Karma Ain't Always a Bitch

Story Info
Passion and betrayal...maybe.
6.1k words
4.61
30.3k
14

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/14/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First I would like to apologize for the length of time with no activity. Real life reared its ugly head. Now that I can work on this a bit, I started working Chapter nine up, and went back through to check a few things, and found myself looking at some necessary edits. They are clarifications and streamlines mainly, with one foreshadowing element added.

In the interest of full disclosure there are a couple of things that you should keep in mind when you read on. I started this with the initial premise and a completely non-sexual dog that you meet in Chapter six. The story made it into the middle of the second chapter, and I found that the characters decided that they were going to change the script so to speak. There are quite a few people that got mad at something that was a phantom wandering around in the drafty halls between my ears.

I'm not sure about your fantasy world, but mine has no STD's. If I'm thinking about what it would feel like to do whatever to whoever, I'm not going to stop myself and find out if the mental picture has anything communicable.

I would like to thank "takemeaway my love" for the assistance.

Thanks for taking the time, and please feel free to comment through the Lit profile.

TNC

**********

Mark Thompson was hurriedly packing the last of his stuff when he was seized by two large hands that threatened to snap his neck if he twitched. Twitch he did though, and managed to land one elbow to the mid-section of his attacker, although it felt more like hitting one of the bulkheads than a stomach. He regretted it as soon as it landed and was rewarded with being stuffed head first into his rack, a hulk of a person giggling like a loon behind him.

"Let me out, you fucking ape!" Mark yelled, only fueling the unexpected gales of laughter coming from Jack Swanson, the chief of the SEAL unit attached to the special operations submarine Mark was assigned to.

They had known each other for over twenty years, Jack and his sister Amy were closer to him than any family could ever be. They had seen him through more drama than anyone deserved and were still his lighthouses in every storm.

Once Jack was finished with his giggling fit, something that really didn't fit his 6'4" 250 pound frame, he wiped his eyes and relented, letting Mark climb back out of his rack.

"What's on the menu for this morning, chief?" Jack asked knowingly.

Mark was most certainly headed home as fast as his '69 Z28 could carry him. Vanessa, his wife and next best friend, was going to be there and he was looking forward to a weekend of sexual aerobics.

Vanessa was Mark's dream girl. She was funny, intelligent, and seemed to know what he thought sometimes before he did; not to mention beautiful. She was his fantasy come to life, stood just a shade over 5'5" and weighed in close to 140, although it was a guess at best; he didn't do stick women. Her hair was a deep chestnut color and fell over her shoulders in waves, framing her face that was dominated by the most beautiful eyes he had ever seen. They were the color of mahogany and would entrance Mark any time he looked into them.

The rest of her filled out a size 8 dress and a 36C bra quite nicely. Mark learned this the hard way by telling a salesperson, "I think she's your size." Needless to say, Vanessa wasn't pleased and made sure that the error was corrected, thank you very much. All of that was stacked onto a set of shapely, tanned legs that climbed straight to heaven, better known as her spectacular ass.

Mark and Vanessa had been married a little over ten years and life was good. The only thing that sucked was going to sea, but they only had to make it another six months and he was done. It was time for the picket fence and 2.3 kids. He also wouldn't mind some elbow room and not having to sleep within reaching distance of nine other people. Not smelling the results of the beanie wienies that were typical meals before the midnight watch began would just be icing on the cake. Still, if it weren't for the separation, he thought he could make a career of it; he liked the job and the people, just not the bullshit.

Once Mark got back to his feet, he made a great show of dusting himself off and fixing his hair, then turned to his friend and smirked.

"I just thought I'd go shopping and get my nails done, you thilly man!" in his best lisping voice.

The rest of the people in the goat locker, better know as the chief's quarters started laughing with the two best friends; they also knew where he was headed, and everyone except Jack was just a bit jealous.

When Mark returned from a few days liberty with Vanessa, he was more spent than when he left; scratches on his back, hickeys everywhere else and that thoroughly fucked look that made him the envy of the crew.

As Mark and Jack made their way ashore and to their cars, Jack stopped. "If you can get your asses out of bed for an hour this weekend, come over and we'll do ribs," he offered. It was highly unlikely since the couple normally did their best to shame a herd of rabbits on Viagra with their sexual capacity and intensity, but it was worth a try.

