Karin's Jeans

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AndreaJordan
AndreaJordan
1,503 Followers

It was with excitement, and a certain amount of fear, that Nick returned to Karin's flat. He sat on the sofa as she poured the spirit.

"What is it?" he asked as he saw Karin standing in the kitchen with her hands on her hips. The woman just smiled and shook her head.

She returned with two glasses and sat down on his lap just as she had done before. Her perfume brought back Nick's memories of the last time he had been there, which alone was enough to quicken his breathing.

Karin finished her drink in one mouthful and then in one movement pulled off her t-shirt. Her breasts weren't large but were beautiful. Almost forgetting where he was, Nick instinctively reached behind her and with one hand undid her white bra.

She reacted by lifting his chin until she was looking into his eyes, only inches away from his face. Her stern look sent a shiver down his spine. Karin giggled, a smile coming across her eyes as she kissed him.

"Come," she ordered as she jumped and skipped into her bedroom.

Nick finished his drink and followed.

By the time he entered her bedroom, Karin had already slipped out of her jeans and stood hands on hips wearing only a white bra and panties. However, in her hands she held a pair of handcuffs.

"Maybe later?" he said as he removed his shirt and trousers.

Within seconds she took his hand, bent it back on his wrist, twisted it behind his back and pushed him face first on to her bed. She then sat on his back as she ratcheted one cuff around his wrist.

"Karin, slow down," he said knowing that their martial arts teacher would have been very unimpressed by the ease with which he had been taken him down. She turned him over on to his back and lay on top of him with that mischievous look of hers.

"Move up the bed!"

Nick knew that she wanted to cuff him to the metal bed frame, at which point he would go from being vulnerable to being helpless. He tried to fight back and used his greater weight to throw her off balance. However his upper hand was short lived, as she twisted around and clamped his head between her thighs with a force that didn't seem possible from her slim body.

"Do as I say and you can breathe again," she said with a voice that showed she was barely expending any effort.

"No way," he gasped as the pressure around his neck increased.

Nick had had only a millisecond to enjoy the feel of her soft skin before she had increased her grip. The hierarchy of needs had then kicked in and he tried in vain to pry open her legs so that he could breathe.

It hadn't work and Karin sat up and pulled his wrists over to the bed frame. Only a few seconds later and the second cuff locked shut, with one hand either side of the heavy steel bed frame. Nick was officially helpless.

Karin sat astride his body and flicked her long blonde hair from her eyes. She appeared to be breathing normally whereas Nick was panting for breathe, the short fight having taken its toll. She dimmed the lights and removed Nick's boxers. She lay on top of him and started to kiss and caress him gently.

Nick desperately wanted to touch her body, but couldn't reach anything with his cuffed hands. Karin controlled everything as she slowly made love to him repeatedly over the next hour. Nick's frustration soon subsided as he lay back and enjoyed the ride.

When she had finished, Karin picked up her used panties and jeans.

"Now is next time," she smiled.

Nick rattled his cuffs.

"No, they won't undo on their own."

"I know, I was hoping you might ....."

"Do you really think I will?" she asked.

He relaxed back on to the bed and let Karin place her white cotton underwear over his head and secure it in place with some of her hair bands. She then did up her jeans and put them over his head. She secured them in place with her belt and then added the combination padlock for added security.

Only once all was secure did she release Nick from her cuffs. She then lay down and snuggled into his body.

The smell and the confinement was back, but this time it felt nice. Nick could finally use his hands and ran them up and down her naked body. She had a fantastic slim figure. Quite how she had overpowered him he didn't know, but right then he didn't care.

Nick used the small amount of light creeping through the seams to explore his denim cell. He reached down and ran his hands over her butt. He smiled as he pictured how it had been squeezed into the jeans all evening, a tight space that would for the next eight hours at least imprison his head. The images of her butt perched on the bar stool were still running through his head when minutes later he fell asleep.

***

When Nick woke the next morning he could hear Karin in the shower. The water turned off and a few minutes later he heard her walk into the bedroom. He sat up and looked around.

"Over here," Karin giggled.

Nick turned around and started to feel for the zip so that he could get at least a small window on the world. However before he got that far, he felt hands tickling his back. He laughed out loud and turned around, but she had gone. He held his arms out, trying to anticipate her next move.

Karin surprised him again by running her fingertips down his bare back. The only way he could predict her next move was to listen for her giggling. But that didn't work either as he was pushed backward on to the mattress. The next thing he felt was Karin's butt sitting on his chest.

"Good morning, do I get a kiss?" she purred as she leant forward and gently ran her lips over his denim clad head.

Nick tried again to pull the jeans from his head, which was a mistake as it only drew more giggling from the Swedish woman. So instead he pulled her off balance and climbed up so that now he was sitting stride her waist. He took her hands and pinned them to the bed.

"Mmm, you can do whatever to me," she purred as she gently struggled beneath him.

"You must be kidding, I still have my head locked in your jeans and your dirty panties!"

"I thought you like that?"

Nick thought for a moment, he had been the one who had started this stupid game.

Without any warning, she flipped him off balance and back on to the bed. In almost the same move, she handcuffed one of his wrists to the bed frame. What was it with this girl?

"Karin, has any guy ever escaped your bedroom alive?"

"No."

"I'm not surprised."

"And you won't be the first."

Karin knelt on the bed with Nick's head between her thighs. She unbuckled the belt and opened the combination padlock. She then removed first her jeans and then her white panties from his head. He looked up at big blue eyes and long blonde hair.

"You're crazy," he said, his throat dry and aching and his face red and blotchy from lack of air.

"Leave if you don't like," she purred as she kissed him.

"I'm chained to your bed!"

The blonde just shrugged and stood up. She had brushed her hair, put on makeup and was wearing a pink t-shirt and black underwear. There was just one thing missing.

Karin undid the jeans that Nick had been forced to wear all night and slid them up her long legs. She slowly and deliberately eased them over her hips and secured them with the belt. She finished off with a twirl as she ran her hands over her backside.

"They're nice and warm, thank you."

***

Nick showered and dressed and was standing by the front door. Karin had eventually unlocked him from her bed, but had left her cuffs locked to his left wrist.

"I'm not going out with the cuffs hanging from my wrist." he stated.

"The key's in my pocket, come get it."

He considered making a grab for the key, but knew that it would result in pain, followed by strangulation between her thighs, followed by being locked to the bed, followed by who knew what.

"Let's go," he said, pointing to the door.

As they walked down the street, Karin suddenly grabbed him, pushed him against the railings and kissed him. Her beautiful features and perfect skin looked even better in daylight. She lifted up one knee and slowly eased it up between his legs. He reached for her butt and held it with both hands.

After a minute she pulled away, he tried to follow her.

"Karin, how the hell did you do that!"

She had locked the free end of the cuffs around the railing and he hadn't even noticed. Karin continued walking down the street as if all was normal, not looking around even once.

"Karin!"

A women who had been walking behind them had seen what had happened. She had stopped just out of reach of him and was recording him on her phone.

"Stop that!" he cried.

"That was a sweet move by your girl," she said with real admiration in her voice.

Nick didn't answer, he just sat down on the pavement and tried his best to cover the cuffs from her view. He watched as people walked pass in front of him. Many women, many attractive women. Many women he could easily have with little effort on his part.

Why had he fallen for this crazy bitch that had tethered him like a dog in public. He had no idea what was going on in her mind and no idea what she would do to him next. And no idea how long she was going to leave him locked up in the street. But he didn't care, he hadn't been this crazy about a woman in a long time.

AndreaJordan
AndreaJordan
1,503 Followers
12