Karl

Story Info
A new use for a wormhole.
750 words
4.15
13.4k
5

Part 5 of the 13 part series

Updated 02/05/2024
Created 03/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlinaX
AlinaX
2,802 Followers

The world's first stable, artificial wormhole, product of a multi-billion dollar, decades-long, international research project, was ten thousand kilometres long - and barely ten centimetres in diameter. For the first time in history, a person in Berlin could shake hands with a person in Rio de Janeiro. As a proof of principle, it was unquestionably a success, but it was swiftly forgotten, little more than a museum curiosity and insignificant compared to the great transport conduits that took humanity to the stars.

Until the day I found myself separated from my boyfriend by that same incredible span. I was on sabbatical in Rio for a year, Karl unable to join me, and although we'd agreed we could see other people, still I missed the familiarity of him. "You know," I said one day, "there is a way we could be together."

"Are you sure it's safe?" he asked, once I'd explained.

Of course it was, except for it not being the most private of assignations. But men, it seems, will happily stick their penis in any receptive hole, even one that punctures the fabric of space-time. At 4 a.m. in Berlin, midnight in Rio, we met, me in a dusty exhibit room, Karl in a corner of a giant hangar filled with relics of past technological achievement, opposite sides of the world, almost.

The wormhole itself, anchored by a ring of electromagnetic resonators, was unimpressive. It looked like a misty sphere the size of a tennis ball, and yet I really could push my hand in all the way to the wrist. Feeling another hand grasp mine was quite astonishing. I could see nothing, of course, though the soft kiss, lips pressed against my fingers, was a pleasant reassurance.

But I wasn't here for his lips. I laughed as I felt his semi-hard cock guided between my fingers. I squeezed it gently and teased it as well as I could, but the wormhole was too tight a restraint for me to do much more. Still, feeling him swell to rigidity was a definite thrill. Reluctantly, I released my hold of him and pulled my arm from the misty aperture. I could smell him on my skin, that distinctive odour of male genitals. How strange to think I had just reached around the world to fondle a man's parts.

How delicious the realisation that the cock jutting suddenly from thin air was equally, impossibly long. But it was Karl's for sure. I was intimately familiar with its curves and veins. I caressed it lovingly for a minute, until I found a satisfactory kneeling position that brought me head-to-head with my prey. Wrapping my lips about his thick shaft, I tasted the salty precum as I sucked gently and brushed the sensitive underside with my tongue.

I wondered if we really were the first to do this. It seemed like such an obvious and natural use of it. It was almost a shame that I did know who the cock belonged to. How much more exciting this would be if the cock were truly anonymous, and if it were merely the first in a long line of demanding cocks, all impatient to deliver their seed into an unseen and (to them) equally anonymous mouth.

Lifting my skirt, tugging aside my panties, I stroked my clit as I sucked with enthusiasm, working him with tongue and lips. Increasingly my role became more passive as he began thrusting through the hole, fucking the wormhole and my welcoming mouth. I took him into my throat, my nose pressing up against the electromagnets until the need to breathe forced me away, then back again.

Pulling my top and bra off, I wrapped my breasts lovingly about the momentarily abandoned cock, and for a while enjoyed that awkward, mutual pleasure, but I soon returned my mouth to his hard, throbbing cock, and my fingers to my aching clit. I needed to come. I wanted his cum too.

I doubled my efforts, determined to achieve that end. I sucked with abandon, furiously working his eager shaft. Saliva blended with precum dripped from my chin onto my exposed breasts, cold in the cool air of the exhibition space. Next time I would push my cunt against that ball of mist instead, but for now...

He erupted into my mouth, his cum escaping past his gloriously pulsing cock, even as I brought myself to an equal end. I convulsed with pleasure as his essence was propelled through space and time.

AlinaX
AlinaX
2,802 Followers