"Yessir. Can't guarantee anything though," Mark said with a leering look and a wink.

With that, he started the car and the thirty minute commute to the house. If he timed it right he could catch Vanessa before she left for work and she would be "sick". The ladies that worked in the office with her thought the world of him, and clearly approved of her intermittent illnesses that coincided with the return of the boat.

Jack sighed and watched Mark leave, with a grim look he headed back to the boat. There was still work to be done.

Mark stopped at a florist that opened early and picked up a dozen of the prettiest roses and a little stuffed bear to add to the hundreds he had already given her. As he headed for home, the memory of the morning before the last underway surfaced, the movie playing out in his mind.

Vanessa had surprised him by waking him up early wearing a lacy, black shelf bra that effectively put her tits and nipples on platters for him to feast on. The garter belt attached to the black silk stockings that finished off in the stilettos was just the bow needed to finish the present.

When she settled her thighs around his head to wake him, he opened his eyes and let out a muffled exclamation. She had shaved her pussy and left a small tuft above her obviously swollen clit. He had been pestering her to shave but up to this point she had never given in, trimmed yes, but the razor, no. To reward her, he reached up and palmed both cheeks of her ass, planting her pussy fully on his chin.

Mark started by running the flat of his tongue from the tiny bud of her ass to the hood of her clit, making her yelp and grab a handful of his hair as she tried to keep his tongue on her clit. He hooked his arms under her silk encased thighs and flipped her over on the bed. Putting her thighs on his shoulders, he pushed and folded her at the waist, her heels pressing into his back and her legs falling open to allow him better access to her gaping labia. Pulling back, he could see her juices running, soaking her thighs and the sheets below her.

Vanessa reached down with the hand that wasn't full of hair and spread her pussy open, then did her best to shove her clit down Mark's throat. She was getting desperate and needed to cum. It was almost like she was on fire and the only thing that could put her out was Mark's very talented tongue. He started by sucking as much of her pussy into his mouth as he could, flicking her clit with the tip of his tongue. Alternating that with mashing it with his tongue and she was quickly approaching a thunderous orgasm.

Mark pulled back and kept her on the ragged edge. She tried to reach for her clit to finish, but got her hand nipped which just made her hotter. Her heels were digging into his back while she was pivoting her hips, trying to get some relief. He started sucking her lips, first one then the other, pulling them into his mouth and lightly chewing them. The mild pain translated to even more delicious sensations, pushing her higher. Once again she reached for her pulsing clit and Mark trapped her hand pulling it and the other underneath her ass, effectively tying her down.

When he figured that she was at the point of considering killing him, he brought his fingers to her drooling pussy, soaking them. Once they were ready, he slowly slipped two fingers in her ass pushing in until they were buried to the hilt. That was enough to set off Vanessa's long awaited orgasm as she started swiveling her hips begging for more.

"Please baby...oh fuck I'm cumming...eat my pussy you bastard...pleaseeeeeee!"

Once he felt the walls of her ass clench and tasted her pussy flooding his mouth, Mark took his other two fingers and quickly slid them into her pussy, finding her g-spot and pressing on it, at the same time he sucked her clit, pressing it against the roof of his mouth with his tongue. All of this multiplied Vanessa's orgasm and all she could do was scream and hold on. Mark was sure that if they had any neighbors, the police would be showing up to investigate the death, either that or they would soon be fucking themselves senseless.

Mark kept sucking and licking trying to prolong Vanessa's orgasm and she had gone from full-throated screams of pleasure to silent panting and pleas that she couldn't take any more. Infinitely pleased with himself, he pressed on either side of her gspot while he started fucking her ass with his other hand. She was still begging when he started to pulse his tongue across her very erect and way too sensitive clit causing her to meltdown in another mind blowing orgasm that left her quivering and barely aware of where she was.

She had rolled into Mark's warm, secure arms and savored the way his muscled chest felt. She took deep breaths trying to pull in as much of his essence as she could, as if filling up her batteries to sustain her through the coming deployment and the enforced solitude. No matter how many times they said goodbye, it never got easier but they still had some time so she shifted that to the back of her mind.

