Karma Has Its Way

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ron knew what she meant. He too was so excited his cock felt like it was about to explode. It somewhat surprised him when Seema said he would be her first. After all, he had met her in a strip club. He had just assumed she had been with others.

"Really Seema? I'd be the first to be with you?"

"Yes, Ron! You know I danced at The Wild West and let men fondle me, but I have never allowed anyone to put anything inside me, not even a finger. I am a virgin! You can have me now if you want me."

"Oh my God! All the more reason for you to go to your quarters. And, no more dances until after we are married. I will enjoy beyond measure your dance on our wedding night. I will take your offered gift with a great deal of pleasure on our wedding bed."

With that, Ron and Seema hugged and kissed until they were both breathless. He then patted her ass and sent her to her rooms. Though he was a wealthy man of the world, he still remembered the moral teachings of his deceased mother. She had always insisted he not deflower a maiden unless he was married to her.

"Ron, may I call my mother tonight and have her send me a wedding sari? It will be rather costly."

"Of course you may call your mother. Don't worry about the costs. I can afford it, and anything that makes you happy will be just fine with me."

Late that night, Seema called her mother. Mrs. Patel was overjoyed with the news of her daughter's betrothal. She quickly agreed to find the perfect sari for her daughter's wedding. Asha Patel immediately began telling her daughter how to behave as a new bride and wife. Asha even went into detail on what to expect from her new husband on her wedding night. They talked on and on for a long time before Seema got off the phone with her mother. Both women knew there was much to do to prepare for the upcoming wedding.

Ron called Sandra and took the next day off. Early next morning, Ron and Seema went shopping for a wedding ring set.

It took all morning and into the afternoon to find just the right ring set. Ron wanted something large enough to show the world how much he loved his fiancée. Ron had found several diamond ring sets he liked. Seema repeatedly told him they were too big and expensive. Finally, a little afternoon, Ron was able to convince Seema he could afford any diamond ring she wanted. He persuaded her to accept a nice sized ring.

Ron looked deeply into Seema's eyes as he kneeled in the jewelry store showroom. As he slipped the engagement ring onto the girl's ring finger of her left hand, he pledged to love and care for her forever. They kissed passionately and at length right in the jewelry store.

"Now Seema, we will go to my office where I will turn you and the wedding plans over to Sandra. She will help you with all the wedding arrangements. I still have to work to do, you know." Ron told her with a broad smile and just a bit of sarcasm. He was secretly happy to pass off the wedding planning to Sandra and step back from it. If Seema continued to be as frugal with his money as she had been that morning, he knew he not only had a great PA but a fantastic bride.

The next several weeks were very hectic for Seema and Sandra. Sandra had been taken off her normal duties as Ron's secretary and been assigned to assist Seema. It seemed Sandra became Seema's very own personal assistant. The two women spent nearly everyday together settling the details of the upcoming wedding.

The wedding was just a few days away when Ron called Seema from his office. "Seema dear, I need you to have Edward take the limo and run you out to O'hare. I have some Indian associates coming in for the wedding, and I want you to meet them for me. They are Very Important People and will be arriving on my plane. It will be landing in about two hours. They will be staying at the house with us. So, be certain the guest rooms are ready."

"Yes, Ron. The rooms will be ready. Edward and I will leave right away."

This was not an unusual request. Seema frequently met Ron's business associates at the airport, and they occasionally stayed at Ron's home.

Seema gave the housekeeping staff their instructions to prepare the guests rooms. She and Edward then left for Chicago's O'hare Airport.

Edward and Seema stood by the terminal windows and watched as Ron's private jet touched down. They then headed to the customs counter where they waited just inside the door that led to the tarmac. They could hear the plane taxi up near the door. The customs agent that usually assisted Ron's associates clear US Customs slowly opened the door.

Seema became weak in her knees and unable to speak. Edward, who had been expecting such an occurrence, steadied her by taking hold of her elbow. Everyone in the household but Seema had known who was coming in.

Seema found her voice. "MOTHER! BROTHER!" The girl screamed. She then rushed up to her family and, with tears flowing down the faces of both women, hugged her family.

"How did...? How did you...? Oh never mind. I know Ron arranged this. He is so wonderful to me."

