Karl Cared Enough

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rhylee waited until he sat, and said, "We haven't talked about religion much. I think you believe in God. I call myself a Christian, even if I haven't lived very much like one, and I still say grace before I eat, even if just to myself. Can I say grace out loud, tonight?"

Karl smiled and nodded. He wasn't sure if he would be able to say much at all tonight. He didn't trust his voice to be steady.

"Rhylee bowed her head. With simplicity she began, "Jesus. Thank you for Karl. Thank you that he cares about me. I know I shouldn't ask this, but please be with us, even if this is sin. I know that doesn't make sense, Jesus, but I want to experience some kind of love, just for once. Thank you for this amazing food, from this amazing man. Amen."

She looked up. "Was that ok?"

Karl nodded. "It was beautiful. It's kind of a strange situation isn't it? I want to say one thing. You have complete control. I hope you will trust me. I care about you so much, I don't want to hurt you in any way. If you change your mind at any point, say 'stop,' and I will. At the same time, if you trust me, go with me. In the meantime, I hope you enjoy the meal."

"I've never seen food like this. This is amazing. I didn't know you were a chef!"

"I'm no chef. I've never been trained. I like food, in case you haven't noticed. But I've had no reason to cook since, well, since, you know. . ." He didn't want to complete the sentence.

Rhylee looked around. It's beautiful. Why did you do all this?

"It's the difference between making love and fucking. Making love is about the other person. It's about giving them pleasure. It's about caring about their joy more than your own. If you do that, you won't believe the pleasure you receive."

They then began to focus on the food. As the plates began to empty, Karl got nervous. Food was easy. Making love to this beautiful young woman was more than a little intimidating. There was nothing sexy about him, he thought he was disgusting to look at. How do you start? What do you do? It had been so very long.

Rhylee looked at Karl. "How weird is this?" she thought. In some ways he reminds me of 'Uncle Dick.' But I'm not scared of him, and I'm actually a little turned on."

Karl rose, and removed the plates from the table. Then he set the candle to the side of the table so that there was nothing between them. He set the strawberries on the table, and removed the bowl of melted chocolate from the water bath and put it next to the strawberries.

"Strawberries and chocolate were created to go together. They were also invented to be eaten with no silverware. There is only one way to eat them."

Karl sat back down, opposite the small table from Rhylee. He picked up a berry, and picked it up with his fingers. He carefully dipped it into the chocolate and held it out to Rhylee. She looked a little confused.

"Lean forward." She did. "Close your eyes." They closed. "Open your mouth." It opened. He put the strawberry into her mouth, and said, "Bite."

"Oh, God." Rhylee moaned. "That is so good."

Karl re-dipped the remainder of the berry. "Double dipping is allowed in romance," he informed her with a smile. "And you really don't have to close your eyes."

He placed the berry on her tongue, looking deeply into her green eyes. Then he caressed her cheek lightly with his thumb, before withdrawing his hand. "Now it's your turn."

Rhylee picked up a berry, dipped it in chocolate in and held it out to him. He leaned forward, and took the entire berry into her mouth, including two fingertips. Before she had a chance to withdraw her hand, he sucked the two fingers deeply into his mouth. The berry he pushed into his cheek with his tongue, and then, licked her fingers while sucking on them. Finally he opened his mouth and released her fingers.

"Shit, how'd he do that?" Rhylee wondered. "Suddenly I am so wet. It's like he gave my fingers a blow job."

Then Karl got off his chair a bit, and moved it closer to Rhylee's. "We're too far apart. I don't want the table between us. He dipped another berry, and this time, held her hand as he placed the berry on her tongue.

Rhylee picked up another berry, and dipped it. With an impudent little smile, she dabbed a bit of the chocolate on his nose, before she put it into his mouth. Then she leaned forward, and licked the chocolate back off his nose.

By now, Karl was thoroughly hard, and Rhylee's panties were dripping. They both moved their chairs until they were side by side. Karl put his left arm around her back, as he offered her another berry with his right. She opened her mouth, and he pushed the entire large berry into her mouth.

It was too big. As she bit down, juice and chocolate spilled out of her mouth, and down her chin. Karl leaned toward her, and began licking the chocolate and juice from her skin, and her neck. As she struggled to chew and swallow the berry, he kissed her neck and chest, down to the rosebud tucked into her cleavage. Then he went back up her neck, and kissed her on the lips. Their lips parted, and they tasted strawberry and chocolate from each other's mouths.

