Karl Cared Enough

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's the matter old man? Too old? Can't get it up? That's it, isn't it? Men ARE pigs, and you would be too, if you could be! Didn't you take your little blue pill today Mr. Piggie? Come on you fucker, Do It!" she raged.

Karl was hard as a rock. Oh, God, he wanted to teach her a lesson. But, no. Then he would be one more fucker. Rhylee didn't need that.

Suddenly he stood up and reached out. He grabbed her by the arms, and pulled her up against him. He half turned her, scooped her up in his arms, and abruptly sat down again, with her in his lap. He held her tightly to his chest. Beneath her bare butt, he knew she must feel that he didn't need any damn little blue pill. But he just held her tightly to himself in a bear hug while she raged and sobbed.

She finally quieted down, and was silent for five, ten, fifteen seconds. "Aughhh!" she screamed out, from the depths of her soul. Rhylee continued to sob, harsh, choking sobs, gut-wrenchingly deep cries of despair.

"Fuck me!" she whispered. "That's all I'm good for." Again, the tears and sobs wrenched at his heart. He held the naked beauty to himself, arms around her. She leaned away, grabbed his left hand and pushed it roughly onto her right breast. "Fuck me! She commanded angrily."

He pulled his hand away, and pulled her back to himself, naked breasts to his clothed chest.

There was silence. Then, little Kayden began to whimper from his crib. Karl marveled to himself that Rhylee's screaming hadn't seemed to bother him.

The moment Kayden began making his soft noises, Rhylee's breasts began to drip a little. She pushed herself away from Karl. She saw the twin wet spots on his shirt. Then she whirled around and ran into Kayden's room, and slammed the door.

Karl quietly rose, went out the door, and into his own trailer. He went back into the bedroom, stripped himself, lay down on his bed, and held his hard penis. As he slowly began to stroke up and down, pulling the skin up over the head of his penis, he quietly whispered, "I'm sorry Margaret. I miss you so much. But this one isn't for you. This one is for Rhylee."

Karl closed his eyes. He pictured those breasts, swaying in front of him. He pictured Rhylee standing stark naked in front of him, raging at him. He imagined her sitting, stark naked, with little Kayden at her breasts.

Up, down. Up, down. His had moved along the length of his shaft. He began to lift his hips off the bed in rhythm with his had. It was like Rhylee was sitting on him, and he was pushing himself up into her. Up, down. Up, down. Faster and faster. His hand pumped. His hips thrust upwards.

"Ohhhhh!" he moaned aloud as his semen came spurting up and out. Into the air, and back on his penis and scrotum. His hand was suddenly covered in the fluids that seemed to come from far deeper than his balls. The head of his shaft tingled has he continued to pump, even after the pulsing ended.

Bzzzzz - Bzzzzz - Bzzzzz! On the night stand next to the bed his cell phone began to vibrate. There was Rhylee, texting him. He flipped the phone open, pressed the button, and waited for the message to appear.

"I'm sorry. You're not a pig. ILY." Sometimes Rhylee ended her texts with this little message of love, usually after he had done her some little favor, like driving her to the store, or watching Kayden for a few minutes. Somehow, the "I Love You," felt a little more serious, this time.

Karl suddenly realized that he had just coated his cell phone with his sperm. "Great," he thought. I know it's not water proof, I wonder if it's sperm-resistant."

Trying not to make it an even bigger mess, he carefully typed in, "Me too, you." He pressed send, and closed the phone.

He walked across the room, into the hall and into the bathroom, where he cleaned himself up.

Without dressing, he went into the kitchen, grabbed a diet Coke and went into his living room and sat on his recliner. With one hand, he held the can of Coke. With the other, he again began to stroke his penis, lightly and slowly. He wasn't trying to arouse himself, it just felt good to play with it. But then, it always had.

Eventually Karl drifted to sleep in the recliner, naked, and hanging onto his soft friend.

A light tapping sounded at the door.

"Karl? Can we talk?"

Karl slept on.

The door quietly opened, and Rhylee stepped in. She saw Karl, immediately, lying in the recliner, naked, holding his soft phallus. She stood, quiet for a moment, then left again, silently closing the door, and returned to her home.

Karl had been completely unaware that he had been completely exposed to Rhylee's gaze. He woke up late in the evening, and padded down the hallway. He pulled on a clean pair of briefs, and dropped his other clothes into the hamper. He picked up the cell phone, and took it into the kitchen, where he cleaned it up with a damp cloth. Then he went back into the bedroom, plugged the phone into the charger, and went to bed.

