Karmina Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I like to tease and lick all around, and then I gently start licking the clitoris, like this." Vanessa started to gently rub her clit, and she moaned as she did.

"By then she's all nice and wet, and I can put a finger inside her, like this."

She slipped her index finger inside her willing hole, and slowly moved it in and out before Haley's eyes. She took it out and raised it to her mouth to taste herself. She closed her eyes as she did, because she loved the taste of her own pussy, especially on the lips of another girl. Suddenly she felt a shock of someone else's finger inside her, and she opened her eyes to see Haley on her belly in front of her, eyes glued to her pussy, and a finger inside her.

"Like this?" Haley asked softly. Vanessa could scarcely believe that her little sister was fingering her. She didn't move to stop her though, the feel of her finger was sending heavenly waves of pleasure through her sensitive cunt.

"Mmmm, yes. Just like that."

Haley tentatively moved her finger in and out of her sister's pussy. Vanessa moaned and encouraged her.

"Then when I start to finger her, I like to suck her clit at the same time." she said.

"Like this?" asked Haley, and moved forward to gently kiss her sister's clitoris, peeking out from under its hood. Vanessa writhed in pleasure as she put her hands on her sister's head, twisting her fingers through her curly dark hair.

"Oh yes, just like that baby. Use another finger."

Haley obediently slipped another finger inside her, and Vanessa began to moan even louder.

"Pretend I'm Maria, Haley. Do what you'd like to do to Maria. Show me what you can do."

On cue, Haley started to suck harder, and pump her fingers in and out even faster. Vanessa pushed her face harder into her pussy, and lifted her hips up to meet her face.

"Oh god yes, eat me you slut." she whispered. Haley moaned in response, and increased her efforts. "That's it bitch. Suck me like the whore you are."

Julie was well and truly wet now, and her eyes were glued to the scene before her. Her fingers were working like pistons in her snatch, squelching and smacking as she worked her wet pussy. She watched her daughters until she saw Vanessa raise her hips off the bed again, and cum in Haley's face. She fell back to earth, breathing heavily and covered with sweat. Haley sat back on her haunches on the bed as she looked down at her older sister, she was playing with herself as she watched. Once Vanessa got her breath back, she sat up and grabbed a fistful of Haley's hair, pulling her head back and sitting close so that their faces were just barely apart. Vanessa lovingly let their lips touch, and the two sisters kissed for the first time. Haley was enjoying the feelings that Vanessa was making her feel. The harsh pulling of her hair, and the loving tenderness of the kiss, it all combined to excite her even more. Her hands were slick with her juices as she used the palm of her hand to rub her whole pussy.

When Vanessa pulled away, it was to whisper in Haley's ear.

"Your turn now. Get on your hands and knees with your butt in the air, and wait for me while I get ready."

Haley did as she was told, and laid down across the bed, arching her back so that her ass was up in the air and her face was pressed against the sheets. Seeing her daughter in such a submissive position, Julie came onto her fingers, her juicy wet cunt squeezing them as wave after wave of sheer pleasure rocked through her. She didn't stop fingering though, and she was desperately trying not to make any noise.

Vanessa walked over to her wardrobe, and took out a large box that was tucked away in the corner. She put it on the floor, opened it, and when she stood up, she was holding something that made Julie's blood tingle. Haley saw it too and moaned. It was a strap-on dildo, just like the one in the videos on Vanessa's computer.

Vanessa strapped it on, and Julie was hypnotized by the way it bobbed back and forth as she walked back over to the bed. Haley arched her back even more as her sister knelt on the bed behind her. Her hands were gripping the headboard in anticipation. As Vanessa positioned herself between Haley's feet, she grabbed her little sister's ass and kneaded the soft cheeks. Her ass was bigger than Vanessa's even though she was four years younger than her. Vanessa had always been jealous of that big luscious ass, and even more jealous of her mother's ass, which was even bigger than Haley's. Vanessa loved big butts, she could not lie, and seeing her sister's presented to her in front of her was making her so horny that she was practically drooling. She slapped one cheek with an open palm, and took immense pleasure in the sound it made, the yelp of pain mixed with pleasure from Haley, and the sight of the jiggling that it caused. She ran her hand between Haley's legs to feel her belly, and slowly bring her hand dragging across those swollen lips. It was clear that she was more than ready for Vanessa's rubber friend, she was practically dripping wet. She slapped Haley's ass again, and as Julie watched from the door, she suddenly realized that she was in Haley's place.

