Kari, Tiffany and Mistress Suzy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tiff's hand strokes the breast toward the nipple brushing it with each stroke. The action is stimulating causing the nipple to stiffen involuntarily. She concentrates her efforts on the hardening nub even twisting it with some force until she is rewarded with a groan of expectation from her victim. She then switches to the other breast repeating the procedure until Kari in bobbing at the knees trying to get some pressure on her clit which has grown stiff and hard. Satisfied with the erectness on the nipples capping Kari's round hanging breasts, Tiff neatly clips a clamp to each one.

Kari yelps lightly as the devices pinch her aroused nipples. The clamps smoothly grip each raised nub. The pressure sends jolts straight to her clit. She quivers on the edge of orgasm.

Tiff inspects the fit tightening each until she's sure it won't pull free. From below she reaches for each clamp simultaneously then removes her hands letting the weights dangle freely. Kari gasps at the added pull.

Tiff once again takes her place behind Kari. "So you will know what kind of shameless cunt you are; repeat what you allowed those two bad boys to do to you, in detail, and how you felt when they did it."

"Yes Ma'am." Confused and aroused Kari begins, "I let two strange bo...OWWWW!"

Tiff delivers a strong blow covering both enflamed cheeks with a stiff leather paddle. "I said, 'In detail,' Cunt. I want the whole story down to every quivering orgasm and splash of jizz."

"YES MA'AM!"

Kari starts over recounting between sobs each moment in lurid detail as stroke after stroke beat a counterpoint of derision at her awful confession. After five blows Tiff pauses long enough to hang an additional weight to each clamp. By the time Kari concludes her story with the money being tossed at her the weighted clamps are pulling so hard at her nipples they are distending more than an inch beyond their normal length with the whole breast taught. Her ass is flaming red, bruised in agony. And her cunt is streaming juice. Right this minute Kari's only thought is how desperate she is to have that vibrator on her clit so she can cum. The realization of her wantonness makes her weep more than the spanking does.

*****

Suzy opens the front door at three pm on the button. An ear-to-ear grin stretches her mouth at the sight that greets her. Kari is clean, naked and on all fours with her collar securely in place. Tiff is sipping a soda eating snack mix watching day time TV with her feet up on Kari's back. "Great! Thanks Tiff for getting this Cunt cleaned up."

"No problem," she replies moving her feet to stand and setting the soda can between Kari's shoulders and the bowl of food on her hips.

"I made some plans for later to help this Cunt behave. I'm taking a shower and then we can go. Have her fix me something to drink too, please."

"You heard your owner, crawl in there and fix her an ice tea," Tiff directs remembering what Suzy likes best. Suzy's remark about plans for later has Tiff concerned that Suzy has gone off script. Her plans to make Kari over into a total sex slave depend as much on what they do to her as it does with training Suzy to control her effectively. In a sense she is training two people.

While Kari struggles to fill the drink order from her knees as directed, Tiff follows Suzy into the bathroom where she questions the black woman about her plans. "I'm not sure Kari is ready for public displays yet."

"Don't worry, Girl," she says reassuringly as she pulls her top off revealing her taught muscular form. She tosses her bra into the pile before shimmying out of her jeans and panties. She continues speaking as she tests the water; then steps into the tub. "I was really thinking about everything you told me and about what we are trying to do. It's great that you are a natural at punishing her but for this to work and her to become the slut we want her to be I have to take more control of my property."

Tiff listens thoughtfully weighing the reasonableness of her roomies idea.

Clean and dressed for the afternoon in a lightweight blue cotton shirt with a matching bra since the shirt is see through when the light hits it just right and a pair of stylish denim shorts, Suzy stands over her would-be property. In her hand is the clothes she wants the helpless girl to wear.

Since serving the drink twenty minutes earlier, Kari has remained in a kneeling position facing the bedrooms with her knees far apart displaying her pussy and her breasts thrust forward. Looking up now at Suzy she thinks how beautifully golden her dark skin appears. She takes the small bundle of clothing thrust at her. As she rises to head to her former room to change Suzy halts her with a sharp command.

"I didn't give you permission to leave. Dress here."

