Karen's Nude Day with Coworkers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aaron finished with my lower back and scooched back a little more to do my waist. I felt him lift up, his big, hard dick finally exiting the crease between my cheeks.

"Actually," he said, and I felt him lift one of his knees up and rest it between my shut thighs. "Can you move a little bit, it'll be easier if-"

"No," I said, cutting him off. "I'm not spreading my legs for you."

"Sorry, I had to try," he said, laughing.

"Are you done?" I asked.

"Yeah, just gotta..." he said, wiping the last of the lotion into the back of my waist and then running his hands a few more times over my bare butt, giving it a few last squeezes. I'd let him touch it before because he was lotioning it up, but now he was just clearly groping me because I wasn't stopping him. "Ok, done," he said, and smacked my butt once and stood up. "She's all yours."

I looked over at him as he cracked his beer and took a long pull. Whatever shyness he'd had earlier was long gone as he stood up straight, his hard cock pointing up to the sky. It glistened with the lotion and sweat that had rubbed off from deep within my ass. I hadn't gotten a good look at it before, so I took the chance to now. It was long and straight and angling naturally up at a little. If I had to guess, I would say it was about an inch, maybe two, longer than Tom's, and noticeably thicker. I looked down at my small hand resting under my head and tried to imagine if it could fit all the way around his pole.

TOM.

His plane was going to leave soon. I grabbed my phone from where I stashed it under my discarded clothes as I felt Jake settle in on top of me. Of course he wasn't going to pass up that chance after Aaron took it. He sat on my lower back, facing my legs, and I could feel his hairy balls rest on my tailbone as he squirted lotion over my bare ass right in front of him. I didn't squeal this time, the lotion had been in the sun long enough to not be so cold anymore, but I did feel my buttcheeks twitch and jiggle right in front of him from the touch.

I unlocked my phone and sure enough there were a number of texts waiting from Tom.

------------------------------------------------------------------

(Tom)

I'd finally talked myself into not worrying about leaving Karen topless with her coworkers by the time the car was loaded up and ready to go. I knew she liked to tease, but she wasn't a slut or anything. Sure, it was Nude Day, but if they'd just gone to the beach or something, there was probably a good chance she'd sunbathe with her top untied anyway. I was kicking myself for being so irrationally jealous.

Then I caught a glimpse of her as we pulled away. Specifically, I saw push her bikini bottoms off her hips and down to the ground. The last thing I saw of my wife was her completely naked, about to walk back to her two horny coworkers.

How could I be so dumb. Of course they would make her get naked before heading back out there. That was the whole reason why I had to call her over in the first place.

I quickly texted her.

Me: [hey kar, I saw them make you strip to head back in. are you ok?]

She didn't respond right away and I got more worried.

Me: [you're not gonna hang out there naked with them, are you?]

Still no response. I tried to distract myself with other apps on my phone, but I couldn't keep my mind off her. I worried I'd come on too jealous and she was not responding on purpose because she was mad.

Me: [it's fine, I trust you, babe, just please let me know what's going on]

We were approaching the airport by the time I finally got a response back.

Karen: [omg, Tom, I'm so sorry, I forgot to check my phone. Yeah, we decided to stay here for now.]

I was so happy to finally hear from her and was glad she wasn't mad and ignoring me on purpose.

Me: [are you guys naked??]

Karen: [the guys are. I'm laying on my stomach so they can't see anything.]

That comforted me somewhat. The plan was for her to lay on her front and cover her butt with a towel. She was supposed to pretend to be naked, not actually be naked, but in the end the effect wouldn't be that different if she was laying under a towel anyway. Sure, the guys probably got a quick peek at her naked ass as she got situated, but that would be it. It was more than we'd agreed upon, but the guys getting a brief glimpse of her ass wasn't that bad. I was surprised to find I actually found it kinda hot. Eat up what you'll never have, assholes. I had to adjust the boner in my shorts before getting out of the cab.

Me: [what are you guys doing now?]

Karen: [The guys are finishing up putting lotion on my back half and we're enjoying our first drinks.]

I didn't like picturing my wife's naked coworker touching her naked back, but there really wasn't another way for her to get protected. If the other option was her twisting around to do it herself while trying to keep her parts covered, having one of them do it was probably better.

