Karl's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once she was tied down he went to get his naughty school girl whispering in her ear, "it's your turn Mel daddy is going to fuck you."

Karl kissed her passionately and felt her lips part. She was wet from her orgasm. He turned towards Jennifer.

"I need you to suck your sister dry honey she's a little sloppy." He watched Jennifer as the color rose up in her face.

"Please don't do this. Daddy!!??" Jennifer looked horrified. She started backing up against her restraints watching Karl walked over to get the paddle. He spanked her some good whacks on the ass until he was pretty confident she was sore. Her sister spread her legs in anticipation and Karl put his hand on Jennifer's head guiding it in between his other daughter's legs. He left the girls to go get a small plug for Jennifer's virgin ass and some lubricant.

"Suck her dry for daddy honey." He poured a healthy amount of lubricant on the plug and then went to his daughter spreading her ass cheeks. The vacuum suckling and slurping as she sucked the juices out of her sister were such a hot noise his erection returned with a vengeance. When he approached with the plug he felt Jennifer scrambling to get away neglecting Melinda's spread legs and hungry pussy.

Karl picked up the paddle and gave her a good whack and she froze. He pulled her ass up close for inspection putting both his hands on her cheeks he rested his finger against her anal opening. Nothing had gone in her from this direction before. He pushed the plug up to her ass and wiggled it pouring some lubrication directly into her hole pushing a finger inside. Melinda kiss your sister while I put this in her ass. Melinda was eager to taste her own juices and to kiss her beautiful twin so she gently pushed her restrained body against Jennifer and kissed her. She could taste herself on her lips. Just as they were getting really into it, Karl slipped the plug into Jennifer's ass. She wasn't fighting. He went to slip the butterfly panties on her so she could have both sides filled and buzzing while he fucked Melinda. He would let Melinda have the controls. His hands would be busy. Taking Melinda to the other bed he put her tummy down and started to restrain her.

Melinda looked at her dad, "You don't need that dad I want to fuck you. I want to be able to move my arms."

Karl looked at her, "Honey it's going to hurt. I'm going to be wearing a strap on and I'm going to fuck you in the ass while your sister is watching. Daddy is going to fill both your virgin holes. I want my cock in your ass honey. I really don't want you scrambling to get away from me. I want you to stay put."

Melinda looked frightened now. "What are you going to fuck me with dad? Not that huge dildo. It won't fit please daddy don't."

Karl reassured her. "No honey we have to work up to that one. He pointed to the normal sized one. I want to fuck you a little before I turn you over though." Karl loosened her restraints enough she could get her hands around him but not get off the bed. He rubbed his cock against her love box. Raking the head against her lips, clit, and watched her as she tried to move her ass up to meet his strokes. He handed her the remote to her sister's toy. As she turned it on, he pushed inside her gently, feeling the hymen give way. She let out a scream of pain that quickly turned into lust again. She was watching her sister. He glanced at Jennifer who was looking at them with such an intense expression he felt his blood rise up in his cock. Jennifer looked jealous. She obviously wanted to be the one fucking her dad. He violated Melinda several strokes.

Grabbing her arms he unhooked both restraints, saying "turn over honey."

He again tied her down with her ass in the air. He got up to reposition the close up camera. He wanted her ass and his cock to clearly fill the TV screen as his wife watched him fuck her little girl in the ass this first time. He rubbed his cock on the outside of her ass making sure the camera caught every movement keeping his body in a good position for the viewing later. He leaned into his daughter grabbing her tits and asked her.

"Do you want me in your ass honey?" He flicked his finger in her.

"Oh fuck me in the ass daddy. Yes, please fuck me in the ass. Put the dildo on I want to look at you while you're fucking me though dad please."

Karl was intrigued. He unhooked her again and flipped her back over and went to the toys looking for the dildo attachment with the rabbit. It would hit her clit while he was fucking her in the ass. Both girls watched their father as he strapped another penis to his body. He walked over and grabbed the lubricant putting it on his own penis. He got back on the bed rubbing the vibrating dildo against his daughter as she rose up to meet him.

"Fuck me daddy. Please fuck me. Oh, fuck me in my ass"

He gradually entered her with the cock strapped on and let his own enter her tight perfect little ass. He gently pushed as he felt the sides of her rectum stretch to accommodate his fully lubricated penis. He loved how difficult the movement was as her tight little asshole barely accommodated him. He moved slowly while he looked into her eyes. This new experience was shocking. He loved that she was still in her naughty costume her stilettos on her feet with her knees bent. He fucked her. She loved it. Her ass and her pussy were filled. She let her dad ride her with abandon. He increased his tempo until he was hitting her with his balls swinging and a nice slapping noise started. The rabbit was hitting her clit and tickling her into submission. He felt himself reaching his limit.

"I want my baby to cum, oh baby cum, cum for daddy, I want to hear when you cum baby?"

"Oh, dad I'm going to cum. Fuck me in my ass daddy. Fuck me harder. Oh ...oh....oh... " She had her hands on her sisters remote and turned her head to see her hungry jealous sister staring back at them. "Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes."