Kari dutifully obeys realizing that despite that harsh treatment she received from Tiff earlier her ordeal is clearly not over. The outfit is even less modest than the skirt and top Tiff lent her for the week. The bottom is a thin black dancer's or pool wrap that only falls to her mid-thigh and totally transparent. A bright neon orange tube a size too small is all she has for a top. The stretchy material is pulled tight over her round breasts completely revealing their shape and size for everyone to see. The cool cloth contact stiffens her over stimulated nipples.

"Look the little slut is getting excited."

Kari blushes knowing it's true. She doesn't know if she can go through with going out in public under-dressed like this. As she makes ready to speak Suzy interrupts her resolve with a quick observation.

"She looks ready to fuck like that. We better not let her go out just like that."

The brief moment of relief she feels thinking that Suzy and Tiff are finally going to stop all this ends abruptly as Suzy spins her around. Both hands are quickly cuffed so tight she feels the cruel metal pinch closed around her wrists. Resigned to whatever humiliation the two wish to heap on her, she doesn't resist as they lash her arms together also with the straps from earlier. To her surprise, and secretly her relief, they drop the hooded blindfold over her head. At least now she won't see anyone staring at her.

Next, Suzy step up behind her. The stronger woman's firm breasts press against Kari's upper arms as she fights to keep from falling over. Warm breath tickles her ear, "Remember you can never go back." She feels a tug at the collar and then a click. The lock closes with a finality as certain in Kari's mind as the sun rising in the east. The click echoes in her imagination turning into iron bars of captivity as real as a prison cell.

"I'm afraid," she whispers to no one.

"If you speak again before I tell you to I will fucking gag you!"

Kari stifles a reply.

They all climb into Suzy's truck; Suzy driving, Tiff leaning her arm out the passenger window and Kari in the middle of the bench seat. The two women had very carefully guided Kari down the steps and up into the truck without incident for which she is grateful. The absence of visual references quickly induces a feeling of vertigo in her. She wonders what humiliation they have planned for her. Her imagination supplies numerous violent, sexual and terrifying possibilities.

The truck is a manual older modal requiring the driver to shift frequently. Each time Suzy does she slides her arm across Kari's naked thigh. When the shifter enters first gear Suzy nearly has her hand in Kari's pussy. Soon the contact along with the fear has her juicing. The stimulation makes her imagine more sexual scenarios which in turn make her hotter. She fights to remain still in the seat even though all she wants is to feel that knob vibrating against her clit.

*****

The drive becomes almost soothing as they ride with the windows down. The cool spring breeze caresses Kari's mostly naked body like a gentle lover. Suzy and Tiff chat casually ignoring her completely. Kari is nearly asleep when Suzy parks the truck after the twenty-five minute drive.

"We're here. Time to get out, Cunt." Kari almost asks where they are before remembering Suzy's instructions. Kari clamps her lips together hard.

As Kari stands on the sidewalk the vulnerability of her situation again presses down on her mind. The breeze that so recently soothed her mind now tosses the wrap hem exposing her shaved pussy even more than the thin material already does. She jerks her arms spasmodically involuntary in their restraints in an effort to smooth the cloth down and cover her nakedness.

The babble on the street of passersby changes subtly to whispers and half suppressed cat calls. Kari blushes.

She's led inside. All conversation suddenly ceases. That alone tells Kari that every eye is on her, gawking at her, leering at her. She can almost feel them groping her exposed flesh.

A smoke coarsened voice asks, "How can we help you ladies?" Snickers follow the last word.

"This Cunt needs a piercing," Suzy boldly declares.

Kari again nearly falters in her obedience. But she thinks, 'how bad can a piercing be?' She'd already suffered through far more pain that day. She fortifies herself with thoughts of something pretty for her ears.

"Come on over to the chair, then."

Kari's arms are re-positioned over her head and secured behind to the chair frame. Then to her surprise both legs are pulled firmly apart before being strapped down.

"Man, that's a sweet looking cunt."

Before Kari can think to even be ashamed Suzy answers, "Thanks I'm glad you like it. Do you want to take a closer look?"

Kari squirms uselessly testing the strength of her bonds only to be frustrated.

"Don't mind if I do." Two hands press her thighs apart as she feels a face fill the space between them. Hot breath blows across her swollen clit reminding her how desperately she needs to cum; involuntarily she pushes her hips toward the unseen face. "Damn that Cunt wants to be eaten."