She started running her hands over Mark's chest, teasing his nipples. running her fingers in circles and planting little nibbling kisses on his neck and ears. She wrapped her leg around Mark's erection, catching it between her silk wrapped thigh and calf, grinding her soaking pussy against his hip while masturbating him with her leg.

She was whispering into his ear between nips and nibbles.

"Do you like that baby? Do like me jerking you off with my leg? I'm such a bad, nasty girl...do you want to punish me? You want to spank me?"

Vanessa felt her pussy getting wetter, if that was even possible. She had left the implied please at the end silent, and had on occasion been known to enjoy a red ass, Mark's hand doing the job perfectly.

All Mark could do was pant and moan, reaching up to roughly roll her nipples, pulling and twisting them. There were times when she liked things easier and slower, just before and after an underway were NOT those times. Now she wanted it hard, fast and repeatedly.

Vanessa slid up, offering her swollen nipples to his mouth, shivering as he sucked first one and then the other. Scraping his teeth across her sensitive, distended nubs, stopping to pull them with his teeth, just served to add fuel to her fire. Pulling his head harder, she let him know that she wanted more.

Mark reached up grabbing a breast in each hand, squeezing each one hard enough to leave dents as he kneaded and pulled them. Using her tits as handles, her pulled her down and buried his face in her cleavage, biting and sucking each in turn. He knew he was marking her and the way she was gasping and grinding against his thigh assured him that she was fine with it too.

He pushed both nipples together and started running his tongue between them and sucked them deep into his mouth, always a guaranteed trigger for Vanessa. Her nipples were like two more clits and gnawing both of them at the same time always had her screaming and cumming in minutes. This time was no different and she rewarded Mark with another very vocal orgasm.

Vanessa threw her head back and screamed as her pussy convulsed in another orgasm.

"Fuck fuck fuck...eat my nipples, fucker...c'mon you bastard...I'm cumming...FUCK ME DAMMIT!"

Mark grabbed her ass and pushed her hips down until she was straddling his hard cock and started slowly stroking. They both savored the sensations as the engorged head rubbed between her lips, circling her clit. Vanessa started angling her hips to try to get him inside and was surprised when he brought a big palm down on her ass.

"You'll get it when I decide, not you," Mark said.

Vanessa grinned and tried again. There was a masculine growl, followed by a stinging swat on the other cheek. She decided to try another way to get him inside her aching pussy.

"Please Mark. I need that big, thick cock stretching me out. God baby, I don't think I can take it any more. Please fuck me. Pleeeeaaaassssseeee...OH FUCK YES!"

Mark slammed his cock in so hard and fast that he thought he had bruised both their pubic bones. He grabbed Vanessa's ass and pushed her down on his throbbing cock, rotating his hips, feeling her cervix opening, holding the head of his cock like another set of labia. Mark kept stirring her pussy with his cock, hitting all of those spots deep inside, driving her even further toward the abyss of pleasure that waited.

She mashed her lips to his, her tongue snaking out and invading his mouth as she pulled her hips up until only the purple head of his cock was left inside. She hesitated for a moment, swirling her hips in sensual circles, savoring the feel as he stretched her opening. Suddenly she dropped down, stuffing herself full of his wonderful cock. Soon she lost herself in the rhythm; up, pause, slam down, repeat.

Mark reached around and felt the tight little bud of her asshole. He ran his fingers along his cock for lube, and slipped them into her ass, stretching it slowly. He could feel his cock as Vanessa fucked him, trying to get more of his fingers inside by pushing back and grinding against the invading digits. He smiled and stuck the fingers of his other hand in her mouth.

Groaning, she deep throated his long fingers like they were little cocks, coating them with her saliva. Once she was satisfied they were ready, she released them and gave him a sultry smile knowing what was coming next.

Mark reached back and added the other index finger, stretching her and opening her ass to his fingers. He felt her pussy gush and then both openings clenched tight enough to stop him from thrusting.

Vanessa threw her head back to scream when she came, but just held her breath for what seemed an eternity while her body shook from her orgasm, her nails digging into his chest. That was all it took for Mark and he slammed his cock as deep as it would go, dumping his load of cum into her depths.

