Karen's Slavery Ch. 04

Story Info
Karen and Mai have a Playroom Session.
10.4k words
4.55
34.6k
12

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/28/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
etb70
etb70
129 Followers

Authors note: This is part four of an originally six-part story. I am rethinking submitting part six though, so I have rewritten this part. Part five is already written, so I will be submitting that in another three or four days. All comments are welcome. In real-life I am not involved in the BDSM scene so suggestions from those more experienced are welcome. Anyway, be nice if you can, but if not, I have a thick skin and promise not to get offended.

*****

Karen's Slavery - Chapter 4

By ETB70

The next day dragged for Karen, nervously awaiting her next session in the dreaded playroom. Mai seem unaffected. Having been here almost two years already, she had learned to just accept that she would suffer periodically. Somehow, Karen got through breakfast, the obligatory enema, two hours of workout and the girl-on-girl training sessions with Chloe and Mai. That part, at least, Karen was beginning to accept and even enjoy. At lunch, the maid handed her a note that her afternoon blowjob training was cancelled, so the girls all had the afternoon off. Dinner came, and with it Karen's sense of dread increased.

Finally, just before seven, Karen's heart pounding, Mai and Karen made their way to the playroom as instructed. At Mai's direction, they both knelt, hands on their ankles behind their backs, chests thrust out and heads down, facing the opposite doorway. The room was cool and Karen could feel her nipples hardening. Their wait was not long.

The Master and Mistress walked in. Both were dressed in black leather, with completely open crotches and bottoms. "Excellent," the Master said. "I'm so glad you could join us. We plan to take it easy today to help break Karen in, but we do have a full agenda, so let's get started."

The Mistress spoke up, "Tonight, we're having a contest. You each start out awarded with one hundred lashes. I know that seems harsh, but we will give you chances to win them back. In the first contest, Mai will pleasure me orally and Karen will pleasure the Master. For each minute fewer than ten you make us cum, you will earn back two strokes. So, if you can make us cum in only five minutes, you will have already earned back ten strokes."

The Master went over to a cabinet and came back with a long wooden box containing a series of ever-thicker metal shafts with a bulge at one end. There was also a slender metal egg with a flare on one end and a handle on the other. "Next, you will place these weighted dildos, called kelgecisors, in your cunts. We will start with one weighing eight ounces; you have to hold it in for one minute. Then we go up to a heavier weight every step. For the initial weight and each eight ounce weight increase we add, we will subtract lashes. You can earn one stroke for the first, two strokes for the second, three strokes for the third and four strokes for fourth and eight for the last one. If, for example, you can hold all five weights, you will earn back eighteen strokes."

The Master continued, returning once more from the cabinet with a bag of three dildos. He laid out the dildos; they were all tampered for the first six inches and then wide from there on, at least a foot long and ranged from 2 inches to 3 inches at the widest part. "Next, you will insert these three dildos in your throat, cunt and ass. Notice that they are marked in inches from the six-inch to the ten-inch mark. The goal is simple; push as much of each one into your openings as you can. For each inch past the six-inch mark on the smallest, two-inch diameter dildo, you get one point. For each inch on the medium two-and-a-half-inch dildo, two points and for the three inch you get three points per inch. You have one minute to get it as deep as you can and hold it there long enough for us to record it, not just jam it in momentarily. So you see, if you can get all of the marked inches of all three dildos in all three of your openings, you will earn back another seventy-two lashes. If you do all of these tasks perfectly, that's all one hundred lashes you can potentially avoid."

"I will fuck the winner, the one with the fewest remaining lashes, in her cunt while the loser pleasures the Mistress and then, after a break, fuck the loser in her ass while the winner pleasures the Mistress. Of course, since I'll fuck the winner first, the ass-fuck might take awhile."

"Now don't worry," the Mistress said, "If you don't earn back all the strokes, I promise you will get still get any remaining lashes afterwards."

Karen was nervous, looking at the size of even the smallest dildo; it was still almost as large as the driver's cock. How would she be able to take even that in her ass, let alone the largest one? Of course, she also knew she had no choice if she wanted to avoid dozens of lashes.

"Shall we get started?" the Master asked. He and the Mistress both picked up a stop watch from the cabinet and moved over to a king-size bed, one of several scattered around the room. They positioned themselves lying on the bed, side by side next to each other and spread their legs. The invitation was obvious and Mai and Karen moved over between their legs.

