Karina The Sorceress Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tanuki
Tanuki
725 Followers

My suggestive smile got his attention, and his eyes moved from my face, down to my breasts, and back up. "Maybe," he said, "what's in it for me?"

Of course, I thought, it wasn't enough that a pretty girl was showing him attention, the man wanted something. "Well, if you just relax and let me do the work, then I'll do something for you in return."

Perhaps licking my lips was a bit too much, but it worked, for the man was now nodding eagerly. So far so good, I thought. I was a bit amazed at myself, but I pushed the thought from my mind and continued. "Good, now all you have to do, is turn around on your chair, there you go. Now give me your hand."

I turned the soldier around on his seat, so that his back was to the table. Now my breasts were just above the level of his face, and I took his hand in mine, pushing his knees apart so I could move closer. The casual touch of his leather-covered legs on my bare knees distracted me, and I was reminded of my arousal. At that moment, I felt panic set in at what I intended to do, but strangely, thinking about what I had to do didn't decrease my arousal, it made it worse. Drawing a deep breath, I smiled at the soldier, whose eyes seemed captivated by my nipples, visible in great detail at that distance.

"Now keep your finger straight, ok?" I coaxed, noticing that my voice sounded constricted. I realized then I had an audience, for the other soldiers had all moved to get a better view. Before my resolve could drain, I took the soldiers hand, and pulled it toward me. He looked up at me with a mixture of puzzlement and excitement. "I want you to see how far you can push your finger inside me, can you do that?" I said, again amazed that I could even contemplate such a thing. But I needed the ring turned off, and if it took a little embarrassment to do it, it was a small price to pay.

The soldier was nodding, and without further bidding from me, his other hand moved up to raise my skirt. With a skill that surprised me, he tucked the bottom of the skirt into my waistband, leaving my panties exposed. His outstretched middle finger was heading for me like a run-away carriage, so I stopped him, tightening my grip, while I moved my panties aside to expose my pussy. I felt the cool air on my exposed flesh, and I tried not to think about the ring deep inside me, and what it was doing to me.

"Ok, ready?" I asked the soldier, getting only a grunt in return. Without waiting, I gently guided his finger toward me. I tried to steel myself to what was coming, but the intensity of the contact caught me by surprise. His finger found already moist, slippery folds waiting for him, and it slid easily inside me as my hands guided his upward. A burning flame rippled through me almost immediately, drawing a sharp gasp from my lungs and compelling me to stop the movement. The pleasurable sensations dimmed as his finger stayed still, and I paused, confused.

"She's already soaking wet, isn't she?" said a soldier to my right, watching the action intently. The soldier whose hand I held looked at him and grinned, then looked back at me expectantly. I shook my head in denial, trying not to think of how I must have looked in my heated state.

I knew I had to continue, so I eased his hand upwards again. Yet again, the slippery movement inside me caused a ripple of pleasure that moved up through me to my breasts, and my swelling nipples. "Oh!" I gasped, "that's . . . good," I stammered, not meaning to speak, but the words spilling out in reaction to what I was feeling. His finger inside me felt like a lance of pleasure, piercing me. Somewhere inside was the ring, and all I needed was for his finger to touch it, and I would be free of the ring's torment, and able to use my magic again. I lowered my hips onto his hand.

"Hey!" I exclaimed, as I felt a presence behind me. I must have momentarily closed my eyes, for one of the other soldiers had moved so that he was now directly behind me. "S—sit down!" I commanded, my voice wavering. The soldier ignored me, instead moving his hands up around me to cup my breasts.

"Yeah, squeeze those melons!" said one of the soldiers. His buddy responded by squeezing my breasts through the soft top I wore. I squirmed as his fingers closed in on my swollen nipples, giving them a hard pinch. I made a soft cry, the pain quickly turning to pleasure in my belly, deep inside where the ring was softly throbbing. The man behind me was rolling my tender nipples back and forth between his fingers, and the jolts of pleasure it was sending to my heated center was making me gasp. I didn't dare release my grip on the hand between my thighs, so that left my poor breasts helpless prey to the chuckling beast behind me. Even worse, the man was pressing his body up against my backside, and I could feel a hard pressure through his pants. That realization only increased my need, and I moaned softly.