All they could do was lay in a twisted mess of limbs and gasp for air. Vanessa was still twitching with aftershocks causing her walls to flutter against Mark's partially deflated cock, the feelings too good to ignore. He was still hard enough to make small thrusts and he started kissing her neck and ears, sucking her lobes into his mouth like they were nipples.

Vanessa started moaning and twisting her hips knowing that he would have to be almost dead not to respond. He didn't disappoint, stretching and filling her completely again. The walls of her pussy were coated in a mixture of both of their fluids, making movement frictionless and she knew Mark could go until he literally fucked her senseless. He had taken her to that point so many times, but it seemed he had other plans.

Mark grabbed her ass and without pulling out he rolled over so she was under him. He wasn't huge, but at 6'1" he had the leverage he needed to grab her ankles around the straps for her heels and bend her in half. He also had the bulk at 190lbs to put some authority behind his thrusts and started slamming into her upturned pussy, her ankles above her head.

Vanessa loved being pounded like this. It really didn't happen enough, but when it did, it was heaven. She lost herself in the slap of his balls against her ass and the feel of him slamming against her clit time after time. She lost track of how many times she came and it all turned into one long climax. After what seemed like an eternity of pleasure, Mark pulled out, dragging a whine out of her, her pussy was gaping open trying to grab the absent cock.

Mark pulled out, grabbed Vanessa's hips and flipped her onto her knees with her shoulders on the bed. Her stockings were soaked with their fluids and her hair was done in that thoroughly fucked style. Her lips were stretched open and the mouth of her pussy was pulsing like she was still in the middle of cumming. He grabbed his shaft, lined it up and jammed it fully home again.

She screamed when the big spongy head slid deeper into her cervix, shocking her with the ferocity of the thrust, only fueling her desire more. Reaching between her legs, she started pulling and pinching her clit. Any other time she couldn't have handled the treatment, but she was over the line and mauled her pussy around his thrusting cock. She pulled off and spun around, grabbed his hips and jammed his cock into her mouth. She loved the way they tasted together and couldn't seem to get enough of either the cock battering her throat or their mixed fluids. Vanessa had three fingers slamming into her pussy and would alternate slurping her fingers clean with swallowing his throbbing cock.

Mark was in heaven and watched his sexy wife trying to fit his entire cock down her throat. He wasn't really sure how big it was but it was a "two-fister", he could get both hands around it and still have the head showing. Vanessa had started stroking the base while running her tongue around the head, greedily slurping the pre-cum as soon as she tasted it.

He leaned over and moved her hand and replaced her fingers with his thumb, rolling her clit and softly tapping it. The way she was groaning around his shaft was setting off tiny electric sparks in his head and when she came he had to think about baseball box scores to keep from shooting down her throat.

While she was still coming down, he crawled around behind her and slid back into her well used pussy eliciting another groan, although at this point he wasn't sure what kind of groan it really was. He reached over and slipped the drawer open, pulling a bottle of lube out. He had set a pace he thought he could keep while he lubed both thumbs and started sliding them across her tight little rosebud. At first he just rubbed along the sides, causing her to moan in pleasure this time. He slipped both thumbs in and slowly spun them to stretch her ass and started adding more lube until he was sliding two and then three fingers in, matching his strokes into her pussy.

Vanessa was moaning and panting and was sure she was done cumming for the night, but it felt good and she wanted Mark to cum in her again. That all changed when he replaced his fingers with his cock. It hurt when he pushed past the ring of her sphincter, but it hurt so good. She missed, by a few hairs, being able to get her fingers to meet when she grabbed his shaft and there was no way she could reach around the crown, so when Mark slid the head in it was still a big stretch. He paused until he saw her nod her head and started sliding in further, pushing her apart slowly. His cock was throbbing and pulsing and she could feel every vein and ridge, each causing little explosions in her pussy.

By the time Mark bottomed out and his balls were sitting against Vanessa's clit, she was already making unintelligible sounds. When he started stroking into her ass, she started moaning and by the time he was pounding away she was shrieking and her pussy had a steady stream of fluid running down her thighs, pooling around her knees on the bed. Reaching the limit to what he could take; Mark grabbed her hips, jammed himself against her hips and shot another load of cum deep into her ass. She slid into a boneless heap under him. He followed her down to the bed and lay on top of her, unable to move.

12