Karla

Story Info
She's at it again.
1.6k words
2.5
7.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we were driving to the studio, the one Karla keeps for special occasions, we talked about what we would encounter there. She drove with her skirt bunched around her waist. My hand was rubbing down between her legs over her soaked silk panties mercilessly teasing her pussy, she loved the attention in preparation for this evenings adventure. Her outfit was a tight black skirt, white blouse, black stockings and high heels.

Talking about the client who is waiting, she informed me that this one was not a first timer. "I know his limits, but I think tonight, in your honor, I may stretch those limits a little bit." She orgasmed as we pulled into the studio parking lot.

With my fingers full of her sticky juices I pushed them against her mouth, playfully forcing it open. Her tongue slid between my fingers as if she was eating her own pussy. I leaned over to savor the taste with a kiss.

Quietly entering the back door, we crept along a wall to see what was happening in the middle of the room on a stage under red lights. I remember those lights, fondly.

I could see a man squirming face down flat on the floor. His wrists and ankles were connected by short black chains, right wrist to right ankle, left wrist to left ankle. Naked and sweating he was slithering around the floor, forced into awkward crablike gyrations.

At the far end of the room an imposing woman stood dressed in a black leather corset and panties, thigh high black leather stiletto boots, bare breasted and wearing a mask. It was Jen, she was giving the guy a harsh workout wielding a four foot buggy whip with barbs at the end. She uses it to stimulate uncooperative subjects.

"Come on you dirty little piece of shit, get your pussy ass over here." With the buggy whip she began whipping the guys back and ass, I counted at least thirty cracks, there must have been more. "Thats it, shimmy your way over like the perverted lizard you are." She glanced our way and waved with a smile.

I found Jen to be charming enough but I told myself to be wary anyway. "You guys were a little late, so I decided to get started. Karla, you remember our favorite piece of shit over there." I'm sure the guy on the floor could hear every word she said.

When I looked closer, I was surprised to see he had a pretty impressive hard cock. His ass and back were covered with welts. "We can let him rest while we have a drink." chirped Jen, "He is not done yet, there is still a little fight left in him, I hope." They turned and walked away arm in arm leaving me to follow, behind.

Over her shoulder, Karla instructed me to pull out an Army cot from the prop area and set it up under the lights. I had to hurry to catch up. When we got back, after some drinks, the guy was sitting up with a blank look on his face. We tied him face up on the cot, legs spread hung over the sides tied to the cross frame, arms the same way to the other cross frame.

He struggled and cried when his bloody lacerated ass hit the rough canvas. There was a distant look in his eyes when we laid him down on his back, it was obvious he had elevated to that pleasure space all of us yearn for.

It was decided that he should be hooked up to a car battery, a rheostat and alligator clamps, just for the fun of it. "Roger, be a dear and connect those clamps to his balls, one on each, and Jen, you can control the voltage if you like." As Jen tested the voltage amounts, the guy looked like he would explode with every turn of the rheostat. Every muscle in his body tightened, his eyes bulged. When she turned it down, he uttered a wailing drone and dropped off into a half dazed state. His cock never waned, but it was turning a dark purple matching his balls.

Karla removed her panties, hiked up her skirt then walked over and sat straddling his head. She wiggled to get comfortable with his mouth on her pussy and his nose in her ass. The guy was gulping for air, she loves that sound, for her, it is the sound of absolute submission.

Karla was in never never land on the guys face so Jen took over by first having me remove my clothes and put my hands behind my back. She quickly bound them with duct tape. She whispered, "Roger, I want you to go over there and suck that guys cock, give him a good blow job." Surprised, I mumbled something about not wanting to, she continued, "Think of it as a favor to me, but if you resist I will have to force the issue."

I turned to her "But I never," Crack, the whip hit the end of my cock doubling me over in time to get more cracks on my ass cheeks. I hurried over to the guy and kneeled down. I looked up at Karla who smiled, urging me on.

This was new territory for me but I was so turned on I knew I could actually do it. Jen stood behind me laughing along with Karla. I never considered myself to be bi sexual but I had to obey Jen.

Just before I opened my mouth Jen gave him another shot of voltage that made him jump, his whole body began to quiver. Karla squealed at his intense reaction as Jen pushed my head down to take his cock in my mouth. I did and the first thing I noticed was the salty taste of his sweat and impressed by how hard his cock was.

Doing what I thought would get him off, I sucked it, teased it and nibbled on it as best I could when he began to moan into Karla. Jen grabbed my cock and began jerking me off. It did not take long for both of us to explode. He filled my mouth with a large load of cum. I gaged on it allowing some to go down my throat with some gushing out. It tasted different than mine but not too bad.

Karla got off his face, grabbed her panties and wiped up the puddles of cum, mine from the floor, his from my chin. With a smile she stuffed the cum soaked panties in my mouth. "Keep those in there," she warned, "I think we may have found a side of you we can have some fun with."

Jen released the guy from the cot and escorted him to the exit, gathering his clothes on the way, he could dress himself outside the back door. He walked with her quietly mumbling incoherently, his balls were swollen, his ass and back were shredded and his cock was shriveled up, he was totally whipped but he promised to return.

The three of us retired to a sitting area to rest but Jen had other ideas. She kneeled down and laid face down over on an ottoman spreading her knees as wide as they would go. Pointing at me she ordered, "Get over here and take my panties off me." Karla reached over and removed her panties from my mouth. My hands were still taped making the way over difficult but when I reached her pussy I fell forward and dove in.

I sucked the juices from the crotch of her sodden panties enjoying the tangy taste. They were black silk, the full back kind, very slippery, hard to hold onto with my teeth. The smell of her sweaty pussy was intoxicating. I removed the panties slowly stretching them tight halfway down her thighs. Karla came over and snipped them away with scissors. I found my cock getting hard once again.

When I reached her pussy, I sucked and chewed on the lips and found her clitoris, it was like the grand prize for both of us when I gnawed at it. She humped the ottoman frantically as her juice ran down her thighs. I was there lapping it up feeling very submissive.

She was about to cum when she yelled, "My asshole, get your tongue in my asshole, do it! She reached back and spread her ass cheeks for my easy access. Immediately I shifted to her asshole, another first for me, to try and please her.

Then it happened, she had a thunderous orgasm that drenched my whole face, I drank in as much as I could it was delicious, I was submerged. It was a comforting feeling, my laying there between her legs like that with my face in her ass and pussy, I felt like, I surrendered.

From a sofa nearby, Karla was enduring her own thunderous orgasm when Jen and I finally sat up to watch. She was using a dangerous looking vibrating dildo with a clitoris stimulator. It was like the icing on the cake for the evening, so to speak.

Jen and I were mesmerized by the sight of her with legs spread wide jamming the dildo in and out of her pussy, tweaking her nipples at the same time. When the orgasm subsided Jen and I applauded. We all laughed hysterically.

Karla stood, "Well, I have had enough for tonight, you guys coming home with me? Ok, lets go, Roger you sleep in the guest room, Jen and I will take the master bedroom. We will come and get you for breakfast, see you then." Jen asked, "Do you like surprises?"

This evening was a rousing success for all three of us, no doubt about it. I have to say, when I hooked up with Karla I never expected sucking cock and rimming assholes would be part of it. Not surprisingly, I am none the worst for ware.