Karen's Party

Story Info
Seemingly proper woman surprises her friend at a party.
1.3k words
3.84
17.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To all appearances, Karen was one of the most traditional, proper women around. Most everyone saw her that way.

It was an image she cultivated. She dressed quite modestly, she acted very proper in public, and she was outspokenly traditionalist. She was a fervent defender of the importance of traditional values. But underneath that was another Karen: a beautiful blonde who really liked sex.

Both of us were between relationships, so Karen had invited me to be her date for a party at the sorority house. Many of the girls at the house had a reputation, so the fact that Karen was a member had always seemed like an odd match.

I liked Karen and I found her attractive, and the party sounded like fun, so I happily accepted. Little did I know just how much fun it would be.

I always had good conversations with Karen. She was smart, knowledgeable, fun, and well spoken. This evening, I noticed that Karen was sitting a bit close, and the conversation was diverging from our usual topics in a rather interesting way.

Though we had danced a little, Karen told me she wasn't that big on dancing -- "at least not on the dance floor."

As she sat close to me, Karen had a request. "I could use another glass of wine," she said. I had thought of getting another beer anyway, so I went and got both of our drinks.

When I brought them back, Karen flashed a sexy smile. She snuggled up. I put my arm around her. I felt Karen's hand on my knee. Mine went to her lovely breast. Suddenly, almost impulsively, she gave me a kiss. Not a friendly kiss, but a very hot, eager kiss.

Karen's hand was on my thigh. I felt her thumb slowly, casually rubbing at my crotch. I grabbed her and gave her a long, wet kiss. I was intrigued. I wanted to see how far this could go, so I unhooked her bra. She smiled.

"Why don't we head upstairs?", she said softly.

"Karen?" I said quizzically. She just smiled and unzipped my pants.

"Ready?" she said with a smile. She took my hand and we went upstairs.

As we got to the door of Karen's room, she kissed me again, rubbing against me aggressively. I opened wide and gave her tongue. She grabbed my crotch.

As I lay on Karen's bed, she climbed on top of me and gave me a forceful, juicy kiss. She wriggled on top of me. I blew in her ear and I pulled her blouse loose. My hands toured her lovely, well-proportioned torso.

Karen's blonde hair rested softly on the top of her back, belying what was about to occur. She unbuttoned my shirt. I played with her lovely round boobs.

"Ooooh, nice," Karen said as she eagerly moved her body back and forth over my hardening crotch. "I like that." I kissed her neck. She had a big smile on her face. Her blouse came off. She continued to dance on top of me.

Again we kissed, wet and hard. I pushed Karen's bra off. She removed my shirt. I began to suck on her nipples. Her supple breasts began to stiffen.

"Oooooh," she moaned. "I like a man who knows what he's doing!" Now I began to lick her tits. She kissed my chest repeatedly, down to my waist. I put my hand on her shapely ass.

I undid my belt. Off came my pants, and quickly, off came Karen's. I noticed her hot pink boyshorts, the only item she still wore. Quickly, Karen removed them, leaving her completely naked. I liked what I was seeing. I smiled.

Karen scooched up to my face and sat down. I began to work my tongue all around Karen's pussy. She closed her eyes and threw her head back in intense pleasure, her just past shoulder-length blonde hair falling back off her body. She sighed.

After we had done that for a while, Karen crawled down to my crotch. She slid my shorts off and sat right down, open wide, right on my cock. It slid into her with remarkable ease. She bounced vigorously as I pumped her, hard and deep, hard and deep.

"Oooh," Karen moaned. "Oh, so good!" I smiled. She leaned over and kissed me, still bouncing on top of me. I continued to fondle and play with Karen's pert boobs while I pumped her vigorously, aggressively stuffing my stiff love rod into her. She had a huge smile on her face. Her eyes closed.

Karen threw her head back. She was moaning deeply. She was puffing, breathing in and out quickly. She began to shake, continuing to bounce as she did. Her legs shook and her torso shivered.

"Ah. Ah. Aaaaaahhhh," Karen was practically screaming. I started to spew. My hot jizz was pouring into Karen's pussy. She continued bouncing, then collapsed onto me with a hot kiss.

She rolled off me. "Wow!" she exclaimed. She lay on my arm, catching her breath. I smiled as I looked at her naked body, framed by her beautiful blonde locks. Again I began to kiss her body, up and down.

"Wow!' she said again.

Karen caught her breath. Now she grabbed my penis. She put her pretty hand completely around it. Up and down went Karen's hand. Once more I began to stiffen.

Karen sat up. She went to the foot of the bed. Her lips wrapped themselves around my hardening organ. She worked it with her tongue as she took it repeatedly and deeply into her mouth.

Karen was making gutteral noises as she continued to suck on my stiffening organ. It poked deep into her mouth, over and over. She just licked and sucked, taking it all in, her almost-long hair flying to and fro.

Finally. my cock began to jerk and Karen took in another wave of my fluids. The sparkle in her eyes told me all I needed to know. She eagerly licked up the flow. As she pulled away, she licked her lips.

Again, Karen lay next to me. She snuggled close to me, her naked body wrapped around mine. We just lay quietly for a while, sharing the moment with each other.

Softly, her hand again moved to my now limp organ. She began to play with it, gently at first, her well-trained fingers embracing it in various patterns. I could feel myself getting hard again. I placed a finger in Karen, and then another. My fingers went to her clit, slowly rotating it.

"That's nice," Karen said. "But you know what would be nicer?"

"What?"

"I want more cock." With that, she spread her legs wide. I rolled on top of her and easily slid inside her. I slid smoothly in and out while Karen gleefully writhed and wriggled beneath me. Now I went in harder, faster. She smiled. She hit me with another wet kiss.

Both of us were sweating pretty hard. I kept pumping Karen, alternating between fast and slow. We were going at it hard.

She was breathing hard, slightly verbalizing her short breaths. "Whuh, whuh, whuh." She tightened and my hard cock get even harder. I pumped faster and harder. I was deep inside her.

Karen's legs started to shake wildly. She moaned loudly. She grabbed me tightly, scratching my back slightly, as I continued to push in and out, in and out. I was deep inside her.

Now Karen's whole body began to shiver. She bit her lip and let out a soft moan. She looked like she was having spasms all over her beautiful body.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Karen let out, just as I peaked and began to pour even more fluid deep into her cavity.

I climbed off her. We were both quite exhausted.

"Wow, Karen," I said. "I thought you'd be good, but this-" She smiled broadly and kissed me.

"We'll have to do this again sometime," she said.

"Any time you want," I said. "I'm up for that." But at the moment, I was in the mood for sleep. I dozed off, dreaming about some of the best sex I had ever had.