Karl broke off the kiss, and Rhylee picked up another berry. After dipping it, she too pushed the entire berry into his mouth. "She's a quick study," Karl thought to himself, happily. He still had a surprise or two for her, however. There was plenty of room in his mouth for the berry and chocolate. He chewed it a bit, and pretended to swallow. Then he leaned toward her for another kiss.

Once again, their lips parted, and with his tongue, he pushed half the mashed berry and chocolate into her mouth. They laughed, and kept kissing and eating, which was a sloppy proposition. Red and brown flowed out of each of their mouths, and onto their chins, and neck. That was it. Dinner was over. Karl stood, and pulled Rhylee to her feet. He began to unbutton her shirt. He swallowed the fruit, and began licking her chin, her neck, her chest, as he fully unbuttoned her. Then he led her over to the couch, and sat, pulling her down, next to him. She was with him every step of the way. She pulled off his jacket, and pulled his polo shirt over his head, and cleaned him with her own amazingly long tongue. They then put their mouths back together.

Carl held her tightly at first, and pressed his lips into hers. Mouths opened and closed. Tongues fought and relaxed. He moved around to her cheek, and then began to lick the top of her ear, and around the edge, until he sucked her earlobe into his mouth. The little plug that she had in her lobe popped out, leaving a largish hole in her lobe. Immediately Karl poked his tongue into this hole and began licking.

Rhylee went nuts. She grabbed at his slacks. She found the zipper and tore it down, and reached into his shorts. It's not like she had to hunt around. His erection was urgently seeking release from its confines. She just grabbed him and squeezed, and hard as she could.

Karl pulled his tongue out of her earlobe, and began flicking it in and out of the center of her ear. He reached around her and discovered that the bra catch wasn't there. With her free hand, Rhylee began to open the closure at her chest.

"Don't," Karl breathed into her ear. "Let me." He moved his hand to her front and gently opened her bra. It fell to her sides, and her breasts were once again exposed to his eyes. It was obviously not the first time he had seen them, but he gazed on them as if it were. Softly, so softly he brushed one hand across the tops of the breasts, from one side to the other, left breast, then right, then left again. He was slow, deliberate and barely touching her.

Rhylee was overwhelmed. She had never been touched so softly before, not even by Mindy. She let go of his groin. She closed her eyes, leaned back into the couch, and just experienced his hand. It didn't quite tickle, but almost.

Karl was turned sideways on the sofa, facing Rhylee from the side. With his right hand he supported her right breast with a cupped hand from the bottom. It was the most amazing bra she ever felt. He bent lower, and kissed the top of her breast. Then he lifted the other, and kissed it. Again he alternated as he began bathing her entire breast with his warm breath and soft lips. The one thing he didn't do was touch her nipples.

Rhylee almost screamed with frustration. "Suck me," she thought. "Suck my tits," she begged within herself. Her nipples crinkled hard and seemed to just flow with her milk. She hoped he wasn't disgusted by the mess.

On the contrary, the sight of the flowing, almost squirting milk only inflamed his passion. This was something Margaret had never been able to offer him. Sometimes while surfing on the web, he would look for videos with squirting breasts. This was a dream come true. Karl opened his mouth, and gently squeezed. He missed, and hit his cheek. He adjusted himself a little and tried again. He missed again. Finally he gave up, and leaned in and began licking the milk off her breasts. He licked and kissed, and finally satisfied Rhylee's frustration and pulled a nipple between his lips. He suckled at her nipples like little Kayden. He drank like he hadn't eaten for a month. Left nipple. Right nipple. Back to the left. He actually drained her dry, on both sides, and quit, just before it became painful.

"How does he know?" she wondered. She didn't realize the tiny signals she sent out. He could feel the fraction of an inch that she withdrew when she was ready for him to move on. He listened to her moans of pleasure. He held her loosely to allow her freedom of movement, so that he could interpret her moves, and take her where her unconscious signals told him where she wanted to go.

He pulled back and looked at her. He looked into her eyes, he looked at her body, with a shirt, and bra dangling on either side of her fully exposed breasts.

