Karin, My Teasing Girlfriend

Story Info
Karin edges me while we walk through the woods.
2.9k words
4.64
47.9k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jeffss45
jeffss45
269 Followers

After my birthday session, Karin and I had been having more and better sex. She's edged me. We've used the belt so that she could practice edging me. I've edged her though not with her tied up. We've had more sex in general. And we had sex on the beach (which is not as great as you want it to be).

Karin told me that she wanted to kick it up a notch today. She got me naked, which is the way a lot of our sessions start. She put the bondage belt on me along with the cuffs on each wrist. But, she didn't attach the cuffs to the belt.

Instead she walked me to the front door and had me put on an overcoat. She slid my hands through the pockets and attached the cuffs to the belt. Now I couldn't use my hands and I was wearing a coat that I could not take off.

She sat me down and put socks and shoes on me. Before helping me back up, she takes my cock in her mouth and edges me. After I'm sufficiently edged, she uses a silicone sleeve to attach a vibrator to the bottom of my cock.

Correction, she attached a remote controlled vibrator to my cock. I realize this when I see her dial a remote in her hand and feel the vibrations start on my cock. I can't help but yelp at this sensation as it felt like it was on high.

Karin helps me stand. She buttons up my coat realizing that my cock is going to peek out the coat. So she unbuttons the coat and disappears into our bedroom. She comes back with another, smaller silicone sleeve. She slides this sleeve onto my cock, putting it just below the head. Using a strap, she attaches this sleeve to the front of the belt making my cock stick straight up. Which means it will not peek out from the coat.

She put on her own shoes and leads me outside. She starts walking towards a public park that is near us.

I quickly discover that walking with arms bound is a bit difficult so I ask her to slow down. As we walk into the park, I discover that it is even more difficult to walk with your arms tied and a vibrator teasing your cock. But she held onto me and made sure I didn't stop.

Our encounter on the beach is my only sexual experience outside. I've never been walking around in a park with my hard cock getting attention. Actually, I've never been walking around inside with my cock getting attention.

Karin walks us into a quieter area of the park. She helps me sit on a bench, smiles and says, "There are people around, you should definitely try and keep quiet."

The vibrator get stronger. It's weird sitting here with my cock getting vibes in public. It's really weird when people walk by, oblivious to my situation.

Karin realizes when I'm close to orgasm and slows the vibrator down. When that gets to be too much, she puts the vibe in a mode where it turns off for five seconds, then runs five seconds at low speed.

This mode is super frustrating. As I start to feel an orgasm build, the vibe turns off. When the vibe restarts, my orgasm has receded enough that the five seconds is just enough for my orgasm to start building. This keeps happening again and again.

We've been sitting about 10 minutes. I'm struggling to keep quiet as quite a few people are walking by. A few look over to see if something is going on but most don't pay us any attention. And I can't reach orgasm but so desperately want to.

The vibrator turns off. After a minute of no sensation, Karin helps me up from the bench and she starts leading me to a different part of the park.

As we are walking, I feel the vibe start up again, this time on low. A quiet moan escapes my lips. Karin hears me and smiles.

We walk deeper into the park. There are less people around. After another couple of minutes, Karin leads me off the path into some woods. I ask her to turn off the vibe so that I can pay more attention to walking. She does.

She carefully leads me into the woods until we get to a spot where I see a blanket near a tree. It takes me a second but I realize she set pre-planned this. The vibe starts again bringing another moan to my lips.

She unbuttons my coat, turns me around, and tells me to bend over. I do so. She pushes a small butt plug into me. It feels really good sliding in. And then I discover it too is a vibrator.

Karin tells me that she needs me to sit down on the blanket. And that she will help me. I more fall than sit but I manage to get onto the blanket. She helps me scoot so that I'm leaning against the nearby tree. As I do this, my coat opens up meaning anyone walking by will see my situation.

Karin picks up cuffs that were under the blanket and puts one on each ankle. Each cuff is connected to a stake in the ground. This leaves me with my legs apart, leaning against a tree with my cock bound and ready to be teased some more.

With both vibrators going on low, I'm getting close to orgasm again. And, again, before I cum, Karin switches the vibe on my cock to the intermittent mode; while the one in my ass stays on. I'm trying to stay quiet but I can't help but moan quietly.

Karin is sitting on a nearby tree, watching me. I'm rocking my hips back and forth to try and get some contact so I can reach orgasm. It doesn't help; I'm sitting here being tortured by these vibrators. And loving every second of it.