Me: [ok, just make sure you don't act TOO naughty. I'm gonna pay for wifi on the flight back, so please keep me posted on the fun for the day]

------------------------------------------------------------------

(Karen)

I promised Tom to not get too naughty and made a mental note to check in with him from time to time. I really didn't want him to feel like I was sneaking anything past him. I was pretty surprised he wasn't upset that I had to get naked in the end, or that the guys were putting lotion on my butt. I was sure I could explain it all and show him it wasn't that bad in the end, but he took it all in stride. I guessed I could relax some, he was going to let me do more than I thought.

Jake had started with my butt, just like Aaron had, and did just as thorough of a job. Probably more thorough, actually. He was really kneading and massaging it for a while. It felt pretty embarrassing to have him push my cheeks apart over and over again. I'm sure he got a bunch of really good looks at my bare asshole. Aaron was sitting up and watching closely too, of course, so he did as well. When I'd plan to just tease them with my ass, I didn't expect them to play with it so intensely and get front-row seats to my hole, but somehow we ended up here.

Jake then moved on to my legs. I thought he'd get off and approach them from my feet up, trying to get a look between my legs. But no, he kept straddling me and just leaned forward, which pushed his dick between my buttcheeks just like Aaron's had been. He couldn't get as good of an angle, and so wasn't grinding against my asshole as hard, but he definitely got in my crack there and stayed in there. I may have even tilted my hips up so I could feel his hard rod better between my cheeks.

Eventually he finished and resumed playing with my butt. It felt nice, so I let him have his fun for a bit before reminding him I was married and made him stop. He and Aaron settled back into their lounges. I watched Jake as he did anxious to finally get a good look at his naked dick. As I suspected earlier, it was about the same length and girth as Aaron's. They were shaped and colored slightly differently, but the only major difference was that Jake's angled down slightly while Aaron's angled up.

"Can you lotion up our backs for us now?" asked Aaron. Of course. I rolled my eyes.

"You boys can do each other," I said. I knew they just wanted me to do it so I had to get up off my front.

"Come on," Jake said. "We both just gave you an incredible massage, don't abandon us now. We'll be burnt to a crisp."

I knew they'd refuse my suggestion even before I asked it. Secretly, I kinda wanted them to. They'd gotten me pretty worked up after giving my butt such a workover, and I was anxious for an opportunity to tease them again. Still, I didn't want to bare my breasts to them. I knew they were the primary objects of their affections and fantasies, and it felt wrong to give them what they wanted so badly.

I mean, they loved my ass for sure and I knew they never thought they'd get a chance to touch or see it, much less grab and hump it like they both did. But I'd justified that to myself somewhat because I knew it'd leave them unsatisfied. My husband is the only one whose dreams I should be making come true. Also, my nipples were almost painfully hard. Lying between and getting manhandled by these two big-dicked studs would do that to any gal. If they saw how turned on I was, they'd think they'd be able to push me farther. They'd probably be right, and I wanted to avoid that.

"Fine," I said, gathering my breasts in one arm and sitting up. "I'll do it, but I can't do it well with one arm."

"You don't have to cover up on our account," Aaron said.

"I do," I said. "We work together and I'm married. It'd be inappropriate."

"Doesn't really sound like someone's getting into the spirit of Nude Day," Jake said.

"I'm naked," I said. "What else do you want from me?"

"Well..." Jake said, then laughed.

"Yeah, ha ha," I said sarcastically. "I'm beginning to think you're thinking about my naked tits more than the sanctity of Nude Day."

They both went silent.

"Thought so," I said. I grabbed the bottle of lotion in my free hand and stood up facing Aaron. I took a moment to take in the sight of his whole naked body stretched out below me, from his broad shoulders to his trim waist to round, strong butt and toned legs, all covered with a sheen of hot sweat and a moderate amount of manly hair. Now I knew a bit how they felt, standing over my naked, helpless body like this.

I swung a leg over him and plopped my butt down on his. I squirted a bunch of lotion on his back, then set the bottle down and started rubbing it in with my free hand. I had to lean forward to reach the top of his back, and this made me press my crotch into his tailbone. I'm sure he could feel my trimmed pubic hair pressing against him. That would have embarrassed me, but I was a lot more worried about him feeling my hard clit and wet hole pressing against him, but figured he wouldn't be able to distinguish the feel of those from everything else. I just had to focus on not grinding my puss down into him. His shoulder muscles felt big and powerful under my hand and I couldn't resist giving them and his arms a squeeze as I rubbed in the lotion. Jake, of course, watched me the whole time, just in case a boob popped loose, I'm sure.

