Karina's Correction

Story Info
A manager disciplines a rude employee his way.
10.3k words
4.19
36.9k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On every job, you know that person that drives you insane? It's like they have a map of where all your buttons are and they mash the shit out of them every chance they get. You think about what you're going to do the next time they even look at you a certain way. You find yourself mumbling under your breath every day after they've done something annoying. You always wished there was some way to teach them a lesson. Make them feel what you felt!

That's what Arian dealt with every shift at Hot and Tempting Chicken. All he wanted to do was graduate with a degree in restaurant management and work his way through the business to gain enough knowledge to open his own food establishment one day.

Karina couldn't have made it that simple. She told Arian about how she had no parents growing up—a mother that passed shortly after she was born and a father with a pharmacy in his body. She was a foster child before being adopted at age nine, which was fifteen years ago, but she still knew the difference between right and wrong. While Arian had sympathy for her situation, it was running out as she began to use that against him.

This day at HAT Chicken was like any other at lunchtime in the city's financial district. Raging, empty stomachs, no Karina in sight, and Arian with smoke spewing from his ears and nostrils was the norm!

All six fryers were bubbling, the cooks were dodging each other, and the servers were racing trays of fried, baked, broiled, and grilled chicken and sodas sloshing in glasses to the tables.

Arian was at the registers covering for Karina again with one caramel iris pinned on that front door. His face and arms were moist from the fryers and the ovens but it could have been from how hot he was inside from Karina's truancy—again! He had to loosen his top button and tie to let the steam out.

He was usually filled with joy and playful. He had gleaming teeth and eyes to match, fit for a mouthwash commercial, but also had a spark named Karina that set off a blaze inside.

Arian knew his caring demeanor opened the door for others to take advantage of him but he had grown a backbone that had reached adulthood. Though it was against his laidback, collected nature, Karina was the one person that had pushed him over the cliff's edge.

Arian spoke to the next customer in line. "Welcome to HAT Chicken! What can I do for you?"

"Yes, I'd like to order a number eight with a large fry and a Fairy lime soda." The mid-thirties man in a business suit said as he reached in his pocket and pulled out his wallet, which looked to be like a quarter-pounder.

"Crispy honey chipotle chicken strips, a large fry, and a regular Fairy drink. That will be $7.50..." Arian said as she locked onto an ass in black dress pants standing outside of a car by the curb.

That ass belonged to Karina who was bent over running her mouth to someone inside. She seemed not to be at all concerned about the fact it was a half hour past the start of her shift.

Even as Arian took the customer's cash and gave him change, he kept that door in his sights.

He snapped his head around towards the kitchen. "Hey, Marie! Can you take the register for a little bit, please?"

She was a little pouty—she didn't care much for being out front but Arian would let them go early if he was pleased with their performance or let them take free food for their families so it made it easier to accept.

Arian made his way down the line of cashiers evaluating his employees' work while he waited like a lion for his target to walk by.

While observing one of his cashiers from over her shoulder, Arian heard a ding sound. He jumped with anticipation and looked at the front door! That bell was from the serving window behind him not the front door with Karina passing through it as he'd hoped! He grumbled to himself as he turned around and grabbed the tray with the order of grilled chicken thighs and mashed potatoes for the customer before him.

He pushed the food towards him. "Thank you and have a great day!"

He was forcing himself to smile but he was ready to let Karina have it!

And there in Karina walked with her ear pressed to the cell phone on her shoulder as she took her time walking through the "Employees Only" sign on the door leading into the kitchen. Arian chased after her like she stole a million dollars from him. In a sense, she would be costing him money if he lost his position if management came to believe he couldn't correct her habits.

Karina tossed her handbag, which must have cost an entire paycheck, on the break room counter in the rear corner of the kitchen. Her mouth was still blabbing about something to her friend concerning the previous night's episode of The Triangle of Love.

Arian stormed past the food prep counter towards her. He noticed the other employees' eyes shift towards the break room with snarls in their voices. It didn't appear Karina had endeared herself to her fellow coworkers.