Through the pink haze of pleasure, I remembered my goal, and forced the finger more deeply inside me. I felt the knuckles of his other fingers contact the juncture between my thighs, and knew his finger was fully inserted. Yet it was then that I realized I didn't know where the ring was, and how to get him to touch it. Was his finger too small, was it just going to miss the ring? Did I need . . . something larger inside of me? I shivered at that thought.

There were a half dozen pairs of hungry male eyes on me, and their visual examination of my panting, heated body made me blush all the more. Growing desperate, I looked at the man in front of me, seeing the lust in his eyes. He'd allowed me to control his hand up 'til now, but that could change at any moment.

"Please, ma—move your finger around inside me, as . . . deeply as you can," I told him, between soft gasps as I struggled a bit to speak smoothly. He was quite happy to oblige me, and I felt his finger begin to explore around inside me. Within moments, I felt his finger contact the ring. I knew this to be the case, because my desire flared impossibly high, just as when the demon had touched me there.

"Ohh! Yes, there!" I moaned, closing my eyes and arching my back. He'd touched it, there was no question, and I would soon be free. With the ring deactivated by another's touch, as the demon had promised, I expected my need to go away as well. So when his finger moved inside me again, I gasped as I realized that hadn't happened. No matter, with my magic back, I had to get out of the tavern.

At that moment, I heard a noise off to my right, like a chair scraping on the floor. I turned to look, and felt my heart seize up in my chest. A man was leaving through the front door, and just before he moved out of sight, I got a good look at the side of his face.

"Alex?" I croaked, still tormented by the man in front of me. "Wha---wait, Alex!" My shout came too late, for the heavy door was slammed shut. It had been Alex, I was sure of it – the dark hair and broad shoulders, the confident stride . . .

Oh god, what have I done? I thought. If Alex was here, he must have seen me approach these men. Oh god!

I had to catch up with him, to explain what I was doing. "Ok, that's enough!" I demanded to the man in front of me, "you can pull your finger out now."

The soldier grinned at me. "Oh, I can, can I?" he said, mockingly. In tune with his words, his finger moved inside me, rubbing that terribly sensitive spot where the ring was located.

"Noo!" I croaked, my thighs clenching on his knees that held them spread apart. "S-stop that! Take your hand out, now!"

I used my hands to pull out his finger then, and I felt it slide smoothly and wetly out of me. I sighed as the burning need inside me dimmed ever so slightly upon its departure. My relief was short lived, however, for the man in front of me gestured to his buddies.

"What are you doing?" I demanded, as two more men came to my sides. I was now surrounded by the three men, with the fourth still sitting in front of me, keeping my legs spread with his knees. My goal was accomplished, now I just needed to get away. I let go of that man's hands, yet almost immediately my wrists were grabbed and pulled behind my back. "Let . . . go of me!" I demanded, struggling against their vastly superior strength.

My tormentor smiled cruelly at my useless struggles. "Was that your friend?" he asked, gesturing toward the door. I gaped at him. "He was watching the whole time. He came in just as you offered yourself to me. I don't think he enjoyed watching though, he looked a bit upset."

"No!" I cried. Poor Alex, he must have thought the worst. "Please . . . you must let me go to him!"

"Go to him? My poor girl, now that he knows what a little slut you are, do you think he'll still want you?"

Their laughter was like a dagger to my heart. He was right, Alex saw me give myself to this soldier willingly. I would probably never see him again.

The pain in my chest was almost overwhelming, but I realized I had to try. The man had touched the ring, releasing me from its control, and now I had to use my magic.

"Let me go now, or you will regret it," I warned them. I got only laughter in response, and the man in front of me gestured to his buddies behind me, who still held my wrists behind my back. I felt something going on behind me, and then soft leather bands were placed on my wrists.

Fortunately, I didn't need my hands to perform a good portion of my magic. I didn't struggle as my wrists were bound securely behind me. Instead, I quietly spoke a cold spell, something that would cool down these men in a hurry. Nothing happened.

