Karima Jaber of Texas

Story Info
Texan redneck lesbian falls for Black Muslim woman.
1.1k words
7.1k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers

"Karima, I always knew that there was something wrong with you, now that you've come out as a lesbian, my suspicions totally made sense," Stephanie Miller said, and the pretty-faced, snarkly mean blonde looked at the tall, athletic, short-haired and muscular young Black Muslim woman and smirked. Hands on her hips, Karima Jaber faced her sworn enemy. Since their freshman year at West Texas's very own Montrose College, Stephanie had it in for the stoic, stalwart Karima...

"Stephanie, I don't give a fuck what you think, I'm graduating from Montrose College with my business degree in a few weeks and there's nothing you can do about it," Karima Jaber replied, and just like that, she turned around and walked away. Standing in the empty women's locker room, Stephanie watched Karima's thick round ass as she confidently walked away, and felt a shudder down below.

Watching Karima walk away stirred all kinds of feelings inside Stephanie. Indeed, these were the kind of feelings that a prim and proper young white Christian woman from West Texas wasn't supposed to feel when she saw a young Black woman who was of the lesbian persuasion. Stephanie couldn't help herself, Karima Jaber was strong, fearless and beautiful, everything she liked in a woman.

Earlier tonight, at the conclusion of Montrose College successful defense of their NCAA Division Two title against the players of the West Texas A & M University women's basketball team, Karima Jaber did something truly remarkable. In front of twenty thousand screaming fans, Karima Jaber came out as a lesbian, with the full support of her Coach, Leslie Emerson, and her parents, Darod and Jamila Jaber of Fort Worth, Texas. Indeed, Karima had become a legend in her own right...

"Karima, wait, I got something for you," Stephanie hollered, and for some reason, Karima turned around. Grinning, Stephanie began to undress, revealing her slender, pale, firm body. Standing only five-foot-eight, Stephanie was five inches shorter than Karima, whose height and raw athleticism allowed her to dominate the women's basketball and rugby teams at Montrose College for the past four years. Stephanie had always found Karima intimidating...and hot.

"What the fuck are you doing, Stephanie?" Karima said angrily, and Stephanie grinned, and drew closer to her. As Karima looked on, Stephanie fell to her knees and kissed her feet. Karima blinked in surprise, and Stephanie looked up at her, a look of pure adulterated lust on her face. Karima found that look surprising, especially since Stephanie, as president of the local Christian Ladies Conference, made her life hell for the past four years...

"Well, Karima, I wanted to confess to you that I'm a lesbian, and I've fancied you for years but hated myself for feeling that way because in Texas, we believe that gayness and lesbianism are wrong, but I don't care anymore," Stephanie said, in a pleading voice. Karima frowned, and then she glared at the mewling young blonde-haired white woman who knelt at her feet. This evil bitch made her life hell for years and now she thought this display of whatever-it-was ought to square things away? Like hell!

"Stephanie, you're a fucking evil bitch and I hate you," Karima said, and she grabbed Stephanie by the neck and pulled her to her feet. Stephanie did not resist when Karima slammed her against a nearby locker, hard enough to hurt. Stephanie winced, and then smiled. In her fantasies, she always envisioned Karima getting rough with her. Of course, after masturbating to thoughts of rough interracial lesbian sex with Karima, Stephanie would feel guilty due to her strict Christian upbringing. It just wasn't right...

"Karima, I'm sorry for what I've done, I hated myself for being a lesbian and for being attracted to you, and I even considered ending my life for living a lie, but seeing you come out tonight helped me accept the fact that I'm a dyke," Stephanie pleaded, and Karima slowly let go of her throat. Shaking her head, Karima walked away, out of the women's locker room, and out of Stephanie Miller's pathetic excuse for a life.

"Stephanie, I don't want anything to do with you," Karima said before she slammed the women's locker room door and left. Stephanie stood there, stark naked, and felt a bit of pain where Karima's strong hand had gripped her neck. Sighing, she shrugged and then headed into a washroom stall. Sitting on the toilet, the young blonde-haired Texan Christian lesbian began to masturbate.

"Hmm, Karima, I'd love it if you punished me," Stephanie thought to herself as she pleasured herself. Rubbing her nipples with one hand and fingering her wet, hairy pussy with the other, Stephanie envisioned the towering, sexy and dominant Black Muslim Amazon known as Karima dominating the hell out of her. In her fantasy, Karima wielded a thick strap-on dildo, and she showed Stephanie the hell of what she could do with it...

"Stephanie, shut the fuck up, and bend over like a good little white bitch," Karima ordered, and Stephanie did as she was told. Stephanie got on all fours, face down and ass up, offering her holes to Karima. The sexy Black Muslim lesbian proceeded to smack Stephanie's ass, and then she began fucking her with the strap-on dildo. While slamming the dildo into Stephanie's cunt, Karima pulled her long blonde hair and fingered her butt hole at the same time. Stephanie screamed like a banshee, loving the sheer power of Karima's domination...

"Ma'am, are you alright in there?" came a voice, snatching Stephanie Miller out of her reverie. The young woman grinned, and sighed happily before replying to Juanita, the mature female custodian who was originally from Mexico. Stephanie came out of the stall, stark naked, and when Juanita's eyes met hers, she did not look away. The short-haired, stocky, busty and big-bottomed Mexican custodian looked at Stephanie the way a hungry person looked at fast food...

"Well hello Juanita," Stephanie said, and without another word, she pulled Juanita into her arms and kissed her. The Mexican cleaning lady did not protest, indeed, she pulled her clothes off with remarkable speed, and then sat Stephanie down on the toilet before spreading her thighs. Stephanie grinned as the curvy and very lustful Juanita began eating her pussy like there was no tomorrow.

Half an hour later, after Juanita finished polishing her pussy with her tongue, and making her cum twice, Stephanie Miller emerged from the Montrose College women's locker room feeling like a new woman. With a confident stride, she headed to the parking lot and got in her Lexus. Who needs the lovely but difficult Karima Jaber? Certainly not Stephanie Miller, who likes her lovers any shade they come and has made up her mind to come out to her conservative redneck family on this very night...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Rim Fire Breaking the bro-code with best friend's little sister.in Anal
Mum's Church and Charity Work Ch. 01 Jack Tongue Kisses His Mum Things Develop.in Incest/Taboo
Butt Fuck College Admissions Luke fucks an admissions lady to get into college.in Anal
Mum's Divorce Ch. 01 Jack breaks up with his girlfriend then dates her mum.in Mature
'Dracula' and the Maiden Retired teacher reluctantly falls for former student.in Mature
More Stories