"Have a taste if you like," Suzy urges. "Just don't let her cum."

Suzy's words are a crushing blow to Kari. She hardly has time to consider the restriction before she feels a stiff tongue push into her pussy and wiry whiskers brush her smooth mound. She moans deeply at the intimate intrusion. The unseen eater laps at her snatch for several minutes sucking on her folds and nipping at her clit. His sharp teeth drive her wild and desperate for more. Too soon he leans away.

"Very nice, thank you," he says to Suzy rather than Kari. She's panting from the stimulation. The absurdity of this man just accepting an offer to eat a bound and blindfolded girl as if that was normal hasn't occurred to her yet. If it had she would have been frightened rather than frustrated.

"Ok, what kind of piercing did you have in mind young lady?" The man still addresses himself only to Suzy.

"I want this one and put it here," Suzy indicates the place by putting her hand over Kari's pussy. Startled by the unexpected contact and blinded by her need to climax she pushes her hips into the hand cupping her private parts. "Specifically, right here," Suzy clarifies by tugging at Kari's outer lips. The stimulation is overwhelming on top of the fear and uncertainty generated by the blindfold. Thoughts of shame at how she is dressed have fallen away. All that remains is her overwhelming need.

"I see. You understand that I have to make certain she's doing this willingly?"

"Certainly."

"Miss," for the first time he speaks directly to Kari, "do you want me to pierce your labia and insert a bar?"

Everyone is silent waiting for Kari's answer. Confused and uncertain she strains to hear some clue as to what is expected of her. In her mind questions of what will happen if she says no vie with what he means by a bar with what Suzy expects her to say with what she wants to say.

"Miss, if you are being held against your will, I will undo your restraints and call the authorities for you. Do you understand?"

Suzy and Tiff freeze. Neither expected him to ask such a question. Tiff trembles. Kari moves her head as if searching for someone to look at through the blindfold. Silence fills the room.

After a second of fearful hesitation Suzy seizes control of the moment. She leans next to Kari's ear and gently says," It's alright, Honey, go ahead and answer him." She strokes the side of Kari's face as she pulls away.

The gentle touch calms Kari's nerves. And she speaks her first thought, "No, it's ok, I really want this."

Tiff practically collapses from the release of tension. She hadn't expected any of that. She looks over at Suzy impressed with her friend's composure and quick thinking. She's more impressed with how confident Suzy's becoming as a Dom. For the rest of the time she stands to the side observing the action. She needs to get a better read on the direction her experiment is going before she loses control of them.

With the assurance from Kari the man moves quickly forward with the procedure. Kari is already moist from the man's oral stimulation so when he touches her pussy his fingers slide in easily.

Kari arches her back at the contact. Her hips rise and descend of their own volition as he slowly messages her opening causing it to open like a flower in bloom. He avoids contact with her clit which keeps her climbing toward climax without reaching the summit. Kari grunts as he circles his finger around her opening pulling her labia. The fleshy folds separate to allow his hand full access to her inner haven.

When he attaches the clamp to them she yelps in surprise. "Shhh sh. Everything is going to be alright. I'm going to take good care of you," he tells her. He continues to run his finger through her soaking opening.

Kari is slipping into a haze of lust, desperate for any measure of satisfaction. She fails to take note when her tube top is pushed down from her left breast and soft feminine fingers begin caressing it. Only when the woman begins concentrating her manipulations on the ripe nipple does she realize she's being fondled. She looks in the direction the hand is grasping her from trying to see who it is. A sudden pinch elicits another groan as her pussy feels the tug through her body. In that moment the man pierces her flesh suddenly.

Kari begins a scream in response to the sharp pain in her womanly parts but the hand at her breast twists and pulls savagely. Her already tormented nipples barely recovered from Tiffs abuse earlier that morning shoots signals of arousal to her brain and privates. Another hand presses down on her hips covering her engorged clit. The touch is more that she can bear. Her hips keep trying to buck up to get a firmer contact from the hand holding her down.

While Kari responds to the sexual stimulation the man deftly completes the piercing by securing the bar in place before withdrawing. As he does the woman pulls away too leaving Kari a gasping, heaving jangle of desperation. She hangs on the pinnacle of orgasm. She arches her back to thrust her snatch at the departing hands. Slowly she comes down from the edge sinking slowly into the chair simultaneously. She lies there panting.

