Karl Cared Enough

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rhylee, groaned. She moaned. Moisture seemed to flow out of her. She tried to thrash from side to side, but Karl wouldn't let her escape. He bore in, increasing the pressure on her mound. Then he backed off, and blew gently, directly on her clit. Rhylee went over the edge. Far over the edge. She screamed, another primal scream, but this was in pleasure instead of emotional torture.

Karl took advantage and moved in for the kill. He sucked on the clitoral area, and the upper part of her inner and outer lips. He sucked hard, pulling them to his teeth, and ruthlessly stabbed at her clit with his tongue. Two fingers plunged into her vagina, and he wiggled them inside her.

Rhylee bounced up and down beneath him as much as he would allow. She beat her fists on the back of his head. She screamed again, and shook and clenched, and released, and started it all over again. It was a sexual earthquake registering 9.5 on the Richter scale.

"Kill me!" she screamed. "Kill me now! I can't stand this. It's too much!"

Karl paid her words no mind. He knew there was more in her. She hadn't started pulling away yet, she was still pressing herself forward. One last move. He gave her a gentle love bite, right on her pussy, just like she described doing to Mindy. That was it. That was the final straw.

Rhylee took a deep breath to scream again, and then just collapsed. Every muscle in her body contracted. She pulled her pussy away from Karl's face. She backed away from him completely, and he let her. He watched her thigh muscles quiver. He loved this. He did it. He moved her to a level of pleasure that she didn't know existed. If it stopped here, fine. He would go into the bathroom, take care of his own pleasure and be happy.

Every once in a while he would blow another puff of breath at her pussy. Every time she jerked and pulled back. Finally he crawled up her body, and lay beside her. Now he kept his hand completely away from her beautiful mound. He stroked her hip bone on the opposite side of her body from where he was lying. She had started leaking again, so he licked the milk off the breast nearest him. There was no intensity. He wanted her to calm down, but slowly. A little mild stimulation, just to let her return to normal.

Suddenly he heard an old familiar voice. He swore that Margaret was whispering to him. "I want you in me. I want you in me now."

"I'll kill you." He whispered to Margaret. "Look how much weight I've gained. Look how fat I've gotten. You'll be crushed to death."

"I want you in me," her voice came again. "Please. Finish making love to me. Finish the job, please."

Karl had been sure that it had been Margaret's voice, but it was Rhylee on the bed beside him. "Are you sure? He asked. "I'm pretty heavy. It'll be pretty uncomfortable for you."

"Don't get stupid on me, now. You understand my words. Get your damn prick inside me, and do it before I kill you. I'll do it if you leave me like this!"

"Give me a pillow," he ordered her. She threw one at him, and he scooped her bottom up with one hand and lifted it off the bed. He put the pillow under her butt, and let her back down. With her pussy pointing a little higher in the air, his fat belly was less of an obstacle. He crawled up between her legs, and picked his hardened flesh with one hand and guided it toward her.

Rhylee reached down and took control. She pulled him to her, and with a simple thrust he was in.

"I'm sorry, Margaret," he said in his head. "Please forgive me."

The voice returned. "There's nothing to forgive. I wanted this for you. You missed so much, being married to me, because of that stupid date. I could never get completely past it. But you were always tender and loving. You never demanded, you never pushed me beyond what I could accept. Rhylee would never meet a man who could release her from her limits like you could. She is my gift to you. You are my gift to her. Now I can be at peace, my anger, my hatred has been healed. Only love can heal like this, on earth, and in heaven."

"Tonight, tomorrow, you will love each other. It won't happen again. You will become the father she needs, she will become the daughter you wanted. Now love her. Make love to her. Give yourself completely, make yourself completely naked to her. Then move forward in your life, and live." The voice faded away.

Karl supported himself on his elbows, and began stroking in and out. He knew it wouldn't last long. He was so primed he was surprised that it lasted even a second. Really he had no idea how long he was in her. Tenderly, slowly, they stroked toward and away from each other. He leaned forward and kissed her chest. She reached up and put her arms around his neck.

"ILY," she said. "I love you. I never said that before. Just the letters. But I do. I love you." her breathing became shorter again, and suddenly her pussy clamped around his penis. One more time, her body pulsed with rhythmic waves. Her climax was by no means as intense as the previous ones, but that would have killed her, she thought.

It was like Karl. It was gentle, it was thorough, it completed her. He stroked a few more times into her tightly clenched vagina, and then he groaned. His rod pulsed and he began filling her with his own fluids. As he pulsed he continued to stroke, slowly and gently, until finally he slipped out of her. He rolled to her side, and kissed her lips very gently. He kissed one nipple, then the other. Then he pulled her toward him, and they simply lay together, for a time.

Finally one last touch. He rolled to the side of the bed, and pulled out a soft dry cloth, and tenderly cleaned and dried the fluids drooling out from between her legs. He lay back beside her, and kissed her again. She kissed him back, moved away from the wet spot, grasped his soft, floppy penis and squeezed it affectionately and drifted off to sleep in his arms.

Karl thought about the voice. He thought about Rhylee. The voice was right. If he tried to hold on to her, he would destroy her life. She needed a good man her own age. Kayden needed a daddy, and he was too old for that. He could get into being a grandpa, though. Maybe he could help guide her into being the right woman, in order to find the right man. Finally his eyelids grew heavy, and he drifted to sleep.

