Karina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AddToWater
AddToWater
2,886 Followers

Karina actually jumped when her hand moved over the front of my pants, over my protruding erection. Like she had with her breasts, I most eagerly pushed my hips forward, pressing against her gripping fingers as she massaged my shaft as best she could over layers of trousers and underwear. Part of me was somewhat surprised she'd gone to that area on me so quickly, but only a small part as the rest of me practically swooned in her embrace, desperately eager.

I returned the "favor," letting my hand also fall between us, exploring the warmth between her thighs. When my wrist and thumb grazed over her pants covering her clitoris, Karina gasped and kissed me harder. Then feeling each other became pathetically inadequate, and clothing began to get pulled, tugged, unzipped and even torn...starting with her shirt. It was right there in the kitchen that I saw my cousin's full naked breasts for the first time, beginning with witnessing their perfection contained within a somewhat modest bra, then in their full fleshy glory as I quite literally tore that bra from her body.

Her nipples were hugely pronounced, with perfectly symmetrical and proportioned areolas, and I instantly dropped to my knees, smashing my face into them. Karina held my head, moaning wantonly as my tongue washed over one nipple, then the other, accented by all-to-eager nibbling and sucking. But after only a few minutes of this Karina pulled me to my feet again, eager to lift my shirt off as well. The moment we were both topless it was an instinctual thing to embrace one another again, our flesh sealing together, heat and passion transferring.

As our hot skin connected above, we ground aggressively against each other below. My hard cock was practically tearing itself out of my pants as I grinded like a undisciplined teenager into my cousin's thinly covered pussy. At the same time I slid a hand down past the small of her back and into her pants, my fingers momentarily tangling into her thong panties (and erotically surprised to note that this mom still wore sexy undies), and finally getting a solid handful of ass.

We grinded, squeezed and groped each other for several moments, and then it became necessary to move from the kitchen to at least the living room, both of us sort of fumbling toward the big couch. But we didn't even make it that far. The large living room, with a nice expanse of plush carpet between furniture, was going to be the place. We allowed ourselves to sort of trip over each other, both of us giggling a bit at how obvious it was we both wanted to get horizontal as soon as possible.

We got into a position with me on top, and while I was relishing the sweet taste of my cousin's lips and tongue, I was eager to get back to those beautiful breasts. For a brief moment I lifted myself up off of her so I could gaze down at this goddess. Neither of us was all that young anymore, and she'd had two kids, but despite this Karina's enormous breasts seemed to defy gravity. Though she was on her back, these perfect tits insisted on rising up proudly from her chest, her hardened nipples pointing directly to the sky.

I smiled lovingly at Karina while I was up like this, and she smiled back. And then her slender fingers played with my hair as I moved my head down to her glorious mounds, and for what was most certainly an extraordinary amount of time I went to work on those mounds, making up for over 25 years of pent up lust and obsession over them.

For 90% of that time Karina let me have my fun, and from the sounds she was making—I could swear she'd already orgasmed at least once—the attention her breasts were receiving was quite equally as enjoyable to her as the attention I was giving to them was for me. But suddenly she let out an almost desperate hiss, bucking her hips and forcefully flipping me over onto my back so that she could get on top and take a turn. I had no problem with this, and though I instinctively reached up to try and guide my cousin's face toward mine for another kiss, she had other plans, and she playfully slapped my hand away.

For a few moments she sat straight up, grinding with a slow tortured rhythm on my erection while she reached up and felt her own breasts, hair, neck, face...simply luxuriating not only in the pure sexual pleasure of the moment, but also of an amazing feeling of contentment and happiness I instinctively knew was washing over both of us. Then she moved off of my hips, causing me to groan but then moan as I realized she was moving herself down lower so her hands could get access to that area. With clumsy eagerness Karina got my belt unbuckled and off, quickly followed by button and zipper getting undone. She gave a quick tug and I lifted my hips up and off went my trousers. The tip of my raging cock was poking out of my black briefs, and when Karina saw it she paused and smiled at it. But when she began to peel off my underwear, thus exposing my cock completely, she suddenly let the band of my briefs snap back, half-covering me again.

"Holy shit!" she exclaimed, putting a hand to her mouth.

