Karma's Bitch Ch. 01

Story Info
Alexa begins training for her ultimate revenge.
977 words
3.85
19.1k
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/12/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Alexa walked home from work, she kept her head down and moved swiftly. She couldn't afford to let Madison see her in her Wendy's uniform, especially when she looked just like their mascot. Her deep blue eyes were undoubtedly her most prominent features, but they would do nothing to distract Madison from the fact that her long red hair were up in ponytails today. If she caught sight of that...

Alexa never got to finish her thought because at that exact moment she ran headlong into something soft but also hard and she crashed to the ground. Looking up to apologize, she froze with fear. She looked up a pair of long, white legs, past a short black skirt, and above a massive set of boobs that had to be at least a D cup to look directly into the eyes of the most popular girl in town Madison.

"M-Madison!" Alexa gasped. "I d-didn't see you there." Madison gave Alexa her signature once-over glance and then stared directly into Alexa's eyes.

"Stand up," Madison demanded.

"W-what?" Alexa stuttered.

"I said, stand up," Madison said. Seeing that she had no choice, Alexa slowly got to her feet and continued to stare at the ground.

"Well, well. Just when I thought you couldn't get any lower, you prove me wrong," Madison said. "No tits, no ass, definitely no looks, and now this. I guess the only thing left that hasn't been taken from you is your virginity. Like anyone wants to take that from you of all people anyway." Alexa felt her face go scarlet and tears welling up in her eyes. She quickly stooped down, grabbed her bag and sprinted past Madison and into her apartment.

Alexa closed the door, dropped her bag, and took a moment to compose herself. If her roommate saw that she had let Madison get to her again, she would be really upset. Once her face was dry and her lip stopped trembling, Alexa put on what she hoped to be a "another day, another dollar" face. She went into the kitchen where her roommate was waiting.

"Hey Taylor," Alexa said. "Whatcha up to?" Taylor turned off the sink and dried her hands.

"You know, you may have cleared up your face, but your voice is still giving you away," she said.

"What are you talking about, Taylor?" Alexa feigned.

"Alexa, I know when you're upset, and judging by your evasiveness, I guess you ran into Madison again."

"Yeah, I ran into Madison. What's your point?" Perhaps if she could pretend long enough, even if Taylor knew she was faking, she could get out of it this time.

"Alexa, I know you better than anyone else so drop the act or I'll-"

"What, not feed me," Alexa joked.

"No, I'll go straight to Madison myself and find out what happened." Alexa froze. If Taylor went to Madison, she would come out with some sort of convoluted version of the events, then she would be forced to tell Taylor the truth anyway.

"Fine, fine. Madison saw me in my work uniform," Alexa admitted. She risked a glance up to see if Taylor was buying it. She quickly looked back down when she saw Taylor trying to lock eyes with her. Taylor was very talented at knowing if someone was lying by looking into their eyes.

"Dammit," Alexa thought. "Busted."

"Busted," Taylor said. Alexa immediately broke down in tears again.

"I just wish there was something I could do about it. She's been torturing me for years now and I can never figure out how to stop her," Alexa whimpered.

"In that case, the only option left for you is revenge," Taylor said.

"Revenge?" Alexa was so shocked that she stopped crying. "How the hell do you get revenge against the most popular girl in town?"

"Simple. You make her unpopular. Undesirable."

"I still don't understand," Alexa said.

"Let's try it this way. You humiliate her in a way that if it ever got out, not only would her reputation be ruined, her entire world would be."

"Well, it is often said that one's greatest weakness is their greatest strength," Alexa mused.

"Okay, so what is Madison's greatest strength?" Taylor pushed. Alexa stood still for a moment and pondered all of her previous encounters with Madison. Then, she realized that all had one thing in common.

"Her looks!" Alexa said. "Every time we see each other she makes sure to remind me that her looks and her body are superior to mine."

"Exactly," Taylor said. "Now, how do you think you can use Madison's beauty against her?"

"I dunno. Photoshop a picture of her and post it on the Internet?"

"No, Alexa!" Taylor cried impatiently. "More particularly, how can you use her body against her?" Alexa again thought for a minute before she caught on to her roommate's drift. She stepped away from Taylor at the sheer thought of her suggestion.

"You can't possibly expect me to have sex with her?!"

"Well, yes and no." Taylor took a deep breath. "You use her as your sex slave."

"WHAT THE FUCK!" Alexa screamed. Taylor hurried on before Alexa could start her rant.

"Listen. Madison gets her power by degrading and abusing others. But if the tables turned in the worst way, she would never even think about tormenting you."

"Okay, let's just say I go with your crazy plan. Do I even look the least bit intimidating?" At this, Taylor smiled.

"That is why I'm going to train you."

"Train me?"

"Exactly. You're about to see the dark side of your best friend because your training starts now." Taylor pinched Alexa's nose with one hand and covered her with with the other. Alexa fought and struggled but she was quickly losing strength and oxygen. Less than 30 seconds later, she passed out...

TO BE CONTINUED