Karen's Slavery Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the meantime, Anna, the original locked-collar slave was being suspended from the four corners of a square platform, suspended from the ceiling via a hydraulic cylinder. Her hands and feet were all four cuffed to the corners of the platform, leaving her in an almost mid-air seated position with her ass pointing straight down. Once positioned, she was lowered onto a huge twelve-inch upright dildo affixed to a stand that her Master was guiding into her ass. She screamed as it began penetrating, struggling to pull herself off of it. That lasted a couple of minutes but then her strength gave out and she slid back down onto the monstrous intruder. In the meantime, her Master was smearing an ointment on the bottom several inches of the huge dildo. Satisfied, he reached up and wiped his hand on her spread cunt. She began shrieking and crying. "Vaseline mixed with Tabasco Sauce," someone explained. Her Master touched a wall control and the platform began slowly lowering, forcing more of the dildo up her ass.

"I might just leave you on this for the rest of the evening," he commented. "You're going to really enjoy he last few inches with the ointment in your ass.

While all this was going on, the group had finished with Maria, who was being removed from the "ass-bench". "OK, Karen, your turn," the Master commented.

Karen slowly positioned herself, kneeling against the padded wall and bent over the front onto the narrow inclined rail. She waited while the Master strapped her down. In this position, both of her newly pierced nipples were protruding from the sides of the padded front incline rail. Once secured in place, he hung small weights from each of her new nipple rings, causing Karen to groan. Satisfied, he brought the riding crop to her lips to kiss, and reminded her, "You're not gagged this time, so don't forget to count. Now, reach back, spread your ass wide and don't let go," he said, rotating the platform until her ass pointed at the ceiling.

Blushing, thinking of all the people standing around watching, Karen complied. There was a sharp "crack" and Karen shrieked as the cruel crop lashed her tender asshole. Somehow, fingers digging into her ass, she managed to hold on. "One, Master," she choked out. The next two were much the same, although Karen could feel her asshole swelling by the third lash. Tears fell as the Master finally finished the punishment.

"OK, Jack, I think she's ready for you now," the Master commented.

Jack took the control from the Master and moved over to Karen's head. "Get me hard; your ass is probably very tight and I'll need to be completely hard to get this all in." Nervously Karen complied, as usual barely able to stretch her mouth over the huge head. Inwardly she was panicking to think that huge head was going in her ass next. Jack fed her more and more of the cock, driving it into her throat. Finally the last two inches slid into her mouth, the tip causing a noticeable bulge in her throat. After three sessions with him, Karen was used to this, if not comfortable with it. After a couple of more minutes of slow face-fucking, the cock was rock-hard and Jack pulled out. "That was good; I think she's earned lube," Jack commented.

The Master handed him a bottle of lube and he moved around to Karen's ass. He used the control to raise and rotate the platform until Karen's asshole was at the perfect height for his cock. He lubed up first his cock, and then using his fingers, he lubed Karen's sore and swollen ass portal, dipping his fingers as deep as they would go as Karen hissed in pain. Finally ready, he handed the lube back to the Master and positioned his massive tip at Karen's asshole. He forced his hands between her hips and the padded wall and took a firm grip on Karen and began to push forward, gently but steadily.

Karen felt the pressure build, knowing that it was impossible that he would ever get the head into her ass. Still the pressure mounted, Karen groaning with the strain on her sore asshole. Finally with a "pop" Karen felt throughout her body, his cock won the contest and the head burst through her sphincter. Karen shrieked in pain and disbelief. Jack held still for a moment, partly to give Karen time to adjust and partially to just enjoy the feeling of her tight sphincter spasms squeezing the head of his cock.

Despite their own preoccupation, both Jack and Karen looked up as a shriek from Anna split the room. She was finally sliding down onto the Tabasco-greased portion of the shaft. She was shrieking, crying and begging, "Please Master, please let me off."

Damian, her master, looked at her thoughtfully and then awkwardly positioned himself next to her head. Grabbing her head, he shoved his cock deep into her mouth. "As soon as you make me cum, I'll let you off." Anna began sucking frantically, trying to hold back her screaming and sobbing.