Before her husband had left, Julie had asked him to do things to her. She'd wanted him to dominate her, to treat her rough and make her his bitch. She regretted asking him to do these things, however, because it was the reason he'd left, calling her a freak. Ever since then she'd been ashamed of that part of her, and had never thought about it again as a result. Now those feelings were waking up inside her once more, like a deep hunger in her chest. She wanted to be controlled, to be used as her lover's plaything for their pleasure, but more than that, right at that moment she wanted Vanessa to be the one doing those things.

Haley squealed as Vanessa slapped her ass once more, before slowly pressing the head of the fake cock against her slippery wet pussy. With very little resistance or effort it slipped inside her to the hilt, and Haley was out of her mind with pleasure of being filled up. She groaned and pushed back to fit even more inside, pressing against her sister's pelvis with her ass.

"Do you like this, bitch?" Vanessa whispered, placing her hands on Haley's hips as she pulled out slowly, then pulled hard to slam back in.

"Yes!" Haley wailed. She wasn't trying to be quiet anymore, she didn't care. Nothing mattered anymore than what she was feeling, than what her sister was making her feel. Her entire world was centered around what was happening between her legs, and she was loving it.

"Is this how you like to be fucked?" Vanessa carried on as she started to pick up the pace. "Is this what you think of Maria doing to you when you masturbate in your room."

"Ooh it is, it is!"

Vanessa slapped Haley's ass again, very hard this time. Julie could see that Haley's ass was red from where it hit. Her legs trembled as she came again, and tried not to fall over. She leaned against the door frame to stay standing.

"Who's is it, slut?" Vanessa whispered, and grabbed a fistful of Haley's hair again to pull her head back. Haley was forced to hold herself up on her hands, and her face was turned up to the ceiling as Vanessa pulled back harder as she continued to pummel her pussy.

"It's yours." Haley grunted.

"What's mine? Tell me what's mine."

"Ooh god, my pussy. My pussy's yours."

"Mmm, you're just a little cum slut aren't you? Are you gonna cum for your owner, little cum slut?"

"Ooh yes!"

"Then cum you little whore! Cum for your owner!"

"OOOOH GOOOOOD!!" Haley yelled. She screamed so loudly as suddenly her orgasm violently tore through her, making her whole body spasm and jerk madly. She screamed again as it happened again, and again. Julie counted five orgasms in her youngest daughter as Vanessa relentlessly fucked her. Julie's hand was sore, and her pussy was so raw from being constantly rubbed and fingered, but she didn't stop for a single second as she was forced to lean against the door frame even more to keep from falling over.

Finally Vanessa relented in her rough treatment, and let go of Haley's hair, and pulled out of her pussy with a sickening wet 'pop'. Haley collapsed and seemed to pass out, but she turned over when Vanessa crawled over her, and the two of them kissed tenderly. Julie came once more, and her body shook as she did. She shook so much that her grip on the door frame slipped, and she fell forward into the bedroom, crashing into the door and making it bang against the wall. The two girls jumped in surprise to see their mother, wrapped in a towel, fall onto the floor. Julie scrambled to her feet, and couldn't find any words to say anything. Vanessa was in the middle of trying to pull the blanket over the both of them, when she realized that she could smell something new. The room stank of feminine arousal, from both her and Haley, but now through that she could smell her mother's too. She must have been watching, and by the smell of things she was probably enjoying it.

Julie tried to say something, but the words still wouldn't come. She couldn't think of anything to say in this situation. Vanessa got up and took a few steps towards her. Julie couldn't bring herself to look her in the eye, and instead kept her eyes down. A sudden possibility occurred to Vanessa. Her mother was acting very much like a submissive and, looking back, she realized that there had been signs before of Julie's submissive behavior. She was still high on the adrenaline of dominating her sister, and also incredibly aroused from the act as well. She acted on her hunch, while she still had the courage to try.

"Were you watching us, mom?" she asked. Julie stammered and tried to form words, but still none came. She was holding her towel closed with clenched hands, her knuckles white. Vanessa struck out with a hand, and slapped her mother clear across her face.

"Answer me!" she yelled. "Were you watching us?"