Karl was startled when he felt his daughter's anal contractions he could actually feel her ass have its own orgasm and it sent him over the edge as he exploded. He filled her ass with his sperm letting it gush and fill her anal cavity. He'd never had anal sex before and he could feel his daughters tight ass more then he'd ever felt a woman's orgasm in their pussy. He fell into his daughter spent, her perky breasts against his skin. He was exhausted. He rested with the girls tied to the beds for a good 30 minutes. Then he got up to move Jennifer to the same bed they were in.

He would fuck Melinda again as she fucked her sister wearing the huge cock with the gigantic dildo that would be violating her ass. He needed to get a larger butt plug in Jennifer to stretch her out enough for the huge anal attachment he would be strapping on her sister after they rested from this round of fucking. He slowly got up and went and grabbed the dog collars, leashes, and the huge dildos he couldn't believe he was about to use. They were more than 4 times the size of his cock. He took the restraints off Jennifer first putting the dog choker collar on her neck. Then he hooked the leash to the choker collar.

"There now you can move your arms and legs freely but if you try to get away you'll injure your neck. We need to be careful this collar could actually kill you if anyone pulls on it too hard. Girls these collars are just for keeping you on the bed not for hurting each other don't pull on them." Karl went to the bed to take the restraints off Melinda and put her dog collar and leash on. Then he grabbed the biggest butt plug to put inside Jennifer's ass to prepare her for the fucking her sister was going to give her with the gigantic strap on dildos. He put a ton of lubrication on it and then pulled the other butt plug out pouring lubricant into her stretched out ass before he gently squeezed the other one going slow as to not hurt her too badly. It felt like it took him 15 minutes to get the huge butt plug in his daughter's ass. Melinda had moved in to suck and twist her sisters tits while her dad worked on getting her fitted with the huge plug.

"I wish I had those huge things going into me Jenn. I wish you were fucking me with them. They look so scary."

She bit her sister's tit a little harder now. Her dad handed her the finger vibrator knowing it would have a huge significance for his wife when she saw her daughter using it on her sister while he was preparing to have Mel fuck Jen filling both her holes with adult toys that were over-sized and would stretch her anus and vagina out. Both girls were so tight. He couldn't believe he'd gotten the last butt plug into Jennifer. He was surprised she was looking so comfortable with that huge thing in her ass.

"Ok girls, I'm still limp make daddy hard my babies."

He looked at his daughters and pulled gently on their leashes. Both girls felt the pressure in their neck as the choke collar constricted. Their perky tits were clearly visible at multiple angles for the 3D cameras. He saw the leashes tighten around their necks and their frightened expressions as he pulled a little tighter. He wanted both of them completely naked. He took the outfit off Melinda and put his arms around both girls nibbling on one tit them moving to the other daughter's tits using his mouth and both his hands massaging perky tits on both girls going back and forth.

"OK, girls tell me what you'd like to do."

Jennifer looked at her dad. "I want Mel to fuck me while you kiss me and pinch my tits."

Karl turned to Melinda, "and you?"

Melinda in a kind of frenzied crazed voice replied, "While you're pinching her tits I want your dick inside my ass while you're wearing that." Karl followed her finger down to the dildo he'd bought that was the size of a large vase.

"I want you to be fucking me hard in the ass dad. I want you to fuck me so hard you're pushing me down while you're pulling on the leash."

Karl looked worried, "I can't pull on these leashes girls and I don't want you pulling on your sisters leash either. You could get seriously hurt. These are just to keep you on the bed and in the room until we are done fucking." Karl reflected that maybe he could wrap his hands around her throat and put gentle pressure on her. She would have the same sensation but this fuck fest wouldn't turn into a funeral for one of his girls. He didn't hate the girls. He was still planning on staying married to their mother if his revenge didn't end their marriage like it probably would and should.

He thought about fucking Melinda hard while she was fucking Jennifer with those huge dildos stretching her sister out while he nibbled on Jennifer's tits and choked Melinda and he felt his erection returning. He was ready. The girls were ready. He got up to get the largest dildo and he again attached it to his body. He would be pushing that into Melinda's tight pussy while he was pounding into her ass. That meant the huge cock would be violently entering her while he was grabbing his hands around her neck. He helped Melinda put on her strap on with the huge dildos for her sister and then they positioned themselves. He needed to turn the 5th camera around so he could get the cameras positioned for close ups on both girls. He wanted every movement caught in very clear 3D action. Those huge dildos would be filling the entire TV screen.

Jennifer was on the bottom, Karl grabbed a liberator wedge and had her lay flat on her back with her ass pointed up, she was flexible so she could put her legs around her sister's neck, this would give her sister the angle for deep penetration and a clear view. Karl strapped on the huge dildo.

"Let's do this." Karl removed the butt plug from Jennifer's stretched ass and guided Melinda into her. Jennifer started to squirm.