"Nice work," Suzy says.

"Thank you. That'll be seventy-five." The sound of the man's voice moves away from Kari as Suzy and he finish the transaction.

Kari can hear them talking about her. She catches the sound of Suzy's voice as they walk back toward her.

"...oo train her. ...ast weekend teaching her how to behave and last night she throws her nasty kitty at two guys on the street."

The man's voice replies, "So that's why the chastity bar?"

"Right," Suzy's voice sounds from next to Kari's head. "Now she's not going to be fucking anyone until I say so."

Kari's confusion grows. She faintly starts to notice the throbbing in her pussy that is not from her need to fuck. What did Suzy have him do to her she wonders?

"Cunt," Suzy speaks directly to Kari, "Show the man some gratitude for a job well done."

"Th thank you."

"No, you stupid Cunt! Offer to suck his dick."

"What! No way," Kari blurts.

Suzy slaps Kari sharply across the cheek, "Wrong answer, Cunt." Before Kari can gather her wits from the stinging blow Suzy drops the muzzle over her mouth. "Do you mind if I spank this disobedient Cunt here," she asks the man?

"Not at all."

Suzy, with help, releases Kari's arms from over her head. They've been bound awkwardly so long today that she can't lift them on her own. She's pulled from the chair and turned around. All the activity of the day has stimulated her to the point that she can no longer coordinate any effective resistance. There is little difficulty in raising the arms of the chair and placing Kari over the seat. Her hands and feet are tied to the base of the floor mounted chair.

Suzy lifts Kari's thin skirt material exposing her ass and new piercing to the whole room. Kari knows she's going to be punished. The first blow is not what she expects though. Later she'll learn that the leather paddle Tiff used earlier has a metal studded side. This is the first time she's felt it. She tries to scream but the muzzle turns her agony into stifled groaning. Tears seep from under the blindfold as Suzy delivers five hard blows to her tortured ass.

The muzzle is removed as Suzy asks, "What did you want to say to the nice man?"

"Fuck! YES, yes, yes. I'll blow you. AAGGHH. Gah, please let me suck your cock."

"Well, with an invitation like that who can say no," the male voice says.

Kari senses when he positions himself in front of her, "Give it to me, give it to me." She opens her mouth as wide as she can when he touches his cock to her lips. Instead of putting it in though, he bounces it on her chin a couple of times. She can tell he's circumcised and fairly thick. He'll be a mouth full. She has the urge to grasp it and pull him into her mouth but her arms are again bound. She has to wait for him.

He rubs the tip around her lips then lightly taps her on the cheek before pushing his cock past her lips. Kari sucks immediately. She swirls her tongue all around the smooth crown before he pulls away with a pop.

Kari licks her lips and he pushes back in. With her arms secured under the chair she can't support herself so she has to hold her head back awkwardly to receive his cock. In her mouth he pushes deeper until she can't do anything but wait on him. He pulls out again. His next insertion he holds still letting Kari bob her head up and down on his shaft as much as her limited movement will allow.

His cock feels smooth with a pronounced cap. She licks under the ridge of his crown. He seems larger than the two boys from last night as she can't feel his balls or pubes against her face yet. With little control of her position saliva starts to pour from around his slick shaft. It's running down her chin.

"You're doing a fine job on my knob, Cunt. Get ready, I'm going to fuck your mouth now." He takes her head in his hands stopping her bobbing motion. Kari is suddenly afraid at how helpless she is. "Just keep that wet mouth open," he orders her as he starts thrusting into her mouth.

She makes choking sounds each time he touches the back of her throat. There hadn't been much she could do from her position to start with now Kari is reduced completely to an object as her unseen tormentor uses her for his pleasure. Drool flows down his shaft and hangs from her chin. Fortunately he uses a steady unhurried pace.

Blinded, Kari has no sense of how long this goes on. To her the repetition first becomes tedious and then interminable. She can hear the babble of spectators but no clear voices to occupy her mind. He keeps stroking in and out of her mouth. Slowly her jaw starts aching from holding it open. When her concentration lapses allowing her teeth to come together momentarily, a sharp slap reminds her what she's doing.