She knew that if she was wrong then she was in deep, deep trouble. But she believed that it'd be worth it just to find out if she was right. Her heart was beating very fast as uncertainty still hung in the air in the aftermath of the slap, but it skipped a beat when her mother just looked back at the floor and whispered.

"Yes."

Oh god it was true. Her mother was a sub! Vanessa stole a glance at her mother's long legs, barely hidden by the towel, and saw the unmistakeable wetness that was smeared around her inner thighs. She must have been there for a while to get so wet, she thought. All at once, Vanessa decided that she wanted more than anything to dominate her mother. She wanted to fuck her, to be the one in control. It was a fantasy that she'd never dared to indulge, because of the fact that it always seemed so far-fetched. But now it was standing right in front of her, and she just needed to reach out and take it.

"Take off the towel." Vanessa said. She was still wearing the strap-on, and Julie's eyes were glued to it. Haley was watching the entire thing from the bed, wide eyed. Julie hesitated, and Vanessa raised a hand to slap her again. Julie flinched, and gradually pulled the edges of the towel apart, revealing her naked body to her daughters. Vanessa drank in the sight of her. Her breasts were huge, hanging round and perfect, they drooped a little, but not unpleasantly. Vanessa couldn't wait to take them in her hands. Her mother's waist was wide, and her belly was definitely a little on the chubby side, but her hips flared out even wider with her huge ass. Vanessa reached out and tweaked one of her mother's nipples. Julie yelped in surprise, but didn't say or do anything to stop it. Vanessa grinned and walked slowly around to stand behind her. She stared at her mother's bare ass with open, wanton lust. It was magnificent, and she reached out to run her hand across the smooth surface of her cheeks. She slapped her mother's ass hard, and Julie flinched, but again did nothing to stop it.

Vanessa decided not to waste any time.

"Sit on the bed, mother." she said. She never called Julie that, and it was intoxicating to say it now, like this. Julie walked over to the bed, and sat down at the foot of the bed.

"Lay down on your back."

Julie did as she was told, and both girls watched as she did. Her breasts jiggled with every movement. Vanessa grabbed Julie's feet, and raised them off the floor, and up so that Julie's legs were pointing straight up. Vanessa spread her mother's legs, revealing her wet, red raw pussy.

"You must have really enjoyed watching us, mother." she said with a smile. She told Haley, still sitting at the head of the bed, to hold Julie's ankles, and pull them toward her. Julie's legs were pulled back, until her feet were spread wide, on either side of her head, and her ass was pulled off the bed. Haley had taken position kneeling and holding her mother's ankles, with her own legs on either side of her mother's head, and Julie had a close up view of her daughter's well fucked pussy. Vanessa took a moment to drink in the view of her mother being held in place by her little sister. Julie's pussy was being presented to her, and she didn't intend to waste the opportunity. She stepped closer, so that she was standing right up against the edge of the bed, and her mother's ass, and used one hand to hold her strap-on steady as she positioned it right at her mother's pussy. She gently pushed forward, and just like with Haley it slipped in to the base with no resistance at all. Julie groaned with intense pleasure, and almost came again right then and there.

"Don't you think your daughter has a nice pussy, mother?" Vanessa said as she started to fuck Julie like she'd fucked Haley, slowly pulling out only to slam back in hard. "It's right there, in front of you. It would be rude not to give it a kiss, don't you think?"

Haley smiled and bit her lower lip as she gently lowered herself onto her mother's face. Julie's face was smothered by Haley's young crotch, and the taste of her sex made her dizzy and so very very horny. She darted her tongue out to lap up the plentiful juices that were being smeared on her face, and Haley moaned in response.

Vanessa picked up the pace of her fucking, and was hypnotized by the sight of her mother's breasts, jiggling to the rhythm of their fucking, plus the sound that her rubber cock made plunging in and out of her cunt. Vanessa held onto Julie's leg with one hand, pulling her onto the dildo harder and faster, and with her other hand, she reached out and grabbed one of her mother's massive tits. She relished the soft feel of it as she squeezed it with her whole hand. The sounds of her mother's moans, muffled by her sister's pussy, was music to her ears. She leaned forward, so that her face was very close to those fleshy mounds, and she took a nipple in her mouth. Her primal urges were allowed her to get caught up in the moment, and she bit down hard on the nipple with her teeth. Julie screamed into her daughter's pussy, and for a moment Vanessa was worried that she'd gone too far, and that she'd really hurt her. But Julie's hands reached up and pulled Vanessa's head hard into her chest, letting her know that she wanted more. Vanessa bit again, harder this time. Julie's body spasmed as she came, and screamed again, louder this time. Vanessa felt the sudden increase in wetness as her mother's cunt gushed onto the rubber dick.