A pang of panic smacked me. Had the reality of seeing my cock shocked a burst of reality into my cousin? Had we finally gone too far? I propped myself up on my elbows and tried to read her surprised expression.


"What is it, Karina?"

"Your cock," she said. "It's...Michael, it's HUGE!"

I stammered, "I...I...well—"

Karina managed to pull her eyes from my half-covered cock and look into my own eyes.

"Michael, it's beautiful. YOU are beautiful!"

I dropped back onto the floor, relieved, as Karina reached out again and finally worked my underwear down my legs, then off. I was now completely naked with my topless cousin straddling my knees, staring once again at my proud erection, her huge breasts swaying heavily between us. Tentatively, she reached out and tried to enclose her fingers around my shalt. She actually had to make an effort to get her middle finger to touch her thumb as she gripped its girth.

"Jesus Christ, Michael, where did you get a penis like this?"

I could only smile and enjoy her mesmerized, almost childlike fascination with my penis. Not to brag, but it wasn't the first time I'd impressed a girl with the much larger-than-average length and girth of my cock. But it wasn't like I went around to women saying, "Just so you know, if you ever see my penis, it's quite large."

Karina caressed it, cuddled with it, stroked it, peppered it with kisses, and reveled in the taste of copious precum that had been leaking out of me for the past hour. Though I desperately wanted to make love to my cousin, I knew this was going to be a historic moment in both of our lives, so I was very content to let this beautiful woman take as much time as she wanted exploring every inch of my body.

When my cousin's lips at last enclosed around the head of my cock the pleasurable sensation was like an electric shock. Her approach to the beginning of the blowjob she was giving me was extremely tender, soft and slow. Perhaps on some level she knew that if she sucked me too eagerly, too fast, I would cum quickly, and the epic moment of ecstasy would be over. As worked up as I was, I knew I was in danger of ejaculating from any sustained attention this woman gave me, so I was thankful for the light tenderness of her fellatio.

Because of my size, there wasn't much more than the head and an inch or so of shaft that Karina could get into her mouth anyway. But she made up for it by using both hands to glide up and down my cock in perfect rhythm to her mouth. As her tongue swirled and tasted and played with the tip of my cock in her mouth, she allowed generous amounts of her saliva to dribble out, creating natural lubricant for her hands to work their magic. I closed my eyes and allowed myself to be transported to a plane of such pure and exquisite sensuality it seemed like I was leaving the realm of reality.

"Karina, my love," I heard myself moan. "That feels so good, my beautiful Karina."

Hearing her name called out like that with such sweetness and affection, Karina began to moan with her own level of pleasure as she gently and lovingly sucked on my ramrod cock. Amazingly, just the act of her pleasuring me seemed to be causing the buildup of orgasmic pleasure for her too. For several undeniably wonderful moments I allowed my own orgasm to begin building. How I would so much love to ejaculate my essence into my cousin's sensuous mouth...

But I wanted this to last. I wanted to consummate our love fully, completely...if she would let me. All I knew is that I had to make a move in this direction or I would most certainly climax quickly if I didn't.

"Karina...baby..." I cooed, leaning up and gently lacing the fingers of one hand through her hair. I brushed it aside from where it had been softly caressing my hips as she sucked me. She seemed to understand what I wanted, but it was with almost pouty reluctance that she lifted her head from my cock, still clutching its wet thick length in her hands.

"My God, Michael," she said, working her jaw a little after being stretched. "I wish I could do that all night for you."

"And I would so thoroughly enjoy it, baby," I replied. But both of us knew what was coming next. What needed to come next.

As I began to sit up, Karina reclined back, resting and waiting on the soft carpet as I kneeled over her and began unfastening her pants. Knowing what was expected of her, my cousin lifted her full hips, and I was able to work her pants and panties together lower and lower. I literally began to salivate as my eyes were rewarded by the close-up sight of my cousin's beautiful vagina. With just a momentary quark of surprise I noted that she was completely shaved, baby soft and bald, with perfectly symmetrical (and very moist) labia. I was looking at Utopia.

Karina was watching me watch her. She said, "Ron...he likes when I keep myself nice and trim down there. While he was away I decided to completely shave and wax it, to...to surprise him when he got home."

