Karen's Lust Makes a Baby

Story Info
Two men and Karen, then a baby.
4k words
4.12
177.6k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since my last story, alot has happened. Alot of threesomes and foursomes. But its been a long time since I gave Karen what she really loves, two men at once. We had a trip coming up to Atlantic City and I decided to fill her up in more than one way.

It was a saturday afternoon when we arrived in Atlantic City. It was Karens first time there. I was no stranger to the sin city. We went out for a lunch and then hit the slot machines. Karen had the bug. She loved playing the slots. She has already won a couple of good jackpots. But nothing serious. I just could not pull her away frm the machines. So I told her I was going to return to the room and take a shower.

After I was in the room, I put my plan into action. I grabbed the phone book and looked up an escort service. The lady on the phone was nice. I told her my plan to give my wife a surprise and she said that would not be a problem. She said she would be sending a man out and that he should get there by 11:00 that night. That he was busy until then and that he could spend the whole night if that was what I had planned. I agreed quickly and took my shower.

By now it was almost 9:30 at night and Karen was still down playing the slots. Or so I thought. When I arrived downstair, I found that she had moved off the slots and she was now playing on the blackjack tables and the lowest hand you could bet was $25.00. I walked up behind her and asked what she was doing. It seemed that she had just won a jackpot on the slots for $25,000.00. I just about jumped off the ground with joy. But now she was seated giving it right back to them by playing cards. While I was behind her, she lost five straight hands. So I softly told her in her ear, lets go upstairs and I 'll give you a massage and we can try her luck again in the morning. Karen never passes up a massage. So off we went to our room.

Once inside our room, I told Karen to take a shower and I would order room service for her. When Karen returned from her shower, god she looked great. Her nipples stood out a half inch or more. To my surprise she had shaved her pussy again. It had been some time since she shaved her pussy. And it was an instant turn on for me to see her bald pussy as she walked towards me. Room service had already come and gone. I ordered Karen a nice steak dinner. It was now almost 10:45 and I knew the escort would be coming to the hotel soon. So I told Karen to go ahead and to eat her dinner and that I would run down to the hotels store and pick up some massage oil or baby oil. She smiled at me as I left the room.

After getting to the lobby, I waited by the front door. I watched as other couple walked in and out. And then a limo pulled up. I waited to see who it was. Then this hugh black man steps out of the limo. No way I thought to myself. Karen has never been with a black man. Then right after him stepped out this white man. They both made their way to the front desk. I folowed them so I could hear what they were saying. They were asking for my room number. I could not believe this.

I walked over and told them who I was. Both men smiled as we walked away from the desk. We went to the other side of the lobby and sat down. Once there I told them of my plan. I wanted Karen to be totally surprise and both men said sure. My plan was to tie Karens arms and feet to the bed during the massage just like her first time and then to quietly bring them into the room to have their way with her. I gave them the room keys and told them to give me 30 minutes. They agreed.

As I rode to back up to the 10th floor, I kept asking myself. Did I know what in the hell I was doing. I figured that I better blindfold Karen otherwise she might get upset. I knocked on our door and Karen answered it. Where is your key she asked me. I think I lost it I told her. I then cut her short and asked her if she was ready for her massage. God yes, she quickly answered. I grabbed her hand and took her to the bed. I laid her down on the bed. I asked her if she wanted to have some fun tonight. Sure she said. I then asked her if it was okay if I blindfolded her. I saw a smile on her face as she said sure, why not.

I put on the blindfold and slowly started put on the oil I had bought from home. It was the type of oil that heated up the more you rub it. But not to hot. Karen moaned as I poured it onto her perky tits. I took both hands and started rubbing the oil in good. It was working. Karen was twisting and moaning like crazy. Rub my pussy with the oil she moaned out loud. It a few minutes I told her. I reached under the bed and took out some soft rope that I had put there. Carefully I put the rope over her hands. Again a smile came over her face. I tied the rope to the head board of the bed. Then I moved down and did the same to her feet. What in the name of hell are you doing to me she asked. I asked her if she wanted some fun. Karen smile and said sure, I can handle anything you have planned. I tied her feet good and her leggs were spread real wide.