Her mother smiled and replied. "Yes daughter! Your Ron arranged for us to come here for your wedding. He arranged for all of our papers and even sent his own airplane to bring us here. We have had several very pleasant conversations. I believe you are right. He is a wonderful man and will be a good husband for you. You will honor your family by being a good wife for him."

Seema and her family chattered like a bunch of magpies while passing quickly through customs and heading to the limo. As Edward loaded the car's trunk, there was one package that was kept separate from the rest of the luggage. No mention was made of that package. It was simply placed apart from the rest of their luggage.

Mrs. Patel was amazed at the size of the car. She had never seen such a thing.

When Edward had the car loaded, he whisked them all home. There, while he unloaded the car, Seema showed her mother and brother to their rooms. Mrs. Patel was in awe when her daughter gave the household staff instructions and they immediately set to work. Again, no mention was made of the mysterious package that was carefully laid on Mrs. Patel's bed by one of the maids.

The next few days were filled with shopping, dining in fine restaurants, and site seeing. Sandra directed most of these activities since she knew all the best places to see, shop, and eat.

Finally, the big day arrived. It was a very nervous Seema who had breakfast with Sandra, and her family. Ron had left the house several days earlier on the pretense of being out of town on business. Actually, he had been staying at a motel near his office. Since the wedding would be held in the garden at his home, he knew the women would drive him nuts with the million questions women always have before a wedding. Besides, he had a ton of preparations to make as well. He was taking his new bride to a South Pacific Island few people had even heard of. He rented the entire island for the two weeks following the wedding. The only other people remaining would be a cook and a maid, and they were to stay away from the newlyweds unless called.

Sandra and Asha helped Seema get ready. They all had their hair done by the best hairdresser in Chicago. He came to the house and worked his magic on all the women. The cosmetologist that came with the hairdresser applied their make-up to perfection. The women, especially Seema, seemed to radiate with beauty. Even Manish told his sister how pretty she was.

Ron arrived unseen about an hour before the ceremony was scheduled to begin. He was accompanied by his groomsmen. They included the American Ambassador to India, his Indian counter part, and several executives from his company.

About the time Ron arrived, Seema's mother came into her quarters carrying the mysterious package. When Seema opened it, she found it contained the most beautiful wedding sari she had ever seen. It was yards and yards of the brightest red silk with an abundance of gold embroidery.

"Oh Mother!" Seema gasped. "How did you ever get this? It is so beautiful. Is it borrowed? I will be very careful with it."

"No, Seema." Mrs. Patel answered. As they began wrapping the sari around Seema's body, Asha continued. "It is yours. Ron sent a car for me one day. It took me to the finest dress shops in Delhi. He had the driver take care of all the costs. He told me he wanted me to be proud of you, and see how beautiful my daughter was on her wedding day. Only a really good husband would do such a thing. I only wish your father could be here to see you now."

Finally, all preparations were complete. Seema's brother, Manish, stood in for their father and escorted his sister down the staircase and out into the garden. They turned a corner and faced the aisle that led to the altar. Both sides of the aisle were packed with people. As the band began playing the Wedding March, they all stood and looked her way.

Seema's time at the Wild West had given the young woman ample self-confidence. When she was nearly nude and performing on stage or in the couch room, Seema could control her nerves. This was very different. She was surrounded by hundreds of rich and powerful people. Even fully dressed and wrapped in her wedding sari, Seema was visibly nervous. Her hand shook as her brother led her down the aisle toward her betrothed.

As she walked down the aisle, Seema could hear many of the guests commenting on how beautiful she was. Seema knew the crowd was filled with many well-wishing people she did not know.

However, when she saw her Ron waiting for her at the altar her nerves quieted. She concentrated on his smiling face and thought to herself. 'How did I get so lucky to have found such a wonderful man? My Karma is smiling on me.'

Ron too blocked out his guests. He saw only his bride coming to him. He was struck again by how beautiful she was. Even the man of the world that he was had never seen such a beautiful woman. The red sari with gold embroidery made Seema seem to radiate beauty. 'Soon!' he thought. 'Soon she will be mine. How did I ever get so lucky to have convince this beautiful creature to marry me?'

