Karen's Slavery Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"One more opening to go, Mai," the Master advised her cheerfully. Mai nodded and rolled up a bit to give herself access to her asshole. She hesitated then. "You have a question?" the Master asked.

"Yes, Master. My I have some lube?"

"Certainly, my dear," he answered, handing over the bottle he had used earlier. Mai took it gratefully and lubed up the dildo and finally covered a finger and pushed it into her ass. She moved it around some, and then withdrew it. Taking a breath, she repeated the same smooth motion she had used earlier and pushed the dildo into her ass. She groaned a bit as it went in, but never stopped pushing. Eventually, the Master said, "That's the full ten inches. Congratulations, you just earned back another twelve strokes. Now, clean it for Karen and let's see what she can do." Mai obediently removed the dildo from her ass, licked it clean and then handed it to Karen.

Karen shuddered; the dildo that had just come from Mai's ass was going in her mouth next, never mind that Mai had licked it clean. Nevertheless, with no choice, Karen opened her mouth and put the tip in. She gagged for a moment, then steeling herself, tried to imitate Mai by pushing it into her throat in on smooth motion. She managed the first eight inches, choked, and then gave one last shove, feeling the hard dildo lodging deep in her throat. Choking, she pulled it out.

"Congratulations, you got all ten inches. For a moment there, I didn't think you would make it," the Mistress said. "I guess your time with Jack and the others is paying off."

Karen nodded and hesitantly placed the tip at the lips of her cunt. Taking a deep breath, she shoved it in, howling at the sudden splitting pain. It went in maybe seven inches, hit the end of her channel and stopped. Determinedly, Karen kept pushing, grunting with the pain of the dildo pressing on her cervix. Slowly she managed another two inches, but that was it. As she kept pushing she felt her cervix being forced open; the pain was terrible and she panicked and yanked the intruder out. "That was only nine inches. Hopefully you can get more in your ass. It may not be as wide, but it should be deeper," the Master commented.

Mai handed the lube to Karen who began coating the dildo, drawing it out as much as she could. Finally, blushing madly, she lubricated her finger and pushed it into her ass while everyone watched. Taking a cue from Mai, she moved it around a bit and then withdrew it. Taking a deep breath, she placed the tip at her asshole. Other than the fuck by the Master her first day, her ass was totally virgin. Karen knew even this smallest dildo was going to stretch her out terribly. Karen began inserting it, pushing slowly; it hurt but maybe not as bad as she feared. She kept pushing and eventually came to the widest part. Now it did hurt; Karen felt like she was splitting her ass in two. Still she pushed. Once her ass had stretched over the widest part, it wasn't so bad and she was finally able to seat all ten inches in her formerly snug little ass.

"You did it," the Master congratulated her. "Now take it out, clean it and we can move on." Karen pulled it out, sighing as the awful stretching pain finally stopped. Trying not to breathe through her nose, she licked it clean. When the Master was satisfied, she handed it to him and collapsed back on the bed. "OK, so now Karen earned back another eleven strokes to Mai's twelve. That means she is at twenty-five and Mai is at twenty six. I just love these close contests."

It was now Mai's turn as the Mistress handed her the "middle-size" dildo. "Enjoy," she commented to Mai.

Mai looked at the dildo dubiously for a moment, sighed and put the tip in her mouth. Again she started a slow, smooth push and the intruder began disappearing into her mouth. However, when she came to the widest part, she stopped, used one hand to rub the sides of her jaw, tried to open her mouth wider and pushed some more. Karen could see her throat spasm and she paused again, breathing heavily through her nose. Finally with one determined push, she managed to get it in all the way, gagging, her throat spasming some more. Tears were leaking from her eyes, and at the Master's nod, she quickly withdrew it, panting heavily and collapsing back on the bed.

"Pretty big, huh?" the Master asked rhetorically. "You made it though; that's another eight strokes you've won back. I'm starting to get worried that I will have almost no one left to whip."

After a moment, Mai roused herself and placed the tip at the entrance to her cunt. She began smoothly inserting it again. However, when she came to the widest part again, she stopped, spread her legs wider and then pushed some more. As the largest part began to stretch her cunt, she began making little whimpering sounds, Nevertheless she kept pushing , bottomed out and then pushed some more. The whimpers were getting louder. Unlike last time, when she reached the nine-inch mark she just couldn't go any further. Crying in a combination of pain and frustration, she pulled it out.