"What a slut, even if she does have a PhD in Computer Science," Jack thought. "Every time we have a staff party, she misbehaves so she'll get publicly punished. We all know how much she wants it, despite her screams." He was surprised about Maria, though. She had been his on-again, off-again partner for most of the last year and while he knew from experience that she liked private BDSM scenes, he also knew she hated to be humiliated and punished in public. Anna must have been very persistent to get her to play when she shouldn't have. He and Maria had been drifting apart lately, maybe they should think about a trade with Damian and Anna. He could just picture the 5'0" Anna on her knees, head down and ass in the air, spreading her ass-cheeks with her hands as he plunged all twelve inches into her tight ass. With that thought, he came back to his current task and began slowly inching his cock deeper into Karen's ass.

Karen groaned as Jack began moving deeper; her asshole felt like it was caving in around the intruding cock and her entire rectal canal felt like it was about to burst. The friction itself was not too bad, the lubricant doing its job, but the burning strain from his massive size was painful, especially since Jack's cock was considerably fatter at the base than toward the tip. As forward movement got difficult, Jack pulled back an inch or so and thrust harder, sinking another couple of inches as Karen's groans turned into a yelp followed by whimpers. Jack continued in this manner, pulling back an inch and then thrusting forward a couple of inches. Finally his smooth-shaven groin touched Karen's ass and with one more back-and forward thrust, he flattened her round butt cheeks and buried the last of the huge cock in Karen's ass. By this point Karen was breathing so hard, almost hyperventilating, that she felt light in the head. She was also glad that she had taken Chloe's advice and given herself two extra-large enemas. Had there been anything left in her ass, she was sure it would probably have been pushed all the way up to her throat.

Jack started a slow withdrawal, Karen feeling like her entire inners were being pulled out along with the massive cock. Jack pulled completely out, admiring her stretched-open ass-hole. "Wow, that is some gaping asshole," someone commented, just before Jack smoothly thrust back in, all the way this time, in one slow steady push.

Despite her distress, Karen blushed hotly hearing the comment when Jack pulled completely out and paused, knowing that Jack and everyone else watching could see and comment on her wide-open asshole. Then she groaned loudly as Jack thrust back in, not believing that he could get the whole thing inside her in on long, slow push. Jack gradually picked up the pace, occasionally pulling completely out and watching until her asshole began to slowly close before thrusting back in.

As the speed built up, Jack used the control the Master handed back to him to start the vibrator in the padded cushion that Karen's clit was pressed against. As time passed, Karen's ass got used to the huge cock and stopped hurting so much, leaving her to become more aware of the persistent vibrations against her clit, especially since Jack was regularly increasing the intensity. By the fifteen minute mark, Jack was fucking her ass with abandon and Karen's hard breathing was now due to her climb toward orgasm. She tried to hold back, hoping that Jack would climax before she did, unwilling to face the public humiliation of cumming while getting her ass fucked. Jack had too much stamina however and finally, with a wail, she gave up and screamed out her climax. The spasms in her cunt set Jack off in her ass and he pumped a huge load of cum deep in her bowels. They both held still for several minutes, Jack still deep in her ass, until his cock began to soften and he withdrew with a wet 'plop'. Semen poured out of her widely dilated ass.

"Maria, clean me up and then clean her," Jack ordered.

After her own release from the "ass-bench" Maria had been standing with the rest of the group, watching Karen's punishment and then her ass-fuck. Blushing, hating the public humiliation, she now dropped to her knees and took Jack's deflated cock in her mouth, sucking the last of his semen out and licking him clean. At least it didn't taste too bad; Karen must have been thorough with her enema. Finished, she turned to Karen, first licking up the cum still dripping out of her ass, then placing her mouth against the shrinking asshole, thrusting her tongue in and licking and sucking out as much as she could. Finished, she leaned back.

"Now lick up the puddle," Jack ordered, pointing to the small pool that had already dripped out of Karen's ass.

Miserably Maria complied, partially because of the act and partially because putting her head that low caused her to stick her own reddened ass into the air for everyone to see. On top of that, her own asshole had not completely closed yet from all the fucking she had gotten earlier.

As Maria finished, the Master began freeing Karen from the apparatus. Gingerly, Karen got to her feet. She would have like to sit down somewhere now and rest, but the way her ass felt, that might not be a good idea.

