Karyn's Summer Vacation Ch. 04

Story Info
Joe brings home a co-worker.
1k words
4.33
17.3k
8

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another Sean, Joe brings home a colleague

"C'mon Joe," Karyn pleaded, "I wanted you to myself tonight."

"Karyn, the guy works for me, in an entire other city. He's here for three days. I already invited him for dinner and a swim, I can't un-invite him," Joe responded.

"I know, I know, I just wanted to reconnect tonight," Karyn was pouting.

"Tell you what baby, he won't be here late, I promise, as soon as he leaves, I'll lock the doors and knock your socks off," Joe teased.

"Alright, see you later, enjoy your day," Karyn's voice had a little less disappointed tone.

Joe arrived home with Sean promptly at 5:30. Karyn almost had everything done and told them to change, they were eating outside on the deck. The guys changed into their swim trunks and sat down at the table as Karyn brought the last of the food out. As she bent down, Joe realized how much cleavage her swim top revealed. Apparently if he was going to make her wait, she was going to make him suffer.

During dinner, Karyn made a point to bend over in front of Joe on several occasions, he knew what she was up to, but he had to admit it was working. Sean was catching many glimpses too, he didn't know though if this was innocent since the table was low, or for Joe, or maybe his benefit. He did know though that he had to keep rearranging himself in the bathing suit.

As they talked through dinner and beyond, Karyn realized that Sean was pretty charming. He never overtly flirted, but he managed to be funny, witty and just a little sexy. The one thing he couldn't control was the boner that ebbed and flowed in his suit. Sean was over 40, but that boner made her think he still had that young guy in there somewhere.

As it darkened, Joe suggested a swim before their guest needed to leave. After jumping in and cooling off a bit, Joe and Sean sat on the deck while Karyn continued to swim around. When it was fully dark, Karyn Said, "Sean, I hope you don't mind, but I'm going to take my top off while I swim around. I'm sure you don't mind given how big that boner was popping through your trunks when you just looked at the cleavage!"

Karyn loved a naughty tease.

After a couple of laps, Karyn stopped between the men. "Sean, Joe here promised me he would 'knock my socks off' tonight. It seems he forgot and its getting late. Well, I didn't forget, I've been stewing in my own juices all day. I think Joe needs a kick in the ass and I know how to give it to him!"

At that, Karyn grabbed Sean's re-awakened cock in his swim suit. Before he was fully engorged, she slipped the suit off him, freeing his swollen manhood. Karyn jumped right in, virtually swallowing Sean's cock whole. While she began to lick and suck him off, she started stroking Joe with her free hand. Joe wiggled out of his trunks to allow Karyn full access. Karyn enjoyed the reactions she was getting from each man. They were moaning and wiggling on the deck.

She managed to slip her bikini bottoms off underwater quickly so that the guys did not realize it. After bringing each one to the brink and letting them down, Karyn climbed out of the pool revealing her nakedness.

"That's enough of that! I was promised that MY socks would get knocked off, not you two jamokes."

Karyn took a towel, folded it and placed it on the deck. She pulled over a chaise lounge to help prop herself up. She wagged her ass in the air, its white skin reflecting the moon beams.

"You go first Sean, I know what she wants," Joe explained. "She wants us to take turns while she is on her hands and knees. What she does NOT want is for us to just fuck her quick. If you think you might cum, pull out and tag me in. I'll let you know when you can finish yourself off."

Sean nodded as a huge grin crossed his face, "you're the boss!"

Sean positioned himself behind Karyn. He pressed the bulbous head of his cock against Karyn's opening and slowly, very slowly pressed his full 8 inches home. He savored the extreme heat of her slick juices. He pressed himself in, right to the base. Karyn realized that Sean was a little smaller than Joe, but the extra-large head was a new, and exciting feeling as it pressed against her smooth, wet walls.

Sean continued his slow pace. He pressed in and pulled out with an excruciatingly slow pace. Karyn squeezed his cock with her tight pussy, drawing a low moan from Sean's throat. Sean literally tagged in Joe with a high five. Joe switched places with Sean. "Let me show you what she likes."

Joe also slid in slowly, but it was no slow ride for Karyn this time. Within 3 strokes, Joe was hammering his 9 inch rock hard cock into Karyn, burying himself as deep as possible. His full balls slapped against her darkening, sloppy lips. Karyn's breathing was getting more and more ragged. She could feel the beginnings of her orgasm in her stomach, just as Joe pulled out. She was disappointed, but it seemed less than a second until Sean was in her, driving home his swollen member, growing his pace until he matched Joe's.

Karyn found herself building quickly again. There would be no more need for the guys to switch. Sean would pull almost all the way out at the end of his stroke. The slight 'pop' back into her cunt was driving Karyn wild. This only increased as her pussy began to clamp down on Sean, her orgasm poured from her. Karyn's ass was bucking back against Sean creating more friction. Sean looked at Joe.

"Go ahead, finish," Joe instructed. At that Sean pulled out and jacked off at a furious pace, shooting his load from Karyn's ass all the way to the base of her neck. Joe, who had been jerking off watching the scene, stepped up to Karyn and sent his hot liquid across her face, chin and shoulder. As he finished, Karyn slipped into the water to rinse off.

Dang, Joe is so good to her!