"Cheer up, Mai. You still earned back another six strokes," the Mistress consoled her. Mai nodded and fell back on the bed.

After a couple of minutes, the Master said, "One more opening to go, and then it will be Karen's turn."

Mai sighed in resignation and placed the tip of the dildo at her asshole; she thought about it a minute, then remembered the lube. She picked up the bottle of lube from between her and Karen, lubed up the dildo and then finally her ass. Ready at last, she again placed the tip at her asshole and began pushing. As usual, she paused as she neared the widest part, but this time put both hands on the end, took a deep breath and shoved. She let out a shriek, but managed to shove the entire remainder up her ass in a single stroke.

"Wow, you got all ten inches in, the last four with one shove; impressive, Mai, impressive," the Master said in astonishment. "That's a total of forty eight strokes you've earned back.

Crying a bit now, Mai gently extracted the object, and without being told, licked it clean and then handed it to Karen. Karen had been watching the whole action, especially the last, in horrid fascination. She noticed that, even though the dildo was now out, Mai's little asshole was still gaping widely. Slowly it began to close, but Karen wondered if it would ever really be the same again.

When Mai handed her the dildo, Karen realized that she would soon be able to find out for herself. Hesitantly, Karen put the tip in her mouth and took a deep breath through her nose. That proved to be a mistake; Mai might have licked it clean, but the dildo still had a distinct smell. Shuddering, Karen began pushing it into her mouth and down her throat. Since the length was the same, it wasn't really going any further down her throat, but although the tip was the same size as before, it tapered a lot quicker to reach the greater full width. This added width was stretching her lips wide and almost entirely blocking her throat as she continued pushing it in. Despite the smell, Karen was forced to breathe through her nose. Eventually she reached the point where no more would go in. At this point her air was cut off, so desperately Karen gave it one last shove, gagged, and finally, defeated, began pulling it out.

"I'm disappointed, Karen. That was only nine inches. Well no matter, you still earn back six strokes, but Mai is increasing her lead. You better try harder on the last two."

After resting a moment, Karen put the dildo tip at her cunt entrance and began to push determinedly. She got the entire front part inside in one push, and then began slowly working it deeper, her cunt lips spread obscenely wide around the thick shaft. She grimaced when it bottomed out, but kept pushing. When she thought she could go no further, she took a deep breath and shoved with both hands. Like Mai, she let out a shriek at the sudden stretching pain, but managed to get the rest of the dildo all the way up her punished canal.

"That's better; you got all ten inches in," commented the Master.

Karen pulled it out, and without resting, began to lube it up. Blushing again, she reached back and stuck first one and then two of her oily fingers up her ass. She moved them around, screwing her eyes shut with the pain. Prepared as she could be, she removed them and placed the tip of the dildo at her rectal entrance. Shoving determinedly, she got the first six tapered inches in, but then hit a point where she was afraid her ass was splitting, the pain was so intense. Nevertheless, like Mai, she took a deep breath and tried to shove the rest in in one motion. However, without Mai's two years of experience with the Master's thick cock in her ass, she only got in another two inches, screaming as she pushed. Panting now, tears dripping from her eyes, she managed to cram another inch in, before stopping again. Groaning now, she kept pushing, but she just couldn't make any more go in. Defeated, she began pulling the horrible thing out, trying not to think about the fact that the last one was wider yet.

"Only nine inches that time; still, in total, you earned back another twenty lashes. That puts you at forty-five to Mai's forty-eight. Lick it clean and then let's take a break before we go to the last one." Karen did as ordered and then followed the little group over to the bar, walking gingerly because of her throbbing ass, and gratefully accepted another glass of champagne from Mai.

"OK, let get this finished; I am just dying to start fucking you girls," the Master said after a few minutes.

"Yeah, and I am just dying to be eaten," the Mistress added.