At 2:15, the phone began to buzz. Karl had become so accustomed to the early feeding text messaging, that just the sound of the vibrating was enough to wake him. He read the message.

"I saw you."

"What?" he typed back.

"This evening. In your chair. I saw you."

Karl realized what she was talking about. She had seen him naked! He was both embarrassed, and excited. He felt a stirring within his briefs.

"I'm sorry." he sent back.

"Why?"

"It must have been embarrassing for you."

"It wasn't your fault. I walked into your house."

"Yeah, well. We do that a lot these days, don't we? But I've always been clothed before."

"It's ok. If you don't mind, I don't."

Karl thought about that for a moment. Even as he began typing, he couldn't believe what he was entering into his phone. "I don't. Can I tell you something? Truth?"

"What?"

"Never mind. Forget it." he sent back.

"No, what?"

"I'm excited that you saw me."

"What do you mean, excited?"

"You know what I mean."

"Tell me."

"Oh, God!" Karl thought. "Now she will think I'm just a dirty old pervert trying to get into her pants."

He began typing again. "I'm hard."

He waited for a while. He just couldn't send it. His phone vibrated again. "Tell me."

He brought his unsent message back, the his two words reappeared on his screen. He pressed the send button.

Rhylee saw the message appear. "I'm hard." She shivered. Kayden had finished nursing. She thought her breasts were emptied, yet as she saw those two words, she felt her nipples harden, and they began to drip, just a little bit.

"Oh, fucking shit," she thought to herself. "That fat, bald old man is getting me turned on."

She stared at the words again. "I'm hard." She sent back, "You were hard, earlier, too."

"I couldn't help it."

Rhylee smiled as she entered three letters. "PIG"

"Oink. Sorry."

"No. Kidding."

Karl didn't reply. He didn't know where to take the "conversation."

Another message came in. "If you had tried, I would have let you. You didn't."

Karl was a bit confused, so he just sent back a question mark: "?"

This time the phone rang. "Yes?" he answered.

Rhylee said quietly. I told you to fuck me. If you had tried. I would have let you fuck me. I knew you wanted to. I could feel you. Why didn't you?"

Karl answered, "I don't want to fuck you. I want you to learn what it's like for someone to make love to you. I couldn't do that. Yes, I was holding a most deliciously fuckable naked girl in my arms. And there are times when fucking is great. But not for you. You need someone to teach you about making love. There was no way I could have done that today."

"OK," Rhylee said. "I get it, I think, but I don't completely."

"Yeah. I think it's time for sleep, don't you?" he asked.

"G'night. ILY." She responded, and hung up before he could answer.

The next morning, she was up early. Rhylee picked Kayden out of his crib, grabbed his diaper bag, threw a blanket over him, and went over to Karl's trailer and let herself in.

"I'm here!" she sang out. "You better be decent!"

Karl came out of the bathroom, wearing jeans, but no shirt. He turned to his room and grabbed a shirt to cover his belly. Then he came back out and said, "Well, why the honor of the early morning visit?"

"Breakfast!" she said, brightly. "You're going to give me breakfast!"

Karl laughed, went to the refrigerator and pulled out some eggs. "How do you like them?"

"Cooked."

Karl laughed again, grabbed a frying pan and set to making breakfast. As he worked, Rhylee said, "You need to tell me about fucking and loving."

"Wait." he replied, and continued making breakfast.

They ate in silence. Then it was time to feed Kayden again. Karl felt himself growing hard yet again as he saw the baby latch onto a nipple. "Lucky kid," he thought to himself.

"Talk to me." Rhylee said. "Tell me about fucking and loving."

Karl was silent. "How to begin?" he finally said. "Let me tell you about Margaret and me."

"We met in Jr. Hi. I was smitten. She hated me. I didn't know why, and sometime after we got married I finally got up the courage to ask her why. You know what she said? 'I don't know.' She hated me, and didn't even know why. Girls!"

By high school she had stopped hating me. She dated a lot of guys, but didn't date anyone for very long. Either they dumped her, or she dumped them. Turned out, it was because they were all looking to get into her pants, and she wanted none of that.

"See?" Rhylee interrupted. "It's just like I said. Men are pigs!"

"Lots are. But wait. If he couldn't get the message, she dumped him. If he did get the message, he was pissed, and he dumped her."