I got the oil and started to pour it onto her hot pussy. I then reached over and turned on the music softly. Just loud enough to where she couldn't hear anything else. Good thing I did too, because in walk the white guy whose name was Peter. Peter poked his head in the door to see if it was okay. I waved him inside. The black mans name was Jake. No soon the two of them where standing by the bed looking at Karen with their mouths wide open. I guess they thought it was going to be some big fat lady they where going fo fuck. They were surely surprised. I motioned for them to remain quiet.

I asked Karen if she was horney tonight. God yes baby, my tits are on fire and I want my pussy to be on fire too. With That I looked behind me and Peter was already undressed. I motioned for him to rub in the oil to her pussy. I didn't have to tell him more than once. As soon as his hand hit her pussy, Karen arched her back. She was surely horney tonight. Peter was runing the oil in real good. I could see him slip a finger or two inside of her pussy every once in a while. And each time he did she would moan out loud.

I looked behind me again and Jake was now naked too. Jake came over to the other side of the bed and I poured a ton of oil into her one hand. As soon as I did, he reach under Karens leggs and put it on her asshole. I wasn't to sure about this. I have never put this type of oil on Karens asshole before. Jake started to rub it around. Karen was really moaning now. She had a hand rubbing on her clit and now one on her asshole.The suddenly she jumped a bit. Easy baby she moaned out loud. I looked down and I could see why. Jake had slipped one of his fingers deep inside of her asshole. His fingers were fat and it was all the way inside of her.

To take her mind away from any pain, Peter quickly moved up to her tits and started sucking on Karens nipple. Karen loves to have her nipples sucked hard. As he rubbed her pussy and sucked on her nipple, Jake eased his finger out of her asshole. Jake then kneeled down on to the bed right next to her face. The movement on the bed made Karen turn her head. I aksed her if she mind if I shared her body tonight. Quickly she answered, I knew some one else was her in the room. I am so hot baby. Yes, baby, she moaned out loud. With that Jake took his hand and he put his dick at her lipps. I never really notice the size of his dick before now. It had to be 12 inches long and three inches wide. It sure was the biggest dick Karen ever had in her mouth.

Karen opened up her mouth and took in half of Jakes hard cock. She was moaning as she tried to take in more. But she couldn't because it was so fat. I could see that black cock going in and out of Karen mouth and it surely excited me. Peter was next. He stopped sucking on her hard nipples and moved down between her leggs. Peter gave me a look as to ask for my permission. I just smiled at him. With that he postioned himself where his dick was right at her pussy. His dick had to be at least 8 inches long and two and half inches fat.

With one push, he ramed it deep inside of her wet pussy. Karen moaned out loud again. Karen was in heat bad. Peter started raming in and out of her. Each time he ramed it in harder and harder. I lower myself next to Karen on the bed and softly said into her ear. Tonight you get fucked real good baby. I asked her if that was what she wanted. Karen stopped sucking Jakes cock just long enough to say yes and took his hard cock back into her mouth again. Only this time she was almost taking all of his 12 inches deep into her mouth.

I stopped talking and started sucking on her nipples. I knew that would get her hotter than all hell. Karen moaned and moaned. Karen had a cock raming her pussy like there was no tomorrow. And this reall fat cock raming in and out of her mouth. I knew she had to be in heaven. I could tell by Peters movements, that he wasn't far from cuming. Then it hit me, shit he wasn't wearing a rubber. It was to late to stop things now I thought to myself. And sure enough, Peter was raming in and acrhing his back. He was cuming big time. Karen stopped sucking and she was cuming too. Oh yes, give it to me she moaned out loud. Karen was acrhing her hips to pull him deeper inside of her. Seconds later Peter had dumped his load deep inside of her.

Karen was trying to catch her breath. Do you want more I asked her. God yes, give me more she begged. With that Peter pulled his cock out of her pussy. As he did I could see the cum dripping out of her pussy and onto the sheets. Peter went over and sat on the side of the bed. Jake got up and took Peters place between Karens legs. When the tip of his cock got to her pussy, Karen knew what was coming next. She arched her back as he slowly put his massive cock deep inside of her. I could see it spread her pussy wider than ever before. Slowly he went in inch by inch until he was all the way inside of her cum filled pussy.