Most people didn't see her as much more than an hourglass with breasts that could hardly fit her blouse, which had a few buttons loose at the top and for some reason that blouse stopped at her pierced belly button. Obviously, not dress-code compliant.

None of this escaped Arian's notice. Not even that cute little mole to the left of her lip or her petite frame. He always had a physical attraction towards her but it never went beyond that. Too risky given his career goals but Arian would be her tissue to dry her eyes and Karina would always make him cackle with her stupid jokes.

Karina went down Dropout Road to sell her music albums although she probably should have taken singing lessons first and realized she was the only one that believed she was ready to go platinum. Her adopted family tried to get her to go to college instead but she did her own thing and failed with misery. They didn't see anything wrong with her going on her own but her timing sucked!

Karina ended up back with her adopted family after living with a music producer that filled her ears with empty promises and the occasional meaningless "I love you." She may have been disgusted being back at home but Arian was not going to let her disrespect go without being addressed. She should have learned how to behave by now!

Arian marched over, ripped Karina's phone from her hand mid-blabber, and it beeped as he pressed the "End Call" button. As expected, she snapped.

"Can't you see I was talking? Rude..."

"Rude what? Go ahead and say it!" Arian said as he slammed her phone on the counter to rattle her nerves. She looked shaken for a split-second but snapped back to form.

Karina began to put her black curly hair into a ponytail. "Asshole, okay, asshole!"

Arian pressed his finger towards her with emphasis while trying to lower his tone. "I've put up with your shit long enough! I'm sorry about your home life but it's time to move on. Dream another dream or find another way to make it happen. If you care about your job, you should come to work on time and leave all your drama outside! Now, get to work!"

Karina was about to put her nametag on and stopped. "I don't like how you talk to me now either!"

Arian folded his arms and leaned back on his foot. "You're not going to like what happens tonight if you try me one more time today."

"Oh, really? And what are you going to do? Fire me? I'm not scared of that!"

"Whatever. I know you don't want me to fire you because you're paying rent to your adoptive mom and you don't have anywhere else to go. I may or may not fire you but I will do something else to show you my displeasure."

"Yeah, yeah," she said as she went towards the door but he touched her arm and she stopped walking.

Arian lowered his voice further and leaned close to Karina's ear. "I just want the best for you. I know you can do better than this. Will you try?"

"Um hum," was all she offered as she went into the kitchen.

Arian watched her hips shift left to right as she left and that was damn sexy. He enjoyed her pants, which were two sizes too small. It showed the shape of her rounded backside. It was too bad the owner of that ass was being childish and it hurt him that she wasn't joking as much anymore but enough was enough.

A few hours after the lunch rush, which was a few hours before dinner, things had quieted around the restaurant. Only five of the forty tables were occupied and Arian was keeping himself busy with his broom in one hand while he bent and swept crumbs and trash into his dustpan. He felt a gentle nudge to his lower back and he rotated his head to see who it was.

It was Rae, a former lover, but they realized they were better off as friends. It didn't stop them from flirting or being playful with each other, though.

Arian still felt things awaken below around her especially the way she looked at him when she flipped her hair with her head tilted off-center sporting that bedroom smile on her lips.

Arian and Rae could talk about economics and somehow it would become interesting.

Karina had no love for Rae. Her hair was a little too straight without a single strand out of place. Her clothes didn't have a wrinkle to be found. And she always smelled like an orchard. Though she was never overtly arrogant about it, Rae spoke proudly of the abbreviations after her last name. That earned her loathing from Karina but intelligence was a trait Arian admired. The way she took care of herself was most alluring, too!

She jumped into his Arian's arms and he pressed his lips to her cheek while holding her. It was like three sumo wrestlers couldn't pry his grip from her. Neither wanted to let go.

"Rae, you slipped up on me," he said while speaking over her shoulder during the embrace.

"I wanted to surprise you. Are you happy to see me?"

"Nope."

Rae playfully shoved him away and looked to be headed towards the door. "Fine, I'll just leave your ass then!"

Arian enjoyed watching her leave. He got a good view of the sugar brown tanned legs protruding from her black skirt.

