Karen's First Year Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen pulled the rabbit vibrator out of the drawer. She had intended to insert it directly into her cunt, but drew it to her face first, and slipped her lips around its head, lubricating it with her saliva.

With her lips caressing the Rabbit, she slowly lowered her completely shaved and dripping cunt until it grazed his lips. David, realizing what was happening, opened his mouth and extended his tongue to lick her wet pussy lips. Karen bit her tongue to avoid moaning at the jolt his tongue sent through her body. She brought her other hand to her own breasts and started squeezing her turgid nipples as David's tongue ravished her engorged clit. She felt her already high level of arousal climbing even higher, and reminded herself that this session was about being in total control of a man's body, especially the timing of his orgasm, but her own pussy was quickly taking control of the situation.

As David continued to lick her pussy, Karen leaned forward and slid her hands down his taut chest to his hard cock. She smiled as it jerked when her fingertips caressed the tip of its crown. Pre-cum was already oozing from his head, and she gathered some with her fingers and bringing them to her mouth, tasted him for the first time. The slightly salty taste only increased her arousal. By now her breathing was becoming quite labored as David's tongue had found its way past her pussy lips and was probing into her sexual core. It was evident that David loved eating pussy as she could feel her juices flowing from her pussy and his lapping only intensified.

David was going crazy by now with his cock throbbing. He had always loved a completely shaved pussy, especially when the juices were flowing like this woman's were. He still had no idea whose pussy he was lapping at, but the copious juices flowing into his mouth made him stop wondering. He had been tongue fucking her for several minutes when he felt her slide a bit so that his tongue was now flicking at her engorged clit. Realizing she wanted some action there, he sucked it into his mouth. While keeping his lips tightly against her labia he tongued the hard nubbin furiously.

Karen couldn't get enough of his tongue action and she ground her pussy even harder against his face as her first orgasm started to build deep inside of her. But, although she was enjoying his attention, she was still consciously aware of the fact that her intent in being in control was to do just that; be in control. And she knew if she allowed his tongue to continue, she would end up losing control to his awesome tongue. To remedy this problem she rose up on her knees a bit, pulling her cunt away from his hungry mouth. But the raging inferno in her pussy demanded attention, and she couldn't quell her desire.

She slipped the Rabbit vibrator into her cunt as she kept her pussy just out of reach of his lips and tongue. Once she had the vibrator buried to its hilt in her pussy, she thumbed the switch to turn it on. David recognized the hum of a vibrator, and only wished he could watch as she was obviously fucking herself with a toy right over his face. He could hear her breathing get shallower and shallower as her first orgasm approached, and he could feel the juices dripping off her thighs onto his face and lips. As her orgasm hit her, she clenched her mouth to maintain her silence; something she had never done before.

This self-deprivation of her usual orgasm induced moans and screams only served to increase the intensity of it as her body was wracked with an incredibly explosive orgasm. She was unable to suppress a gasp as her body started squirting juices around the vibrator and through her fingers and into David's mouth. Through the overwhelming feelings of her nether region, her brain recognized that she was experiencing her first squirting orgasm. She immediately plunged the toy deep inside her cunt driving her even more deeply into orgasmic bliss. As best she could, Karen swallowed her moans and screams, but try as she might several gasps escaped her lips.

David didn't need the aural clues to realize that Karen was cumming, as he was busy lapping up her feminine ejaculate, enjoying the copious juices flooding from her pussy. All he knew was that his cock was rock hard with arousal, and he was beginning to wonder if he might cum himself without any direct stimulation of his cock. He was continually clenching his thighs to hold back from his own release. He had always preferred being the one in control, but this vixen had clearly taken full possession of his sexuality. Surprisingly, he found himself enjoying it.

Karen pulled the toy from her own sopping wet cunt, and doing something she wouldn't have imagined doing only a few weeks earlier, licked it clean of her pussy juices, relishing in the taste of pure sex. As she continued to lick her fingers, she arose from her kneeling position, and slowly ran her eyes once again over this gorgeous piece of manhood bound to the lounger below her. His manhood was clearly hoping for some relief soon, and both her pussy and her mouth were hungry for it. The hunger made her consider an immediate fuck, but instead she dismounted from the lounger and moved alongside it. She started lightly running her fingers through the few strands of chest hair growing from his tight abs. As she did so, she felt him twitch as one of her fingers lightly grazed his right nipple. Interesting she thought, as she had never really considered a man's nipple to be an erogenous zone.

She allowed her fingers to stray across his left nipple and observed a similar response. She continued her light caresses for several seconds more before returning her attentions to his nipples. This time, she pressed them firmly against his ribs, and thought she felt them harden under her fingertips. When she started to pinch them, his body shuddered, and an uncontrollable moan escaped his lips. She lowered her mouth to his left nipple as her fingers continued to squeeze and pinch his right on. She sucked it into his mouth and knew for sure she was causing increased arousal as his body twitched and squirmed under her. She tilted her head to look down across his abdomen at the turgid symbol of his manhood. She suckled one tit, played with the other with her fingers, and slid her other hand down to his cock, and quickly wrapped her fingers around it. It was hot to the touch, and felt as hard as steel. Her pussy started to re-moisten once again as her mind became enthralled at the total control she had.