When I finished his back, I lifted up and scooted down. He had spread his legs, so the only room for me was between his thighs, so that's where I kneeled. I immediately regretted it, as now I had a front row seat at basically every secret he had to offer. I was glad I hadn't let him kneel between my spread legs like he'd wanted. This view was really graphic. I'd never desired seeing a man from this angle, so I tried to ignore the darker, more intimate parts and squirted some lotion on the top of his butt.

I'd never been that interested in guy butts before. Sure, I squeezed my husband's when we were fooling around, but I'd never gotten up close and played with one before. But I had to say, I really enjoyed this introduction and happily ran my hands over his bulbous cheeks. I really liked how his were hard, rough and strong where mine were soft, smooth and giving. As the lotion disappeared into his cheeks, I realized I wanted more. I wanted to look and touch where I was afraid to before.

Smiling to myself, I dribbled a line of lotion down his hairy crack. I pressed down in between his cheeks with two fingers, rubbing the lotion in. His crease was extremely hot and my fingers burned in the steamy oven between his cheeks. As I rubbed the lotion downward, I felt my fingertips brush over his knotted hole and he gasped and clenched. I gasped too as the power of his butt clenching my fingers surprised me.

"Sorry, the sun was hitting here and I didn't want it to get burned," I said, giving the same reason back to him that he'd given for touching my boobs. He just grunted in reply. I looked back down and realized I'd dug myself a hole. See, his asshole wasn't actually showing, that was just a joke. But the sensitive skin underneath his butt and the back of his ballsack were showing and I just realized I'd promised to touch them.

I put some lotion on my fingers while I staring at his undercarriage. When I set the bottle back down, I realized I'd left my boobs uncovered and quickly threw my other arm across them again. I looked over to Jake and saw he was checking his phone. His loss, I thought, and looked back to Aaron.

I couldn't believe I was staring at my coworker's balls. I've never paid much attention to balls before. They used to gross me out, but I've gotten used to them over the years. But I had to say, Aaron's looked...nice. Bulbous and lightly hairy, hanging loosely against the lounge chair. Something about how open and vulnerable he was and how delicate and sensitive I knew his balls would be made my heart flutter. I've never even seen my husband from this angle, and now I felt like I was more intimately knowledgeable about Aaron's body than Tom's.

I pressed my lotion-dolloped fingers directly against the patch of skin between his crack and sack. Aaron gave a shudder and spread his thighs a little wider. I sucked in my breath and rubbed the lotion down over the back of his balls, feeling the vulnerable little eggs move and dance against my fingers. He let out a rather loud moan, then clasped his hand to his mouth. I quickly pulled my hand away.

"Sorry," he said.

"Are you about to explode or something?" I asked.

"No, I uh..." he said, searching for words. "I just didn't expect you to touch there, so it surprised me."

"Well there's still a lot left to rub in," I said. "So make sure you don't get too excited and soil your towel." I reached in again and started rubbing his taint and the back of his balls with my fingers. I'd been distracted looking at him when squirting the lotion, so I really had put way too much on there. He spread his legs a little wider and pushed himself back against my fingers some as I rubbed. It also amused me the way his balls kept pulling up into his body. I kept having to massage them back down.

There was so much lotion I had to come up with other parts to rub it into, so I even circled a little around front, cradling his balls fully in my hand. I figured since the boys had taken some liberties feeling my body, I could do the same, and spent a moment rolling his balls around in my hand. It felt strange watching my engagement ring glitter in the sun while the hand it was on massaged the balls of a man other than the one who gave it to me. I knew my husband wouldn't approve of this, but I think some part of him could appreciate how much this was torturing Aaron. I could tell he loved the feeling because he started humping his lounge chair lightly. That seemed like a good stopping point, so I moved onto his legs. I couldn't believe how big and strong his leg muscles felt under my tiny hand, so I took my time rubbing them thoroughly.

"All done!" I exclaimed and smacked his butt once like he had mine. I grabbed the bottle of lotion and stood up. Both guys leaned up slightly to watch me move over to Jake and I was all the way over there before I realized why. My one arm was still covering my breasts, but I'd grabbed the lotion with my other and had forgotten I'd been using it to cover my naked crotch! I'd been almost mortified to remove my bikini bottom earlier, and I was already forgetting I was completely naked.