"Hey boys, I think the girl is praying," said the man in front of me. Ignoring their laughter, I said the words again. Still nothing. I tried a light spell, and that didn't work either. Fear gripped my belly. He had touched the ring - my magic should work now. Did I do something wrong? Was there some time delay? I struggled in the grip of the powerful arms that held me, beginning to panic. That bastard demon, he had lied to me! Without my magic I was just a helpless female at the mercy of these brutes. I tried one last spell, the words more of a whimper. Still nothing. In fact, I couldn't feel even the power in me like I usually could. It was an empty, helpless feeling.

"She prays now, but when we're done with her, she'll be speaking in tongues," said the man behind me, his hands moving to squeeze my breasts. "Strip her clothes off."

His words snapped me out of my confusion, and I looked around at the men who held me. "My clothes?" I asked, "no, please. I . . . I have to get back to work . . ."

The words sounded ridiculous to my ears, and the men all laughed heartily. One of them turned his head toward the bar. "Jorus, my friend," he shouted. "Do you need your serving girl?"

I swiveled my head dumbly to see the guard standing behind the bar. He smiled evilly at me before answering. "No boys, I can handle the chores. You enjoy yourselves. And make sure she serves you each properly. That's what we're paying her for."

I sputtered my indignation, "You . . . bastard!" I shouted at him, indignant at his emphasis on the word 'serve.' "Why I—mmphh!" I was cut off in mid sentence by a hand over my mouth from the man behind me.

"Now look here, girl," he said into my ear. "You show proper respect, or I'll gag you, you understand? I'd hate to do that, and miss all those lovely noises you're going to make."

"No, don't do that!" I shook my head. I couldn't let him gag me, in case my magic returned. I tried to reason with the man in front of me. "Look, I'll do what you want, just untie my hands, please?"

He just laughed and shook his head. "Girl, you won't need your hands for what you're going to do for us."

The men all laughed as they watched my face pale, and my jaw drop. I felt despair flowing through me, making my limbs weak. Alex was gone, my magic was nowhere to be found, and these men had terrible things in store for me. No longer able to control my fear, I began to tremble, and my knees buckled. Two powerful hands moved to catch me.

"Now there, girl," said the man behind me, "you needn't worry that we're going to hurt you. We all have some experience with the training of slaves, so we'll make sure you are ready and willing for us before we take your use. You'll enjoy this, trust me."


His words held no meaning for me, for I knew in my despair, they would find my body inert.

"She doesn't seem to be listening," said the man seated before me. "strip her now. Sometimes being naked before men teaches females some humility."

Hands came to my chest, and in one swift motion, my top was ripped from me. My breasts spilled out of their confining material. I heard the murmurs of appreciation, and I blushed, straining against the bonds on my wrists. It wasn't right, that such terrible men should get to look at my body – a privilege I'd given to only one man. Another terrible man, I realized, with grim humor.

"They're quite large when freed," commented the man in front of me. In response, his buddy behind me cupped my breasts, lifting them and feeling their weight. "Big enough to fuck, wouldn't you say?" he added with a chuckle.

"Please stop, don't say such things," I whispered, embarrassment edging out my despair. My answer was a hard squeeze of my nipples that made me cry out. His hands on my bare flesh were rekindling the desire inside me, for my breasts had always been terribly sensitive. As if to illustrate the point, the hands began to rub and pinch my nipples, causing me to squirm a bit.

"She seems to be responding after all," said one of them. "maybe taking off the rest of her clothes will make her relax more?"

I shook my head, my hair spilling about, but they ignored me. I felt another pair of hands at my hips, sliding my skirt up around my waist. The soldier slid his fingers under the thin straps of my panties, and then pulled them down over my ass to my thighs.

My bottom was completely exposed now, and I let out a moan of despair as I struggled in vain to free my hands. The man in possession of my bare bottom must have pulled the strings that tied my panties on, for I felt a tug and then they slipped from my thighs. He let my skirt down, but not before I received a humiliating smack on my bare ass.

My face bright red, I turned to see the soldier holding up my poor panties. He smiled a cruel grin and looked at me.

"Boys, if I'm not wrong, these seem pretty damp to me, I think she's already pretty wet," he said, dangling the tiny white material for all to see. The soldiers spread my thighs then, to invite a confirming touch.

"You bastards . . ." I murmured, unable to look them in the eyes. "G-give those back to me!" My thighs strained against the legs that held them apart. I felt humiliated dressed only in a skirt, with no panties or top.