Jake was a black man alright. And the first black man to be with Karen or surely inside of her pussy. Jake was laying on top of Karens whole body now. I knew what was coming next. I watched as he lowered his lips to hers. I watch as she sucked in his toung deep inside of her mouth. Karen was on fire. She still had no idea Jake was a black man. All that Karen knew was that he had a big fat cock and that he was filling up her pussy good and tight. Jake slowly started moving in and out of Karen pussy. With each movement, she would moan softly.

Karen was in heaven or should I say heat. Peter sat there watching with me. Peter had his cock in his hand and he was stoking it hard. I could see that this was exciting him as much as it was exciting me as well. I sat up next to Karen and started playing with my hard cock as well. Then I started teasing Karen. I love that cock don't you baby? Karen broke her kiss and turned her head towards my way. As she did Jake started licking her ear. Tell him to fuck me harder she moaned. But before I could look up, Jake really started raming his cock hard in and out of her blad pussy. I watched each time as it disappeared deep inside of her.

I asked Karen. You love that big cock don't you. God yes, I love it Bob she moaned. The I asked her, have you ever thought ofmaking it with a black man before. She moaned out loud, god yes Bob. I want a black man deep inside of me. I asked her if she wanted a black man inside of her right now and she moaned, yes, yes, yes. Then she smiled. Oh my god Bob, is he black she said softly. Yes he is black and he is he fucking you right now. Is that okay baby, I asked her.

Take my blindfold off of me, I want to see him as he fucks me. Carefully I removed her blindfold and as soon as I did, she was arching her back like wild. Oh god yes Bob. I have wanted a black man for so long. Thank you baby, god thank you she moaned as she tried to buck her hips to meet Jake thrust. I reached down and started to untie her foot. As I did, Peter untied the other foot. No sooner than we did, Karen had wrapped her legs around Jake pulling him deeper inside of her. Jake started kissing Karen again. Only this time they were wild about it. We reached up and untied her hands so she could really enjoy things.

Karen rolled Jake onto the side of her. I want the other guy in my asshole she begged me. Jake was still raming deep inside of her. Karen lifted her leg up and Peter laid behind Karen. I put more oil on Karen asshole. As soon as I did, Peter eased his cock inside of her asshole inch by inch until he was all the way inside of her. It had been a while since Karen had a cock in both of her holes. But she was bucking back and fourth tring to keep both of them deeper inside of her.Peter started licking on Karens one ear. As he did, Jake kissed Karen again and again.

Again I noticed that Jake was now pumping faster and faster into Karen. Again I said to myself, He has no rubber on. I asked Karen if she want their cum deep inside of her. God yes, make them cum she begged me. With that Jake arched his back and came deep inside of her pussy. This guy was a pro too. Because he kept cuming and cuming.He must of pumped a whole gallon of hot cum deep inside of her pussy. All of this was too much for Peter as well. As he started pumping his hot cum deep inside of her asshole just after Jake had started. Karen was cuming as well.

They all just laid there for a few minutes. Peter eased his cock out of her asshole. I have to leave he said. I have another date in an hour he said. With that he got up and started to dress.Jake was now easing his cock out of Karen bald pussy now. And as he did you could see the cum pouring out of her wet pussy. Peter had let himself ouf of the door now. Jake had gotten up and gone towards the bathroom. I crawled up on to the bed and laid next to Karen. Karen had a smile on her face like I had not seen in a long time. Then she asked me, how did you know that I wanted this tonight? I didn't know for sure, but I did know I had to get you away from downstairs. Karen smiled. How long is the black man Jake staying she asked. How long do you want him to stay I asked her. She smiled at me. I have to have him again. His cock is so big. Only this time I want to do it doggy style so I can suck you cock too.

I have never made it with a black man before Karen told me. Have you ever dreamed about it I asked her. God yes, but how does a wife tell her husband that she wants to try a black just once. I looked at her eyes and told her, all you had to do was to ask me Karen. I always try to give you everything you have always wanted. Karen gave me a big hug and said thanks baby. No sooner than we finished talking, Jake came out of the bathroom. Am I staying all night with you folks he asked. I looked at Karen and she smile and said hell yes baby. I was hoping you would say that, Jake said. My roomate is having a party and I need a quiet place tonight. Plus you are so great looking too, Jake said. Why thank you Karen told him.