"Pigs." Rhylee said again.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Anyway, one night she went out with a guy for the first time. She didn't come to school the following Monday. Or Tuesday. Or for a month. When she came back, Margaret was a different girl. She wouldn't talk to anyone. She wouldn't look anyone in the eye. She became a spook, a specter, who went to class, took tests and went home."

"It turns out, the guy raped her. It was a 'date rape.' It scarred her deeply. And as the story got around school, the other kids began to talk about her behind her back, as if it were her fault she got raped."

"I was still smitten. I tried to talk to her, but she would just pass me by as if I didn't exist. I gave up trying to talk. Instead, I just started to walk along with her. At first, I would follow along behind her, from class to class."

Karl paused for a moment and grinned. "Nowadays, they would call that stalking." He continued. "After a while, I started to walk next to her. I never said anything other than, 'Hi.' She wouldn't even say 'hi,' back to me. But after a while, when she would come out of class, she would look around for me, and just stand, waiting until I came along."

"It was weird. I still liked her. We hardly ever talked, but I felt happier being with her and not talking, than when she wasn't around. That was our senior year. Then we graduated, and I didn't know if I would ever see her again."

"Turns out, we went to the same college. I studied engineering, she studied to be a teacher. I just bumped into her in the cafeteria. I didn't even know she was at that college. I set my tray at her table, and we ate lunch together. We still didn't talk. After lunch, I walked with her back to her dorm, and we began the same pattern, walking, but not talking."

Karl laughed. "I missed a lot of classes that term, waiting around the last building I saw her go into. It took a while until I knew her class schedule."

Rhylee sat, silent. She was wondering why a guy would follow a cold fish around like that. She wasn't much of a romantic, that was all crap. But there was something about Margaret and Karl's story that touched her.

Rhylee had stopped warning Karl about when it was time to shift Kayden from one breast to the other. He could watch or not, that was his choice. Sometimes he watched. Sometimes he turned his head. Rhylee never saw a pattern.

Karl continued his story. "One winter day, she finally spoke to me. She slipped in the snow, and I managed to grab her before she hit the ground. She lost her books, but not her dignity. I picked her books up for her, and handed them back to her. She looked at me, maybe for the first time since, well you know . . . Then, she said, 'Thanks.'

That's when it started. We finally started talking. We talked about her classes and my classes. We talked about high school, but the conversation there always ended before we got to our senior year. She wouldn't say anything about that year. The year she was raped."

"I fell so much in love. We graduated. She started teaching. I stayed in school for my master's degree. We continued to see each other, and eventually I proposed."

As the wedding day approached, I got more and more excited. I was going to marry the love of my life. I was going to lose my virginity to the woman I had dreamt about for eleven years, from junior high through grad school."

Rhylee shifted a little bit with Kayden to make herself more comfortable. "You were a virgin?" she asked. "That was a long time ago. There's no such thing, anymore."

Karl shook his head. "No Rhylee, virgins still exist. They're not unicorns, mythical beasts from a distant past. You just didn't hang out with the kids who were either too nerdy to have an opportunity, too scared to take a chance, or whose values led them to value their purity."

"Which were you?" Rhylee asked.

"All three!" laughed Karl. "Don't get me wrong! I was all teen-age boy! Just a walking bag of hormones. It seemed like I was excited all the time. I would just look at Margaret, and get, well, you know."

"Hard."

"Yes." That seemed to embarrass Karl, especially saying it while he was right in front of her.

"Was she pretty?"

"I thought she was a goddess. I always did. Let me show you."

Karl abruptly rose from the table, and brought out a couple of pictures. He also brought out an old high school yearbook. He flipped open to a page, and pointed to her senior picture.

Rhylee stared. It was like she was looking at herself. Yes, there were differences, but the facial structure, the slender frame, almost flat-chested look was there.

"I look like her."

"You sure do. You take me back to those days every time I see you."

"So, do I make you hard? Besides yesterday, I mean? Like she did?

"Yes, but not constantly, like her."

Somehow, that disappointed Rhylee, and it showed in her face.

"Rhylee, yesterday you were partly right about one thing. I'm getting older. The plumbing still works, and the thoughts and desires are there, but I'm not a teenager anymore. Most teenaged guys are walking sacks of hormones. By my age, not as much. But girl, I look at you, and, well, you take me back. To me, you're a goddess."

"So, you two got married and lived happily ever after, until she died." Rhylee shifted the conversation back to the story.

"Nope. The wedding was nice. The wedding night, not so much. We changed after the reception, and went to our hotel to start the honeymoon. I went in to use the bathroom and wash up. When I came out, there she was, in blue jeans and a t-shirt. I helped take off her t-shirt, and she took off her bra."

