted to leave. Your safe word is 'potato.' Saying 'No' or 'Stop' will not work, but 'potato' will cause all activity to cease. And you need to know that Paul's safe word is 'orange.' Do you understand?"

"Yes, maam. Do you have a safe word?"

"Yes, I do. You will learn it if and when the time is appropriate."

"Yes, maam."

"Good. Now, stand beside the end of the couch and bend over the arm. Take off your panties and spread your legs."

Karen had just finished taking the directed position when Paul reentered the room. Paul handed the whip to Jeannie.

"Excellent, Paul. Now, since you fondled Karen in the kitchen without permission, you will be punished as well. Assume the correct position on the other end of the couch."

Paul did as he was told. Karen was surprised at this, expecting to be the only one punished for misbehavior. With her head down, Karen had to raise her brows in order to be able to see what Jeannie was doing to Paul. Karen heard the smack of the whip as it contacted Paul's ass. Karen surmised that the whipping was not overdone, as Paul was quiet when the whip hit. Jeannie continued to whip Paul's backside, delivering five strokes with the whip. Karen heard nary a whimper from Paul.