About this time Damian began voicing guttural encouragement to Anna and with a roar, he came deep in her mouth. He continued slowly thrusting for a moment and then pulled out. Anna sagged down on the huge pole, exhausted. After a moment, Damian regained his feet and using the control, began to raise Anna off the impaling dildo. Anna whimpered in relief as her ass was lifted off the dildo. "Maybe Maria should lick out Anna's ass too," Damian commented, moving the dildo stand out of the way and lowering Anna back to the mat.

"Good idea," Jack answered. "Why don't you just unshackle her hands and then lift her legs back up in the air so Maria can have easy access to her ass. That way we can all watch; as stretched out as it is, Maria can probably get her whole tongue in there to lick out the Tabasco sauce."

Glaring at Jack, Maria moved over as Damian repositioned a blushing Anna. "Get in there and lick; after all that's what got you in trouble in the first place." Maria complied; the taste wasn't as hot as she was afraid of, but still stung on her tongue as she thrust it into Anna's wide-gaping asshole. Anna, on the other hand, sighed with relief as Maria's wet tongue began soothing her stinging asshole.

After a few minutes of this, Jack ordered "Now, do her cunt. That is what you both wanted, right?" Maria complied, although she had to use her hands to hold Anna in place as she flinched away from Maria's now-spicy tongue. After a few more minutes, though, the Tabasco sauce had finally been diluted by the combination of Maria's saliva and Anna's juices and Anna began to respond. In a couple of more minutes, she was obviously close to orgasm.

"That's enough," Damian ordered.

"No," wailed Anna; "I need to cum."

"Too bad," Damian said, coldly. He let Anna down and unshackled her. "I think the real slaves should punish them now."

"Good idea, "the Master agreed. "Chloe, Mai and Karen, step over here," the Master said indicating the tall corner cabinet. He rummaged around for a moment and held out an old-fashioned top hat. "Pick one," he ordered Chloe. Chloe reached in and selected a tile; hers said 'Tits'. "Next," the Master ordered. Mai's tile said 'Ass'. "That leaves 'Cunt' for Karen," the Master said removing the tile and showing it to Karen. "Now for the instruments." The Master replaced the three tiles in the cabinet and finally selected three more. "These are my favorites," he said, dropping them into the hat and presenting it to Chloe. This time she drew 'Crop' and Mai drew 'Cat'. "That leaves 'Birches' for Karen. Chloe, explain to Karen how this works," the Master ordered.

"We each are responsible for using the selected instrument to land six strokes on the selected body area. Their two Masters plus either the Master or the Mistress make up a three-person 'judges' panel. If they decided we didn't hit the punishee hard enough, we take their place for double the strokes as punishment. Trust me, they all understand this, so don't hold back." Turning to the Master, she continued "I think I want them on the 'hump' for my strokes, Master," referring to the low padded oval where Karen had gotten her own tits flogged a few days back.

"Good choice; that's always been my favorite for tits," the Master agreed.

Instructions were given and Anna took her position arched over the low hump, tits pointed at the ceiling. Chloe moved into position, eyeing Anna thoughtfully. She reached down and began playing with Anna's prominent nipples, feeling them harden under her fingers as Anna moaned softly. Satisfied, she stepped back. "I just hate whipping flat nipples," she commented. Raising the thin crop she brought it down sharply at an almost horizontal angle so that just the tip hit the distended nipple of Anna's right breast. There was a sharp crack follow immediately by a shrill cry from Anna.

"Good one," the Master commented.

Pausing after every stroke, Chloe gave Anna two more just like that on the right breast then moved away from the now red and throbbing nipple and over to her left breast with similar results for her last three. Her six strokes completed, a sobbing Anna was released and an apprehensive Maria took her place.

Maria was tougher, though. Her nipples were much smaller and flatter to start with and her nervousness kept them from getting hard even after Chloe played with them. Finally Jack positioned two lines from the ceiling and fastened them to the rings in her nipples, tugging them up tightly. "Now she's ready," he commented. Chloe thanked him and began whipping Maria's taut nipples with the same side stroke she had used on Anna. Chloe was a master at getting just the tip of the crop to hit directly on the extended nipple. Each stroke landed with a loud "crack" followed by a sharp cry from Maria; she felt like her nipples were being ripped off. By the sixth stroke, Maria, too was sobbing as she was released. After a brief conference, the "judges" panel agreed that Chloe had done well; Chloe sighed with relief.

