Karma Ain't Always a Bitch Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh shit baby. Look at your cock. My cum is all over you. Fuck I'm going to cum again. Mark!"

When he heard her screaming his name, he only managed to hold off for three or four strokes and exploded into her, adding his fluids to the ones pooling inside her well and truly fucked cunt. He kept stroking her with long full thrusts as she rode her orgasm out.

Tanya felt her control slip away as she dissolved into the feelings in her pussy and screamed. Losing herself in the flow, she felt Mark's cock as it pushed into her driving her higher, the last shove in the form of him filling her with his cum. Each time it splashed inside her, she felt as if she was pushed closer to the center of the flood until finally she lost her grip and was swept away.

Mark's ears were ringing by the time Tanya wound down. He could still feel her walls grabbing at him and felt the beginnings of another erection but something told him that she wouldn't be able to handle it. He pulled out and saw the stream of their collective fluids running down her ass and felt his cock twitching. Easy there big fella, he said to himself with a chuckle. He pulled her on top of him and wrapped her in a hug loving the feeling of the skin contact.

Mark began to get worried when she just laid there and didn't respond to anything. He sighed in relief when the pretty green eyes opened and looked into his, a big smile on her face.

"Hey there stud." She said hoarsely.

"Hey there yourself cutie."

Tanya snuggled down into his arms, amazed that a "kid" like Mark had not only been able to take her to the heights of ecstasy but to the safe confines of security all at the same time. She heard the reassuring metronome of his heart and felt the caring way he held her and sighed contentedly. Tilting her head up, she kissed him, letting her lips convey what she didn't have words for.

When the two walked in the back door, the three ladies greeted them with cheers and a round applause.

Mark looked at the lovely trio sitting around his table and stopped, afraid that his face might ignite from the heat.

"Hey sweetheart." Amy giggled. "I'm surprised you had the strength to make it in here. The way Tanya was screaming I thought you were trying to kill her."

"You're just jealous. And I thought he was too, only it was going to be death by orgasm." Tanya said with an answering laugh. "By the way, where have you been hiding him, you tramp."

"That good Tanya?" Amber hopped in, fueling the lava floes in Mark's cheeks. "You do sound a little on the croaky side. You woke me up when the glasses in the kitchen started breaking. You really should try to enjoy sex more, you slut." She said laughing as she dodged the towel Tanya threw at her head. "Can I have him next, pleassssseeeeee?" Amber finished theatrically.

Vanessa sat at the table watching the three women doing their best to torture Mark, and seeing the effect it was having. Any guy she knew would be strutting like a rooster at the way he had made Tanya sing, but all she saw was the same man that had put her to bed. She had been awake when they got back and wanted to see if he would do anything. Part of her was hoping that he would but the other part was glad he didn't. She thought she could trust him with the first look that they shared, and she was more than sure after he hadn't even snuck a look at her. She had never met a walking contradiction like him before, and he intrigued her.

They had jarred her awake and as she listened she had heard the blonde screaming his name. Unable to stop, she slid her hands down to cup her tits, rolling her nipples as she put herself in Tanya's place. When she ran her fingers over her stomach and reached her pussy, it was already wet and ready for her exploring fingers.

She timed her fingers with Tanya's screams, imagining Mark's firm hands exploring her body, and started stroking her fingers over her clit and into her soaking depths. Her fingers started moving faster as the pitch from the garage went up and timed her orgasm with the last note, clamping her thighs around her hand and burying her face in her pillow.

Vanessa wasn't alone in the morning activities. Amber and Amy were each muffling their own moans.

A few minutes later, three red faced ladies met around the table for coffee and to wait for the guest of the hour. They all looked at each other for a second then Amy started laughing, drawing the other two into it.

"So are you his sister?" Vanessa asked Amy.

"Not really. At least not biologically. I think we adopted each other about ten years ago."

"So are they together?" Vanessa asked as she motioned to the garage.

"Together, yes but no." Amber giggled. "At least she better not be, it's my turn dammit."

Amy saw Vanessa frown as she tried to get a handle on the dynamics of things. Part of her went into mama grizzly mode, but the other part recognized the spark that passed between Mark and the pretty brunette.