"Are you both ready?"

At their "Yes, Master," he started his stop watch.

Karen almost forgot everything she had learned in the last four days in her haste to get him to climax within the five minute time period, immediately taking his not yet fully hard cock in her mouth and sucking it frantically. The Master made a disapproving sound. "I thought you would have been better trained by now. Maybe we need to up your training to four men per day."

Karen shuddered, but slowed down and began putting her training into action. She started licking, first the shaft to get it slick and then his balls; steeling herself, she began licking lower toward his ass. Her tongue slowly made its way down, then circled his asshole, finally penetrating it. All the while she was slowly jacking off his now rock hard cock with her hand. After a few minutes, she knew she was making progress when he groaned. Beside him the Mistress was muttering encouragement to Mai and beginning to thrust with her hips.

"Yes, yes, right there. Oh, that's good, now suck my clit. Harder, I'm almost there. Keep sucking and finger my ass. Faster, dammit; move that tongue faster."

With a scream the Mistress came. Mai continued licking all through her orgasm until it subsided.

"That took six minutes; very good, Mai. You just earned back eight strokes."

Karen had tried not to let herself get distracted. In the meantime, she had replaced her tongue in the Master's ass with the tip of her wetted finger and was slowly inserting it as she began to slowly deep-throat him, while swirling her tongue around the shaft. Her practice with Charles and Jack helped and she was able to get almost all of him down her throat. He finally began thrusting with his hips. Karen realized that the Mistress had leaned over and was kissing him passionately. She thought that was probably helping. Finally, he grabbed her head and pulled her tight to his crotch, pushing the last inch or so of his thick cock down her throat, something she had not quite been able to do on her own. Karen choked, her throat spasming, but the Master held her firmly. Karen was very aware when his cock erupted and began to spray his hot seed down her throat. After maybe fifteen or twenty seconds he let go and slowly withdrew, until just the head and another inch or so was in her mouth as he finished cumming. Karen gasped for breath and without being told, swallowed all the cum and began to lick his softening cock clean.

"That took eight and a half minutes; that's actually pretty good. If you hadn't tried to rush at first, you could have done it even faster. We'll round it down to eight and let you have four strokes back."

The Master got up off the bed and opened a bottle of champagne that was in an ice bucket on the large, well-stocked bar. He poured two glasses, took a sip from one and brought the other over to the Mistress. Next, he surprised Karen by saying, "You two will have to get your own glasses."

"Thanks, dear, just what I needed," his wife said as she took her glass.

Dubiously, Karen followed Mai over and watched while Mai filled two more glasses. She handed Karen a glass and also pushed a buzzer on the bar. As Karen sipped the champagne, a maid came down with another bottle of champagne in a fresh ice bucket, took the partially empty bottle and left.

Seeing Karen's surprise, the Mistress shook her head sadly and said, "Karen, Karen, Karen; look, there is no doubt that we will humiliate you, hurt you and fuck you; for us, that's the whole point. However, we won't do it in small things. Your living quarters are nice; you eat the same food and drink the same liquors we do. Our pleasure is making you hurt in here, fucking you, and occasionally letting other people hurt you and fuck you, not making you totally miserable all the time. It's a fine distinction, but lost on some people, even some of our friends. The bidder bidding for you against my husband runs a series of S&M brothels. You would have had four to six sessions like this a day, each with different clients, lived in a seedy dormitory, had common food and no alcohol. He's always bidding because usually his girls find some way to kill themselves within the first few years. He really doesn't mind. At that point they're getting a little old, his customers want someone new anyway, and he has already made a fortune on each one."

Karen shuddered; as bad as this was, she could only now imagine how bad it could have been. Surprising herself, she knelt at the Master's feet, put her head down and cried. "Thank you," she finally choked out.

"Don't mention it. And just this once, I will ignore the fact that you spoke without permission and didn't call me Master," he laughed. "Now, let's get back to work."

They moved over two parallel platforms, maybe three feet high and two feet apart. Without being asked, Mai stepped up the steps onto one platform and then moved one foot over to the other platform. The position spread her legs wide, especially as petite as she was. The Mistress took out the smallest kelgecisor. "Lube or no lube," she asked.

Karen realized that 'no lube' would hurt more going in, but make it easier to hold it in. Conversely, 'lube' would ease the insertion, but make it harder to grip the slippery, weighted dildo.