"OK, Ann, quit rubbing your nipples and get over here," Damian ordered. "It's your turn again." Turning to Mai, he asked "How do you want her?"

"Let's have them both strapped to the mat facing each other with their legs in the air. We can even prop up their heads so they get to watch each other being punished. If we bend the legs back toward their heads, I can do the ass, and by letting the legs relax forward, Karen can do their cunts. That way, we don't need to reposition them."

"Sounds like a plan," Jack commented. "OK, ladies, you heard her; get down there on the mat." Anna and Maria complied and Damian and Jack fastened straps just under their tits to hold them in place. In the meantime, the Master brought over four ceiling lines and the Mistress retrieved two sets of ankle cuffs from the cabinet. As soon as the women were strapped down, the ankle cuffs were attached to their ankles and attached to the lines. The lines were moved in the ceiling channels until both women had their legs spread wide and bent back over their heads, leaving their assholes pointed straight at the ceiling. The lines were locked in place and cushions placed under their heads to allow them to see each other.

"Satisfied, Mai?" the Master asked.

Mai nodded "Yes, Master." She began loosing up her shoulder by swishing her cat through the air, each individual strand with its knotted end making a hissing sound as it parted the air. "I think I will alternate giving them strokes, rather than six at one time to each of them. That will give them more time to enjoy the experience." Mai was enjoying herself, and truth be told, getting wet as she anticipated her coming actions. She thought that she would really have enjoyed being a BDSM dominant if only she weren't a slave and usually on the other end of the whip. In any case, she planned to make the most of this rare opportunity. She wet the tip of the polished wooden whip handle in her mouth and inserted it several inches deep in Maria's ass, moved it around a bit and withdrew it. Maria groaned as the handle spread her ass. The handle was a good two inches wide; as a result, Maria's asshole was now noticeably more open. Presenting the tip to Maria's mouth she ordered "Kiss the whip." Maria glared at her but complied. She repeated the act with Anna. "No point flogging a tightly-puckered ass," she commented.

Mai took her position, raised her arm and gave Maria her first stroke as hard as she could. Maria screamed as the nine nasty knots cracked against her ass and vulnerable asshole, each strand leaving a welt with a darker red spot at the end where the knot struck. As Maria counted the stroke, Mai moved over and repeated the action on a suddenly apprehensive Anna with similar results. For the next several minutes Mai moved back and forth until each woman had gotten her six strokes. As she delivered the lashes, Mai found herself getting more and more excited; by the end of the session, her cunt juices were literally dripping down onto the faces of the women as she straddled their heads to deliver her strokes. As well, the asses of the two women were literally covered with dozens of vivid red welts tipped by darker swelling spots that looked like bee stings.

After a brief conversation with the other judges, the Mistress said "Thank you, Mai. That was very well done. You look pretty wet though; did that get you excited?"

Nervously Mai nodded. "Yes Mistress, I'm sorry."

"Nothing to be sorry for. Since you have two faces right there, why don't you pick one, sit on her face and let her get you off?"

Eagerly, Mai moved over and straddled Anna's face. Anna was a fellow Chinese, but she was originally from Taiwan. Humiliating her would be payback for their stubborn refusal to join mainland China. As turned on as she was, it took Anna only a couple of minutes before Mai screamed out her orgasm, soaking Anna's face with her juices. Satisfied she got to her feet.

"It looked like you enjoyed that," the Mistress commented. "Alright, Karen," she continued, "Let's see what you can do on this end of the whip."

The ropes were moved back some so that the two women's legs were now pointed at the ceiling, leaving their exposed cunts also pointing straight up. Karen picked up her birches and swung them through the air a few times to get a feel for them, and then moved over to Maria.

"Wait a minute, Karen," Jack said. He went to the cabinet and came back with two Bunge cords with hooks on each end. He handed one to Damian and moved over to Maria. He fastened one hook to the cunt ring in her left inner lip, stretched the elastic cord around her ass and fastened the other hook in the right cunt ring. Maria whimpered as her delicate inner lips were stretched wide open by the pressure of the elastic cord. In the meantime, Damian had prepared Anna similarly. "There now, that's better," Jack commented. "They're ready for you now."