Then she looked at his face closely, and burst out laughing. She leaned forward with her tongue and began licking her own milk off his face from where he sprayed himself with her own baby food. Of course, curiosity had driven her to taste her own milk before, but by licking it off his face, it somehow tasted sweeter, better.

"I love her breasts," Karl thought. So young, so soft, even when full of milk. Her pussy is beautiful, and I can't wait to see it again. But that tongue is one of the sexiest things I have ever experienced." When she had finished cleaning him like a momma cat cleans her kittens, she pulled back. He leaned forward and slid the shirt and bra straps off her shoulders, so that they fell to the couch behind her. Now, like him, she was nude to the waist. He held her close, just to feel her breasts pressed against his chest.

He lightly bit at her neck and shoulder. Then he kissed her in the same spot. Then he slid to his knees onto the floor in front of the couch. He pulled her onto her back on the couch, as he knelt beside and over her. He kissed her breasts, the sides and the bottom of her breasts. A small disappointment. She didn't respond to his ministrations at the bottom of her breasts as Margaret used to. "Ah well, everyone's different." he thought.

He covered her tummy with kisses. He kept his hand well away from her pubic area. The waistband of her skirt he treated as an uncrossable barrier. That was for later, in the next room. But the belly button, now that was above the line. And for any disappointment he may have felt with her unresponsiveness at the bottom of her breasts, she more than made up for it when he licked her little belly button. Her tummy wasn't quite flat. It used to be, she had told him, but Kayden had kind of changed that. She was working on getting it back, but for the moment, Karl was glad. It made her adorable belly button just a little bit deeper. More room for his tongue.

The moment he began exploring her navel with his tongue, she jerked and trembled. "Tummy orgasms?" he wondered. "Maybe not an orgasm, but she sure liked it." With his fetish for the belly button, this response was more than he could have dreamed of. Immediately he moved away from it, and began licking in a circle around it, down as far as the skirt waistband. Round and round he went circling in for the kill. He stabbed her again with her tongue, and she responded again, even harder. Suddenly he thought of the way he had seen her play with Kayden. He took a deep breath, and pressed his mouth against her belly, right over her navel, and blew out, making that rude blow on the baby's belly noise.

Rhylee couldn't believe her own reaction. She screamed. It was so unexpected. It was so hot. "Again!" she screamed. He did it again, and she burst into laughter, and almost peed her pants, it felt so good. One more time he stabbed her belly button with his tongue, while cupping one breast in his hand. He sucked hard at her belly button, drawing her tummy skin into his mouth.

"What's he doing to me? What is this? Can you die from feeling this good?" Involuntarily, Rhylee pulled her legs up, drawing her knees toward her chest. She threw arms her around her thighs, and pulled them up against her belly, crushing Karl's head against her tummy. "Unh, Unh, Unh," she grunted and panted. She had never imagined that she had a direct connection between her belly button and her pussy. Mindy had given her great orgasms. Not like this. Karl hadn't even touched her, at least not her pussy, and she was pulsing, with pleasure that was only a half step from pain, it was so intense.

She slowly let her legs back down, and released Karl's head. He took a deep and shaky breath. "Liked that, did you?" he smiled at her.

"Ohhh, man. What was that? I think you killed me."

"No, my sweet, beautiful girl, my wonderful lover. I've helped you come alive, for the first time. I hope I'm not done yet. But it's time for a break."

Karl moved to the end of the couch, lifted her feet, and slipped beneath them. Then he rested them on his lap. She could feel his hardness, below her heels. "Down, boy, down," she said, laughing.

Second to belly buttons, Karl was in love with feet, and Rhylee's were sweet. He began rubbing them. He focused on the arches, with his thumbs. Then he rubbed her toes, one at a time, all ten of them. As he worked her feet over, Rhylee's breath began to return to normal. When she seemed relaxed, he moved back to the floor, on his knees. He stayed at her feet, and started using his mouth again. He kissed them, the heels, the arches, the balls of her feet. He sucked her big toe into his mouth, and played with it, with his tongue.

She responded. She began pushing her feet toward his face, to receive the kisses with greater force. He turned toward the inner side of her ankles, and kissed partway up her calves, while massaging the muscles of her legs downward.

