Karina Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"In the meantime, Master, I... uh... that is... ummm... may this one be allowed to touch her Master's penis?"

"Huh???" Even befuddled as i was, I noticed and wondered at the shift to the third person.

"Master, please do not be upset, but this one's body and mind have been changed, and one of the changes is that this one craves to touch and... serve... her master in all ways." When I asked her what she meant by 'all ways', she blushed prettily and elaborated. "Master, this one craves sex with her Master. It is not her place to initiate it, but she wants to feel Master's touch, to touch her Master, to please him and have him be pleased in her. This one is a virgin, but... but wishes to give her virginity to her Master. Badly."

As she spoke, her nipples were rock hard, and her thighs and eyes were shimmering, and her knees and chin were quivering. She was either in pain or more turned on than I had ever seen a woman before. Possibly both. I nodded, and it was like a dam broke.

Within a couple seconds, she had my belt and zipper undone, and was fishing my hard cock through my underwear. She sighed as she just held it like a baby bird, then began to caress it with her face, stroking it lightly across her cheeks. We spent a warm and cozy night together on the bed, but I had to be off for work, so I almost literally tore myself from her and headed into the shop.

Several vans with antennas and small dishes were prowling the neighborhood near the shop and I pulled up the net to do some quick research—the name on the sides of the vans did not seem to match any company I could find, and the number on the vans was similar to that on the missing person fliers. Damn.

I had disassembled the remote yesterday, tossing the coin battery and smashing the other parts, then melted the chips in it to slag while telling myself I was just being paranoid. Now I started to worry that they could track the nanites themselves somehow. I could not find any helpful information online about that but considering the tech levels they were showing I could not ignore the possibility. I figured they did not send any kind of signal, but could probably be sensed with sensitive enough equipment. The odds were slim they would randomly search my neighborhood and I had moved since renting this place without updating my address in the records... but they might find it other ways. Damn damn.

It was tough getting things done while I was panicking a bit and trying to figure out how to block or hide signals I was not even sure existed. I kept coming back to the ideas of an apartment several stories from the ground (to weaken the signal with distance), a remote location outside the city, or a random place they would not get around to searching for a while. The out-of-town option appealed in a lot of ways, but also added logistical issues and I wondered if the lack of 'background noise' might not make it easier for them to track. In the end, I just decided to let things be as they are and hoped the odds were still in my favor.

That night, Katrina looked even sexier somehow. I could not put my finger on it, but realized she was still changing as she described. I decided to take some photos and kicked myself for not having done it sooner. She posed prettily for me, blushing shyly as i told her how nice she was looking.

After a few minutes of amateur photography, though, she became visibly restless. "Master... may this one serve you again?" She looked down as she asked it.

I had to smile. "Karina, we just 'did it' like nine hours ago."

"This one understands that, Master, but she feels a need, a hunger for you. Please... is there anything this one can do for you?" I unbuckled my belt and let her fish out my hardening cock. My penis is pretty average, but she worshiped it as if it was her sole purpose in life. She was caressing it, cooing to it, cupping it in her hands as she brought her lips to it in a series of gentle kisses. I scrambled backwards to find a chair to sit in before I fell over and she scooted to keep up.

Her blow job was loving, warm, and wet but she did not have much practice... although she was measurably better this time. I managed to ask her if the nanites were teaching her how to be better at this, and she smiled. "Not really. I Googled how to do this." It took a few minutes, but she kept touching me and stroking me until I came in her mouth. She cleaned us both up, then slipped away to finish supper. I sat there a moment, trying to figure things out. I could have sworn she had an orgasm as she swallowed my stuff.

12