Ron had arranged to have the wedding ceremony conducted by a judge. Since members of many faiths would be present, he didn't want offend any of them. Seema had only met the judge a few times and didn't know his position on the court.

The ceremony lasted just a short time. Seema was fixated on her Ron's eyes. Likewise, he gazed deeply into Seema's eyes. They were practically oblivious to the many people watching them. Seema's family and most of the guests sitting on the front row near the altar could see the love Ron and Seema had for each other.

Except for the brief exchange of vows, the spell was broken only when the judge spoke to Ron. "You may kiss your bride."

Just a few seconds later the Chief Justice of the Cook County Superior Court and Ron's friend spoke with a loud and clear voice. "Ladies and Gentlemen, it is my distinct pleasure to introduce to you, Mr. and Mrs. Ron Stanton."

The couple turned to face the applauding audience. Ron placed his arm around Seema's waist and held her close to his side. He escorted his new bride back down the aisle through the cheering guests. The next few hours were a blur for Seema. So many people wished her well that the poor girl didn't know whom she had spoken to and who she hadn't. All she knew was that she was Ron's wife.

After many hours at the reception, the guests began filtering out. A short time later, only the staff and the Patels remained. Ron pulled his wife close to him and said good night to the few remaining guests.

Seema's mother tearfully kissed her new son-in-law and wished him a long and happy life with Seema. Seema blushed when her mother wished for many grand children.

Asha Patel then hugged and kissed her daughter. She then whispered into Seema's ear. "My daughter, I know your husband already has your heart, and I can see you have his. Now go to your husband! It is time to give him all of your love. Do so with no fears or regrets. You should always enjoy your husband's attentions. Give all of yourself to him now and forever."

Ron then took his wife's hand and led her up the stairs to his, er, their quarters. Their first night as a married couple would be spent in familiar surroundings. They would be leaving on their honeymoon the next day.

Ron hit the remote control button as they entered their quarters and soft music filled the room. As if on cue, Seema began gently swaying to the music. Seema had the glow of happiness on her face. She asked her new husband an unneeded question. "My dear husband, may your wife dance for you tonight?"

"I would be very happy to see you dance again. The frustrations I felt in the past will not be a problem tonight. Please dance for me, my darling wife."

Slowly, very slowly, Seema began dancing for her husband. After a time, she began unwrapping the sari from around her body. She pulled the end of the silk cloth from where it had been tucked next to her right breast. She squeezed his hand as she handed Ron the loose end of the silk and gold cloth. Seema continued swaying her hips and turning slowly round and round. Her firm breasts were soon exposed. She cupped them in her hands as if offering them to Ron.

As she continued to turn, Ron folded the sari's silken material into a neat pile. After many yards of the material had been pulled from her body, the last of the sari fell from her hips. Seema stood before her husband in nothing but her panties and the soft slippers she had worn all evening. Her silky panties and slippers were bright red to match her sari. Still in time to the music, she stepped out of the slippers and slid her panties seductively off her hips and down her shapely legs.

Ron's eyes were gleaming as he gazed at his bride's completely nude body for the first time. He was tempted to grab Seema and ravage her that very instant. However, he wanted to make her first night as his bride one to be remembered fondly as one of loving care.

Ron stood and reached out to take his bride into his arms. She gently pushed his hands away and began removing his clothes. She was as aroused as Ron was. So, it didn't take her long to have her husband standing only in his silken boxers. A large bulge was straining to be freed from the confines of his silk underwear.

Her dance continued. Seema rubbed her nude body against Ron hard body. Slowly, she slid down to her knees and ran her open-mouthed lips over Ron's silk covered erection.

With a broad smile on her face, Seema looked up and said. "Tonight I will have you." She then lowered Ron's boxers to his ankles and he stepped out of them. Seema's eyes widened as she stared at the stiff seven inch cock in front of her face.

Ron pulled Seema to her feet and pulled her tightly to his chest. "And I will have you and your special gift. I will try not to hurt you too much, Honey." He then scooped her up into his strong arms and carried her to their bed.

As her husband carried Seema to bed, she spoke softly. "I am yours, my husband. If you hurt me, it is only a natural part of our wedding night. You may have me any way you wish. I promise I will never refuse you."

