Karma Has Its Way

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Baby. You do feel good. You will be a great wife.

Asha Patel smiled and rolled over to go to sleep.

Ron and Seema soon drifted off to sleep with his cock still in her pussy. Sometime during the night he softened and slipped out of Seema's hole.

Ron awoke early the next morning. Seema had awoken a short time earlier, retrieved a damp wash cloth from the master bath, and had gently cleaned her husbands blood, cum, and pussy juice covered cock. What woke Ron was the feeling of Seema's mouth on his hard cock. He moaned and lifted his hips to encourage Seema's efforts.

Seema pulled her mouth off Ron's cock, looked up at him, and smiled. "Good morning, Darling. You said I would be tasting you soon. Is this a good time?" She giggled and replaced her mouth on his cock.

"It's a wonderful time, Baby. Don't let me disturb what you are doing." Ron laid back with a smile on his face. 'Yes, I have a wonderful wife.'

Though she had never given a blow-job before, her experiences at the Wild West had given her the basic idea. Jenny had also given her lots of advice on how to simulate a blow-job. She now only had to finish what she had so often started back then.

Seema bobbed up and down on her husband's hard cock. Her tongue danced over his shaft and head that moved in her mouth. The only problem she had was her gag reflex was triggered each time she hit the back of her throat. It didn't matter.

Ron was soon thrusting his hips off the bed feeding Seema as much of his cock as she could take. "I'm about to cum, Baby. You better be careful or you'll be getting a mouth full."

Seema only nodded and sucked harder.

Ron erupted. Spurt after spurt of his cum flooded into Seema's waiting mouth.

She stopped bobbing up and down and sucked all the harder as Ron filled her mouth with cum. She swallowed as fast as she could until his orgasm ebbed. She then sat up, licked her lips, and smiled at Ron. "Ummmmm. I think you taste better than I do. It's a little salty, but I can get used to that. I love you, my husband."

"And I love you too, my wife." They cuddled for a while before Ron suggested it was time to rise. "Now lets go see what the cook has for breakfast. We need to get busy so were can get to the airport."

When the couple entered the kitchen, they found the Patels and much of the staff waiting for them. The staff all added their good wishes they had been unable to offer the night before. Asha Patel hugged them both. She then smiled broadly and knowingly winked at her daughter.

Seema blushed.

Thus began a life long and worldwide adventure for Ron and Seema Stanton. Seema gradually took over the complete duties as Ron's Personal Assistant. She managed their money well and their assets grew rapidly. Whenever he traveled on business, she made all the arrangements and traveled with him.

Seema frequently teased Ron and reminded his of where they met. "I don't think you will need to go to any Wild West clubs with me along." She'd then wiggle her ass at him. As his wife, she frequently danced for him. Those dances usually ended with the couple making passionate love.

There were only brief interruptions to Seema's travels with Ron. The first interruption came nearly a year to the day after their wedding. She delivered their first son at that time. Over the next several years, Ron and Seema had four children. The three boys took after their father. They were large, strong, and handsome lads. The last child was a very beautiful and smart girl.

"Just like her mother." Ron frequently said to any that would listen.

Seema's mother and brother were added to the Stanton staff. Asha Patel was hired as the children's nanny. Asha could not have been happier.

Manish soon became known as Manny. His first priority was to do his best in college. When he showed an interest in them, in addition to his studies, Manny tended to the cars in Ron's extensive collection of classic automobiles.

Seema and Ron had a long, loving, and lustful marriage. They were always there for each other and remained happily married well into their old age.

Karma had indeed had its way with Seema. She had gone from being a naïve young lady in a small Indian village, to being an educated accountant, to dancing at a strip club, and to being the wife of a rich and powerful man whom she love deeply. Seema's life had turned into a wonderful and exciting adventure.