Standing there next to naked, and so many men so near to my body, there was newfound awareness of the ring inside me. It was not turned off after all, I could almost feel it begin to vibrate softly and terribly on some sensitive spot deep within me, and I found my breath was getting a bit short. My eyes must have closed for a moment, for when I opened them, I saw that two of the men had passed my string panties between my legs. One hand held a string in front of me, another presumably held the other string behind my back, so that the visibly moist cotton triangle dangled below me, almost touching.

I didn't know what game they were playing, but each time one of their hands or legs brushed my bare thighs, I shivered visibly. The hands lifted the dangling panties up against me so that the center was almost touching my pussy. Then the two hands began a seesaw motion, slowly sliding the soft triangle of material back and forth between my legs.

"Wha?? What are . . . you doing?" I protested, as they slowly lifted the loop of material closer to me. Then it touched me at the juncture of my thighs, and they began rubbing my own panties back and forth across the sensitive flesh. "Ohhh!!" I gasped, lifting up on my heels to break the contact.

"Down on your heels!" he barked, startlingly me into obeying. "It'll be a long night, we're going to have some fun with you," he added. My thighs tried to close, but were held spread by the powerful legs of the soldiers. Then they began once again to slide my panties back and forth between my thighs. I tried to prepare myself, but the friction on my tender pussy lips was more than I could bear.

"Ahh, please!" I begged. I couldn't believe they were using my own panties to tease me. If their goal was to humiliate me, they succeeded. Relentless, they continued their slow torture as I struggled helplessly. Hands on my breasts joined in the rhythmic torture, squeezing my mounds and twisting my swollen nipples. Trembling, a moan escaped my lips between my short gasping breaths. The ring inside me was throbbing, seemingly in time with his back and forth stroking of my panties. The thin, soft material was creeping up between the wet folds of my pussy. The panties found their own slippery groove and slid smoothly back and forth, each stroke sending ripples of humiliating pleasure through me. "Please, no more!" I gasped, my hands clasping and unclasping in the bindings behind my back. The sliding torture continued unabated, and in moments I felt delicious contractions begin deep inside my pussy. "Oh . . . ohh . . . ohhh!"

The movement stopped suddenly, and I opened my eyes to see the grinning smirk of the man seated before me. My hips still trembled, but without any outside sensations, I was stopped just short of release.

"It will not be so easy for you," said the man, reaching toward me to run his finger along the groove of my pussy. I moaned helplessly at his casual touch, and hung my head in shame as he held up his finger to show me my own fluids. I knew without the ring's help, my body would not betray me so, yet these men didn't know of the ring. To them, I must have seemed like nothing but an eager slut.

"If you want release, you will have to earn it," the man continued.

"I don't want release!" I quickly retorted. "not from the likes of you!"

I raised my chin defiantly, not realizing that the movement also pushed out my chest, like an offering to the man before me. "Do to me what you will," I said proudly, "but I will not give myself willingly."

The man seemed surprised by my defiance, which perhaps seemed out of character with my willing flesh. After pondering my words for a moment, he simply shrugged. "Very well, then we will take you unwillingly."

It was not the answer I'd expected, and I sputtered a protest as the man stood up, towering over me for a moment as he reached up to grasp a handful of my hair. Then he sat back down, pulling my head down with him. The hands held my hips fast, forcing me to bend at the hips. I yelped in surprise and fear as I was suspended there, my head over his lap, and my hips held firmly by two powerful hands. With my hands still helplessly tied behind my back, and my face only a foot from his crotch, I began to panic when I saw the man start to unbutton his pants with his free hand. He turned my head painfully so that I could see his face. "Now listen good, girl," he said, he face hard. "You're going to do whatever I tell you to do. If you disobey, or do something you shouldn't, he's going to slit your throat. Do you understand?"

As added illustration, the soldier to the side pulled out a wicked looking dagger and held it up against my throat. I wondered why men always had to pick the most terrifying of daggers, and I quickly nodded my understanding, my eyes wide with fear.

The soldier with the blade chuckled. "I think you got her attention, Max," he said, taking the dagger away from my neck, but keeping it visible in front of him. "It would be a shame to kill this one, she's got a real fine ass."

Tanuki
Tanuki
725 Followers