"That time when you were nursing Kayden and you were completely topless . . . you looked just like her. Her breasts were smaller, though."

"So are mine. I hate them. I hope they stay big after Kayden finishes nursing."

"I loved her breasts. They didn't need to be big. They were wonderful, she was wonderful. This was the first pair of real live breasts I had ever seen. Anyway, we finished undressing and got into bed. We kissed, we caressed. I felt her warm little hand on my penis. Then she let go. I took her hand and put it back on me, but she would barely touch it."

"I reached down to her, her . . ." Karl stopped. "I don't know what vocabulary to use. I hate the word cunt. I think it's ugly. Vagina isn't exactly accurate, that's internal. Pussy isn't too bad, can I say that?"

Rhylee laughed. "Karl, this is your house. You say what you want. If I don't like it, I'll leave."

"But that's just it. I don't want you to leave. I want to talk. I have a hard time believing I'm telling you all this. It's so personal"

"Oh, come on, Karl! How much more personal can we get? We've seen each other naked!"

"We've seen each other's flesh. I've seen some of your nakedness, some of your soul. Yesterday you uncovered your body. That's nudity." He grinned. "And it was lovely. When you bare your soul, that's naked. Yesterday, you gave me both. You only saw my body, and I'm surprised you didn't throw up. Today I am trying to show you some of my soul. It's hard."

Rhylee grinned.

"No, girl, not that. Not right now, anyway. It's difficult for me to bare my soul. I don't even like baring my body, and you wouldn't have seen squat, if I hadn't been asleep when you came in. That's really embarrassing."

"Well, she drew back a little when I tried caressing her pussy. Her legs clamped together. And she let go of my little friend down there. She put that hand against my chest and pushed. 'I'm really tired, I don't think I'm ready, tonight,' she said."

"Then she rolled over, and pretended to fall asleep."

"Shit. No. What a tease," Rhylee said. "What did you do?"

"I lay on my back, and started to cry. I was so horny. My penis was hard as a rock. My balls were aching. The woman of my dreams was lying naked next to me, and I wasn't allowed to touch her. I held my penis and started to rub it, very slowly and quietly. I didn't want to disturb her, I didn't want her to know I was masturbating. It didn't take much. I was so ready. I started to get that old feeling, and just clamped my thumb and finger right below the head, and felt the spasms pump the stuff into the shaft. Then I slipped out of the bed and went into the bathroom, and dumped the load into the toilet. I stayed in there for a few more minutes, playing some more with my penis, then flushed, washed my hands, and went back to bed."

"The next morning, we talked. She offered to pay for an annulment. She knew I hated her, because she wouldn't have sex with me. She thought she could do it, but when it came time, it just felt like rape to her."

"Rhylee, I didn't hate her. I loved her. I wanted her. I wanted her, because I loved her. We went back to bed after breakfast. We both got naked, and crawled under the covers, and we talked. We kissed a little, and we talked. I caressed her skin around her shoulders, and we talked. I began stroking her breasts, and feeling her nipples, and we talked. God, I loved that woman's skin. I loved how her nipples got hard, in spite of herself. I loved those little bumps around her areolae when she would get a little aroused. Her breasts were so, so soft." Karl's voice trailed away.

Rhylee pulled the sleeping Kayden away from her breast. Karl watched as she dropped her shirt back over her exposed breast. She spread Kayden's blanket on the living room carpet, and laid him on the blanket.

Karl got up and poured more coffee for them both. They took it into the living room and sat down. Looking down at Kayden, he continued.

I started running my hand down her side as we talked. She told me the details of her rape. Here I am, hard as a rock again, running my hand over her naked hip, and she is describing her hatred of the whole thought of sex. We talked. We talked all day. We skipped lunch, and just lay in bed, naked, and talked. I held her naked body close, and we talked. We missed dinner. I touched her, stroked her, caressed her, loved her. I lightly rubbed her tummy, and my thumb kept going down into her little belly button. Something about that belly button fascinated me."

We kissed. She was such a great kisser. It was like that was safe for her. I started moving my kisses lower, and ended up at her breasts. I moved my hand from her tummy to one breast, and my mouth to the other. I kissed around her nipple. I buried my face between her breasts and kissed the sides of that little valley, on both sides. I began lightly squeezing one nipple and twisting it a little. I pulled it lightly away from her breast, and let it spring back. In the meantime I began lightly sucking on the other nipple."