Karen's First Year Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen watched as Melissa continued to play with her own nipples, amazed at the fact that this girl wasn't stopping. And it was so erotic. Both of them were sweating from the sexual workout, and Melissa's face was wet with Karen's juices. The scene was right out of a porno flick, but here it was live, and this girl was real. Occasionally, she had fantasized about having a boy toy. And, oh my god, she thought, she had now been blessed with a real girl toy. Having just discovered she enjoyed being bisexual, she now had a girl slave at her disposal. Amazingly, she felt herself getting excited once again, despite the large number of orgasms she had already had that night. She wanted more.

Karen looked Melissa in the eye and said, "I want you to fuck me. Now!"

A wry smile crossed Melissa's face as Karen finished her command. "I am here to satisfy your every desire." Melissa got up off the bed and went over to the bureau. There she selected a mid size dildo about 8 inches long and pulled a harness out of the drawer. As Karen watched, Melissa attached the dildo to the harness. Melissa took her time strapping on the harness, making sure that Karen had a full view of her sopping wet pussy as she spread her legs to position the crotch straps. Melissa made extra sure that the straps were positioned inside or her labia so that she could enjoy the rubbing sensations of the material as she fucked Karen.

Finishing the final adjustments of the harness, Melissa started moving back towards the bed. Karen's smile widened as she observed the total wantonness of the vision of this sexy young girl wearing a cock. Karen spread her legs wide open. Her already sopping wet pussy opened wide as well, letting Melissa know that she was completely ready to be fucked. Melissa wasted no time, climbing onto the bed and moving up between Karen's outstretched legs, casually stroking her cock all the time, as if to get it hard.

Wasting no time, Melissa rubbed the head of her cock between Karen's pussy lips, using Karen's copious juices to lube up the cock. Karen was already moaning as Melissa pressed the bulbous head of her cock against Karen's sex. Karen's hand found the control for egg still buried deep inside Melissa's cunt. She manage to turn it back on despite the intense sensations emanating from her clitoris and cunt.

The sudden surge of vibrations inside of her pussy caused Melissa to fall back on her haunches, pulling the cock away from Karen's hungry pussy. Melissa shuddered and moaned as another orgasm wracked her inner self, causing her to forget completely about fucking Karen.

"Fuck me bitch!" Karen screamed. "Quit fooling around."

Melissa did as she was told, ramming the cock deep into Karen, driving it into the hilt with one hard thrust. The sensations from the egg precluded Melissa from being able to control the thrusting, as her brain yielded total control to the demands of her pussy and Karen.

:Oh, god! Yes. Fuck me! Hard!" Karen screamed. The orgasm hit her like an explosion as Melissa pumped in and out of her pussy. Once again, orgasms were consuming the two of them, drenching their bodies with sweat and their crotches and inner thighs with pussy juice. Melissa continued to pound away, breathing hard as her body screamed for oxygen.

After what had to be a string of at least five or six orgasms, Karen realized that Melissa's cock wouldn't be cumming, and that she would fuck her continuously until she was stopped or passed out. Still clenching the egg control, she managed to shut the egg off, relieving Melissa of the intense stimulation it had induced.

After they both recovered, Melissa fetched a warm wash cloth and proceeded to clean them up. They both donned robes and settled back on the couch to chat and recover. Melissa refreshed their wine.

"So, can I ask you a question?" Karen ventured when Melissa had sat back down. This caused Melissa to laugh.

"God, honey. Don't ever ask my permission for anything. I love being told what to do. And, if I misbehave, I expect to be punished. So, can ask me anything. You can even demand that I tell you something. If I am not compliant, punish me; hopefully sexually. So, ask away."

"Ok. When did you become a bottom? And how did it happen?"

"Oooh! That's a good question. And I'd love to tell you. But the good answer is a long and naughty story. Very naughty. So, how 'bout I tell you the story some other time."

"That'll work. So, tell me who the hottest male is in the inner circle. Who should I hook up with sooner rather than later?"

"Ooooh. Another good question. I'm not going to share any details, since we all need to respect each other's privacy, but I can tell you that Anthony and David should be high on your list. And I can tell you that both of them have noticed you."

Karen had met both Anthony and David, although she hadn't had much to do with either of them. Anthony was in his thirties, shortish at 5'8", and was one of the IT geeks in the firm. David was only a year or two older than Karen and was in the finance group as an analyst. He was in great shape, standing about 6' even and weighing in at around 190 pounds of hunky male meat. "What do you mean, noticed me?" she asked.

"I'm not going to get into any details, but let's just say that both of them have observed your delightful girlish figure with definite interest."

"Hmmm," Karen responded, still getting used to the idea that workmates could view each other as sex objects. It was so alien to her social mores, although she found the idea quite exciting. It didn't take long before Karen was undressing David in her mind. She found herself getting hot again as she thought about sucking his dick.

Karen peppered Melissa with several more questions about the inner circle only to learn that the sharing of the intimate information wasn't going to happen. They chatted for several minutes as they recovered from their sexual liaison. They both agreed to another date the following Monday before Karen headed home for the night. Karen fell asleep that night thinking of David's hard cock between her lips. Both pair.