He rolled his eyes back. "You'd never leave this. You know you love me and your whole world would crumble without me."

She stopped her six inch heels in mid strut. "If you say so."

Arian approached her from the rear and sniffed her neck. "Mmm, you smell delicious. I could have you for lunch instead of chicken." He walked behind the counter, stood at the register, and punched in an order for her. "I ordered your favorite, though. You can't live off man-meat alone, you know."

Rae was now on the tile in front of the counter. "Who said I wanted your meat? Anyhow, I wanted to tell you that I closed on the house! Why don't you help me move in my furniture? I need a big strong man for that."

Rae squeezed his bicep through his red wine dress shirt. What soft hands. What an ego stroke.

Arian walked out from behind the counter, guided her to a table nearby, and pulled out her seat. "I'd love to but I have to work all weekend. How about next week?"

"What am I supposed to sit on until then? A milk crate?" she said as she rubbed her fingers over his wavy hair. "We never hang out anymore. That's why I surprised you today."

"You've already reached your dream, Ms. Psychologist. I'm trying to chase my dream. I don't mean to push anyone away but I have to do what I have to."

They both took their seats and Rae held his paw. "A little distraction would do you some good. You know I'll make it worth it."

Arian smiled and was warming up to the idea. They spoke and shared laughs for the next twenty minutes when a whisper in Arian's ear reminded him of Rae's order.

He gasped and broke from the conversation to check the serving window for her food. It still wasn't there! He peered through the window to find Karina with her head down and her fingers flying around on something, probably her favorite device. Arian excused himself and flew to Karina's side.

"Karina! Where's order 155?"

"Oh, right," she said as she lifted the fryer in front of her from the oil and continued texting.

Arian's blood was on fire much like those nuggets and fries must have been judging by how they were incinerated. "Ugh, you expect to me to serve this? This food is blacker than your hair! And I hadn't heard a peep out of you all day. I thought you were getting better. Do you do these things out of spite or because Rae is out there?"

"Two for two. All that education must have paid off for you," Karina said but a few moments later, she apologized. "Sorry. I know I shouldn't be like this but I'm just going through shit and I don't like her. You can't see it but she's really a bitch."

Arian snatched her phone. "Don't you talk like that! And I'm keeping this so you don't get fired. The district manager could walk in at any second. Look at it as me looking out for you."

Karina extended her hand to get it but he turned his body from her. "I'm not a child. Give that back to me!"

Arian stuffed the phone into his pocket. "If you want to be treated like an adult, why not start by acting like one? You are in your twenties aren't you? Now, make the order again or else!"

Karina looked at the clock and slipped off her apron. "It's lunchtime!"

She blasted through the door to the dining room. She and Rae shared glares and it wasn't for the first time. Arian was fuming and he knew what he had to do.

He followed her out and spoke to Rae whose face had turned to the shade of a strawberry.

"I'm sorry, Rae. She torched your food."

Rae's focus was still on the front door as she glowered at Karina until she was out of sight. "I'm tired of putting up with her attitude every time I come here."

"Oh, I'm going to deal with her tonight. Don't worry about it."

"I want a piece of her, too."

An enticing thought flashed before Arian. That's something he would love to arrange but he wasn't sure how he would go about it.

"She's really smarter than you'd think she was. Despite what she went through, she was an honors student in high school. Things hadn't gone her way lately and she's pouty about it."

Rae pecked his cheek. "I don't care. She needs someone to put her in her place. I have to go. We'll talk later..."

Later that night, while Arian was in the office running sales reports for the day, one of his cooks came into his office and said he was finished cleaning and asked if he could leave. Arian thanked him for his hard work and asked if he was the last one in the store aside from Karina. He nodded and he allowed him to go home under the condition he delivered a message to Karina to come see him. He agreed and continued tapping on the keyboard while he waited with excitement and purpose for her to show.

That excitement was tainted with a bit of disappointment when she appeared ten minutes later. He didn't want to but he was going to risk his career goals to teach her a thing or two.