After a few minutes, Karin removes the strap holding my cock to the belt. My cock points straight out now and it feels good. After a couple more teases from the vibrator, I notice that this decreased the sensation on my cock from the vibe. Karin must have noticed too because the next time the vibrator comes on, it is intense enough that I jump. It builds me to orgasm quickly but again, before I cum, it stops.

She adjusts the butt plug so that it is on only when the vibrator on my cock is off. That is a disconcerting feeling; with the two vibes trading off running.

My cock vibrator seems to stay off a little longer this time; long enough for my orgasm to ebb as the butt plug vibrations aren't enough to keep me close. The cock vibrator starts up again at a higher intensity. And the butt plug vibe stops. Another quiet moan escapes my lips, I start thrusting a little. And the vibe on my cock turns off as the butt plug vibe starts. I try to pull my hands in front of me, so I can give myself an orgasm. But I am unsuccessful. I continue to sit on a blanket in the woods desperate to cum. And Karin continues to watch.

We sit like this for another few minutes when Karin stands. She looks right at me and tells me that she'll be back in a few minutes. And she walks away. I'm stunned and unable to reply.

I quickly discover that her walking away does not stop the vibrators. They both continue their tortuous ways, turning on and off, relentlessly teasing me. I am moaning and struggling more now. My coat opens up more. I can see precum dripping from my cock. But I can't cum.

After a couple of minutes, I hear someone approaching. I realize I had gotten noisy and I quiet down. I see the person approaching and realize it is not Karin.

It is another woman. She's a brunette, cute, wearing a t-shirt and a skirt. She notices me, stares for a second, and apologizes.

"Please make me cum" I plead. "I'm desperate."

"Sorry, no, I can't."

"Please" I beg, my desperation showing in my voice.

She asks "how close are you?"

"I'm really close. A few strokes is all that it will take for me to cum."

She stares at me as I experience the vibrator. She smiles as it turns off.

"Wow, that vibrator is really doing a number on you."

She sits down next to me. I get hopeful she will make me cum. She watches as the vibrator turns on and teases my cock. When the vibrator turns off, she reaches over and cups my balls. "Wow, these are tight." After a few seconds, she asks "Is there a vibrator in your ass?"

"Yes. Please make me cum" I plead again.

As the vibrator on my cock starts again, she removes her hand. "Sorry, but I can't do that. It looks like someone went to a lot of trouble and I don't want to ruin it. Besides, with how close to cumming you are, I think you are enjoying this a lot."

She stands up and sits on the nearby tree like Karin did earlier. She watches the vibrators torture me.

This goes on, her watching me, me desperate to cum, for a while. No matter what I say or how much I beg, the woman watching me tells me no. She hasn't come back to touch me since that first time. The vibrators continue their torture, bringing me to the edge of orgasm only to deny my release at the last second.

Seemingly out of nowhere, Karin reappears. She had to hear me begging as she was walking up. And she notices the woman watching. "Enjoying the show?" Karin says to my watcher.

"Yes."

Karin smiles. She comes next to me and I see her looking at my cock. "Wow, you really can't cum like this, can you?"

"No. Please make me cum. I'll do anything. Just please let me cum" I implore.

Karin sits down between my legs and she checks out my cock. "Well that is really hard. But I think you can last a bit longer."

That almost makes me cry. But then I feel the vibrator on my cock get stronger. And the vibe in my ass turns on at the same time. I'm just about to cum when they turn off. I can't control myself and let a loud moan out. Karin just smiles. So does our watcher.

The vibrators stay off quite a while, maybe 20 seconds, before starting again. They restart at the higher intensity. This repeats for quite a while. Karin and our watcher keep smiling at my suffering. I don't know how many times this cycle repeats; the feelings are so intense I can't keep track.

I start begging Karin to let me cum. She just smiles.

The next time the vibes turn on, they are stronger then last time. It only takes a few seconds before I'm ready to cum and they turn off again.

Our watcher looks at Karin and says, "Oh my God, isn't that too much?"

"Nah, he has taken more. Do you know some of the signs of impending orgasm in a man?"

"Not really" she replies.

Karin tells our watcher to get behind her so that she can show her. She points at my cock, "See how the head is super defined? That's a sign that a cock is very horny. The big sign for coming orgasm is his balls. See how they are all pulled up and tiny? That always happens before orgasm. And it happens on every guy."

