Karina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AddToWater
AddToWater
2,876 Followers

We barely got the sheets turned back on my bed before we fell into it and tangled ourselves into a naked pretzel once again, kissing and moving and touching and licking...anything and everything we could do to explore the new pleasure of each other's bodies. When Karina rolled on top of me it took little effort to guide my erect cock back inside her. She was quite wet and lubed with the combined fluids of our last lovemaking, and with selfish pleasure I got to lay back and watch my beautiful cousin move and writhe above me, grinding down on me just the way she wanted, letting her revel in the pleasure of giving herself orgasm after orgasm on my massive cock.

I proudly lasted longer this time, of course, but eventually I moaned out in my own orgasm as I blasted another hot burst of cum into Karina. And at least two more times after that we made love throughout the night. We even managed one more quick round in the shower together the next morning, both of us surprised I had any semen left to squirt! I had almost forgotten the fact that I actually had to go to work, and it was with tremendous reluctance that we parted company at last, with the kisses and promises that we'd pick right back up where we left it when I got back later that day.

And we did. That night and the next, we made love in every position, every part of the house we could possibly think of. We were making up for all the years we could've been doing this as kids. But we were also doing what we could before reality set back in, before her husband and kids came home, and before I returned to my own wife. When that time came, we made an oath that there would be no regrets, no guilt. Our new level of love for each other would be contained within its own universe, its own dimension...

***

A month later, as I was driving along the highway to yet another appointment in another city, my cell rang and I saw it was Karina on my caller ID.

"Hey there," I said, feeling my heart flutter at just the very appearance of her name on the little screen. We had agreed to keep things quiet between us for a few weeks, to ensure that we could resume our regular lives without anyone catching on. This was the first I was hearing from her since then.

"Hi, Michael," I heard her say. I got hard again just hearing her voice, my seatbelt suddenly getting tight. "What are you doing right now?" she asked.

"Just driving, got another hour or so till my next appointment."

"Can you pull over?"

That was an odd thing to ask, and the tone of her voice was even odder. She sounded...scared.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yes," she said. "I want to...share something with you, and I prefer your complete attention."

Again, very odd. But it was no big deal, I was on a quiet highway and it was easy to find a little side road to pull onto. About two minutes later I was parked with the engine off, and I was now very intently listening to her on the phone.


"What is it, Karina?" I was suddenly worried. Had Ron found out?

"I'm sorry to have to discuss this with you over the phone," she said, "but I knew I needed to tell you as soon as I found out."

I swallowed. "Okay...what is it?"

There was a long pause on the line. I heard her breathing.

"Michael, I'm...I'm pregnant."

Silence again. Both of us breathing. My heart was pounding.

Finally she spoke up again, "It's yours."

I felt a weight thud into the pit of my stomach. "I see...."

"It's not your fault," she said quickly.

"But Karina, I was the one who—"

"No, I mean...I mean of course we both made it happen, but I was the one who let you...I mean I wanted you to cum inside me...I'm sorry."

What the hell was wrong with me? Hearing my cousin say that she had knowingly let me impregnate her both scared the shit out of me but also caused an even harder erection in my pants.

I finally said, "You shouldn't apologize, Karina. I needed to be responsible too. I should have..."

"Listen," she spoke quickly again, "I wasn't on any birth control and I should have said something, but what we shared that night...it was so magical...I couldn't...I couldn't just interrupt it so...artificially that night. And once you'd already climaxed in me...well, I figured the rest of the time we were together wasn't going to make much difference."

Jesus...I'd made my cousin pregnant. Here I couldn't get my own wife pregnant, and in just one two-day trip to my cousin's town I'd knocked her up.

I mustered up my courage to ask, "Well...what would you like to do, Karina?"

Another pause, and she said, "I want to keep it, Michael. But...well, there is a way to work this out."

Puzzled, I asked, "How do you mean?"

"I think I knew, Michael. After you left, I instinctively knew you'd made me pregnant. I mean, how could I not get pregnant after how powerful our lovemaking was? But I don't think either one of us is prepared to wreck what we have in our regular lives, so...."

She had trailed off, so I had to prod her a little. "So?"

I heard her swallow over the line. "So...when Ron got home later that week, I...I immediately made love to him."

There was, admittedly, a pang of guilt gripping me, but he was her husband, after all. So I said, "I see."

"I just confirmed today with the doctor that I'm pregnant, after I missed my period. Ron doesn't even know yet, but I'm going to tell him and the boys tonight at dinner."

"I see," was all I could say again. Then a new thought occurred to me.

But she seemed to sense what I was about to ask over the line. She said, "I know what you're thinking, Michael. Two men in a week, it could...it could be Ron's. But...I just know instinctively that it's yours, my darling."

"So...what shall we do, Karina?"

"I will have this baby. Ron will believe it is his, and we will raise it as his. But you and I will know that this beautiful baby is the product of the most incredible passion I have ever shared with another human being."

What could I say to that? My heart went out for this woman. I knew now that I was desperately in love with her. Yet what could I do about that?

"Michael...are you there?"

"I'm here, baby. I'm just processing this, I guess."

"Will you be able to handle this?"

I let the line stay silent for another moment or two, but I finally said, "Yes. Yes, I think I can handle this."

"Thank you, Michael. I really love you, you know."

"I love you too, Karina."

"Thank you," she said again. Another pause, then she spoke again, "Michael?"

"Yes?"

"I don't want it to end between us. I...want you again."

"I want you too, baby," I heard myself say, knowing it was true.

"When can you get back here?"

"Maybe in a couple of weeks. I'll work something out."

"I hope you do. I'll be waiting. I want the magic again."

"I do too."

And we had it. And our baby was born and was beautiful, as was our secret love.

AddToWater
AddToWater
2,876 Followers