When he awoke, he was confused. Was he still asleep? Was he dreaming. Oh, god, he didn't pee the bed did he? His penis felt so wet. It began to harden. He opened his eyes, and the goddess was back. Rhylee was kneeling at his side, bent over with his penis in her mouth. She was sucking him hard.

"Oh, darlin' no. You don't need to do that."

Rhylee pulled her mouth away and looked at him. "Yesterday was about me. Today is about you. I've been fucked hundreds of times. You made love to me. You've made love. You've never been fucked. Today, you're getting fucked. I think it's what Margaret wants."

Karl felt a thrill as she said this, even while gently pumping his penis, to keep him erect.

"I've been waiting for you. I woke up, and Kayden was still asleep, so I came back in here. It's like I heard a voice, saying, 'fuck him.' Not in a bad nasty way, but in a wham-bam thank you ma'am way. So that's the order of the morning. Fuck you, Karl."

She continued. "I've been frigging myself for an hour, just to keep myself wet. I'm so ready to come, I could scream! I just kept thinking about last night, and playing with myself. So now, Karl, ready or not here I come. You, too, I hope," she giggled.

With that she threw one leg over him like she was mounting a horse. She raised herself up, and grasped his erection in her little hand. She pointed it directly at her pussy, and sank herself down, enveloping him in her welcoming, wet, warmth.

"Ahhhh," they said in chorus, and then giggled together.

"Ride 'em cowboy," Rhylee said, softly. She simply rested on him, feeling his hardness inside. She clenched her pussy muscles, just to confirm his presence.

Karl looked up at the young goddess who had just swallowed him alive. He couldn't believe his eyes, his ears, or his penis. He reached forward with his right hand, and began manipulating her clitoral hood. With his left hand he reached up to a breast.

"Better be careful. I've reloaded. I'm likely to soak you."

"Sounds good. You soak my outside, I'll soak your inside."

They began rocking together, and got lost in time. By lying on his back, Karl found that he had a stamina he had never experienced before. He let Rhylee do the work for a while, and just went with her. Then he began to take control, and thrust vigorously in her, all the while playing with her clit and tit. Sure enough she leaked and squirted all over his chest. She laughed, and mopped some of it up with her forefinger. She stabbed at his mouth with the finger and said, "Here, eat your breakfast." Happily he licked the breast milk from her finger, and they continued. He fucked her, she fucked him. He touched her, she fed him. Both of them felt the climax approaching from a distance.

The tempo increased. He let go of her breast, and took his hand away from her clit. He pulled her down on top of him. She began bouncing wildly on him, and he thrust upward equally uncontrolled. Suddenly he stopped, and nearly squeezed the breath out of her as his penis began pumping again. She followed seconds behind him, and lost herself in the experience of the orgasm. Finally she just collapsed, limply on him, as limp as his penis when it slipped out of her.

She raised herself up a bit, and kissed him on the lips. "Tag, you're fucked!" she giggled. Then she climbed off him and ran out of the room. Moments later she returned with Kayden. She climbed back onto the bed, held Kayden to her breast and he began to nurse, hungrily.

"I thought he was one lucky kid, being able to do that," Karl stated. "I was right." He lay back and watched with delight. His trailer park Madonna lay there, stark naked, holding her little boy to first one breast then the other. She burped Kayden, then took him into the other room to change him.

Karl got up, and went into the bathroom. He started the shower and climbed in. A few moments later he found he was not alone. Quarters were close, which made it all the more erotic. Karl couldn't believe it, but he actually started growing hard again. With a soapy hand, Rhylee reached out to him and began to stroke him yet again.

Karl knew that he wouldn't come. There was nothing left. Even so, it felt good. He reached out with a soapy hand and washed her between the legs. She giggled and danced away an inch. They kissed fondly and lovingly, and then finished washing and rinsing one another. Karl turned off the water, and stepped out, then offered her his hand to help her out of the tub.

He took a towel and dried her off, taking particular care with his favorite bits. Then she returned the favor. They kissed again, then left the bathroom, and dressed.

Karl went to the kitchen and cleared the table from the night before. He pulled the eggs out of the refrigerator and asked, "How do you like them?"

"Cooked," she giggled.

They sat together for breakfast. "This isn't going to happen again, is it?" Rhylee asked him.

He shook his head. "No. You need someone other than me. Kayden needs someone other than me."

"I thought so. Something told me that this was a one time deal." She got up and went around the table. She sat in his lap, put her arms around his neck and kissed him, hard. Again they opened their lips to one another, and allowed their tongues to dance together with joy. Finally she pulled back, with tears in her eyes.

"Thank you. You changed my life. You and Margaret. I don't know how, but you did it. I may need someone else, but last night, I needed you, and you were there. You cared enough to make love to me. I will always love you. Always," she said firmly, as if to forestall any argument from him."

"I will always love you." Karl said slowly. I'm just realizing that you gave me my life back, as well. What a gift you are," he marveled.

"Can I keep your shirt?" she asked. "For always?"

"Of course. Wear it in good health." he laughed.

Rhylee slipped off his lap. She gathered up the baby, the diaper bag and Karl's shirt. She also picked up one of the candles and stuck it in the diaper bag. "I'm going to light this every year on our 'anniversary.' You keep one and do it, too." With that she left the trailer, and went back to her own.

Ten minutes later, Karl heard his cell phone summoning him to the bedroom. There was a text from Rhylee.

"I don't know who Kim is, but you should go see her."

Karl stared at the phone's tiny screen. He didn't tell Rhylee anything about Kim. He looked up. "Margaret?" he asked.

Then he said aloud, "You know, maybe I will go see her."