Back on the bed, Mai took the last dildo from the Master, shaking as she looked at the size. Nevertheless, she steeled herself, put the tip in her mouth and began pushing. However, by the time she almost reached the widest part, her mouth was stretched as wide as possible, and there was still more to go. She pushed harder, tears forming, but there was just no way the widest part was going to fit. Crying openly now, she gave up.

"Hey, that's not fair," commented the Mistress. "If it physically won't fit, there's nothing she can do."

"The Johnson slave got it all in," retorted the Master.

"Yes, but she had her front teeth knocked out in that fight before she became a slave and Johnson never replaced them."

"Oh, right; I forgot about that. OK, OK, we'll give them both half credit, two inches for the mouth, but they still have to do the cunt and ass. Those will both stretch, not comfortably, but they will stretch. Fine girls, you each earn another six strokes back and you can skip the mouth. Now, Mai, let's see how much you can get in your cunt."

Still shaking, Mai put the tip to her cunt and began pushing. Her push faltered as she approached the widest part. Frustrated, she shoved hard and finally seated the widest part, then kept working the dildo in. This time when she bottomed out, she was sweating, biting her lip and trying not to scream from the stretching. She kept trying to force more in, but just couldn't do it. Finally she gave up and withdrew it.

"Eight inches, not so good. Maybe you should take a break and we'll see what Karen can get in, before we move on to your ass."

Mai handed the dildo, still slick with her juices to a nervous Karen. She knew this was going to hurt. Nevertheless, with no choice, she positioned the monstrous shaft and began pushing. More and more disappeared in her hole until finally she reached the widest part. At that point, the tip was already bottoming out and Karen realized that the stretching was actually shortening her canal a bit. Biting her lip, she kept pushing, working in inch after inch until no more would fit. She could almost feel her cervix being forced open by the cruel pressure. Tears in her eyes, she gave up and removed it.

"That was nine inches; that ties both you and Mai at sixty lashes. We are down to the final contest, whoever wins this one, wins it all."

Wordlessly Karen handed the dildo back to Mai, who began lubing up both it and then her ass. Mai positioned it at her asshole, seated just the tip and paused. Holding the end with both hands, she shoved as hard as she could, unsuccessfully trying to stifle her scream. Lubricated by the oil and propelled by the shove, the dildo sank into her ass, passing the widest part and still moving. It ran out of steam at the nine inch mark though and it took Mai another minute to collect herself. With one last shove, accompanied by another shriek, she seated the last inch. Whimpering, she slowly pulled it out, wincing as each inch moved out of her sorely-stretched hole.

"All ten inches; I knew you could do it. Well done. That's a total of seventy-two lashes you have avoided. Let's see if Karen can equal that."

Karen was not sure she could do as well, but tried hard. She just couldn't make herself use Mai's technique though, and tried working it in slowly. By the time she reached the widest part, she too, was whimpering; nevertheless she kept pushing, seating first one inch, then two, and finally three inches on the wide marked part deep in her sorely-abused ass. She tried to get the last inch in, crying hard now, but just couldn't make herself do it. Finally giving up, she pulled it out, feeling like she was shitting the world's fattest and longest turd.

"That was only nine inches, Karen, so Mai wins by three points. That also means you have only earned back sixty-nine lashes. That means we owe you thirty-one strokes and Mai twenty-eight. I think we will start with the first round of fucking then take a long break to give my cock time to recover," the Master said. "We'll do the lashes last. As we said, first I'll fuck Mai while Karen pleasures the Mistress."

"I have a better idea, honey. Why don't we all do it together? I'll lie down on my back and spread my legs wide. Mai can get on her knees and bend down to eat me. Karen can lie on her back with her head between Mai's knees on a pillow. You can straddle Karen and fuck Mai. For a change of pace, you can pull out and stick your cock in Karen's mouth. In the meantime, she can lick Mai's cunt and clit while you fuck her."

"I like it. OK, new plan, so let's get started."

Everyone took their assigned places, Karen on her back between Mai's knees, looking up at Mai's cunt an inch or so above her face. At first the situation appalled her, but then she reasoned it was really nothing new. She had already sucked the Master's cock, swallowed his cum, licked Mai's cunt and swallowed her juices, so it was just a combination of things she had already done. She gave a mental shrug.