"Actually Vanessa, he isn't seeing anyone and you have to ignore this tramp. She lets her ovaries think for her." Amy said and poked her tongue out at Amber.

The three were still giggling, when the pair of worn out lovers stumbled through the door, and saw the matching glows. Tanya's from the world class fucking and Mark's from the superheated embarrassment.

When he looked up, Mark was struck by how truly beautiful all four ladies were. All of them had their hair up in ponytails and had washed off the previous evening's makeup, letting their real beauty come through, not what they thought needed highlighting. The girls were talking but the words seemed to go around him, not registering as he stood and soaked in the feel of each of them.

He took the time to study each face, dimly aware that he was staring but powerless to stop. Mark was lost in Vanessa's eyes again and didn't notice that the conversation had ground to a halt. He thought that he could spend a lifetime looking into them and never get enough.

Each of the ladies blushed in various shades, even Tanya and Amy, the latter coming to his rescue when it seemed he was stuck again.

"Mark?" was all she said as she touched his cheek to get his attention.

"Oh my God, you're all so pretty." He whispered, like he was talking to himself. He shook his head and looked into Amy's eyes, jumping when he figured out that he had said it aloud.

Mark's face got redder and he managed a strangled "sorry" and turned to escape back to the safe confines of the garage, but stopped when he felt Amy's hand.

"It's ok baby." She said and pulled him into a hug, swaying in time with the rhythms nature had implanted in her. She had forgotten the others as well when she saw the stricken look and the open vulnerability that he normally kept behind his walls. When she was sure that he wasn't going to try to leave again, Amy gave him a kiss followed by a soft "thank you".

He looked up expecting mocking laughter but saw three sets of tear filled eyes, caught in all of the emotion and innocence that flowed from him.

"Mark, there's not a woman alive that ever gets tired of hearing that." Amber said, Tanya nodding as she brushed a tear off of her cheek.

He spent a few seconds in Amber and Tanya's eyes, and then turned back to Vanessa, seeing past the gates and walls all the way to places she thought were safely locked away. He wasn't sure what caused the pain and emptiness, but he had wrapped her in his arms before he knew he was moving.

Vanessa heard what Mark said, she had heard it more times than she could count, but this time it felt like he was looking all the way into her core. All of the defenses that she had in place seemed to disappear and she felt as if he was standing inside seeing everything and wasn't basing his comment on her outside appearance. When she felt his arms around her, she felt safe and secure in a way she hadn't in years, kicking off an internal argument.

This was nuts. He was only a kid and one that just turned eighteen yesterday. How could he make her feel this way and seem to know her better than she did herself? The look they shared last night was mild compared to the one that currently held them frozen in place, one that peeled back all of the layers and exposed them to the inspection of the other. The gentle man that had put her to bed not taking advantage of the "sleeping" girl just added to the picture of the private, shy and insecure person looking back at her through eyes that were much older than the person carrying them.

Vanessa gasped when she saw the well of pain in him and found that she was unable to look away, trapped in the darkness that had become his companion since Jimmy. Just as she thought it was too much, she felt Mark wrap her in his arms, pulling her back to herself. She buried her face in his chest, crying not because of what he said, but what she saw. She found herself wanting to hold him and tell him that she would make it ok, anything to ease the burden he had chained himself to.

Mark had his arms full of weeping brunette and had no idea what he did to make it happen or what to do about it. All he knew was he had to fix it and make it better, sliding back into the role he was most comfortable with, that of protector. He didn't know more about her than her name, but he was rocking her in his arms telling her it was ok and he wouldn't let anything happen to her, that she was safe. When she dissolved in a fresh flood of tears, he picked her up and carried her into the den, lying on the couch shielding her with his body.

She was still wearing just the tee shirt that he and Tanya had dressed her in, but that was secondary to the sobbing that he had started.

"Shh, I'm so sorry Vanessa." He was saying as he wiped her tears with a trembling finger. Mark felt his heart open and held her closer, the picture of pulling her into his body to keep her safe popping into his mind.