They then passionately kissed, as Ron laid his virginal wife on their wedding bed. Crawling into bed next to her, Ron cuddled up next to Seema and began fondling her firm C-cup tits.

Seema was soon breathing rapidly. Her nipples stood erect and tingled. "Oh Ron. That feels so good."

Though Ron had fondled her tits many times before at the Wild West and in their home, this was the first time he wouldn't be restrained. As he alternately sucked on her nipples, his hand drifted down her firm smooth belly. As he gently caressed her shaved pubic mound, he whispered in her ear. "Baby, I love a bald pussy."

Seema smiled. "Then I will keep it that way for YYYYyyyyou." She gasped and her eyes widened. Ron had stroked his fingers over her most intimate place. The place no one had ever touched before.

Ron slid his fingers over her snuggly closed pussy lips again. As his finger moved up and down her slit, he spread her tight lips open a little. He then began kissing his way down her body. She gradually opened her legs for him as he kissed his way down her tingling body. Soon he was laying between her widely spread legs.

Ron took a deep breath of his bride's natural aroma. He then gave her a long pussy-lip parting lick from near her asshole to her clit.

Seema gasped. She could hardly breath.

"Uummm. I love the aroma and taste of your virgin pussy, my love." He then began licking, sucking, and probing Seema's virgin hole with abandon.

Seema was soon writhing on the bed at the tip of Ron's tongue. Her lubrication juices were freely flowing and coated Ron's face. In a short time, she thrust her pelvis up and shuddered as a climatic orgasm washed over her. "OH YES, RON!" She cried out.

While Seema was in a post-orgasmic bliss, Ron kissed his way back up her body. She became aware of the strange taste on Ron's face as they kissed. She purposely licked his cheek. "Is that what I taste like?"

"Yes, Baby. You taste good don't you?" Ron replied.

Seema smiled and shrugged. "I guess so. I'd think I'd rather be tasting you."

"You will, Baby. But not right away." About that time, Ron's cock found its target.

Seema gasped and tensed when the head of Ron's cock pressed up against the entrance to her most intimate place. She quickly calmed down, spread her legs wide, and spoke breathlessly to her new husband. "You have my heart. You may now take all the love I have to give. I am yours, my love. Take your wife, my husband."

Ron gently pressed forward. His cock slowly spread Seema's pussy lips open. He continued pressing forward until he bumped into her hymen. He felt his bride tense and heard her gasp. Pausing for a moment, Ron gave Seema a chance to relax. Then, he tightly hugged his wife. Her ample tits were crushed against his chest. He whispered into her ear. "I love you, Seema."

She hugged him back and said. "I love you too, Ron."

Ron then thrust forward. He felt her hymen's resistance give way. With the rending of Seema's hymen, her virginity was swept away and given to her husband. His cock's head was quickly and firmly pressed against Seema's cervix.

"AIEEEEEEEE!" Seema loudly cried out. A single tear from each eye rolled down the side of her face.

Down the hallway, in her room, Asha Patel smiled. Her daughter had just become a wife. 'Be a good wife, my daughter.' She silently advised.

Meanwhile, Ron lay motionless over Seema. His seven inch cock buried to the hilt in his bride's devirginated pussy. He could feel her body adjusting to the invader in its midst.

After a few minutes, Ron kissed his wife and asked. "Are you alright, Seema?"

"Yes. I'm fine. Pain is a normal part of a wedding night. I am really yours now. Finish taking your new wife, my husband." She then hugged and kissed all over Ron's face.

Ron began stroking his cock slowly in and out of her sore pussy. Slowly, Ron increased the speed and force of his thrust into Seema's tender hole.

Even with the soreness she felt in her pussy, Seema returned the thrusts she was getting from Ron. They were both soon approaching their climaxes. Seema wrapped her legs around Ron's waist and humped up toward him as he drove into her core.

As she exploded in orgasm, Ron drove deep into his bride's pussy and held his cock against her cervix. He erupted and bathed her cervix with its first load of baby making cum. "Oh Seema! Here it comes, Baby."

"OH RON, GIVE IT TO ME!" Seema shouted. As her orgasm subsided, she continued. "I can feel you squirting inside me. It's warm and feels wonderful."