"Took you long enough," Arian said as he leaned back in his leather seat and pointed at his watch. "Did you miss a turn when you were coming here? You know what you've been doing isn't right. Things have been rough for you. I get it but your attitude is unacceptable. I'm your manager and you'll do what I tell you without your attitude. Do you understand me?"

She rolled her eyes and slapped her hands on her hips. "Yeah, yeah. Now, can I go home?"

"Not until I feel you really understand me," Arian said as he scooted himself into the open. "Get over my lap and I'll give you what you didn't get when you were younger."

He was aroused at the thought of her over his lap but he knew it wouldn't just happen like that.

Karina leaned away with this look of disbelief. "What? You're not my parent and I'm too old for that. Besides, you're only two years older than me! And you know I can get you in trouble for this!"

"I'm sure management would love to know about your laziness and your disrespect of your manager. And what about how you eat food meant for the customers? Do I need to go on? And you think you can treat me any way you see fit? Ha! You might want to rethink that."

Karina sighed. That look of submission she had was like she knew he was right. With the way her body slumped, it was like she was giving up the resistance to his argument. Arian was loving it but at the same time, he really did want her to keep her job and improve as a person.

Karina started fidgeting with her hands and they were visibly moist. Her tone was several decibels lower when she spoke this time. "What did you want me to do?"

Arian opened his palm with his fingers towards the doorway. "You can leave if you want."

"But that means you won't cover for me anymore."

"I'm not doing that anyway. I was being a crutch for you. But, I could fire you for what you've done. I don't want to but with you causing all this drama like you're trying to star on a reality show, maybe it would be best."

Karina took a stroll towards Arian with her knees shaking. "I don't want to leave. I'm sorry for everything."

That was something Arian didn't expect to hear but it felt good though not enough for him.

He sat up straight and patted his thighs. "Okay, but you know what else you have to get."

Karina stood a couple of feet from him. "You're not really serious about this are you?"

Arian powered off the PC and pretended to reach for his jacket over the back of the chair. "Keep thinking that when you get a call tomorrow telling you not to come back because you don't have a job."

Karina put both hands up in front of her. "Wait! Don't go, yet!"

Arian pointed at his lap. Karina exhaled, laid across it, and placed her hands on the floor near his feet.

Arian nearly lost it inside but kept it hidden as best he could. That is if she didn't feel him getting harder as she laid upon him. She had the scent of cocoa butter mixed with fried chicken. He admired Karina for a while before he lifted his hand. It was like Karina sensed this as she wiggled her ass and shut her eyes.

Arian brought his hand down and popped her. Her ass didn't jiggle. It was firm like someone who spent time in the gym. Karina gnawed her lower lip to keep her yelp inside. He gave her five more spanks and she shifted around in his lap. She was rubbing his crotch while doing so and that was only heightening his arousal.

Arian continued swatting Karina and spoke to her while punishing her. "I'm tired of your attitude, Karina! Coming in late every day and being disrespectful to me and my employees!"

Karina lowered her head and was shaking her feet. She tried to squirm away but Arian yanked her back into place.

"Stay still, Karina!" he said as he spanked her ten more times.

"Oww! Oww!" Karina yelped as she arched her back. "I said I was sorry! I really don't need this!"

"And I'm saying to you to shut up. When I feel like you don't need anymore, I'll stop."

Arian increased the speed of his spanks and gave her ten more in a row. Karina was shaking and whining. He brought his hand down again with more force than any of the other spanks and Karina's cry burst through her lips. The sound of the smacks seemed to bounce off the walls.

"Ouch!" she said as she began whimpering. "I'm sorry, Arian. I don't know what else to say."

Arian pushed her off and pointed at her belt buckle. "You don't need to say anything. You just need to get your pants down and don't make me ask again."

Karina stood and looked down like she was contemplating it but her fingers didn't go anywhere near her buckle.

"Arian, I..." she began to say. Arian cut her off with a spank to her ass that bent her knees.

"Now, Karina!"

She fumbled about trying to get to her belt. She loosened it but it seemed she was moving too slow for Arian. He unsnapped her pants, clutched them at the side of her thighs, and yanked them halfway down her legs.