"No lube, Mistress," Mai stated.

"Wait," the Master ordered. He took out the egg-shaped device in the box and produced a bottle of lubricant, saying "you probably will want lube for this one." He stepped behind Mai. "Spread," he ordered. Mai bent slightly forward and reached back with both hands, spreading her ass. Mai grunted as the Master inserted the egg deep in her ass. He then moved over to the dido box and picked up a remote control which Karen had not noticed before. Smiling, he turned a dial and Mai started when the egg in her ass began to vibrate. "Now we're ready."

"So be it." The Mistress stepped up between Mai's spread legs and shoved the kelgecisor into her cunt. Mai yelped, and then was silent, focusing on making sure she could hold it in. The Master had started his stop watch.

After one minute, he called, "Time" and Mai relaxed and let the kelgecisor slip out. "Relax a minute and then we will go up to the next one."

Mai knelt down on one of the platforms, unable to sit because of the handle of the egg-shaped vibrator sticking out of her ass. After a brief hesitation, Karen retrieved Mai's champagne glass, which she hadn't quite finished and brought it to her. Neither the Master nor Mistress complained, and Mai accepted it gratefully and swigged it down, handing the empty glass back to Karen.

"OK, next one," the Mistress said. Obediently, Mai repositioned herself and the Mistress thrust the metal shaft home in her cunt. This one seemed to go in easier, Mai making no sound, even though it was heavier and therefore thicker than the last. Again, Mai focused and held it in.

Once more, after one minute, the Master called, "Time" and Mai relaxed and let the heavier kelgecisor slip out. At this point, Mai was starting to breath heavier. "Relax again for a minute and then we will go up to the next one. The next one will start getting harder."

Mai looked nervous when she spread her legs this time. The next device weighed one and a half pounds; a lot of weight to grip with your cunt muscles, especially with a vibrator in your ass. Nevertheless, Mai managed. She bit her lip when the Mistress thrust it home. Obviously, the additional weight meant a bigger shaft and additional pain. Mai was sweating and panting, but still holding on when the Master finally said, "Time." Gratefully Mai relaxed, let the device drop and then collapsed to her knees on the platform. "Two more to go, Mai." the Mistress advised. It was obvious to Karen that Mai didn't think she was going to be able to do the next two.

The Master moved back to the bar, opened the new bottle of champagne and brought the bottle back. He filled the glass Karen was holding. Karen handed the glass to Mai, who drank it gratefully, then handed the half-empty glass back to Karen.

"Ready?" the Mistress inquired. At Mai's nod, the mistress slowly, and with some difficulty, pushed the now two-pound kelgecisor into her opening. Mai grunted; obviously she had reached the point where the size was becoming an issue. Mai struggled, sweat breaking out on her forehead. Mai was panting heavily now, biting her lip. Karen was not sure what was going on until Mai screamed and her spasming cunt shoved the heavy dildo violently out. It was only then that Karen realized that Mai had climaxed.

"That's pretty good," the Master commented. "That means you have already earned back fourteen stokes." Mai nodded and climbed down off the platforms. Karen gulped; it was now her turn.

Trembling, she climbed up the platform Mai had just vacated. Spreading her legs, she paced one foot on the opposite platform. Meanwhile, the Master had removed the vibrator from Mai's ass, had her lick it clean and then re-lubed it. Stepping behind Karen, he said "Spread." Reluctantly, blushing hotly, Karen bent forward, reached back and spread her ass. As slippery as it was, the insertion of the egg was not terribly painful, but the device was still big enough to cause some stretching pain, so like Mai, Karen grunted as he shoved it in. The Master turned the dial on the control and the vibrator began to buzz away in her ass. It felt strange, but wasn't really all that sexually stimulating.

"No lube, I presume?" the Mistress asked. At Karen's nod, she then asked "Ready?" As Karen nodded again, she pushed the smallest kelgecisor into Karen's cunt. It went in pretty easy; Karen had to admit that watching Mai had gotten her at least a little wet.

Karen tightened her cunt muscles as best she could. Like most women, these were one set of muscles she had never spent any time strengthening even if she should have. As soon as she did, the tension forced the dildo against the buzzing egg in her ass, transferring the vibrations through the shaft to her clit. Karen now realized why Mai had cum. The more she strained her cunt muscles, the stronger the vibrations were to her cunt and the underside of her clit. Karen bit her lip.

