Kari, Tiffany and Mistress Suzy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After an uncounted amount of time he starts to speed up. She can feel the tightening in his balls through his shaft against her tongue. His thrusts become harder. Kari is helpless as she waits for his release. Fortunately he doesn't take much longer as his first stream of goo sprays into the back of her throat. It came suddenly but Kari is starting to become accustomed to unannounced ejaculations.

He holds his cock in place as two more streams follow. Kari chokes down what she can before blowing out the rest around the sides of his penis. The hot semen smears the sides of her mouth and coats the inside of her cheeks. He pushes the last drops out by milking his staff into her mouth before pulling out.

Kari pants as she catches her breath and she relaxes in her restraints. She failed to notice the buzz until Suzy presses the wand against her over-charged clit. The sudden stimulation causes Kari to surge forward before gaining her balance to push back against the longed for stimulant. Unfortunately the opportunity passes as quickly as it arrived as Suzy removes the wand.

"Would you like to cum, Cunt?"

"Yes, Mistress Suzy. Please let me cum." For nearly twenty-four hours Kari has sucked, fucked, been spanked had her nipples pinched and otherwise used until she can't think straight beyond her need to experience an orgasm. Now Suzy is dangling the sought for satisfaction and all Kari can think is she'll do anything to get it.

"Fine, all you have to do is suck every cock given to you until they cum and I will reward you with an orgasm."

The next guy doesn't give her a chance to agree or reject the offer. He steps in close and forcefully enters her mouth as she stammers. Unlike the first man there is nothing gentle or kind about his manner. He simply hammers away at her mouth. Kari desperately tries to get her breath but repeatedly chokes as his blunt cock pounds against her uvula. Fortunately he blows his load quickly. A large glob fills her mouth suddenly before he pulls his slick stick free to beat the remaining strings of his sperm across her nose and cheek. She coughs his first load onto the floor.

"That was very naughty," Suzy chides.

Kari hardly has time to consider the ramifications of that statement before the next cock for servicing is presented to her. This one is thick and long even though it's not fully erect. He teases it around her mouth smearing the residual cum across her cheeks and chin before pushing inside her mouth.

Unseen, Suzy prepares to chastise her property for its lapse in obedience when she is asked a question, "May I spank her while she sucks my husband?"

"Go right ahead, honey," Suzy agrees. "Just don't damage it."

"Oh, I've done this plenty of times." With that she lays the first blow with the smooth side firmly against Kari's hip. The sudden pain causes her to open wide to scream only to have the cock pushed more deeply into her mouth.

"Don't pay the spanking no mind, Cunt," A stern voice tells her. "Stick your tongue out so you can take more of my cock."

Kari dutifully obeys. The fleshy hose stiffens quickly filling her mouth to overflowing. She gags as he pushes more in. Already her mouth fills stretched around the giant tube. He only withdraws enough to allow her to catch one breath through her nose before pushing in again. Each insertion is accompanied by a stinging blow to one hip or the other. With each thwarted scream he penetrates a little more down her throat. Some moments she thinks she's going to asphyxiate; others she feels her gorge rise. She shifts her hips back and forth to vainly avoid the next blow.

Kari's mind fuzzes from lack of oxygen. Her nose is held close briefly forcing her to relax her throat more to breath around the thick member lodged in her throat. She's hardly aware when he stops pushing it in and starts to fuck her mouth like the others. Nor is she aware when the spanking stops. Fortunately most of his sperm shoots directly down her throat as she no longer has the capacity to swallow voluntarily.

At some point she is vaguely aware that they release her limbs and turn her over because she finds a pair of hairy balls shoved in her mouth from above. Her top is also pushed completely down as her breasts are pawed roughly. Between her spayed out legs Suzy now presses the vibrator against her aching clit. It is a very near thing as the last man sprays his cum all over her chin and throat that she screams out for permission to cum and then does as the words fall from her owners lips.

Kari thrashes so hard as a massive orgasm, pent up for hours, rips through her pussy she throws herself from the chair. Suzy continues to hold the toy against her button as Kari screams out her pleasure. As waves of joy pulse through her body a loud ovation erupts around her. Suzy pulls the toy away kneels and removes the soiled hood. Kari blinks her eyes to adjust to the light after so long in the dark. Slowly she begins to make out the vague outlines of a sizable crowd surrounding her where she had fallen. When her vision finally clears she sees that she is lying on the dingy floor of a window fronted tattoo parlor. At least five men are leering at her while other men and at least one woman applaud.

Kari is mortified. Exhausted and shamed, naked red and abused, sore jawed and cum coated she lays her head back and passes out.