I glanced up at her, and for just a moment or two we exchanged an understanding look with one another. The mention of her husband's name reminded us that we were both married, both cheating, and both about to commit incest. On some technical level it was still not too late to turn back, and I decided that I would give Karina one final chance to chill things down.

"Karina," I said softly. I swallowed and continued with my thought, "If you don't want to..." I trailed off, my desperate desire to consume this woman stripping my voice from my throat. But I'd said enough, and conveyed enough in my expression, that Karina understood. She stared at me, directly into my eyes, for a very long moment. And then her answer was with a gesture, not words.

She opened her legs in invitation.

I let out the relieved breath I'd been unconsciously holding, then buried my face into my cousin's naked pussy. Karina was climaxing in seconds, certainly more from the anticipation of the moment rather than my own brief ministrations with my tongue and mouth. The nectar from her vagina seemed to pour out, and I sucked and swallowed like a man who'd wandered for days in the desert. I gripped Karina's hips and held her steady as she wiggled and writhed in ecstasy. Without a cock to constrict her vocal chords, she reveled in the ability to cry out her passion.

Occasionally her cries of pleasure formed words: "Michael...oh, my sweet Michael. You are so beautiful. You are so beautiful!" I could only moan my response, not wanting to disconnect from the most beautiful pussy I had ever consumed. But as I had been eager for more when she had been sucking me, Karina herself was becoming impatient for the final act of our carnal introduction.

"Inside me, Michael," she cooed. "Please, my God, PLEASE get yourself inside me, baby!"

I actually ignored her desperate pleas for just a few minutes longer, determined to bring her to yet another orgasm. In just a few minutes I felt and tasted her plateau again in climax. As she came down from this she actually began pulling meekly at my short hair, desperately wanting me to climb up and mount her.

I finally pulled myself from her pulsating pussy and positioned myself on my knees between her legs. As I looked down at my sexy voluptuous cousin I had one last fleeting thought of responsibility: condom!

But I had no condoms with me! Until now I had never so much as considered cheating on my wife. There was no need to have such things with me.

"Michael, please." I heard her call to me. "Please, baby, make love to me!"

This is how it was to be then: pure uncovered bonding with my cousin. I told myself that I would at least need to pull out at the end, or somehow find the courage to ask her about whatever kind of birth control she may be on.

I leaned in, gripping my cock and aiming it toward the source of the nectar. As I got close and our hips and thighs connected, Karina reached down between us, swatted my hand away and took control herself, almost selfishly gripping my cock and guiding its fat head against her swollen lips.

I gave a slight push, and the head penetrated her. I could already feel the heat of lust in her pussy. Another thrust, and another couple of inches. I looked up from the wonderful sight of my connection with her to gauge Karina's reaction. Her eyes were wide open, and her mouth was in the shape of an O. I was only halfway inside her, and I knew instinctively that poor old Ron must not be nearly as large as me. My cousin was going to have to get used to my considerable size.

Thrusted, thrusted deep this time. I couldn't hold back, I had to have her, I had to fuck my cousin. Hard. And I did. Fortunately, all the foreplay had prepared her tight pussy as much as it could be prepared for the intense bombardment of my thick flesh inside her. And the intensity of my thrusts down into her were matched by her hips as they slammed backup against mine.

The sounds of our voices, our grunts, our moans of pleasure, echoed out from our bodies, throughout the large living room, throughout the house. I could feel the very foundation vibrate to the power of our fucking. I had never felt more complete, more satisfied, more whole inside a woman before now, and between my own uncontrollable grunts of animal pleasure I tried to ply my cousin with kisses. She did her best to kiss me back, and our tongues occasionally found connection, but it was all we could do to hang on to each other and suck in desperately needed oxygen as we slammed our bodies together. Whenever my face lowered down next to hears, I could feel her tears wet my cheeks, tears of pure joy.

Kept thrusting, kept pounding...didn't want it to stop, neither of us did, and as I fucked my pure sweet cousin for all I was worth, I got the sense of movement, and I realized that though we were on the carpet in the middle of her living room floor, I had been pushing her across it. The poor girl was going to have some serious rug burns on her back, but none of that mattered now. What mattered now was that my cousin was once again crying out in orgasm.