She wanted to fuck him. Hard! She wanted to suck his cock and swallow his jism. She wanted to stroke his cock to orgasm and watch him ejaculate all over his belly and chest. She also considered ending it right there, leaving him in the ultimate state of blue balls. Her mind played with the last idea, but she rejected it, at least for now, wondering whether or not leaving one's invited guest unsatisfied would be perceived as unacceptable. She made a mental note to herself to ask Melissa about that.

Back to the question at hand. Fuck him? Suck him? Jack him off?

What she didn't know was that by that time, David could care less. He had been on the verge of cumming for at least twenty minutes as she had toyed with him, and he would welcome an orgasm no matter how it was induced. He could feel a huge load building in his balls. Whoever this woman was, he knew he wanted more of her. No way was this going to be a one-time thing. This woman was hot, Hot, HOT! And she certainly knew her way around a man's body.

Not yet decided on her final choice, Karen started licking her way from his nipple down across his chest and belly. Reaching his belly button, though, she immediately switched her mouth's focus to his hard cock, drawing the head into her mouth instantly. As her lips slowly slid down his huge shaft, she encircled his balls with her hands and massaged them lightly. She felt him tense his thighs to push his cock deeper into her mouth and throat, reinforcing what she already knew; he was ready to explode. Surprising herself, she continued to take more and more of his cock into his mouth until her lips cold feel the top of his ball sack. She had sucked on her fair share of cocks, but never had she successfully taken this much of a man into her mouth. She could feel his cockhead deep inside trying to find its way down her throat.

She started the return journey of her lips back up his shaft, savoring every millimeter of his manhood as it slid from her oral grip. As she reached the halfway point, her tongue was free to maneuver and she started tonguing the ridge around the mushroom cap, driving him further towards his ultimate explosion. Continuing her rise, she felt the mushroom cap ease past her lips until just the very head of cock was between her lips. Her hand had followed her mouth in the upward journey, stroking his manhood just firmly enough to keep it hard without pushing him over the top.

Her tongue probed into his hole, tasting more of his pre-cum, which was clearly oozing out at an even faster rate than ever. As she savored the manly taste, her hand reversed its direction, sliding back down his cock. She pulled her face away from his cock as the center of her sexuality decided how she was going to bring him off; she wanted to watch him ejaculate; watch him explode. She rested her head on his belly as she continued to stroke him in an ever increasing tempo. With one stroke, she caressed him lightly, while on the next she tightened her hand as hard as she could. She kept her face only an inch or two away from his cock, watching his juices ooze out. She realized that when he finally climaxed, his jism would splatter all over her face. Whereas before she hadn't really found the idea of a facial as erotic, she couldn't wait for him to shoot off.

David had long since given up on identifying who this woman was. All he knew was that she really knew how to suck cock. He was trying hard to hold back, but his control was fading fast as her ministrations inflamed his cock to no end. In his lust driven delirium he had decided that this woman could have him any time she wanted. By now, his balls were near bursting. Knowing he was to remain silent, he only hoped that she realized that with her head lying on his belly like it was, she would get a face full of his cum.

Although neither of them realized it, their simultaneous recognition of his impending orgasm occurred only moments before his boy went into convulsive spasms and his cock enlarged even more. Karen didn't stop. She increased the tempo of her hand job, and was rewarded with a stream of ejaculate hitting her face harder than she could have anticipated. And it just kept cumming. Thread after thread of his man-juice landed on her cheeks, her nose, in her eyes, on her lips and chin. She kept pumping him, even as her tongue swirled around her lips collecting it and swallowing it. She had never seen a man cum in that kind of volume, other than in pornos, and she reveled in her power over him.

Her own pussy had continued to moisten, although her attention to his enjoyment had kept her from another orgasm. She wanted more, but a glance at the wall clock told her their time was near over. Besides, it appeared that he had nearly passed out at the end of his ejaculatory spree. She allowed him some time to relax, understanding how sensitive a man's cock can be after such an explosive orgasm. When she thought he had recovered sufficiently, she took an extra minute to lick him clean, savoring the taste, while her mind concluded she had become a real slut. And she was proud of it!

After cleaning him, she walked over to the vanity, cleaned herself up a bit, and dressed. She then uncuffed one of his wrists, and slipped out the door before he could discover who his mystery lover was. She left him to his own devices to fully release himself.

*****

To my readers: Please vote. Also, I am taking ideas for Karen's future adventures in her first year on the job. I would love to integrate some of your ideas into her future experiences. Just send me a message.

12