Vanessa felt the anchors that Mark had set in her knowing that they were there for good, whether he knew it or not remained to be seen. She finally knew what it was like to find the missing part of your heart, even if it was in the form of an eighteen year old high school senior. She still wasn't sure about the connections he had with the other three girls, but that could wait she decided as she snuggled deeper in his hug. She looked up into his tear filled eyes and rubbed her hand across his face, seeing guilt for somehow causing her tears.

"It's ok Mark, I'm fine," as they swapped roles. She slid up and pulled his head onto her chest, kissing his hair as she ran her fingers through it, soothing him and readily accepting the place that seemed to be made for her.

Vanessa had never let anyone through her shells, a byproduct of a drunken father and an ugly duckling journey through school, preferring superficial relationships that let her protect herself. Never would she have imagined the only person to get through would be the, until yesterday, eighteen and virgin man whose tears were soaking the shirt she was wearing.

Mark had spaced, floating in a land of peace that he had never known existed. Up to this point, only Amy had been able to get where Vanessa had taken up residence and that was after years of trying to find the path. He slowly became aware of the feel of her fingers playing in his hair and her lips on the top of his head. Not thinking, he kissed the side of her breast and sighed contentedly, not noticing the shiver that ran through Vanessa or her nipples that were pitching tents in her shirt.

Amy had shifted to be able to keep an eye on Mark and Vanessa, and once they settled down started getting the day moving. By the time Amber and Tanya had showered and changed into some stuff Amy left at the house, breakfast was ready and she went in to get Mark and Vanessa. She almost left them alone when she saw the peaceful looks on each of their faces. All of the tension was gone from Mark and Vanessa was almost glowing and wore a contented grin as she rested her chin on the top of his head.

Amy knelt beside the couple and touched them.

"Hey beautiful," came the warm and fluffy greeting from Mark.

"Hey sweetheart," Amy said with a small grin. There was a part of her that was thrilled that he thought she was beautiful even with his arms around the sexy brunette. Then there was the other part that was rejoicing at the look on his face. She had told Jack that she was afraid that Mark would never make it out of the pit he had dug and thrown himself in after the shooting.

"Hungry? Breakfast is ready. I may not be the cook you are, but I don't think it will kill you, at least not immediately," she said with a chuckle. "Plus you need to eat something, looks like you haven't eaten in a week," as she went into robo-mom mode.

"Yes mother, YIKES!" He bit the response off as Amy started tickling him, and Vanessa being female decided to pile on as is the way of the herd. Both of them knew they were torturing him only with his acceptance. He could have stopped it anytime but deep down he loved the attention.

"Ok, I'll eat, sheesh!" He grunted in mock annoyance shortly before breaking out in giggles as Vanessa slid her nails along his ribs for a warning shot of sorts.

Just as he was calming down Vanessa leaned across and gave him a soft kiss, catching him off guard. The kiss in effect put them in a bubble with each other, their emotions and vulnerabilities on display. Both looked around and saw two intensely personal people that had been annexed by the other's heart, which had moved in and started redecorating. Mark was lost in her eyes and she was just lost. Vanessa didn't know how to be around someone that accepted her as a person and not a pair of tits.

Amy saw the kiss and the look that Mark and Vanessa shared, happy that Mark had found his missing piece, but worried what that piece would do to him. She touched each one to get their attention again, noting the wide-eyed innocent looks that were slammed back in their boxes as they saw her.

"Let's get you cleaned up before we eat. Mark, go ahead and get in the shower and I'll get Vanessa something to wear and she can shower in the other one." Amy said and noted the change in the way Mark carried himself, not cocky, more like a calm assurance that someone liked him for him.

When Mark was out of the room Amy helped Vanessa up and led her off to get her clothes. Even with red puffy eyes she was beautiful and she couldn't fault Mark at all. But she still wouldn't stand by and let her hurt him.

"Vanessa, I really don't know how to say this so here it is. Mark has been hurt terribly and up until last night was a forty year old virgin trapped in an eighteen year old body. He likes you and that makes me happy too, but if you hurt him, I swear that I'll find you and make you wish you never met him." Amy let the depth of her protective side shine through her eyes.