After what seemed like forever, the Master called "Time." Gratefully Karen relaxed and let the dildo slide out.

Mai brought Karen a fresh glass of champagne which Karen sipped gratefully. All too soon, it was time and Karen positioned herself again. The next dildo was larger, and of course heavier. The extra width stretched Karen's cunt and also pressed more firmly against the vibrator in her ass. Karen tightened her muscles, but almost dropped the kelgecisor when the intensity of the vibrator suddenly increased. She realized now that the Master had upped the dial on his remote. She suddenly remembered Mai's little jumps and realized that he must have been doing the same to her.

The weight was heavy and Karen had to reluctantly admit that the stretching of her cunt combined with the vibrator in her ass was starting to get to her. She felt the weight slipping and frantically tightened down her muscles, but that just made the stimulation more intense. Karen bit her lip, trying to distract herself. Finally, the Master again called, "Time." Karen relaxed gratefully.

Inserting the third one was harder, despite the wetness now dripping from Karen's cunt. The kelgecisors were all the same length; the only thing that changed was the girth. The girth was considerable this time and Karen grunted as the Mistress had to use considerable force to shove it all the way into Karen's opening. The added width made the vibrator's stimulation greater, especially when the Master turned the intensity up once again. Karen bit her lip and dug her nails into her palms, straining not only to hold the heavy weight, but also to keep from getting further aroused. Neither distraction was working. Every few seconds, she could feel the dildo slide a little bit down, and when she frantically tightened her cunt muscles, that added to her stimulation. Starting the climb to orgasm, like Mai before her, Karen began to pant. Finally her cunt just couldn't hold it any longer and the dildo started sliding down. Fortunately for Karen, just at that moment, the Master called "Time."

After a few minutes of rest, Karen was once again in position and grunting as the Mistress, with difficulty, worked the two pound kelgecisor all the way into Karen's dripping depths. The Mistress had to push it in a little at a time, stop and then push in more. The whole process was a lot like getting fucked and was having the predictable effect on Karen, especially when the Master once again turned up the intensity. "Damn but she's tight," the Mistress commented to her husband. Karen felt herself blush and almost lost control of the heavy weight as the Mistress finally decided it was all the way in and let go of it.

The weight began slipping and Karen tightened down, pushing it back up, but Karen knew she was in trouble. Her cunt muscles were exhausted and the dildo stretched her so tight that the vibrator might just have well been in her cunt pressing on her clit as in her ass. Karen struggled, but eventually, just like Mai before her, she screamed and climaxed. She was lucky, though, as her first spasm did not totally push the intruder out and before she could finish expelling it, the Master called "Time" again. Karen sank down gratefully.

"One more to go," the Master advised.

The last one was huge and it took the Mistress a few minutes to work it all in, especially since Karen again climaxed halfway through the process. However it was finally seated and one last time the Master increased the vibrator's intensity as the Mistress finally let go. Karen climaxed again almost immediately. This time she was not as fortunate and lost control of the kelgecisor, which dropped to the heavily carpeted floor with a dull thump.

"Pretty good," commented the Master. "But I was almost sure you weren't going to last through this one. Anyway, that means you've earned back another ten strokes, for a total of fourteen. That ties you with Mai, at least for now."

After another short break, accompanied by more champagne, it was time for the third contest. The Master had them lie side by side on the bed with their heads hanging off the side, a pillow under their hips and their feet flat on the bed. He handed Mai the first dildo. Mai put it into her mouth and with one smooth push, buried it all the way down her throat. Karen shuddered as she saw the slight bulge in Mai's slender throat that showed how deep the dildo had reached.

"Excellent, Mai, that's all ten inches," the Master advised her. Mai quickly pulled it out, coughed once, swallowed and lay back. "Now for the cunt," the Master demanded. Mai positioned the tip at her entrance and again, with one smooth push, began to bury it in her cunt. This time was harder. Karen could see that the first six or seven inches went in easily, but then Mai hit her cervix. Nevertheless, she continued pushing, straining, and slowly another inch and another inch disappeared. Karen couldn't believe someone so petite could get all ten inches into her cunt. However, finally the Master said, "That's all ten inches. Well done." Grimacing painfully, Mai extracted the long shaft.

etb70
etb70
129 Followers