Karyn's Summer Vacation Ch. 03

Story Info
Doubling up the Boss.
1k words
4.07
18.9k
8

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karyn visits her old boss Mike and co-worker Sean walks in

Karyn was back in her groove. Now that the dry spell had ended, she had no intentions of another one starting. She had no specific plans, but kept an active 'radar' for any opportunities. Lucky for her, opportunities were everywhere. The first one came later that week.

Karyn needed to turn in some paperwork from a summer project and the administrative offices. She got there right after lunch. There didn't seem to be anyone around, so she walked to the HR office and dropped her papers. As she started down the hall to leave, she realized the copier down the hall was running. As she went back to investigate, she found her old boss, Mike, running copies for a meeting, looking bored.

"Hey Mike," she said, a smile growing on her face into her eyes, "I didn't think anyone was here."

"Just me today," he replied. "What brings you in?"

"Just dropping off some paperwork. I couldn't come earlier because I had PT this morning."

Mike started, "I heard you were in a fender bender, how is therapy going?"

Karyn blushed a little at the question but responded, "great actually. I'm working with a therapist, Kim, she has some specials skills."

Mike was quick to reply, "Kim? Over by Walmart? That's where I went last summer when strained my hip. You're right, she has some special skills. She's the best I've... experienced."

Karyn was caught off guard. The tone, the pause, Mike was trying hard to couch his words. "Interesting, what did she do for you that was so special?"

Mike fidgeted, Karyn knew him well enough to know something was up. "Do you mean "special" skills?" she said laughing. I didn't know they did that at PT." Now it was Mike's turn to blush.

"Geez Karyn, you always know how to get me off guard. Yes, if you must know, at my last appointment, Kim gave me an unusual treatment. I was the last appointment of the day, it was just the two of us left. Kim came over to rotate my hip to confirm it was back to full motion. When she got down on the floor, I couldn't help myself. I said, 'you know the high school kids would all say - while you're down there.'

"We both giggled," Mike continued, "but then she repeated 'while I'm down here', and she pulled down my zipper and undid my belt, I was shocked." She just started attacking me with her mouth. I don't think I ever experienced anything like that so after she finished me off, I told her that she was the best ever. I meant it."

Karyn saw her chance. "Well, maybe your sample size isn't big enough," she said with a mischievous grin. She quickly moved towards Mike and dropped to her knees. She undid his belt and button effortlessly. She tugged his pants down with the underwear in one smooth movement. As Mike realized what was happening, he began growing hard. Karyn took him in her mouth as he grew to full size. "Hmmm, about 8 inches, Joe's size, maybe a little less thick though," she thought.

Karyn was moving with precision. Her head bobbed up and down. She wrapped a hand around the base and moved her hand and mouth in rhythm. Mike began moaning almost immediately. Karyn picked up the pace as his moans increased, encouraging her. Mike's hips began to move back and forth slightly to match her timing. Karyn thought she had him beat, she'd have him cumming in seconds.

Just as the thought hit her, she suddenly felt a hand sliding her skirt up over her ass. She stopped working Mike and turned, it was her colleague Sean. Good, he's hot she thought as she took Mike's rock hard member back in her mouth.

Sean expertly slid her panties off. He slid a finger, then two into her slick pussy. She was getting very wet now. She thought for sure that Sean would start fucking her doggie style, but he didn't. Sean kept up the unusual finger movements, boy he knew his way around in there! Next, Karyn felt his tongue press into her burning hot pussy, now Karyn moaned. Her sucking and stroking of Mike became more ragged as she concentrated on her pleasure. Sean's fingers were apparently full of magic, his tongue, always on the right spot. Karyn stopped sucking and licking, but kept stroking Mike's cock, but she knew she was at the edge.

Suddenly, Sean stopped moving his fingers and pressed them hard into her sugar walls. His tongue flicked just the right spot, once, twice ... FFFFFFUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK SEAN, FUUCCCKK! Karyn screamed as her orgasm hit. She had not expected that, she was going to blow Mike, get the compliment and head home, Sean was a bonus.

As Karyn came down from her cum, she motioned Sean to pull off his pants. She re-invigorated her stroking on Mike's cock which was starting to surrender under the assault while Sean thrust his member into her eager mouth. Holy cow he was small, but she was just blowing him, not fucking him. In just a minute, maybe less, Sean shot his load into Karyn's mouth. Must be why he learned those other skills Karyn thought.

Karyn swung back to Mike and took his manhood once again between her wet lips. She deep throated him as fast as she could move. Mike gurgled out a string of moans before sending his seed to the back of her throat to join Sean's. But Karyn wasn't done.

She had something to prove after all. Before he was even done emptying his balls, Karyn was back on his cock. Once again, she wrapped her hand around his pole and stroked as she licked, sucked and teased the head of his swollen cockhead. She attacked it like it was her first food in a month. Her mouth, hotter now from the two loads, wrapped itself tightly around Mike's sensitive tip, the tongue flicking a new torture.

Mike started to tremble. "AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH SHHIITTTTTTTT KARYN, SHHHIIITTTTTT, CUMMINGGGG AGAIN! You Win, YOU'RE THE BEST KARYN!"

With that, Mike shot a smaller, though surprisingly copious rope of hot sticky fluid into Karyn's hungry lips.