"The one last sign is pulsing. It's harder to see but if you look closely, his cock starts pulsing a little right before the vibrators turn off. Watch" she tells her as the vibes start up.

This time, they start up at a lower intensity. Much lower. As I'm about to cum, I hear Karin say "See, it's pulsing now" as the vibes stop. "Did you see it? I know it isn't taking long right now but I slowed the vibes down to make it easier to see".

I moan in frustration after hearing this. I really need to cum and here she is teasing me worse to show off how to do it. WTF.

Our watcher replies, "I think I saw it but I'm not sure."

"No problem, it'll be slow again next time. Watch carefully."

Again the vibrators start up at low intensity. As my orgasm is building but before I'm ready, Karin says, "Watch now, another second or two." Once again, the vibes turn off just as I'm ready to shoot.

"Oh wow, I saw that. Wow."

Karin replies "If you want to try this, I recommend starting with your mouth. It's much easier to feel the pulsing with your tongue than it is to see it. And edging him with a blow job is guaranteed to get a great reaction."

Karin gets up and has our watcher move over to see better. The vibes start up, stronger this time. I'm sure she is going to let me cum; otherwise why would she have gotten up. But, again, the vibes turn off before I cum.

"Why" I cry.

"One of the other things", Karin says to our watcher, "is don't let them know when you are going to let them cum. And the best is if you can make them think you are going to let them cum but then deny them."

This goes on for a few more minutes. I've been edged a ridiculous number of times. I'm begging and crying from my need to cum. They are watching me, smiling, and quietly talking to each other.

The next time the vibrators turn on, they start out slow. But then they slowly speed up. This time, they don't turn off. I'm scared and have so much need built up, I don't cum when I expect. And then the vibes do turn off.

This gets me crying again.

Again, Karin explains to our watcher, "Also, after they've been teased for a while, it's harder to cum than they think. This lets you be really mean. You can push them past what they think is the edge but still stop things before orgasm. That's why he's crying. He hasn't really experienced this very much."

Oh my God I think to myself. Will I ever be able to cum?

This cycle happens two more times. I'm beside myself with my need to cum.

I hear our watcher comment "It looks his cock is continually pulsing now. Wow."

Another cycle starts. The vibes start out slow and ramp up. My orgasm is building. I'm long past knowing when I will start cumming. And if I will be allowed to cum. So I can't help but try and hold off my orgasm fearing more denial. But this time they don't. In fact, they speed up.

And I cum. I thrust my hips, close my eyes, and shoot stream after stream of cum. It hits my leg, it flies into the grass, it falls on the blanket. I keep cumming until I'm spent.

The vibes don't turn off. In fact, the intensity goes up a little. My cock starts getting really sensitive and the feelings from the vibes are very intense. I start pulling against my bonds and moaning loudly. But the vibes don't stop.

"Once a man has cum, his penis is very sensitive. If you keep the stimulation up, you can drive him nuts. The interesting part is that he should quickly reach orgasm again. This is the first time I've done this so let's see if that's true."

As she says that, I do feel an orgasm start to build amongst all these intense feelings. But I continue to struggle as my cock is still super sensitive. After a while, Quite suddenly I feel an orgasm and start to cum again. This time, there is much less cum and it doesn't last as long but it is almost as intense as my first orgasm.

"About 3 minutes, that's cool" Karin says to no one in particular.

The vibes turn off and I can't help but slump against the tree and close my eyes. Karin comes over to me with some baby wipes (good for cleaning up messes made while making babies too) and cleans me up some. I expect her to free my cock, instead, she reattaches it to the belt. She frees my legs and helps me up. She buttons up my coat. We say good bye to our watcher and walk home.

It's weird walking, feeling so spent, feeling my cock trapped the way it is, and feeling the butt plug. Every so often, the butt plug will turn on. I look at Karin when it happens, she smiles, has it run for a few seconds and turns it off.

As we walk into our apartment, she leans over to me, and starts whispering into my ear. "You know, I was going to fuck you when I got back there. But I didn't want to do that in front of Jane. By the way, I invited Jane over next weekend. Turns out, she doesn't have a boyfriend right now."

Finally, we are back at our apartment. As we walk in, she stops, removes my coat and sets my cock free. I go shower and then head straight to bed, totally spent.

jeffss45
jeffss45
269 Followers