"It's not going to fit, it's too big, ok stop. Please stop."

Her sister had no intention of stopping. Melinda put all her weight down and forced her way into her sister. Jennifer cried out in pain.

"Oh God that hurts, it hurts." Karl got in and kissed her gently and made her sister slow down. Then he nibbled on her boobs. "oh dad that feels better. Oh. She got a funny expression. Oh. It feels good."

Karl watched as Jennifer took on the huge dildos and watched his lovely Melinda's face knowing she was fucking another girl in complete control. She loved this, he could tell. Jennifer was no longer in pain and able to fully accommodate the over-sized toys. This surprised him. He was a little mad at Melinda for hurting her sister. So he put his hands around her throat and forced his way into her pussy with the vase sized cock moving it back and forth a little at a time since it was too big to fit in with one stroke and put a constant pressure on it. He couldn't get it all in quickly. It just gave a little at a time. Melinda was groaning she had stopped fucking her sister because the cock entering her was too big for her to move. It was holding her there. That's when Karl picked up momentum it was actually his violent thrusts that were now causing both his girls to be filled. He had his hands around Melinda's throat being very careful not to squeeze too hard while he pumped and pumped. The huge dildo was slamming into his daughter's pussy with his dick pummeling her ass as she was forced into her sister's pussy and ass. He watched in loving awe as both his daughters were filled both front and back and he was in control of the movement.

"Oh God girls, your ass is so tight. Fuck your sister. Fuck your sister." Karl stopped then reflecting.

"Hey let's just take all this shit off. I want to just fuck you girls without all this stuff on." He started unhooking the strap on from himself then from his other daughter. He took the dog collars off. He pushed it all aside and pulled his girls into an embrace kissing one and then the other. "I love you girls."

He kissed Melinda; "I love you so much" he turned to Jennifer kissing her next, "You girls are my life." Jennifer had turned in to kiss him kicking her leg over so she could ride her dad. Her ass was free of all plugs and with just a wet pussy she started fucking her dad. Karl was happy to feel she was still as tight as she ever was. She was a willing participant actively fucking him of her own free will. His heart swelled with love for both his girls. Oh God her tight pussy was so hot. His daughters tits bouncing in front of him.

"Oh that's so nice dad. I love that your hands are pushing me down on your dick while I'm riding you like a cowgirl"

Melinda placed her pussy over her dad's lips so he could eat her while she faced her sister. Then she massaged her sisters breasts letting her dads tongue flick in and out of her. She moved her ass smothering Karl while licking and kissing her sister. The three of them gained momentum with Karl's dick firmly in his daughter while she rocked up and down on him moaning. Melinda's mouth and hands were all over Jennifer while Jennifer's mouth and hands were all over her.

Karl quickly dug his lips out of Melinda's crotch as she complained bitterly.

Carl called out, "Oh, shit I'm going to explode" Karl had grabbed Jennifer's hips and was raising his hips against her as she came down his shaft. Melinda thrashed her body back down covering his mouth and grinded as he pushed his mouth and face back and forth against her. She started to shake and bounce on his face. He could tell she was close so he violently lifted his face and pushed, pushed, pushed.

"oh... oh.... Oh."

Jennifer watched her sister cum as she rode her dad knowing he was almost there and it sent her over the edge. She felt her dad's creamy explosion as he sung out. She let herself drop on the bed parts of her naked fulfilled body touching both her dad and her sister as they all three laid together spent. It seemed like hours before any of them moved. Then he invited them to watch him edit and make their experience into a 3D movie for their mother.

A few days later, Nicole had come home after her shift wanting to watch her shows. She grabbed the latest tape of "The Good Wife" slipping it in their flat screen 3D TV. She had been looking forward to the new one all week. She thought it was odd that Karl had a black sheet covering the couch but she let it go until he walked into the room. He walked over to her with straps showing her they were restraints and undressed her. This was out of the norm for her husband so she felt her body respond. He took off her blouse and bra dropping down to playfully bit her breast. Then he pulled her pants and panties down and off until she was naked. Karl used the Velcro straps on the sheet to restrain her. Slipping his head between her legs he turned her TV program on.

"You taped over my NASCAR bitch. Enjoy the movie." She knew he had seen her sex tape. Embarrassed she watched as her daughters appeared on the screen restrained and scared. She would have been more horrified had he not felt so good bobbing up and down between her legs. He was raping her babies and had recorded it with very close up camera angles. She listened to her daughter scream.

"When you let me loose I'm going to fucking kill you, you sick fuck. I hate you. How could you do this to mom?"

What he was doing to her babies was already starting to make her wet. Her eyes got wider as she saw Jennifer go from fear to responsive. Her girls walked in smiling. They were carrying something but it definitely wasn't popcorn. Karl reflected on the day he married a very pregnant Nicole. He wasn't even mad at her for cheating anymore. This was just the beginning. He liked that the girls were both wearing nothing but nipple clamps and strap on dildos. They were both excited to fuck their mom and spank her for cheating on their daddy.

12