Jake laid down on Karen other side and took her tit in his hand. Slowly he started pinching her nipples. Karen turned her head and kissed him again. When they broke their kiss. I told Jake what Karen wanted. Jake said sure thing. With that I laid flat on the bed. Karen got up and got down between my legs. She reached down and took my cock into her hand and guided it in to her hot mouth. Her ass was down at the bottom of the bed. Jake got up and was now stand at the foot of the bed. I looked down and watched as he grabbed his hard cock and eased it into Karen cum filled pussy again. This time he ramed it in harder than before. I thought Karen was going to bite off my cock.

But Karen settled down and started sucking my cock like crazy. Jake was now pounding her pussy hard and fast. Karen reached up with her free hand and she was playing with his balls. Karen was moaning like mad. She was getting ramed hard by Jake and loving every minute of it. Karen had a hard time sucking my cock and breathing as well. I knew that she was close to cuming. She took my cock out of her mouth and started licking it. No sooner than she did, she started cuming like crazy. Fuck me harder she told Jake. Fuck me harder she moaned. Jake really started to pound her pussy hard now.

Karen was arching her back trying to force more of Jakes hard cock deeper inside of her. Do you want him to cum inside of you again I asked her. God yes, tell him to cum deep inside of my pussy again.I need his cum bad Bob. Jake could hear her. Hell the next room could of heard her. Jake pounded really hard now. I knew that he was close now. Karen was back sucking my hard cock again. She has never sucked my cock this hard and fast. She was in heat bad. I looked up just as Jake was pumping his cum deep inside of her pussy for the second time. Again he must of pumped a gallon of his hot cum deep inside of her pussy. I couldn't stand it any more and I shot my load of hot cum deep into Karens waiting mouth. She sucked every last drop from my cock and kept on sucking. She was realy milking me dry.

By now it was 2:00 am in the morning. Jake was showing signs that he was tired now. Jake asked if we mind if he slept in the other king size bed. Sure I said. With that he got up and went into the bathroom and cleaned up. Karen was now laying next to me. Karen gave me a quick kiss and thanked me. Then she asked if we could take a walk on the boardwalk so Jake could get his sleep. Sure I said. We got dressed and told Jake that we would be back, to make his self at home.

Once on the boardwalk, Karen stopped me and gave me a big hug. God baby, you just keep on surprising me day after day. I gave her a hug back. Then I asked her if she had taken her pills today. Then her smile disappeared. Oh my god Bob, I forgot to take my pills. I just thought that you could use a rubber tonight. I told her not to worry about things. That chances are she would be alright. After all, she also had my cum inside of her from the night before. But if I do get pregant, what if its Jakes. Oh my god she moaned softly into my ear. Relax I told. We will come to that when it happens.

With that we walked the boardwal for another 30 minutes and then headed back to the room. Jake was sound asleep by now. Karen and I took our clothes off and got into bed. I want your cum inside of me tonight she said. Well just laying next to Karen gives me a hard on. Karen climbed on top of me and very quietly she road my hard cock for about 15 minutes until I was pumping my hot cum deep inside of her. We did this very quietly so we would not wake up Jake. Karen came too. As soon as she was done cuming, she climbed off of me and laid down next to me. Within minutes we both were fast asleep.

Around 6:00 am I reached over to touch Karens warm body. Only she wasn't there. Carefully I looked over and she was on top of Jakes hard cock again. She was riding him quietly as to not wake me. So much for being worried about getting pregant I said to myself. I watch as she rode his cock for 30 minutes. Then I saw Jake arching his back and shooting another hot load of his cum deep inside of Karens pussy. Karen carefully got off of Jake giving him a kiss and a hug. Thank you for last night she told him softly. Then Karen eased herself back into our bed. I still pretended like I was sleeping. I could hear Jake dressing and going out of our room.

Well its been three weeks since that night. Tonight I came home from work and Karen greeted me at the door in tears. I'm pregant she cried. I hugged her and told her it was out of our hands. And no matter what color the baby was, I would still love it as my own.