Without bothering to say anything, she pushed Haley off of her mother, pulled the dick out with another wet 'pop', and made her mother turn over so that she was on her knees just like Haley had been. Julie knew what was coming, and arched her back in anticipation. The sight of her mother's wide ass presented in front of her was almost enough to send Vanessa over the edge, and cum right then and there. She used both hands to hold her mother's ass cheeks apart, and she spat onto her mother's asshole. She did it again, letting it drool from her mouth and drop messily onto the puckered little hole. Julie moaned in anticipation, and Haley slipped herself underneath her mother, so that her massive hanging tits were in her face, and she started suckling as she played with herself.

"Do you know what's going to happen now, bitch?" Vanessa said, completely drunk on adrenaline and arousal. Julie could only respond with a high-pitched moan of raw passion and lust.

"You're going to take this dick in the ass. Would you like that bitch?"

"Yes." Julie whispered.

"I'm sorry, I didn't catch that. What do you want bitch?"

"I want you to fuck me in the ass." Julie whispered.

"Say it louder."

Julie moaned again, lost in the feeling of being dominated by her eldest daughter, and being suckled by her youngest daughter. Vanessa slapped her ass hard, making Julie yelp.

"Say it!" she yelled.

"I want you to fuck me in the ass!" Julie screamed. "Please baby, fuck me! Fuck my asshole now!"

Vanessa smile with satisfaction, and pushed the dildo, still wet from her mother's cunt, straight into her puckered asshole. It was tight, and Vanessa really had to push to get it to slip inside. Julie screamed at the intrusion, but she was pushing back as well. Finally head of the cock popped inside Julie's tight anus, and Vanessa pushed to fit the rest inside. Julie felt Vanessa's dildo fill up her bowels, and she loved it. She was right where she wanted to be, on her knees, being fucked from behind by her master.

Vanessa didn't lead up to it this time, but started right away fucking her mother's ass hard and fast. She held on tightly to Julie's hips, using her grip to pull her onto her rubber dick. Julie was screaming and gibbering like a mad woman, completely out of her mind with lust and pleasure. The whole bed was shaking, and banging against the wall with the force of their fucking. Just like with Haley before, Vanessa grabbed her mother's hair and pulled her head back. The feeling of being in complete control of another human being was intense, but the fact that it was also her mother was more than she could stand. With her free hand Vanessa slapped her mother's ass again and again, like she was riding a horse, holding her hair like the reigns and slapping the rump to make it go faster. Julie couldn't think, couldn't speak, but only scream and yell, and push back onto the dick that was giving her so much pleasure. Haley's hands were hard at work as well. While she was sucking hard on her mother's tits, she had three fingers buried to the knuckles into Julie's wet pussy, and her other hand was rubbing her clit as fast as she could.

Julie came three times in a row, then two more times a few moments later as Vanessa kept fucking her ass relentlessly. Finally Vanessa couldn't take it anymore. She unstrapped the dildo without bothering to take it out of her mother's ass, and shoved Julie and Haley off the bed. As they fell to the floor, Vanessa hurried to position herself on the edge of the bed right in front of Julie, and spread her legs wide. She grabbed her mother's long black curly hair again, and pulled her face into her crotch, wrapping her legs around her head and locking her ankles together to squeeze as she humped Julie's face with wild abandon. Julie sucked and licked wildly, doing whatever she could to please her new master, and in no time at all, Vanessa screamed and arched her back and she pressed her pussy even harder into her mother's face as she came. Haley crawled onto the bed and kissed her sister's neck and chest as Vanessa was locked in the passion of her orgasm. It lasted for almost a full minute, and the whole time Julie didn't stop sucking, and Haley suckled on Vanessa's breasts.

Finally Vanessa collapsed, out of breath and completely satisfied. She unwrapped her legs, and released her mother, who's face was well and truly wet and smeared with Vanessa's cum. Haley helped to lick it off, and the two women embraced, kissing each other with great passion and tenderness, not just as mother and daughter, but now as lovers as well.