"Get me wet," the Master ordered sticking his rock-hard cock down to Karen's face. Karen obediently licked it all over and then took it in her mouth, using her tongue on the hard shaft. Meanwhile, Mai, ass up and head down in the Mistress's cunt, had begun licking the Mistress's already leaking juices. After a moment, the Master pulled out of Karen's mouth and positioned his cock at Mai's entrance. He buried the entire eight inches with one brutal shove. Mai grunted into the Mistress's cunt at the sudden painful intrusion.

The Master began a slow fuck, taking long strokes all the way in and all the way out. "Lick her," he ordered Karen. Obediently Karen began licking Mai's clit and cunt, tasting Mai's juices which were already flowing. She also licked Mai's cunt lips and the bottom of the Master's cock as it moved in and out of Mai's stretched pussy. After five minutes or so, Karen could hear the Mistress beginning to pant and encourage Mai to lick her harder. The Master pulled out and, not missing a stroke, drove his cock deep into Karen's waiting mouth. Karen accepted him, feeling him drive deep, beginning to enter her throat. With a couple of more strokes, he had buried his entire cock in her throat and his pubic bone was pressing hard against her nose. He took a few more strokes like that and then pulled out and returned to Mai's cunt. Karen coughed once and returned to her licking. This kept up for another ten minutes or so, by which time the Mistress had cum at least three times and Mai had cum once. Finally the Master drove into Mai one last time and held himself still. Karen watched, licking Mai's clit, as he emptied his balls into Mai. After another minute, the Master pulled out and his cum began to leak out onto Karen's face.

"Clean her out," the Master ordered. Mai contracted her cunt muscles as she came one last time and Karen licked as fast as she could, trying to get all the sticky semen now pouring out of Mai. When the flow stopped, Karen licked all around her cunt and then stuck her tongue as deep as she could in the opening. Finally finished, she dropped her head back.

"Now clean me," the Master ordered. Karen licked his cock clean of both his seed and Mai's juices, taking his softening cock all the way into her throat. Satisfied, the Master moved back and Mai shakily got to her feet. Karen followed next while the Master extended his hand and helped his wife to her feet.

The group moved over to the bar. Apparently, without Karen noticing, a maid had come in during the last episode and laid out a baked brie and cracker plate along with white wines and yet another bottle of champagne. Karen suddenly realized she was both famished and very thirsty. The group stood at the bar, eating and drinking, resting up for the next session.

"You may both speak freely, until the next session starts. I suppose we really should give Karen a bit of an orientation to our little community," the Master said, "and some of the reasons for it."

"The Mistress and I are very wealthy. I founded and eventually sold a small software company. By the time I sold it, it had grown, and I personally netted close to one hundred million dollars, and that was after taxes. The Mistress developed something for the military which she still can't talk about, even to me. Whatever it was, her share was worth more than my whole company. We met while when we were both at an entrepreneur conference discussing potential investment opportunities. For me, it was lust at first sight and eventually I convinced her to pool our resources, so to speak. We never make the Forbes list, but mostly that's because we don't advertise all our holdings."

"We have a large staff here, currently twenty. Besides Jack, there are also the head groundskeeper and three assistants, a head chef and two assistants, a house mistress and three maids, our mechanic / second driver, Charles, the butler / house master, our head of security and five more permanent security officers. All of them were selected partially for their resumes and partially because they were already involved in the BDSM lifestyle. We try to keep to couples, although in our unique environment those pairings are subject to change."

"Given that we have at least quarterly staff parties down here, everyone has already had sex and a lot more with each other's partners, so that cuts down the jealousy and tension a lot. The staff tends to mostly be dominants; hence the need for you slaves, although the three maids, one groundskeeper and both junior cooks are all submissives. By the way, we have decided that the next party down here will be strictly a staff affair. That will give you more time to be ready for your public debut. It will also give you a chance to see non-slaves begging for the same sorts of treatment we give you, and enjoying it. The submissives will be wearing leather collars with buckles. Anyone you see in the house or at one of our parties with a collar they can remove is there voluntarily even if someone may call them 'slave'; if the collars are like yours, they are true slaves. You may speak freely to everyone except the Mistress and I. You may call the collared submissives by name, the rest you will call 'Sir' or Ma'am."