Rhylee felt the moisture starting to flow again. She never dreamed sex could be like this, and he still hadn't touched her genitals. Who knew? This wasn't a man. He was a genii, a magician. It couldn't be real. Rhylee wanted to do something, anything to reciprocate, but he was out of reach. He had told her that this evening was all about her, but she hadn't realized what that meant.

Karl's hands began to travel up and down her legs, never staying anywhere for long. He tickled, he stroked, he caressed, he held, he squeezed. But again, he stopped at the hemline of the skirt. Not once did he try to slip his hands under the fabric. He just played with her legs. Yet, somehow, what he didn't touch had a stronger reaction than what he did touch.

Rhylee began to long for him to touch her thighs. She wanted to feel his hands on her butt. She could hardly stand it, and began rubbing her pussy, through the skirt. Karl didn't stop her. He had his plans, and it was fine if she wanted to give herself a little more pleasure. This was about her pleasure. He cared enough to make love to her, not just fuck her.

She did it. She came again, under her own hand, through the dual layers of cloth, skirt and panties. And as much as she enjoyed it, it fell a little short. She wanted his touch, not her own. But that was Karl's cue. He rose to his feet, leaned over, grasped her hands and pulled her to her feet. She could barely stand, she was still quivering a little from her orgasm.

He turned her toward her, and pulled her close. This time he stroked and caressed her back, from neck to skirt. Then he took one hand, and led her first to the basket. Kayden was sleeping soundly, and he wanted her to be relaxed about him.

Then he led her to his bedroom, and opened the door. She looked around, and immediately said, "Where's the tv?"

"God bless Kim," Karl thought. "I've got something far better to watch than re-runs," he told her. "This is all about you. Who needs a television when you have a goddess?"

Miscue? Rhylee burst into tears. "Shit," Karl thought. "Wrong thing to say?"

He asked her, "What's wrong?"

"I've always been someone's cunt," she sobbed. "I know you hate that word, but really that's the truth. I was a warm place to put a fucking dick. No one ever cared like this. I've never been a g-g-g-g-goddess."

"You've always been a goddess. You just didn't know it, and you didn't demand the worship that was your due as a woman. Don't ever sell yourself short again. Demand that you are treated properly, or show him the door." Karl whispered these words into her hear, quietly but intensely. "I do hate that word. Even more, I hate that guys treated you like that. Never again. You are no one's cunt. You are a woman of infinite value and worth."

He held her close, marveling at the feeling of those beautiful young breasts pressed against his chest. He felt his hard penis crying for release. "First things, first," he told his impatient member. The skirt was held in place only by an elastic waistband, so he simply tugged it over her hips, and let it drop to the floor. Then he ran his hands down her sides, from armpits to her hips. When he reached her panties he stopped and stepped back. "Boy's shorts!" he said with delight.

"You like?" she asked with a little grin.

"Oh, yeah. I don't know how, but you just managed to turn me on even more than I was. But if you don't mind. . ." and with that he reached forward and tugged them over her hips as well, and let them follow her pants to the floor.

"My turn," she said. She unbuckled his belt, and unfastened the pants, and they too joined the other clothing on the floor. It didn't take long for his boxers to head in the same direction.

"Sorry," Karl told her.

"Why?"

"It's not a fair trade. I get to see a goddess. You're stuck with a gargoyle."

"Yup, you're a fat, ugly bald old man." she answered impudently. And I've never been so juiced up in my life. Once I've killed you with a heart attack, I'm going to the mall to find another fat, ugly bald old man."

With that, Rhylee reached forward and grasped his thoroughly erect penis and drew him toward her. Step by step she backed toward the bed until she backed into it, and fell to her back on the bed.

At this point, Karl was done with the teasing. He went straight to her pussy. He turned her lengthwise on the bed, spread her legs, and crawled between them. He lowered his head to her unshaven mound, and kissed. Immediately he put his tongue between the thick puffy lips. He tried to remember her description of her first time with Mindy. Up and down the length of her slit, his tongue traveled. Then he rotated, and lay perpendicular to her and sucked the clitoral hood between his lips. He took a moment out, and put his forefinger into his mouth to lubricate it, and replaced his tongue in her musky groove with his dampened figure. His mouth returned to the tiny bud at the top.

A little licking, a little sucking, a little tongue teasing, and a finger that moved up and down, and then plunged into her vaginal opening. Back and forth, in and out, up and down, Karl focused on those few square inches.