"Jesus, Michael, Jesus!" she bellowed. "I keep cumming...cumming so hard!"

The problem was, so was I, very soon. I could feel the pressure in my balls, could feel my already well-endowed penis swell even larger inside her. She felt it too, and I felt her pussy squeeze me even harder, even tighter. There could be no more holding off.

"Baby," I grunted, "I'm gonna cum too...but we...I..."

It was all I could get out, and I think there was a fleeting moment of rational thought that went through my cousin's mind as she realized what I was indicating. But that fleeting thought was just that, fleeting. Because her response was to wrap her legs even tighter around my hips and ass.

"Inside me," she begged. "Just cum inside me, baby, I don't fucking care! Fill me up. I don't want you to leave me now, not now!"

"Oh, baby!" I grunted, "I want to stay inside you forever!"

"Do it, baby! Do it, my Michael. Let yourself go inside me. It's okay, baby."

I lasted another few seconds, a few seconds of final thrusting, getting deeper, as deep inside my cousin as humanly possible. I felt her cervix smash the head of my cock, causing us both to wince in pain and pleasure. And once fully buried, fully engorged inside her, I felt the contractions from my balls begin, blasting forth my cum, my semen, my seed...and it blasted deep into the beautiful woman below me as she cried out in yet another incredible orgasm.

Together we came, connected, joined, the pleasure washing over both of us as my sperm gushed in a hot torrent throughout her hot pussy and into what felt like her very womb. The amazing thing is that it just kept going. I could feel my orgasm continue to ejaculate several more times than what happened normally for me, and this only served to prolong my cousin's pleasure. It was as if my body was desperate to perform its biological duty to impregnate the woman I was with.

Impregnate...oh god, I could only hope she was on something...

But eventually things began to slow down, and we began to relax a little. I was still on top of Karina, still inside her. She kept her legs around my hips, her arms around my back, and we stared into each other's eyes. Hers were still quite moist with tears, tears of pleasure that still streaked down the sides of her eyes to the floor. The smile she gave me was pure, loving, and satisfied. I smiled back at her, then leaned down and kissed her.

Our kiss was pure love, pure connection, pure perfection. It was slow and tender, our tongues gently loving each other as much as our hips did. Incredibly, I was still hard inside her. Minutes went by, but we stayed connected, and I stayed hard. This was beyond sex, beyond anything either of us had ever realized possible.

When we came up for air after our long kiss, I looked down at her and said, "You are absolute perfection, Karina."

"Look who's talking," she responded, punctuating her retort with a squeeze of her pussy, causing me to moan and thrust into her again.

"Wait," she breathed. "If this is going to happen again—and I certainly hope it does, my darling—let's take this into the bedroom."

"It will happen again," I assured her. "So let's go."

The most torturous experience of the night was having to pull out of my cousin. We both groaned in agony as my long, still semi-hard penis slowly left her quivering vagina. I glanced down at my cousin's thoroughly fucked bald pussy and saw a trickle of my semen drooling out of her. Then I took her by the hands and helped her up.

We stood there, naked together in the living room, and hugged each other. Despite having just had sex, it was a pleasurable and novel experience to hold her naked form against me. I towered over her with my height, and it felt wonderful to have her small form holding on to me. My penis was wet and sticky against her stomach, her breasts hot and flattened against my chest.

After a few minutes Karina stepped back from our embrace and led me by the hand toward the hallway. After a few steps she giggled and reached down with one free hand to cup her naked vagina.

"Jesus, Michael, you filled me to overflowing. I'm leaking like a sieve."

"Sorry."

"Oh, that's quite all right, baby. I'll just have to get used to having that much cum in me, I guess."

Hearing her say she had to "get used to" having me cum in her caused my cock to twitch, and she noticed that and hurried us down the hallway. For a split second there was hesitation as to what bedroom to go into, but it seemed to make sense to eventually work our way into my room, the guest room. There was a queen bed in there, and a nice big king bed, I knew, in the master bedroom, but we obviously had to continue this not where Karina's husband slept.

AddToWater
AddToWater
2,886 Followers