Vanessa sat for a second reflecting on Mark and everything going on and knew she should just leave and avoid the entanglements. The more she pictured the tortured landscape that hid behind the facade he had constructed, the more it reinforced her self-preservation. Only problem was, she had finally found the soul with the rises and dips, chasms and peaks, and a great desert that was the negative image for hers. She had found her piece as well and would sooner cut a leg off than do anything to hurt the enigma she had already fallen for.

"Amy, I promise. If I hurt him I'll do it for you. I've never met someone that could look into me like he did. He confuses me too. But with that said, when we kissed just then, it seemed I heard a click then felt complete. What about Tanya and Amber?" The last part more of a despairing whine as she wound down.

Amy saw the connection and hoped Vanessa wouldn't do anything to hurt Mark, but the emotions that flowed from the pretty brunette assured her she wouldn't. The meeting of those two personalities would produce fireworks at every turn; she just hoped that they were ready.

"Tanya and Amber are friends of mine, and we teased Mark unmercifully. Tanya was just the lucky one to help him out. But right now I think we could all walk past him naked, and all he would see is you. Please don't hurt him Vanessa. Don't play with him. If you can't return his feelings, fake being sick and I'll take you home. Think about it." Amy finished and left Vanessa to get cleaned up and think.

Mark was standing in the shower lost in his thoughts, the water forgotten as he tried to focus on the kaleidoscope of emotions that had taken over. The last time they had been this jumbled up was when he lost his mom. First it was Tanya and Amber and now Vanessa had kicked his beehive. He touched his lips where he could still feel Vanessa's soft kiss, the look that they shared had seared through him and branded her presence into his heart. He shook his head knowing that it would never work, he was just a kid and lucky she hadn't laughed in his face.

Vanessa was in the other shower, numb to everything but the kiss and the presence of the warm feelings that Mark had managed to plant in places she had given up on. She kept coming back to the age thing, having to remind herself that she had never seen a kid carry himself the way he did. If you didn't know better he would seem like a young thirty year old. All she knew was that he had become a part of her and had already taken her heart.

Mark was floating in a world of dread that his fantasy weekend would end when he walked out of the bedroom. He was scared that he would be consigned back to his self-imposed prison, not seeing the cracks the ladies had caused. His breath caught as he saw the door open and Vanessa coming out as he passed.

"Hi," was all he could manage as he looked at his feet.

"Hi yourself," she answered warmly, lifting his chin up to see her smile.

When she was sure she had his attention, she stretched up and wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him. She relaxed when she felt his arms pulling her against him, his tongue slipping past her lips. The kiss they shared outside the club had more passion, but this one was full of feelings of being complete and whole again.

Pulling back to catch his breath, Mark reached up and ran a finger along her cheek, gently tracing the lines of her face. His hand was shaking and he still couldn't see what she could possibly see in him, but she was smiling and that lit up his world.

Mark and Vanessa had just lost themselves in the other's eyes as Amy came around the corner. Smiling to herself, she gave them another minute before interrupting the new couple. Coughing loudly, she giggled as they looked at her like they just remembered that there was someone else in the house. As they walked up to her, she kissed them both, and sent him to get coffee. Once they were alone Amy hugged Vanessa warmly with a whispered "welcome to the family."

He went into the kitchen to get coffee and jumped when he felt two very feminine forms wrap themselves around him. Tanya pulled him into a kiss followed closely by Amber, each trying to outdo the other, leaving a very confused and embarrassed Mark to face Amy and Vanessa when they came back. Both knew what had happened but couldn't pass up the chance to make him try to stammer his way deeper into a hole.

As the two new arrivals assumed near identical stances, each just raised an eyebrow and waited.

All he could get out was a strained "umm," as his face threatened to melt from the heat engulfing it. They let him off the hook when Amy started giggling, setting off the other three, leaving Mark standing there looking between the four of them. It wasn't until Vanessa slid under his arm, wrapping it around her waist, that he started breathing again.

Settling into a chair, Mark was trying to catch the parts of his world and put them back in some sort of order. In the space of a day, he had been the center of a hormone laden tornado that would be the envy of any man. He had ended up with four pair of very wet panties, made out with three of the donors and the last had a number on them. Top that off with the addition of the lady that made him feel complete and you had the makings of a very confused man.