My thighs were closed, so they mostly just got a good long look at my bush. Or at least what's left of it. I like having a thick patch because it makes me feel like a grown woman, but I also like to keep it nicely groomed so it doesn't get too out of control. A landing strip a couple inches wide has been the perfect compromise for me. I'd gotten waxed earlier in the week in preparation for my bikini. The bikini that was now crumpled up under my lounge, I reminded myself.

I swung a leg over Jake, sat on his butt, and lotioned up his back like I had Aaron's. His muscles also felt nice and I might have gone a little overboard grinding my clit into his tailbone while acting like I needed extra leverage to rub the lotion in. I guess playing with Aaron's balls got me a little more fired up than I thought. That made me remember I was about to do the same to Jake and an involuntary shudder rifled through me.

I finished his back and stood up, a foot on either side of his lounge, and scooted back, but he didn't spread his legs like Aaron had. It didn't really matter, but I'd gotten all excited to see and rub his balls and didn't want to give that up.

"Spread 'em, buddy, I need to kneel here," I said, resting my hand high on his inner thigh.

"If you insist," he said, and spread them wide. I saw why he'd been reluctant to initially. Instead of folding his hard dick under him like Aaron had, he'd pointed it down. So his balls bulged up at me from where his crack ended and his long, thick shaft pointed straight down, pressed against the lounge and totally exposed to me.

"Oh my god," I said. I'd only gotten brief looks at their dicks so far, and I was shocked to see one so closely and willingly bared to me.

"Sorry, it's more comfortable this way," he said. "And with the way you were grinding into my ass, way less painful."

Oh god, he'd noticed. Aaron laughed. I was mortified. I'd been trying to act like the situation was doing nothing for me, but now they knew I was just as turned on as they were. I knelt down between Jake's spread legs, my knees only inches from the end of his dick. I squirted lotion onto his butt and set the bottle down so I could rub it in. I was trying to be more impersonal about it after being called out for humping his butt, but staring at his naked erection while rubbing and kneading his muscular ass made it really difficult. I tried to scold myself that I was married, but being reminded about how naughty all this was just made me hotter.

My pussy burned red hot for attention. I squeezed my thighs together, but she was no longer accepting that as enough. If she had her way, I'd be spread eagle on my lounge right now, plunging my fingers in and out of her and daring one of the guys to replace them with their thick meat. I tried to make her think of Tom instead, and how he usually satisfied her, but she had no time for that while I stared at Jake's more impressive tool.

"That feels great, Karen, thanks," Jake said. I snapped back to reality and realized I'd just been massaging his butt and rubbing deep inside his crack for I don't know how long.

"Glad you liked it," I squeaked, my voice cracking. Keep it together, Karen. I was now at the hardest part, pun very much intended. I wondered how I was going to get lotion on it. I didn't want to spray the lotion into my hand again, because Aaron was on his side facing us now and I didn't want to expose my breasts to him. I didn't want to think too long about what to do, so I grabbed the bottle and squeezed out a thin line of lotion down the underside of his dick. Jake gasped when I did.

"If it's exposed, I gotta cover it," I said. I started rubbing the lotion into his balls, wasting no time to roll them around in my small palm. I loved the way they squirmed and slid around in my slippery hand. I also loved the way Jake couldn't help but squirm around underneath me. Once I was done playing with his balls, I realized it was time to move onto his shaft.

I started by rubbing the lotion into the exposed underside of his hard dick, feeling his inflated urethra bend under my fingers. Jake had folded his towel underneath his head as a pillow, and he buried his face in it and moaned.

"Remember, nothing sexual out here," I said. "Stay in control or you'll get us kicked out." After it was out, I wished I hadn't implied something sexual could happen between us somewhere else, and hoped he didn't take it the wrong way. Once again, my mind had been elsewhere when applying the lotion, so I'd put much too much of it on his dick. With barely a moment's hesitation, I spread the lotion around to the top of his dick, even though it was pressed into the lounge and wasn't in danger of being sunburnt at the moment. My small hand circled around his thick cock, my fingertips barely touching each other on the other side, as I slid it up and down his hard rod. The lotion didn't rub in easily because the skin on his dick kept moving up and down with my hand and the precum dribbling from his tip mixed with the lotion and made everything more slippery. I realized I was doing this with my hand that wore my engagement ring again. I had to stop doing that, it was making me feel too naughty.

123456...9